Cheating Sister In-law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I wasn't sure if you were going to be busy or not today." I continued with a mildly interested voice. "I was on my way over earlier and it looked like you were a little caught up with some company." I wiped a little sweat on off my brow. "I gotta tell you dude, that girlfriend of yours is smokin hot."

"Huh...girlfriend?" He said a little confused and took a moment to catch my meaning. "Oh heeerrr."

I could hear a hint of something lecherous in his voice.

"Definitely doesn't belong to me man." He laughed.

"So she a friend or something, a hot little fuck buddy?" I was trying to get him to define his relationship with her.

"Nah man, I wish." He seemed a little wistful. "I could devote some serious time to pussy that good." He pulled on the shelf making sure it was sturdy and he could put some weight on it. "We only fucked the once and I doubt I'm going to ever see that girl again."

So Shannon was partly truthful in saying it was a one time thing.

But Mason wasn't done handing out information.

"It's a shame too she was pretty wild for it." He crouched down and gave the other shelves the same treatment.

"So what's wrong man, was she just not into you?"

It wasn't enough to know it was just the once. I had to know that it was going to stay that way.

"No." He grinned sheepishly. "It's just what we agreed to up front when we were messaging online."

Online?

"Youre saying you met that hot piece of ass online?" I couldn't believe it. I couldn't picture my sister in-law trolling the internet for cock.

"Hey man don't judge." He said a little defensively. "That's just the way things are done nowadays."

"I'm not judging." At least I wasn't judging him, Shannon on the other hand... "You know, I just always thought those hot girls on those sites were some sort of scam."

He nodded in understanding. "Yeah bro don't get it wrong, most of them are, they ask for money and credit card numbers as soon as you say hello. Or if you find a real girl, they pussy foot around, flirt for a bit but get too scared to get together with you." A shit eating grin ran across his face. "Not this one though man, this chick was the real deal and I know I wasn't her first hook up either, and doubt I'm gonna be her last. A real live nympho."

"Wow..."

I was starting to get livid on the inside. I knew Shannon was fucking lying about how she knew Mason, but I really wasn't expecting this. I wasn't expecting that she made spreading her legs for strangers a god damn fucking hobby.

I needed to know everything Mason knew. I had to keep him talking.

As luck would have it, the guy didn't seem to mind opening up.

"So what?" I asked, genuinely curious. "You met this girl online and just ask if she is down for some dick, and then bam, y'all are knocking boots?"

He chuckled again. "Maybe with some girls, but with this one..." he paused to consider his words "she wanted to be seduced a little. She wanted to know if we were going to be compatible, wanted to make sure I was up to task of giving her what she wanted" He looked thoughtful. "She wasn't just some attention whore, she definitely wanted her pleasure."

He leaned against the wall and admired his handiwork and continued.

"She kept me on the hook for two weeks, and normally I would think she was just leading me on, just looking for a little excitement or some shit, but she kept sending me messages, and pics, even a few videos. Even if she was leading me on I wasn't about to walk away from some hot free porn."

He had videos and messages, and pictures of her? Did he still have them? I decided to ask.

"You have videos of that chick?" I asked trying to sound like i didn't believe him. "No way man."

"Dude for real." he threw his hands up to imply he wasn't making shit up.

"Okay I know, you said you were going to show me that new game of yours later, but you have got to let me look at those." I was trying to amp up my excitement hoping he would be inclined to show off.

At the same time, my stomach was tied in angry knots at the thought of videos of her on god knows how many computers and cell phones across the city.

"You really want to see it?" He seemed like he was getting excited by the idea of sharing his little stash.

"Hell yeah man, from what I saw earlier that girl was fucking grade A ass. I'm really having a hard time believing you just picked her up online, got videos of her, then got to stick it to her." I knew questioning the validity of it all would have him wanting to prove me wrong. I egged him on. "That chick had to be a paid escort or something."

"Hey man!" he said light heartedly "I'm damn good looking, and I've got game for days. Trust me." He jerked his thumbs towards himself. "This stud has never and will never pay for pussy." Then he laughed and joked. "Of course if this one wanted a sugar daddy, I don't think I would hesitate to help pay her bills."

"Yeah well she's got a fucking husband to pay for shit."

As if he was reading my mind, he spoke. "Pretty sure she wouldn't need a sugar daddy though. When she left today I noticed she was wearing a wedding band."

I acted shocked. "So you're telling me, you got to bang some hot married babe you met online?"

"Look man, I can tell your not gonna believe me unless I give you solid proof." He shrugged. "It's not like I care if you believe me or not, but fuck, you gotta see this shit."

"Well let's go then, looks like we are done here, and I'm dying to see just what a guy has got to do to get something like that for himself."

***

There I was back at my place. Mason had let me read every filthy message. View every slutty picture, watch every porngraphic video, that Shannon had sent him.

Trying not to pop a boner while seated at the other man's computer was hard.

Mason could see how mesmerized I was by all of it, so being the stand up guy he was let me send myself whatever I wanted.

"Hey man, get whatever you want for your spank bank."

Needless to say I wanted all of it.

And there it all was, laid out in front of me. Except the videos, which were all saved on the computer.

I was a little nervous now, I had all the proof I needed to...

To what?

I could feel myself harden under my pants. It was like my cock was trying to give me some advice

Not once in my life has my cock given me good advice.

So why did I listen?

SHANNON:

The evening was passing quite relaxingly. Jonathan was sitting on the couch next to me enjoying his second helping of chicken parm, while watching the news. I myself was mindlessly thumbing through some trashy celebrity news magazine.

Trying my hardest not to think about my shower orgasm or about the fact that my sexy brother in-law was the new star of my kinky fantasies.

I wondered what his mouth felt like...

Nope, wasn't going to think about it.

Everything was going to be okay and go back to normal.

Then the house phone rang.

We both looked over at it and I could see the name of the caller flash on the screen.

I'm doomed

12