Cheating Spouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

Her body was so tight and muscled from being in the service but her skin had a softness to it. When I got to her lower belly below her navel I began to kiss and lick the peach fuzz that was there. I slowly pulled down her panties but kept kissing and licking her all the while.

I quickly removed her panties and buried my face in her pussy. To say she was wet would be an understatement. I never wanted to eat a pussy so bad in my life. I did everything that I had read about in the stories. I licked, sucked and even blew lightly into her pussy.

By the noises she was making I knew she was loving it. I tongued her pussy till I felt her climax. I didn't let up till she let go of my head. I rose up and removed my briefs. I slowly pushed my cock into her and began pumping in and out of her.

I did my best to make it last. I never wanted the feeling to end. Making love to her was so different than I ever remember with anyone else. She was giving back as much as I was giving.

As I was coming I held my cock deep inside of her. She must have come again because I could feel her pussy pulsating against my cock. When the pulsating stopped I rolled off of her and lay next to her. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Sam saying, "I love you!"

I woke up first thing in the morning and took a shower. When I got out Sam smiled at me and jumped in the shower. We were both sitting at the table having coffee when Trina came into the kitchen.

"Morning Daddy, morning Sam, did you spend the night here?" she asked.

I knew it was a bit awkward but Sam just told her, "Yes I did. I was too tired to go home." It was funny but Trina never asked another question. She just got herself a bowl and got out her cereal and began eating breakfast.

On the way to work I expressed my feelings to Sam telling her that I loved her. Also that I was actually happy that I had lost whatever power I had. I just didn't know how to control it and most important I wanted to know that when she said she loved me I would know it was not willed by me but came from her heart.

Before getting out of the car Sam leaned over, kissed me and said, "I really do love you Mark and I will do whatever necessary to make you happy and to keep us together."

The day was going pretty good until I heard a voice I hated. It was Susan in the reception area.

"Where's Mark? I want to talk to him now," said Susan. She walked right past Sam and into my office; the door was open and she closed it behind her.

"I know you're behind the deaths of my past lovers. I'm going to prove it and have you arrested. You're not going to get away with this."

Susan never knew about my power which was now gone. I now wish I would have willed her dead but it was too late.

"I had nothing to do with the death of your asshole lovers. In fact I have talked to the police after each death. During two of them I was in the hospital myself. I was even in a coma during one of them. You are going to have to be quite the magician to put the blame on me."

"I know you are responsible but I don't know how," replied Susan.

"Get out of my office before I call security. God knows marrying you was a mistake. The only good thing ever to come out of you is Trina. If I wanted anyone dead it would have been you."

When she left my office she slammed my door but I could hear her out in the lobby. I opened my door slightly and listened. There was no one else in the lobby or nearby offices at the time. We were getting ready to close for the night.

It was Susan and Sam arguing. It didn't sound good. Sam seemed to be in control.

"Listen Bitch! Stay the hell away from Mark. You've caused him enough trouble. If it's trouble you want, it's trouble you'll get. I have something to show you," remarked Sam.

Sam handed Susan a manila envelope. When she opened it up there were pictures of Susan with different men. "Where did you get these?" asked Susan in a very scared manner.

"Let's just say they were dropped off at my desk. As you can see they are all pictures of you screwing your lovers. Notice the date and time stamped on each one. It appears you were the last one to see Warren, Brad and Joe before they each met their untimely demise," said Sam.

"Who took these pictures? Did you take them? Did you have them taken? You know who killed my boyfriends don't you? I'm going to go to the police and show them these pictures," yelled Susan.

"I suggest you think long and hard before showing anyone these pictures. Have you ever heard of the Black Widow Spider? She has sex with her mates before killing them. Just maybe you killed your lovers. You were the last person to see them alive."

"I'll tell the police you gave me these pictures," replied Susan.

"I'm wearing gloves, I'll deny seeing them. As I told you before, these pictures were on my desk one morning. Besides, I never even met any of these men. I think you should stay away from Mark and quit accusing him and now me of killing anyone."

"He doesn't know about the other men or your latest fuck toy Larry..."

"How do you know about Larry and the others?" asked Susan.

"It's not how I know, but more importantly, 'That I Know'. I have a suggestion for you," said Sam.

"Why should I listen to anything you say?" remarked Susan.

"Because if you don't, both you and your latest fuck might end up with the others. You and your friend can just move out of town. Far away from Mark. Your life could depend on it. I know your law offices have other branches. I suggest you and Larry transfer to one of them as soon as possible."

"What about my daughter? What about Trina?"

"You can see her whenever you want. Mark is a wonderful guy that you shit on. I'm here to protect him. Just let him know when you're available to see Trina and we'll bring her to you. Maybe around the Holidays you'll actually miss her."

"You're in love with Mark aren't you? You just want me out of the picture."

"If I wanted you out of the picture, you would be dead by now. I might be saving your life even now. I won't be telling you again. By moving, the life you save, may be your own."

I heard Susan leave and walked out into the lobby. "What were you and Susan arguing about?" I asked Sam.

"Just girl talk. I told her to leave you alone or I'd kick her ass. I even suggested she move to the next city over," she replied.

I didn't want to delve any deeper. If things worked out the way Sam suggested, I would be happy with that.

I got a call from Susan the following week. She told me she had a chance for another promotion but she would have to leave next week. It would be clear on the other side of the state. She asked about seeing Trina. I made arrangement for her to see her before she left.

I also told her that we could arrange visits whenever she had free weekends and of course Holidays. She seemed happy with these arrangements.

When I walked out to the lobby and told Sam, she smiled. "Mark, I knew it was Susan and I listened in on your call. I hope you're not mad at me."

"I heard you on the extension. No, I'm not mad and I want to thank you for being honest with me. You and Trina are my life. You need to know that."

Epilogue:

Sam and I got married a month later. Trina was almost as happy as I was. Mom and Dad said they couldn't be happier and were glad we found each other. We spent our Honeymoon visiting New York. Tony and his wife let us stay at their mansion and showed us the town.

Trina went with us while we toured New York and stayed with Tony's kids at night while we enjoyed the night life. The last thing Tony said to me before we went home was, "Don't forget, if you ever need me I'm just a phone call away.

Trina does go visit her mother a couple of times a year. We have never had another problem with Susan and we still get her check every month. As far as the deaths of Susan's lovers go, they are still unsolved.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers