Cheating Wife's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moan escaped his lips. His eyes closed and his head rolled back, his mouth gasped for air and his knees weakened as she moved her head back and forth, sliding her mouth all the way over his erection and then pulling back. His hands grasped the back of her head and began pushing and pulling, trying to guide her to a faster pace. But she would have none of it. She was in charge for this session. Teasingly she used her tongue as well as her lips over the length of his cock. The warm, wet feel combined with the smacking, sucking sounds of her mouth caressing his shaft were driving him over the edge. She cupped and then began to massage his balls. His hips started in motion, a movement back and forth, as he felt the onset of his climax start. She sensed that starting pulsation too, and pulling her mouth away she clamped the shaft of his erection right at the base of its head, gripping it hard with her thumb and forefinger, cutting off all circulation in it. Slowly his pulsing subsided.

"Stop teasing me! I want to cum so bad. You're being mean to me," he gasped!

A devilish smile came over her face. She knew exactly what she was doing to this younger man. She was going to delay his next climax as long as she could and in the meantime enjoy a few of her own along the way. After all, it was her turn!

Releasing her grip on his erection she moved well back on the bed lying with one leg flat and the other bent, legs spread. Her glistening wetness seemed to wink at him. "Your turn! Use that talented tongue of yours, and use it nice and slow," she said.

He stared at her inviting position for a moment, and then crawled onto the bed on his hands and knees positioning his mouth within reach of her fur patch. His fingers spread her labia wide, and he brought his tongue down and touched the tip of her clit. She moaned softly, unable to stifle it, and began to undulate her hips. She was more than ready! She was primed like a pump! Grabbing his head with both hands she pulled his face fully onto her wetness. He could hardly get his breath. Moving his head up and down the full length of her opening her moisture smeared over his face from his nose down to his chin. He loved that. He had told her so! Working her clit with his tongue, alternating gentle teasing little licks with sucks on it, he could soon feel her pulsing and her spasms beginning. She could hold back no longer! She had wanted this to take a long time, but she just couldn't hold off. Her legs now went up around his head, her thighs clasping his head and holding it there, as the spasms of her climax shook her body over and over again. Finally subsiding, her body went limp. She now gave over complete control to him, too exhausted to control the situation any longer. She could see he still had his erection.

He rose up onto his knees. Spreading her legs he looked down at her and could see her total helplessness. He knew he was now completely in command. She was totally at his mercy. Looking upon her swollen womanhood he could see her slippery pinkness in contrast to the wet matted hair that had previously hidden this most precious portion of her body.

His own excitement now heightened, grasping his erect shaft, he guided his engorged head to her wet opening. Then after a moment of hesitation, teasing both himself and her just a little bit longer, in one smooth firm thrust he buried himself deep inside of her. The moment of penetration made them both gasp with pleasure. And then, just for effect, he held his position deep inside her, remaining very still for a moment, so that each could savor the feeling of their coupling, her wetness and warmth surrounding his hardness, and her vagina's natural gripping response to the hardness buried deep inside it. With this penetration their two month hiatus was now officially over.

At their last meeting at his house, she had said, "No more. We must stop this. We've settled our curiosity about each other and done everything we have wanted so. So now we have good lifetime memories of each other. Why, needlessly, endanger our marriages? You know the more we meet the more the danger that one of us, or both, is going to get found out!" She had made the decision on her way to that meeting that this time would be their last time. It was just too dangerous to continue.

It was after both had climaxed several times at that meeting that he had agreed. It was the smart thing to do. He understood. And they had tried. Really they had! Going longer without meeting than they had ever done since all this had started. But they had ultimately failed. He was the first to cave in. When he called her those weeks later, she had agreed quickly to meet again. Having been apart so long they wanted more than just an hour together at his house and so had hatched this plan that she would lie to her husband so she could get away overnight. They didn't want to make up a story. But it would be the next couple of months before he went overnight on business again and they couldn't wait that long. Their animal lust for each other was just too great! He couldn't speak for her, as they had never talked about it, but these meetings were giving him much more, sexually, than he could get at home. It was a wilder, more lustful kind of sex, and they could do things and have fun that for some unexplainable reason he had never done, nor felt, with his wife. His wife was a conservative lover. A good wife, good mother, earned a wonderful income, but in the fucking department, she was just very conservative. Always had been! So being naughty and illicit with this woman made it delicious! It was something extra in his life to live for, something to get excited about! Something guys bragged about sitting around a poker table, or sitting in a bar. If he had his way, he had decided, they would never stop! They could be like the couple in that movie, Same Time Next Year, but instead of meeting once yearly they could meet once a month, he hoped. And it would go on forever, finally ending when they just simply got too old. Why not? What was wrong with that plan?

Now she commanded, "Time to ride me hard and put me away wet!" It was one of her favorite fucking expressions. She had learned it from her husband.

He needed no further urging. He began to move within her slowly. Driving downward into her as deeply as their colliding bodies would allow, he then withdrew slowly until the broad head of his erect cock separated her vaginal lips withdrawing almost completely out of her. And then back down in he would again plunge. His pelvis ground against hers as they pressed hard against each other at the end of each downward thrust. Taking his time, he was in no rush. Making it last!

Now he moved her legs up over his shoulders giving him complete control. He reached down to grasp her breasts and nipples with his hands. Her great flexibility allowed her to arch her back off of the mattress to increase the friction on her clit, and to reach up to play with his nipples in return. He reached down encircling his wet slippery cock with his hand, getting his fingers wet with their combined lubricants. Then reaching further on down between her legs he wiped the slippery wetness from his fingers against the strawberry bud that was her anus. Reaching back and forth two or three more times to get more and more of the slipperiness on his fingers, as he moved up and down on her, each time he rubbed it onto that strawberry. When he thought it was wet enough, still moving his smoothly in and out of her willing vagina, he placed his thumb against the strawberry and gently pushed it forward sliding his thumb into her.

As he pressed forward, she moved her legs down to encircle his waist allowing him to lean forward until his mouth could cover hers, kissing her responding lips passionately and slipping his tongue into her mouth while he pushed his hardness as far inside her as he could. He was as deep inside her as his length would allow. She moaned with ecstasy. Her climaxing had resumed again after he had entered her. His pumping in and out of her grew faster, more intense. Their mouth's took turns sucking on each other's tongues. His hand played with her breasts while his thumb, now all the way in her anus, created extra pressure, intensifying the fullness she felt within her vagina.

"Get ready," he panted. "I'm coming," he nearly shouted!

"I want to feel you shoot in me. Shoot in me! Fill me up. I want to feel your warmth inside me," she screamed back!

Closing his eyes, he gave three final deep thrusts. "Here...I...AM!" he said, each word coming with each downward thrust.

Load after load of his essence was deposited as he pulsed deep inside her. Grunting like an animal he ground himself against her, his matted wet pubic hair grinding into hers. Spurt after spurt filled her from deep within. Pure pleasure! Wild animal pleasure! Stopping to catch his breath, slowly his pulsing ebbed. Now he lay very still on top of her, his erection still deep inside her, the contractions of her vagina, the aftermath of her climaxes, alternately gripping and releasing his still erect cock.

Slowly he pulled back away from her allowing her legs to slide off his hips, and as he did his penis, now starting to soften, came slowly out of her. He rolled off her and onto his back, closing his eyes while he caught his breath and regained his composure. Sweat poured off his face. He felt weak. It was as though everything had been pulled from his body leaving only an empty shell of a man. His cock now lay limp on his belly. She lay right where he had left her, on her back, his essence oozing slowly out of her still contracting vagina onto the bedspread. Laying shoulder to shoulder, both bodies weak and covered in sweat, the two ever so slowly caught their breathes as they came down from their high.

Momentarily she reached over and took his limp cock in her hand. Moving the skin of his shaft up and down, she slowly masturbated him, coaxing the last of his cum from within his flaccid penis. Small amounts oozed onto the tip of his cock head only to be smeared by her hand as it slid up and down the shaft length and over the head. With a last few easy strokes she has finished milking him, and now she just lay beside him regaining her strength also. The night was young. There were more games to be played, more naughty things to do up in that hotel room. They, he especially, will need a little time to recuperate and then they'll resume their play.

It will be well after 3:00 A.M. before they finally fall asleep for the remainder of the night.

It was about 6:00 A.M. when they awakened, thanks to the light streaming through the window of the hotel room. They had forgotten to close the drapes. After making love again, they showered together, ate the breakfast that they had Room Service send to the room, and were on their separate ways by 8:30. He was headed to business meetings. She was on her way home and then to the office.

She knew the house would be empty. Her husband would already be at the office. He had always been an early riser and an early-to-work person. How often he had remarked on how much he could get done at the office before the phone started to ring and the employees arrived. So those early morning hours at the office, alone, were precious to him. They also made him very predictable. Their sneaking to meet around his work schedule was really a very easy thing. His being consumed with making their new business successful gave him tunnel vision when it came to her activities. Oh, it didn't affect their normal sex life. They still were having good sex about three times a week. That was important to her and, additionally, she knew her husband needed it too. She didn't love him any less for her affair. So if he didn't instigate sex, she did! For 50 year olds, three times a week was above average, she had read somewhere. She felt good about that. It made her feel young, and maybe less guilty about what she was doing behind his back?

His being gone from the house would allow her to shower again, and to douche. His being gone would allow her to change underwear just in case any traces of anything remained on them, and to put things in the washer. She could also, undetected, put away the various items she had taken with her. When she was finished, she would go to the office, tell him she had a wonderful visit and that her old roommate had asked about him and had told her to tell him, "Hello!" Her event would then be complete and her normal life would resume. It would go on as usual, until the next time.

But this time that strange feeling of uneasiness arose within her again as she drove home. She couldn't explain it! Something just wasn't right! She couldn't place her finger on exactly what it was, but her woman's intuition told her that something just wasn't right!