Check and Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KR
KR
330 Followers

I run my tongue across the tip and dip into the opening, looking for more pre-come. I am trying to gauge your reactions, to determine your level of arousal, and whether or not I should try to make you come in my mouth. I find myself wondering what you taste like, and whether or not you can handle this passive, receptive role for much longer. I put my hand around the root of your cock, admiring the girth, remembering the pleasure such thickness brings me. I open wide so that no part of my mouth touches you, and I go about half-way down on your cock. As I close my mouth on you I inhale, so that your skin is cooled before my mouth touches it, enhancing the temperature contrast. Your hands twitch, opening, closing, and then one of them rises to the back of my neck, gliding under my hair. It makes me tingle and shiver and my knees slide apart as my back arches.

I abandon myself to pleasuring you as completely as I can. While in many ways I can be reserved and cautious, when it comes to things sensual I am often heedless of all but the prospect of enjoyment. As I do so I find that there is something highly erotic about bringing you pleasure. Your first loud moan makes me ache inside, and in moments my juices are flowing, welling up inside me. I feel like a fruit, ripe and so full of juice that you have but to take one bite and I will burst my skin, flooding your mouth with flavour. But first I want you to flood my mouth, to reward me with a taste of you. I focus every sense on you, heeding your every reaction. I feel the explosions of your breath, the fine tremor in your legs, the pulse of your cock and the constant leak of fluid from its tip.

I begin the ages-old rhythmic worship of the phallus, my mind focused, my mouth full of saliva. One hand holds the base while another massages your balls, weighs them, pulls on the skin, tugs on the hair that grows lightly there. I slide my fingers between your buttocks, playing with the opening there, circling lightly and with slightly increasing pressure. With each long pull of my mouth, each dip of my tongue, there is no conscious thought left to me, only desire. My fingers are gentle in exploring you, penetrating you, moving in rhythm with my mouth, and as I go deeper the sense of urgency increases; you take my head in your hands and push yourself deeper into my mouth. I know intuitively that if I hasten the pace now, I will have my reward. And so I grip your cock tighter in my hand and slide hand and mouth faster along its length. My exploring fingers find your prostate and stimulate it with a circular pressure that makes you jolt.

I know the time is here and I take a deep breath, going down on you as far as I can, sucking you and massaging with my tongue. I become aware that I am writhing on my knees and begging wordlessly with every part of me for the gift of your orgasm, for the taste of your seed on my tongue. I moan as you push me even farther down on you and begin the urgent slide into orgasm. My throat tries to close but I begin humming, and it relaxes again, and on your next push into my mouth you go even deeper. Your skin pebbles under my hands and your cock jerks three or four times before you let up enough for me to back off and get the taste of you on my tongue. You taste salty and musky and manly and slightly alkaline, a wonderful flavour mixture uniquely your own. I swallow and begin sucking again, gently, milking you of the last droplets.

With the fingers tangled in the hair at the back of my head, you pull my mouth off of you. Your chest heaves as you try to regain your breath, and you smile down at me, a smile that reaches your eyes and makes them glow. Something in me answers that smile, and I suddenly long for the feel of you between my legs, opening me, filling me, making me moan with pleasure. But there is no real rush. As in a game of chess, our moves will proceed pleasurably toward their pre-determined end, some hours from now. I am yours for this night and you are mine, and if we have our way, we will use each other until we are too tired to do more than breathe, and smile giddy, foolish smiles.

Yes, at some point there will be check, and mate.

KR
KR
330 Followers
12