Cheating the Test

Story Info
Got caught in a real situation.
1.2k words
3.86
32.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers

It was finals time and I knew like hell I wasn't prepared to take this damn test. My home boy was in the same boat as I. We both had kind of fucked off in this class, one because we had this class together; but two because this class had so many bad ass chicks in it. I remember the first day we walked in we felt like we had hit the jackpot in Vegas some damn where.

I mean so the whole semester we had a competition going of like who could knock down who. I am gonna be honest he was up on me by like 3 chicks. I was a tad salty about it too. Any who Greg and I had been brain storming for about two weeks to find a way to get past this exam. "I got it bruh!" I pelted out during our daily intense game of Madden. Hell some of my best ideas came while the joy stick was in my hand.

"Huh, what you talkin' fool. I got the ball. Spank you going crazy, I'm worried about you for real son."

"Naw, I'm talkin' bout the final exam boy."

"Oh, yeah I... I knew that" Greg knew he was clueless.

"Say bro lunch is right after our class right?"

"Yeah... Why?" puzzled look upon his face.

"Listen I'm going to need you to be a lookout. I am going hide in the back of the class after she dismisses us. When she leaves out I'm going to grab the answer key, so we can go make copies and return the original."

"See there Spank!"

"What fool?'

"That's why I rock with you."

The next came and class was nearing its end. The butterflies in my stomach were starting to get too real. It was no way we would pass this test without that answer key. As everyone stood to leave I slipped to the back corner of the room. Professor Dunes was following the last student out of the class or at least she thought. As soon as the door shut I made a mad dash up to her desk.

The plan was going impeccably too smooth, I had my hands on the document in less than two minutes. I headed towards the door. Outside the door this fucker Greg wasn't even keeping lookout he was too busy in this chicks face. I should have known, his ass will fuck up a wet dream two nights in a row.

"Hey asshole, let's go."

"Hey bruh, you ain't have to call me asshole in front of shawty though." He was trying to catch up to me.

"You was supposed to be lookout homie."

"I was looking out."

"How the fuck when you was all in shawty face."

"Nigga did you get caught?"

"No."

"My point exactly." Greg thought he'd won.

We got to the library and I quickly made my way to the copy machine I scanned all 6 pages and we were back out the door in no time. We made it back to the classroom and I discreetly entered the door I had left cracked for my return. I dropped a few papers and simultaneously I heard Greg yell out "COO COO!" We all know what means. I knew I wasn't going to have time to pick up all the paper, place them and make out of the door. I scooped the paper and slammed them on the desk, I could hear the knob on the door tuning. I did the only thing I could...

I was so glad professor Dunes had a big ass desk. I was quite roomy under here. She sat in her chair with her legs cocked to the side. I was starting to get that feeling like I was playing hide and go seek as a kid again. You know like when you breathing regular but to you it sound like you shit on surround sound. Then you feel like you have to pee and shit. It was in that moment I notices a stack of towels to my left. It was weird but I was too preoccupied though really ponder as to why they were there.

She got up and looked to be heading to the door. I thought I was going to have my chance to get out of this sticky situation. Just as I was about to poke my head out I heard her footsteps near the desk and I tucked myself back underneath desk. She plopped down in her chair and this time her legs were cocked wide open facing me.

Now Ms. Dunes was a bad bitchin ever sense of the word. She was about 5'6', maybe 5'7", Mocha complexion. Her skin look smoother than Steve Harvey's hairline back in the day. Maybe C-cup breast, and she had cake; not like major cake but, enough for a nigga to hold on to but who's looking. So yeah, her posture was completely different this time around in the chair. She hiked her skirt up exposing her gorgeous thigh. "Oh shit" I said to myself as I noticed she ain't have no kind of panties on. I could feel my dick start to slide along my thigh as we both delighted at what was before us.

Professor Dunes started caressing her pretty pussy right before my eyes. Her pussy lips unfolded like a beautiful rose in a garden. She started slowly circling her clit, teasing herself letting the orgasm build. I was pitching a full tint in my pants now. I couldn't believe how real shit had gotten. Greg wouldn't believe this even if I had it on tape. I pulled my phone out and began recording this show she was putting on. I was so glad I still had my phone on silent. Her pussy was sloppy wet at this point. My dick was throbbing and my mouth was starting to salivate. I began stroking him through my shorts, moving to the rhythm of her soft moans. The louder she moaned the more she slouched in the chair. I was sure if she came down any further I would be outed. She threw her head back and was thrusting her fingers deeper in pussy. Without warning she showered me with her juice.

"Oh shit" I jumped back and hit my head underneath the desk pushing it back a good 2 feet.

"What the fuck are you doing under there! You nasty mother fucker you."

Now in my head I'm like "Bitch look what you was doing... I'm the nasty one... oh aight then. "Listen Professor Dunes this was a big misunderstanding."

"How the fuck?"

"Listen I left something I came back to get it. I heard the door I got scared so I hid under your desk."

Dick was still super hard and her juice was still dripping down my chin as if I was in that thing head first. I caught her glance down a time or two. "Look Professor Dunes this was an honest mistake I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"Spencer Fletcher, get your ass out of my class room." I headed for the door, but before I could make my second step she grabbed my still standing manhood and moved in close to my face. "This better be our fucking secret you hear me." She was grabbing me so tight I could feel a pulse in my shit. She slurped some of her juice from my chin and gave one more solid squeeze to my dick.

I briskly moved towards the door. Greg wasn't going to believe this shit.

yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers