Cheating Slut Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her head off of his cock and she looked up at him, her deep blue eyes questioning and innocent. 'Did I do wrong?'

'No, you did fantastic... But I'm not ready to finish yet. I'm going to fuck you like the dirty little slut you are.' She smiled fiendishly up at him before standing once again to her full height. She took his hand and led him eagerly to the bedroom where, not ten minutes ago, she had been fucking another man. She allowed the nightgown to slide off of her shoulders and fall to the floor as she walked, leaving her completely naked. When she got into the bedroom she quickly made her way to the bed and lay down, awaiting Damon who was busily tearing off his clothes.

'Quick Damon,' she moaned from the bed, massaging her clit with her thumb and forefinger; 'I'm all wet.'

Damon hesitated not a second longer, ripping off the last of his clothes he turned and pounced on his spread-eagled girlfriend, grabbing her big firm tits and mashing them together as he guided his throbbing rod towards her warm, wet entrance. She let out a deep moan as she felt herself being penetrated and her body shuddered softly as a mini orgasm rippled through her. Damon wasted no time in burying his entire length inside of her sex; feeling her tight little pussy clamping down around his member he began to thrust himself in and out of her, roughly squeezing her pink nipples until they stood erect on her chest. 'Oh God, how does it feel to be a dirty slut who sleeps with strangers?' He asked her as he pounded his cock relentlessly in and out of her.

'It makes me wet; it makes me feel so naughty. Feeling his cock sliding in and out of me felt so wrong, I wish I knew you were watching.' She wailed in between gasps of pleasure. The headboard of the bed was hammering against the wall every time he drove himself into her; the neighbours would surely know what was going on, but neither of them cared.

'Next time you will know I'm watching, and after you've been fucked by another stranger then I'll be there to fuck you again like the dirty whore that you are.' Damon grunted.

'Ohh God yes.' She wailed; her body juddering as she climaxed, her cheap little cunt gripping Damon's cock and sucking him in, her tits bounced up and down on her chest as Damon continued to fuck her. Debbie came so much she thought she would pass out, wave after wave of pleasure passed through her body as she climaxed. Feeling Damon driving his thick, meaty shaft deep inside of her; thinking about the man she'd just fucked who's name she never even got to know; looking forward to the times in the future where she would be fucked by other strangers, knowing that her boyfriend would be watching them. She felt so dirty, and that made her cum even more.

Their bodies, now a writhing mess of sweaty flesh on the bed, grinding hard against one another's; their moans filled the apartment, well actually, most of the apartment block; their minds both fantasizing about the same things. Damon felt his balls tightening as they prepared to unleash what would undoubtedly be a colossal eruption. 'Oh God, I'm gonna cum.' He moaned, 'I want you to taste it like the slut that you are.' She looked at him with lust filled eyes as he pulled his cock from her sloppy, satisfied cunt and sat over her; his knees at either side of her tits.

She propped herself up on her elbows and opened her mouth just in time to receive the first of many blasts of his thick, salty fluid. By the time he had finished cumming, her face was covered; he'd even managed to shoot some into her hair, which she thought was going to be a bastard to wash out; neither of them cared how messy they were as they collapsed onto the bed together in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep. Their last words to each other were of tender love and affection.

When Debbie awoke she found herself struggling to open her eyes; for a second she was unsure of why, but then it all came flashing back to her and despite her temporarily blinded predicament, she felt herself moistening at the memories. Finally she managed to force open her crusty eyelids and allowed her eyes to adjust to her bedroom and her naked, sleeping boyfriend who lay beside her. She truly did love him and knew he felt the same; she thought that the events of today would only help to bring them closer together as a couple in the long run, this was a thing they could share together and she knew that the future held some more than pleasurable affairs for the both of them. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

12