Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if he was her lawfully wedded husband and she was his lawfully wedded wife, once he started sliding inside of her, she humped him and he slid deeper. Humping harder and humping him faster, while slowly rotating her hips, she made sweet love to him. Something that she only used to do with Jay before he became her husband, she was now doing with every, available young man who agreed to come home with her from the mall. Then, done with making love, she allowed Chris to roll her over, mount her, and fuck her, really fuck her hard. Fucking her harder and fucking her deeper, it wasn't long before Chris was pounding her pussy in the way of a high revving piston in a machine.

"Don't cum inside of me," she whispered in his ear. "I can still get pregnant. Instead of cumming inside me, after you give me an orgasm, I'll suck you," she said licking his ear before blowing her hot air in his ear. "As if I'm your mother blowing you, you can cum in my mouth in the way you'd obviously love to cum in your mother's mouth and I'll swallow your cum. Okay?"

She looked at him and smiled.

"Okay," he said breathing heavier with the renewed, anticipated, sexual excitement of receiving a blowjob from Ruth while pretending his mother was sucking him.

He returned her smile with a kiss and she broke off his kiss to tell him what she wanted.

"Now, fuck me," she ordered while grabbing a handful of his naked ass and squeezing. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me as if you're fucking your mother. Make me cum with your cock in the way you made me cum with your mouth and finger and I'll give you the best blowjob of your young life."

Something that Jay had in common with his wife, strangely enough at a time when AIDs captured the attention of the media, neither of them used condoms. At the very least, one would think that Ruth would have learned after she became pregnant when having sex with Jay's best friend, Bob, but fortunately, for all involved, she lost the baby in a miscarriage. Possibly, instead of resting, watching her diet, and taking care of herself, her drinking, smoking, and having sex with a multitude of men had something to do with her losing the baby. Just as well, it would have been a real tragedy to bring another man's baby into this broken marriage.

Something she never did with her husband, but she routinely did with her young lovers, she never took Jay's prick in her mouth. She never sucked her husband in the way she was sucking Chris now and sucked every other man she blew. Even after more than 25 years of marriage, surprisingly with Ruth such a cock sucking whore, Jay never ejaculated in his wife's mouth. Ruth never swallowed Jay's cum in the way she promised to swallow Chris's cum now and swallowed the seed of so very many men before him.

Seemingly enlivened and invigorated with the promise of a blowjob, Chris humped Ruth harder and humped her faster. With Ruth returning his humps and with them matching one another's humps, it wasn't long before they developed a syncopated rhythm. They fucked like teenagers in the backseat of a car on prom night. With this sexual arrangement obviously working for both, he was sexually attracted to older, married women as much as she was sexually attracted to young, single men. It was a bonus when she agreed to role play by pretending that she was his mother. Obviously it sexually excited him even more for him to imagine that he was having sex with his mother instead of having sex with Ruth.

"I'm going to cum," said Ruth. "Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," she said pulling Chris from the couch to the carpeted floor. "Fuck me. Fuck me."

He fucked her as if he was a prisoner who had been locked away in prison for years without the conjugal visit of a woman. He fucked her as if he was a sailor who had been away at sea for too long without the sexual release of a shore leave. He fucked her as if she was a cheating, married, drunken woman, and she was, and he was a horny, sexually attracted, young man, and he was that too. Seemingly he fucked her as if she was his mother and he was her son and she fucked him as if she was giving her finger to her husband.

Fucking him and fucking him, she fucked him as if she was a horny, sexually frustrated wife and she was. Fucking and fucking him, she fucked him as if she was addicted to having sex with men nearly half her age and she was. She fucked him as if she was addicted to sex as much as she was addicted to alcohol and indeed she was. She fucked him as if he was her son and she was his mother and with old enough and him young enough, they could have been mother and son.

"Oh, God, Chris. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming," she said wrapping her legs around his back, grabbing his naked ass with both hands, and pushing him even deeper inside of her. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He humped her faster and she humped him harder until she stiffened her legs and screamed out her sexual pleasure.

"I love it when my fucking husband travels. Fuck you Jay," she said screaming at the top of her lungs.

If Chris didn't know the name of her husband before, he certainly knew his name now. If Chris didn't know that Ruth hated her husband before, he certainly knew that she hated him now.

They stayed like that with Ruth basking in the afterglow of sex for several long minutes before she reached her hand down to fondle Chris's still hard prick. Then, slowly stroking him while turning her head to kiss him, she made him harder with her fingers and with her hand before making him even harder with her mouth. Slowly, as if she was a sexy snake sliding and slowly slinking her way down to engulf a rat in her mouth, she opened her mouth and took Chris's prick inside.

She continued sucking Chris while stroking him. Something she never did for her husband in all years they were married, Ruth was suddenly not the good girl that she professed to be to Jay when denying him the use of her mouth. Instead with Chris, as she was with any young man that she invited home for sex, she was a bad girl, a very bad girl albeit very good at what she did sexually for men she barely knew. Indeed, not only was she a cheating wife but also she was quite the skilled cocksucker. If only Jay knew how good his wife was at sucking cock, wouldn't he be surprised?

With him humping her mouth and putting a heavy hand behind her head again to fuck her face, it didn't take Chris very long to explode his sexual lust for his mother in Ruth's mouth.

"I love you, Mommy!"

Sucking and sucking him while stroking and stroking him, she didn't stop sucking Chris's prick until she sucked him dry and swallowed every drop of his cum. Once she was done with him, as if he was an empty gin bottle, she discarded him. She moved from the floor to the couch while still naked to make herself comfortable. She grabbed her cigarettes, lit one up, and blew a blue cloud of smoke in the air. With him still on the floor and looking as if he was about to fall asleep, she gave him a gentle nudge in the ribs with her toe.

"Get me another drink Christopher," said Ruth with him morphing from her lover to her waiter. "Extra dry with two olives."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12