Cheating Secretary

Story Info
Horny secretary finally gets to fuck her boss's big dick.
5.2k words
4.24
104.2k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

Under my orders, Tiffany, my sluttiest ex-girlfriend, had been fucking my boss for the past two months. Every morning, after she'd gotten her brains fucked out, she'd call and gave me all the sweaty details. Sometimes, she'd even let me listen while DeAngelo fucked her brains out.

With every imaginary orgasm DeAngelo gave me, I unleashed more of my sluttiness. My husband, Oliver, loved my slutty behavior at home, but he did not love my sluttiness when we went out. So, whenever he was away on business, I dressed and acted as slutty and horny as I wanted.

It got to a point where DeAngelo could tell when my husband was out of town. After my husband left on his next business trip, I decided to wear my sluttiest outfit to work.

When I got there, DeAngelo was in his office. "Hey, Aria," he yelled without looking up. "Can you come in here for a moment?"

I loved it when he asked me to come; that one word sparked a soaking wildfire between my thighs. As little beads of juice collected on my puffy labia, I remembered I wasn't wearing panties, so any wetness dripping down my thighs would be visible. The thought of my boss seeing my shiny juices streaming down my legs only made me wetter.

"I'm coming," Ooh, I loved saying that to him. As soon as I was in his line of sight, his eyes widened. "Yes, Mr. Pearson?" I asked innocently.

His mouth hung open as he stared at my perky, C-cup tits resting braless in my white long sleeves sheer short criss-cross crop top with a cut-out front. He bit his bottom lip as my perfectly brown areolas and rock hard nipples begged to be sucked through the sheer fabric.

I tossed my long, curly black hair over my shoulder and pretended to stretch, showing off my tight waist and belly. I put my hands on my hips and posed, tightening my abs and wriggling my soft tits at him. He fixed his pants and shifted his cock's position.

He let out a quiet growl as his eyes glided over my white mini tube skirt that barely covered my slightly bodacious hips, tight thighs, and plump little ass. The skirt made my slender, toned legs look a mile long, perfect for wrapping around a strong man's hips and pulling him deep into my profusely wetting pussy.

"I need you, ah," he mumbled while trailing his eyes down to my four-inch black faux suede ankle heel boots with chic buckle details. "I mean I want you, um..."

He tried to cover his mouth, but I saw him licking his lips; probably thinking about thrusting his colossal chocolate cock into my cute Korean pussy with my boots still on. Coincidently, I thought the same thing when I put them on that morning.

"You want me...?" I asked while giving him a sexy smirk.

"Never mind... I, ah... I'll remember later."

"Oh, well, just let me know when you remember." I smiled sweetly before turning and strutting away.

He immediately closed his door, and the faint sounds of overly orgasmic porn starlets' moans escaped from his office. He hadn't jerked off at work since he started fucking Tiffany, but I guess my outfit was too much for him.

I knew it took him a while to jerk off, so I went to get off in the back room. He used that room as his spa - hangout room. It had a big sectional sofa, a full-size refrigerator, a massive two-thousand-gallon salt-water aquarium, some office plants, and a top-of-the-line sound system.

Secretly, I listened to my recordings of him fucking Tiffany whenever I needed to cum really hard; so, my 'special playlists' were already loaded on to his system. With him preoccupied, I turned on my favorite track and lay on the sofa with my legs wide open. When things started getting good and my head began to rush with delight, my phone rang.

Oliver called to let me know he had to stay a few extra days, which was okay with me. I rushed him off the phone and tried to regain my orgasmic rush as quickly as possible. As my fingers danced inside my soaking wet pussy, DeAngelo walked into the room.

"Is that Tiffany?" he asked.

I snapped my legs shut and jumped up. "Stop playing," I begged the music system. "DeAngelo," I yelled. "I mean, Mr. Pearson, I'm so sorry. I don't know... I didn't think... I thought you were busy."

"Is that Tiffany and me? How did you get that?" A savage grin came across his face as he looked at me. "Have you two sluts been recording me?"

My pussy vibrated when he called me a slut. "Actually, I recorded you. She just let me listen while you fucked her." I saw the bulge in his pants and nearly fainted. "Can I help with that?" I licked my lips and pointed at his bulge. "It looks really hard... and painful."

The therapeutic, soft, blue aquarium glow made the ravenous look in his eyes more spine-tingling. He slowly walked over to me, never taking his eyes off my scantily clad body. His bulge grew bigger as he got closer and as he stood in front of me, he kissed me.

Our bodies quaked as he slid his tongue into my mouth, but then, my phone rang again. He grabbed my phone and threw on the sectional away from us. I melted in his arms as he slid his hands down my back.

"Take off your panties," he commanded.

I grabbed his wrists and used his hands to pull the bottom of my skirt up and showed him my dripping wet, bald pussy. "I'm not wearing any panties!"

"No bra and no panties; you're sluttier than I thought."

He looked at the glistening trails of cunt cider dripping down my thighs and smiled. My legs opened wider as he ran his fingertips over my hairless mound. When his fingers grazed over my clit and slid down my slit, my labia blossomed and welcomed his gentle touch.

As his fingertip pressed at my entrance, my phone rang again. I wanted to answer, but he pulled my skirt up over my hips and began kneading my wet pussy between his fingers. My knees buckled as he slid his thumb up my slit and stroked my clit until my legs shook.

"Oh, shit! I'm about to cum!" He worked his fingers up and down and side to side until my pussy lightly gushed in his hand. "You're about to fuck my boots off, aren't you?" I asked, chills of ecstasy running up and down my spine.

DeAngelo just smiled as he stripped off his tight-fitted smokey grey vest and began unbuttoning his dark blue collared shirt. With each button loose, he revealed more of his extremely muscular chocolate body. His black, tribal tattoos covered his chest and shoulders and forearms like a warrior's armor.

He ran his hands through my hair and caressed my face as he gently slid his tongue into my mouth. I ran my hands down his ripped back and squeezed his tight ass through his jeans. He slid his hands down my back and cupped my plump, little ass.

"Take off your skirt," he commanded. I pushed my skirt down, and he forcefully turned me around and pulled me against his chest. "You naughty little minx," he growled while spanking me.

He didn't spank me hard like they do in porn. It was more like a sensual spanking you'd see in a sexy - funny Jennifer Aniston Rom Com. Though his slaps were gentle, feeling his hand on my bare ass sent shockwaves down my legs. We laughed as he continued playfully spanking me.

When I needed more than a spanking, I turned back around and pulled my top off. In nothing but my black boots, my body looked irresistible under the aquarium light. He tasted my nipples first, lightly sucking and nibbling them both until they were painfully hard. Then, his hands massaged my waist and back until I trembled against his body.

Next, I licked and sucked and kissed his chest and nipples while undoing his dark blue trendy faded jeans. The thick, black stitching matched my black fingernails; a surprising coincidence that made me wetter. My fingers fumbled as I hastily pulled at his zipper, trying to get at his chocolate cock.

Once his jeans fell, only his tight white briefs stood between me and his pleasure pole. More tattoos appeared below his waists, wrapping around his thighs, hips, and calves like armor. I couldn't wait to feel him in my hands, so I reached into his briefs and grabbed his veiny cock.

It throbbed in my tiny hand like a constricting python. Scientists say that dicks don't have muscles, but DeAngelo's cock bulged so hard; it felt more like flexing. I slowly stroked the trapped beast, feeling his monster growing harder by the second.

"Holy shit, this thing is huge!" I gasped.

My hand slicked his dick as I pumped precum from his overfilled balls. The sizable wet spot on his briefs foreshadowed an enormous explosion waiting within his orgasm. My mouth went from his chest to his lips as he begged me to stroke harder. Now fully hardened, his dick greatly outsized my one hand.

Even with both hands, I felt outmatched by his girth. Tiffany was right; his girth is unlike any man's. My slippery palms felt every bulging vein and impossible flex of his cock. I felt his heart beating in my hands. As I stroked harder, the fabric stretched, and his briefs fell on top of his jeans.

Freed from its final prison, his beastly manhood throbbed riotously in my palms. We both looked down at his monstrosity and smiled. "I've never seen anything this big," I whispered.

"I've never seen it this big," he whispered back. "Not even Tiffany makes my dick this hard."

I looked up at him and smiled. "I love that you just said that!"

"Oh, really? How much do you love it?" His smirk and raised eyebrow told me what he wanted.

I kissed him one more time before licking and nibbling my way down his chest. I knelt in front of him and rubbed his plump tip over my face, leaving a wet trail of precum on my lips. I knew I couldn't deepthroat him, so I used my superior cocksucking skills.

I pulled his foreskin back and stroked his base as I licked and sucked his tip like a straw. I took as much girth into my mouth as I could and sucked with all my might. My hands and mouth worked in unison to stroke his length from base to tip. I pumped string after string of precum into my mouth while never breaking eye contact.

He smiled down at me and closed his eyes while running his fingers through my hair. I knew I had him when he nearly fell over as I pushed his bulb into my throat and started gargling his head. His cock throbbed in my mouth and spewed thicker ropes of precum, slicking my throat, enabling me to take more of his hardness into my mouth.

Before I made him cum, he pulled my mouth away and laughed. Thick strings of slimy spit connected my mouth to his dangling dick. I twisted the strings around my fingers and sucked them clean while stroking his shaft over my face.

"You want me to cum on your pretty little face?" he asked innocently. I shook my head side to side and kissed the tip of his cock. "Are you just keeping me hard until I pick you up and fuck that little pussy?" I nodded eagerly, smiled up at him, and bit the tip of my index finger. "Come here, girl!"

He pulled me up, and I licked every inch of his cock as I rose. I couldn't stop touching his majestic girth, so I continued two-hand stroking him as he kissed me again. Our tongues danced and I shared his salty flavor with him as his dick oozed in my hands.

"I've wanted this for so long," I whispered between kisses. He pushed me onto the sofa as he removed his socks and shoes and kicked his pants and briefs aside. Then, he knelt in front of me, pulled my legs apart, and slid his chiseled frame between them. "I want your big black dick inside me!" I begged.

He pulled me closer, pressing my soft, warm tits against his chest. We gently rocked into each other, rubbing his veiny shaft up and down my womanly split until his head found my tightness. Just his tip poked against my entrance, but it was enough to stretch me beyond belief.

I leaned away from his irresistible lips and looked down at the atrocity about to befall my sweet, little cunt. I remembered how innocently my tight pussy used to wrap around my husband's cock and milk him dry during our lovemaking. The way I used to explore the unknown reaches of my depths with my fingers or another girl's tongue. My entire sex life flashed before my eyes as I faced the end of an era.

With one soft bump, DeAngelo pushed his bulbous head into my tightness. We both took a deep breath and sighed as we felt my pussy grip his head like a vice. His dick bulged harder, stretching my pussy even more in an attempt to loosen my grip. I knew I could take all of him lengthwise, but girthwise, his fat dick wouldn't make it two inches deep.

After some sweet moments of kissing and reassuring, his cock pressed on, sliding inch after inch deeper into my convulsing cunt. As he neared touching my bare pussy with his thick black pubes, I felt a fury coming from between my legs. I reached up and grabbed his arms as I finally came on my boss's big dick.

He shoved the last inch and a half into my pussy as I begged him to fuck me. My pussy tightened more and squeezed his shaft like an overfilled blood pressure cuff. He pumped his hips back and forth slowly in tiny thrusts as he worked my pussy through its intense tremors.

I reached down and rubbed my swollen mound while looking into DeAngelo's hazel eyes. "That was the best cum I've ever had," I said out of breath.

"So far," DeAngelo added, also seemingly out of breath. Then he said, "I feel like there's something missing." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and leaned his forehead against mine. "What's missing?"

I rubbed up and down his arms, relishing the filling of being overstuffed with cock. "Nothing's missing. This is perfect."

"No, there's something missing. I know what it is... music. We need some really sexy music."

"Some music would make our fuckfest hotter." I tapped my boot heels on his ass and smiled. "Play my 'Horny Ariana Grande' playlist." As Ariana's angelic voice sang Side to Side, I leaned back on my hands and raised an eyebrow. "What are you-" Again, my phone rang. I slapped the phone away and turned my attention back to my lover. "As I was saying... What are you waiting for?"

He leaned over and kissed me deeply as his hips began pumping to the beat. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and held on for dear life as he made me cum kicking and screaming through the entire song. We barely heard the music over my cries of ecstasy. I came especially hard when he grabbed my hips and held me still and pushed his dick up into my stomach.

As the next song started playing, he leaned away and nearly pulled out. I took a deep breath and nodded, and he slid every inch back into me in one long thrust. He continued pulling and pushing until my legs shook violently, and I called out his name in heavenly passion. Then, he grabbed my waist and gave me countless deep thrusts until two songs came and went and I was leaking creamy pussy juice all over the cushions.

He pulled his shiny, cream-covered cock from my cunt and tapped his massive tip against my clit. The pain of such weight bearing down on my over-stimulated button nearly made me cum. Before I could reach down and soothe my pounding pussy, DeAngelo leaned over and kissed my sweet wetness.

I jumped as his kiss turned to a light sucking. I grabbed the back of his head and tried guiding him to my burning clit. Despite my urgent needs, he kept kissing and sucking my labia, exploring my pussy until he found every hot spot that wasn't my clitoris.

I moved my hands through his longer-than-average-Killmonger hair and enjoyed the feel of a sensual man's tongue. "Oh, fuck! You eat pussy better than my husband," I moaned as he found another hot spot. Together, his tongue and mouth developed new techniques to make my thighs quiver against his head. "Oh, fuck! Don't... don't stop... don't stop!"

I pulled his hair hard and slammed my pussy against his face as I came trembling. His fat tongue danced up and down and over my pussy until his mouth found my cumming hole and sucked me dry. He slurped and tongue-fucked my quivering entrance even as I fought to get him away. The pussy licking didn't relent until I snapped my legs closed and covered my mound with both hands.

He persistently kissed my hands and massaged my thighs until I caved. His sweet lips and talented tongue rediscovered all my hot spots. When I started pushing his head away again, he slid his hot mouth over my burning clit and sucked lightly. I wanted to fight him off, but his skilled sucking and rhythmic suction patterns sent me spiraling into another orgasmic frenzy. Again, only closing my legs and pushing him away stopped his creative cunnilingus.

He patiently waited for me to recover, softly massaging my trembling muscles and planting kisses on my orgasmic mound. As my body calmed and I responded to his massage and kisses, he pulled me close and kissed me more passionately than any man's ever kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and twirled my dripping slit against his throbbing pole as we swirled to Ariana's sweet voice.

As the first beats of Love Me Harder played, he pulled me off the sofa and turned me around. I pressed my back against his chest, and he nibbled on my ear. His soft bites sent painfully arousing chills up my spine, and he slid his hands to my hips and pushed inside me. With ten hard, accurate thrusts, he made my conquered pussy squirt and sent me into a quick orgasm.

Still awash with elation, I felt him retreat from my twitching tightness and press against my even tighter asshole. Before I could protest, not that I wanted to, he pushed his fat head up my ass. His well-slicked dick slid into my asshole with little resistance. I dug my nails into the cushions and screamed as the first thrust invaded my ass.

I fell forward as thick inch after thick inch spread my asshole like a fat fist. When his bush rested against my plump little ass, he spanked me again. The light tap loosened my asshole just enough to allow a few soft thrusts.

As my tight hole loosened more, he began thrusting harder and faster. Soon, the whole sofa rocked and swayed from his forced. He fucked my ass so hard that I could feel him in my pussy again. He struck my G-spot over and over, making my legs kick and my hands tremble. I pulled the cushions up and threw pillows around as my body curled and constricted and contracted uncontrollably.

"Yes... yes... yes! Fuck my tight ass! Fuck me! I'll never fuck another man, not even my husband!" I screamed harder and louder as he drove me to the edge and pushed me over again and again. "I love your big black cock! Fuck... fuck... fuck... yesss!"

Ariana went through five more songs, including one my favorites; Breathin. Never have her words rang truer than that moment. It must've been one of his favorites as well because he fucked me to the beat and danced his dick inside my ass.

Ms. Grande's sexy voice began singing Into You, and my mind twisted the words. "His dick's so deep in you... deep in you... deep in you!" He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged as he slammed his pelvis against my ass over and over. It boggled my mind how he could fuck me so hard, yet not be hurting me.

He leaned down and kissed the back of my neck as he grabbed my hips and thrust harder. He pressed his chest against my back and nibbled on my ear while drilling me deep to the sound of Dangerous Woman. Half conscious, I turned and kissed him, sharing a calm moment before my body erupted and my pussy gushed on the sofa.

As I violently vibrated and squirt against the sofa, he pulled out of my asshole and fell backward. He fell flat on his back, struggling to catch his breath. I turned and saw him staring at my twitching body with a smile on his face.

He looked sexy with his mouth gaped open and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. It made me feel powerful knowing my tight asshole literally knocked him over. His body was exhausted, all except his inexorably throbbing cock. It taunted me with its strong throbs and beads of precum streaming down its shaft.

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12