Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned her look of erotic passion with his look of sexual lust.

"When seeing you dressed in your wedding gown and looking so very beautiful, a sudden fetish of mine, I'd give anything to have sex with you while you're wearing your wedding dress," he said. Then, looking into her eyes, Roger gave her more than just a look and a hint but a dare. "With the two of us always so competitive growing up, I'd love to bang your pussy before Jay does. I'd love to pile drive your cunt with my cock," he said whispering his outrageous request in her ear.

She gave Roger another sexy look along with her dirty laugh.

"What makes you think that Jay hasn't banged my pussy and pile driven my cunt already?"

Ruth gave him a dirty laugh and Roger laughed with her.

"Because I know Jay. If you look in the dictionary for the meaning of Boy Scout, there's a picture of Jay looking as holy as an altar boy," said Roger with a laugh.

Obviously with Roger pushing all of her buttons of sexual arousal, Ruth was never so sexually excited. Truth be told, as she's confessed to her friends already, without doubt, she'd love to have sex with Roger while wearing her wedding dress, especially with Roger. He was a real hunk. If she was ready to risk her one-hour old marriage to cheat on her husband with anyone, she'd cheat on him with Roger. Now that he mentioned marrying her, of all the times to think of marrying another man, she thought what it would be like to be married to Roger instead of to Jay. Now that he said he'd love to fuck her, she'd love to fuck him too. Without doubt, in the way that Jay would never cheat on her unless provoked, Roger would constantly be chasing pussy.

"I need some air. Meet me outside by the limo," she said standing on her toes to whisper in Roger's ear.

He gave her a sexually excited look before lightly kissing her on the lips.

"I can't wait," he said.

With Ruth already in the backseat of the tinted glass limo with the bodice of her wedding gown lowered, her breasts exposed, and her panties down around one ankle while waiting for Roger, he opened the limo door. As if she was his bride instead of Jay's new bride, she was ready for some dangerous, sexual fun. With everyone in the reception hall, including the limo driver, they were alone but, a real quickie, they needed to make their sexual affair fast.

"Hurry. Take out your cock. I want to touch it. I want to feel it. I want to stroke it and I want to suck it," she said as if Roger was her husband instead of Jay. "Then, once I make you hard enough with my mouth, I want you to shove the big cock in my wet cunt," she said lifting her wedding dress to her waist to expose her brown, bushy pussy.

Ready to spoil his fun and her mood, Roger looked at her with sudden reluctance.

"I don't have a condom," he said seemingly willing to settle for a blowjob. "What if I make you pregnant?"

She gave him a warm, sexy smile that she should be saving for and giving her husband instead of giving his best friend.

"Don't worry about that. It's not my time of the month. I'm not ovulating. Besides, I'm on the pill. As an extra precaution, when you're ready to cum, pull out and cum in my mouth. Just be careful not to get cum on my dress," she said.

He leaned in the kiss her, no doubt, French kiss her, but she turned her head to the side.

"No. Don't. You'll ruin my makeup," she said. "Just fuck me and then I'll suck you," said Ruth. "Besides, I just want this to be sex. With you already interested in marrying me, the last thing that I want to happen on my wedding day is to fall in love with you," she said with a laugh.

As if part of an initiation ceremony, Roger pounded the pussy of his best friend's wife on her wedding day. Then, when ready for her to suck him, he carefully pulled out his cock from inside of her warm, wet pussy. With a wedding napkin beneath his stiff prick, as if he was delivering a piece of wedding cake to her mouth for her to eat, he moved his cock to her opened mouth. She accepted the stiff prick of her husband's best man in the way she should have given her husband the pleasure of oral sex but she never had given Jay the pleasure of her experienced mouth.

Sucking him as if sucking the skin off of a sausage, it didn't take more than a minute before Roger exploded a volume of cum in Ruth's willing mouth. Swallowing him, she licked his cock clean. Unless Jay smelled him on her breath but quickly fixing that with a breath mint, no one would know they just had sex. She pulled a tube of lipstick from the back of the limo to fix her lips before alighting from the limo. Allowing her to go in the reception first, Roger waited a few minutes before heading to the men's room from a side entrance.

No one would ever suspect that Jay's best man fucked his wife in the backseat of the limo on their wedding day. No one would ever suspect that Ruth sucked Jay's best friend's cock, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed his cum. Until she confessed to Jay years later, no one would ever know that Jay's best man fucked his bride and received a blowjob before he did on his Honeymoon, not that he ever received a blowjob from Ruth.

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Her Son's Best Friend Husband was too busy, but her son's friends fulfil her needs.in Mature
More Stories