Checking In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, most people just see me because of my success in business, but I'm so much more interesting then that and there's more to you too, besides just being a beautiful college girl working a summer job."

Blushing she looks down at his chest and can't resist touching his strong muscles. He closed his eyes just for a second, breathing in her scent.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before," she whispers into his chest.

He could feel the goose bumps on her thigh, and her excited short breaths closing in on her, and caressing her neck, nibbling it slowly. Finally, he took his mouth away from her neck to claim her lips with his hot mouth; his hands reaching behind to caress her back.

"Mm, you're very sexy Jade, you seem so much smarter and more sensual then most girls you're age," he whispered into her ear. "I'm glad you came up."

"I am too," she breathed into his mouth before she covered his lips with hers for another kiss.

"I hope no one tries to check in because I'm not there."

"Don't worry about the front desk, just enjoy this moment."

Her hands slid up his chest to the knot of his tie at his neck. She began to fumble with it trying to untie it without breaking the kiss. Finally she broke the kiss to look down in frustration at the stubborn tie.

"Jade, just rip it from my neck."

Without hesitation, she ripped it roughly from his neck and sent it flying to the ground. Seeing the animal lust in her for the first time, he kissed down her neck to her collarbone unbuttoning her uniform slowly pulling off the black vest leaving her in the skirt and blouse. This was so exciting and new, the beautiful view outside the window setting the perfect scene of two strangers now exploring each other's bodies.

Kissing faster, with more need and emotion, they fall into bed together, so that they can lie beside each other, making the undressing process easier. Staring into each others eyes he unbuttoned her blouse while she did the same with his shirt; both trying to take there time to memorize every moment, every movement that the other did. It was then, that he felt his cell phone vibrates in his pocket, not now, he cursed. It was a co-worker calling him again, making arrangements for yet another business deal, but the warmth of Jade in his hands; he had a decision to make. He pulled the phone out of his pocket, turned it off, and threw it on the ground. Jade stared at him, seeing his eyes filled with animal lust, as he apologized for the interruption, kissing her again.

His hands were now caressing her, moving to her breasts teasing her nipples with his thumbs through the lacy material of her white bra. He moved in kissing her now open cleavage. She grabbed the back of his hair as she threw her head back in a cry of ecstasy. His head moved down lower to kiss and play with her navel.

Pulling his head up, her hands explored his bare chest pushing his shirt down and off to fall on the floor. Feeling the strong muscles of his back of his shoulders and chest caused him to moan for her, excited at her touch and feeling the familiar stirring as his manhood grew in his pants, poking out awkwardly from his pants. She could feel the bulge against her smooth legs as her hands were fumbling with the buttons and zipper of his pants. At the same time, he unlatched her bra, roughly throwing it with the other discarded clothes that now lay scattered on the floor.

His warm large hands covering her breasts nipples in his palms as he massaged them both before pinching her nipples slowly as he felt his pants slide down leaving only his rock hard erection through his white silk boxers. She removes her black skirt leaving her in her black lace panties. Wanting, needing him to caress her gentle folds she guides his hand down to feel her wetness through the thin fabric of her underwear. As he felt the lacy material in his hand his fingers felt through it, pressing the lace against her wet opening watching the wet spot grow with every touch. Pulling the material to the side for a second, so he could insert a finger into her wetness, feeling her tightness there, he nearly gasped. He was imagining how good it'd feel to have her lips grip his hard cock.

Sliding his finger up past the knuckle, he curved it to stimulate her g-spot with every thrust. Gasping and clawing at his back with every slight movement of his finger, her back arching when he inserted another finger into her wet snatch. It was evident that he was using every ounce of his experience to pleasure her the best way he knew how. Stimulating her entire body with every stroke he brought her fast and hard. Having her cum this early in the game was an indication that she had not received any attention like this in a long time; or perhaps, maybe she never experienced this kind of pleasure before.

He removed his fingers from her slick folds as her orgasm subsided.

"Jade?"

"Hm?"

"Has anyone ever been inside you before?"

The question made her open her eyes and brought her back from the state of euphoria that she was in.

"It's just that you are very tight."

Looking into his eyes, Jade smiled and caressed his cheek.

"Don't worry about me. I've had plenty of boyfriends at my school. I've just never been treated like this before. Mostly it was just drunken romps in the bed and nothing more. This is new for me." She closed her eyes then and lay down on her back to stretch out her body. Lazily, she opened her eyes to stare at her newfound lover. "I can't even begin to describe the feelings that you make me feel."

"I just want to treat you right, since obviously no one else has."

Feeling the first orgasm leave her was not enough, she knew that she needed more. Sensing her need, he lay back on the bed, removing his boxers and leaving his cock bare to her hungry gaze. She licked her lips staring at his hard tool she dove and grabbed it with her hand, caressing its solid length. She could feel it pulsing in her left hand while her right was feeling the weight of his balls on her slender fingers. She began cupping the balls in one hand, while she traced the pulsing veins with the fingers on her other. .

A low moan escaped his mouth when he felt her hands moving slowly down the uncut cock, stroking it up and down slowly while she watched his face for his reaction as she did so. Licking her lips again, she stuck out her tongue to taste the tiny bead of precum that had formed on his velvety head. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, trying to catch every drop before engulfing the head in her wet mouth.

She began to stroke his cock at the base, moving her hand in an up and down motion, causing him to moan and gasp when she lowered her mouth deeper to swallow more of his length into her warm throat. Feeling the hardness of his length enter her throat, she could feel the familiar stirrings of arousal emitting from her pussy. She had to reach down to allow her fingers to ease the pressure in her cunt while the pleasure she was giving Rocky was slowly building him up to have an orgasm of his own. Juices started to leak from her womanhood down her legs to mingle with the sweat from her body, which was now beginning to pool on the bedding.

Feeling his hand on the back of her head was signal enough for her to speed up. She bobbed her head up and down his long shaft, taking more of him into her mouth on every stroke. With one final push, his entire cock was inside her mouth. Her tight throat muscles stimulated his cock while her free hands massaged his balls. Her saliva covered his entire tool, leaving it glistening when she came up for air.

The slickness was just starting to cool on his cock when she grabbed his shaft once again to pump up and down in an excited rhythm. Her mouth clasped back around the head of his shaft as she heard him call out her name in a moan of pleasure. She sucked on his head hard, feeling the velvety texture of his engorged head in her mouth. The salty taste of cum was leaking out into her mouth, and she was not letting a drop of it escape as she began to bob her head up and down, this time in a fast pace that left Rocky's head spinning with the approaching orgasm.

"If you keep sucking on me like that I'm going to cum inside your mouth." He moans, watching her engulf his cock.

He raised his hips and bucked into her, fucking her mouth with all he was worth. His balls start to tighten as he feels the pleasure become too much. Grunting harder, louder, and fast, his breath quickened with every moment her mouth lingered over his cock. His effort to hold back soon becomes futile as he lets himself go and enjoys the release. With his cock twitching, the cum rose up from his tightening balls shooting out jet after jet of his hot white cum. she had never felt a man cum inside her mouth before wasn't quite ready for all the sticky goo as some of it leaked out of her lips. Her tongue swirled over the head tasting his cum as more dribbled out his cock throbbing and twitching in her mouth wanting nothing to go to waste.

Her eyes were closed, feeling his hard cock filling her—making him feel as good as he had made her feel. Tasting the salty sweet taste of cum as she licked her lips with a gleam in her eye. The slickness and heat filled her with need that she had felt before. All of her inhibitions disappeared and her responsibilities were forgotten.

Her pussy was now soaking wet looking at the enjoyment she had brought him. Their naked bodies embraced as they hugged, hands around each others backs bringing themselves closer together, in a more intimate position than they had ever been in before. His still twitching cock that was not totally soft pressed up against her naked thigh. Her milky breasts pushed up against his hard chest as they fell to the bed together once more just enjoying each other's touch and the closeness that they felt for one another.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12