Cheating With a Pimp

Story Info
Naive wife gets her into a dangerous mess.
3.4k words
3.82
161.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

My wife Su (Susanna), our two children and I live an average family life in a Scandinavian county capital. One day when I came home from my job I found Su and her cousin Lis (Liselott) sitting in our living room. I immediately noted that Lis had a strange red color in her eyes just like she's been crying a lot. I didn't know what to say so I simply said, "Hi Lis. What's the matter?"

Then Su replied me, "She's got very serious problems. Only a real man can help her and you are a the only such one I know."

I got confused and told then, "She is married to a truck driver, and he is a real man. Or is it he who is the problem?"

Now Lis talked for the first time, "Yes and now, he have not done any harm to me but I'm sure he will divorce me if he get a knowledge of what I've done. I know what you did to those men who abused Su when you two had problems. It saved your marriage, please help me save mine."

Su and I had serious problems in our marriage when she envied the freedom of her sluttish divorced fellow-workers and even she began to act as a slut. I could not take it and before we filed for divorce I knocked down a noble baron at the Christmas party at her job and even gave one of her male co-workers a hard beating at a Motel where he had intended to fuck her. (Read all about it in my earlier story "Her Total Turnabout.") However, after several months of separation while I lived together with a new woman both Su and I found out that we missed each other's very much and decided to try again and now we are happy to say that it works.

Lis is much younger than Su, only twenty-four years old. She's been married to her truck-driver in only two years and they haven't got any children yet. I don't know her very well but there have been some rumors about her sluttish lifestyle before the marriage. Her truck driver is away at least two nights every week so she still has possibilities to get what she want, if she want anything outside the marriage. She is tall, slim and a rather cute babe.

Now even Su fell in to the talk again, "Please listen to what she's got involved in and then I hope we can find a way to help her."

LIS' CONFESSION

You know that I'm working in a bakery shop. One of our regular customers who live in the same building uses to shop every day and has always been flirting with us girls, especially with me. This Roland is in his mid forties, good looking and has a very pleasant manner so we had no objections. He works as bartender on a ferry every second week and is at home the rest of the time. But now he's got four holiday weeks, which will give him two months at home.

One day he invited an elderly woman who is my fellow worker and I for lunch at his apartment. He had made delicious food and acted as a real gentleman. Therefore I had no reason to be suspicious when he invited me for supper next week Monday evening when he knew that my husband was away for the night. The evening began in a very pleasant way. He had made a delicious big sandwich with a high pile of shrimps and crawfish. To that he had a tasty and well chilled white wine. I had promised myself that the supper was the only reason for me to visit him. I knew that I had to be careful with alcohol and not get involved in any affair with him and I was sure that I could handle it. But who cares about some whine to a delicious sandwich. We had a pleasant conversation during the meal and I drank more than I ought to have done. However, I was only in a good giggling mood when he suggested us to move to a sofa for a coffee with a brandy.

During the whole time there was soft romantic music on the stereo and I had no reason to object when he asked me to dance a slow tune with him. He was a good dancer and held me tight but kept his hands where they ought to be. When I was back on the sofa again he went to the bookshelf where he took a package of very expensive laced stay up stockings and told me he had won them on lottery and he had no use for them, I could have them if they fit. He suggested me go to the WC and tries them. But I'm not shy so I took off my jeans, opened the package and put them on right there on the sofa. They were exactly my size so I agreed to wear them and skip my jeans for the rest of the evening. I even got a bit flattered when he praised my legs to be the best looking he seen in years. After one more dance he went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of Absolut vodka and orange juice and made two "Screwdrivers".

To my surprise he asked me if I use to be topless on the beach and I told him that all girls use to be topless there even me. Of course I asked why he was interested about that. He replied that he had been at party last Saturday evening where the host had persuaded the three attending ladies to play a simple "win or strip" party game. One got topless and two won fair money. If I dared to show my tits for several hundred people on the beach, he could see no reason why I shouldn't dare to play a popular innocent party game which didn't cost me anything but I had 75 % chance to win some money and much more with a minimum of luck. He explained how simple it was and I accepted to give it a try.

He laid a deck of cards with their backsides up on the sofa table and I had to choose four cards, one at time. If my card was a hearts or diamonds I had won an amount equal to about US$30 and if I had got spades or clubs I had to strip one cloth except the stockings. It began well for me with a 9 in hearts as my first card followed by 5 in diamonds. But thereafter it was his turn to be lucky because my next cards were the knight and 7 in clubs. Of some reason I didn't care sitting topless besides a strange man on his sofa sipping on my screwdriver, only felt it exiting. I even accepted his suggestion to continue the game with thee cards and doubled amount if I won, which I again did with the first two cards but the third was the 10 in spades that cost me my panties. Then he switched off the stereo and put on a porn video. It was soft porn about a boss who seduced his secretary. Being a bit tipsy and sitting only in stockings besides this still very charming man had got me a bit horny so I didn't resist when he began praising my legs again and now even tenderly caressing them.

When the video had got a bit hotter he began to kiss me and caressed my breasts. After one more Screwdriver he even had kissed my pussy and licked it wet. Soon thereafter we got into the dark bedroom where I noted that even he now was stark naked. I have refused to suck my husband's cock but he persuaded me to do it for him. If some light had been on, I've never done it but I was more daring in the darkness. Thereafter it ended up in intensive fucking, several times during the night.

Of course, I had both a hangover and remorse when I woke up in his bed, naked with only his laced stockings on me. He was already up and came in with breakfast. After the breakfast he demanded a morning fuck and when I said no, he did it anyway but now hard and forcefully. When I was ready to go to the job, he told me "to be a good girl" and came back Thursday evening to see some pictures from our "love night." Otherwise something unpleasant could happen if he sent then to some people?

I didn't dare do anything else than go to his apartment on Thursday evening exactly as I was told with the stockings he gave me under my jeans. When I was there he asked me to sit down on the sofa and showed me six computer printed pictures in A4 size. He must have hidden cameras both in the living room and in the bedroom. His pictures showed us necking on the sofa, green black and white pictures from the dark bedroom with me sucking his cock and us fucking in different positions. Then even me eating breakfast with him standing naked behind the bed and the last picture of the forced morning fuck. When he noted the pain in my face he told me that if I accepted his terms, promised to be "a good girl" and did what he told me to do during a couple of weeks those pictures and the video they were copied from would be given to me. If I said no, he promised send copies of the video to my husband and my parents.

I had no choice and had to tell him that I agreed to his demands if he promised not to hurt me. He told me that everything depended on my behavior and from now on when I was in his apartment I had to call him "Boss" and obey all his orders without any questions. Then I was told to strip everything except the stockings. Thereafter he gave me a pair of black high heels to wear. When even he was naked he bent me over the sofa table, penetrated me from behind, started the video with a remote control and began to fuck me slowly while we watched the disgusting video of our necking and fucking. I had never thought it was possible to use infrared light to make such a clear and visible video in a dark room. Even it is in black and white it is easy to recognize me in it. He let his load go at the same time as the video showed the forced morning fuck after the breakfast. Then he sent me home and gave me order to be back at Monday evening again. He knows that my husband is away every Monday and Thursday night.

When I came into his apartment Monday evening there was a fat man in my age sitting in an easy chair in his living room. He was introduced, as "Johnson" no first name mentioned. I feared the worst and tried to escape, but Roland got me at the door and told me to obey, otherwise I had to regret.

Wearing only bra, panties, stockings and the high heels I had to climb up on a chair and have my hands on my head. Then Johnson was asked to snap off my bra and feel my breasts and play with the nipples. When he had succeeded to get them hard he was asked to pull down my panties. When they were down Roland showed Johnson how to lick my pussy, which he did with a red sweating face. I felt a terrible humiliation standing there almost naked with my hands on my head and this nervous fat stranger doing his attempts licking my pussy. Then I was told to step down and Johnson asked to stand on the chair. I was demanded to take off his pants, boxer shorts and give his rather small but very hard penis a blowjob. He lasted less than one minute and when Roland noted that I was very close to puking, I was allowed to go to the kitchen and spit the load in the sink and wash my mouth. One terrible thing is that Roland filmed everything with a video camera, and the whole humiliation with Johnson is on tape.

Now I was taken into the bedroom where I had to lay down on the bed, spread my legs and the now naked Roland told Johnson to watch how to get a good fuck in missionary position before he fucked me with intensive power. Thereafter it was Johnson's turn. He was heavy, clumsy and had big difficulties before he was able to get his penis into my pussy before he could begin what probably was the first fuck in his life. Now he managed to last at least ten minutes of sweating, groaning and moaning before he with a happy expression in face ejaculated in my pussy.

Roland had got hard on again and took me in doggy style for a while before he demanded me to ride him. I didn't feel any pleasure at all when any of them fucked me but Roland whispered in my ear that I had to pretend to get an intensive orgasm next time it was Johnson's turn to fuck me. While watching me riding Roland, Johnson had got hard again. And after his clumsy doggy style fuck I had to work very hard during a long time when riding him. I even obeyed Roland's orders and pretended getting an orgasm, which made Johnson happy again.

After almost a one hour long break with coffee and a sandwich and watching a hard Japanese porn video with me sitting between them on the sofa Roland said that it was time for "the Grande finale" which began with me have to suck both of them hard again before I was laid on my belly on the sofa table. Johnson was told to hold my wrists when Roland had got a foam ball, which, he pushed into my moth. I feared the worst but was unable to scream and move my hands, which Johnson held in an iron grip. Roland spread my ass cheeks and lubricated the rectum with Vaseline. I felt a terrible pain when he penetrated my virgin ass and did my best to crawl off the table which only got him to fuck my ass deeper and harder. When Johnson got his turn, his small penis caused no pain at all, only a terrible humiliation, which got even worse when Johnson told Roland that even it had been an expensive evening, it had been well worth the money. The cruel truth is that Roland is a pimp who now thinks he owns me and I'm his whore. When I was allowed to go home after the terrible humiliation I was alone in Roland's kitchen for a few seconds and took a spare key from a hook.

Please help me out off this mess. If you can do that, I promise never cheat on my husband again. She laid a key on our table and said, "Please help me."

OUR DECISION.

When Lis had finished her story I noted tears running from Su's eyes. I think she remembered when she herself had got into almost similar situation in the hands of a Spanish pimp at Tenerife when she was there celebrating her divorce from me. ("Her Total Turnabout")

She looked at me and said, "We must do something."

I agreed, but had no immediate solution in mind. Later when Lis had left Su and I began to talk about what to do she didn't accept my suggestion of getting Lis' husband and his friends involved. After all it is Lis' cheating which got her into this mess.


Su expected me to do something, but I'm not any kind of "superman" who can knock down all people who disgusts me. I did it twice when my marriage was in serious trouble. But it is a quite different matter to take a fight for my own honor against people who is humiliating me by trying to fuck my wife than begin a crusade against a man I never seen before and who have not done any harm to me. It doesn't matter that he is a real asshole.

After talking almost the whole night we had a plan. Lis had told us that Roland is a golfer and use to be at the golf club almost every morning when it is less people there than during the evenings. Su and I took a few hours off from our jobs, we rang and even she took the morning off. Then we went in two cars to the street where Roland was living, parked so we could watch the front door without to been seen. After about one hour he came out with a golf bag, stood on the pavement for a few minutes until a Volvo V70 stopped and picked him up. Su tailed them in her car and when they were at the Golf Club she rang me and told that it was OK.

Lis remained in my car watching the front door to the building. She knew to code to the front door, which she had told me so I went in and up to Roland's apartment door on the second floor. The key was OK and I put on a Mickey Mouse mask over my face, rubber gloves on my hands and got into the apartment. I found a laptop computer, which I put in my bag, so even all home recorded CD and DVD discs. I found a video camera on a shelf and took the cassette from it. I even searched for photo albums and found two big ones with porn pictures. And even some more pictures in a drawer. Then I found a calendar, which I took. My bag was now well filled and I decided to leave the apartment, went out, took off my mask and rubber gloves. I had not met anybody neither on my way up to nor down from the second floor. I went to the car, rang Su and told her it was OK and over. I can hardly think that Roland even bothered to connect the police because it is well known that they do not care about petty burglaries. If he can show a receipt for the laptop, he can get a small part of what one with equal capacity may cost today. In most cases the gets almost nothing from his insurance.

At home we began to investigate the material and in the calendar we found the address to an Eric Johnson living in a town about 80 kilometers from us. Su had an old wig, which we dyed black and I with the wig, dirty face and brown color on several teeth we went to visit Mr. Johnson. He was at home and had no abjections when I, speaking a terrible East European accent accused him for raping my whore and demanded to have the DVD he had got from Roland. He immediately gave it to me and when I told him terrible things could happen if he connected Roland, he promised to be silent as an oyster.

Four a clock in the morning I rang Roland and spoke with my East European accent, "Is it you Roland, are you home or hospital?"

"Home."

"Damn Sergej, he fixed wrong bastard again. You next if you are in our business. The blond bakery whore is mine. Hands of from her or Sergej tell you why. Understand."

"Yes."

Nowadays East European gangs rule the prostitution in Scandinavian countries. Their internal problems are usually solved with very cruel methods and few people dare to interfere in their matters.

I think Roland didn't sleep any more that night and we hoped that we scared the shit out of him. We decided that Lis had to stay away from her job for a week and thereafter not say anything to Roland and immediate phone us if he tried any ticks on her way to or from her job. So far Roland has been a good boy and prefers to get his bread from some other shop.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers