Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,369 Followers

Ray pulled her yoga pants down, revealing Liz's pale, round ass, and yanked them off her legs. She wasn't wearing panties. Ray then repositioned her knees back on the ottoman, spread slightly.

Ray stepped back and stripped off his clothes so now both of the boys were naked. And very erect.

"Look at this shit." Robbie walked around her as she remained in the position they arranged her in.

Liz was nearly panting. She hoped they would leave her alone and that this was just a ploy to get her to willfully have sex in exchange for the video. Whatever was going to happen, she wasn't going to agree to fuck them like some regularly scheduled escort.

But kneeling there, both twins eyeing her like hungry animals, she felt like a doll. To be used. For their pleasure.

She also hoped they wouldn't touch or look too closely at her pussy for they would surely notice that she was deeply turned on.

Her wet pussy was dripping the evidence of her arousal down her leg and her nipples were extended to their apex. She was trembling as she held her pose; excited and fully aroused. She wanted their black cocks. She needed their black cocks.

The silence reached a crescendo in Liz's ears, so she broke it.

"Are you keeping me here against my will?" she began, trying to sound in control. "Do you know that my husband is a lawyer and that he served as an assistant district attorney? You will get years for kidnapping, you must know this, right?" Liz needed this to be over. She was a wreck.

She shifted slightly, feeling another bead of arousal escape her pussy and run in a fresh trail down her thigh.

"Who said you had to stay here?" Robbie said incredulously. "I'm not holding you down, are you holding Liz down, Ray?"

"Nope. Not me. I'm just standing here wondering what's up."

Liz realized that the two hadn't been holding her since she left the bar area and that she was in this position and maintaining it of her own accord.

Robbie stepped in front of her, then slowly moved forward, led by his enormous cock. He pressed the thick, purple-red colored head of his cock against her lips again. This time Liz pursed her lips together tightly, almost kissing it. Robbie persisted, rubbing her lips with his head. Back and forth he wiped the pre-cum all over her lips. Liz could smell the sweetness of the fluid and was dying to taste it on her tongue, but she held fast.

Behind her, Ray stepped up, brandishing his erect cock from the base. He started to tap Liz's perfectly round and soft ass with his black stick. He moved it from side to side from one cheek to the next. He swatted her butt, holding his giant dick like a golf club. Her skin rippled with each slap. The spanking sound of Ray cock slapping Liz's ass filled the foyer.

Robbie lifted his heavy dick and brought it down on top of her head. His balls now hung down over her face as she looked straight ahead.

Ray dragged his cock up between her legs. He felt wet warmth coat his tip. He pressed it forward, below Liz, against her tight tummy. His head went up past her belly button.

Liz felt him flex against her soft belly and her heart leapt, realizing how deep he'd be inside her. Ray pulled his hips back, dragging his veiny shaft back over her wet lips. He looked down. The entire length was glistening wet from her pussy juices. She seemed to be flowing continuously. Like she was in some sort of heat, begging for dick.

Robbie was stroking his cock in front of her lips making contact with every stroke.

Ray positioned his rock-hard pole between her full outer pussy lips and squeezed his dick hard.

Here, both boys held fast, poised at her lips at both ends. Their stiff dicks waited at her openings like loaded weapons.

Liz could not believe what was happening. It was as if these two eighteen-year-old kids knew what was going on with her. She was screaming inside to be fucked, used, and fucked some more.

"Robbie, why isn't she leaving? We're not keeping her here against her will."

"Now that is a good question, Brother Ray. Maybe we should ask her."

"You... motherfuckerssss!!!" Liz hissed, violently pushing her hips back. She couldn't take it and had had enough.

Her piping hot pussy simply slid over Ray's tool with no resistance. Her slick cunt parted over his large head and enveloped his aching black shaft with little effort. Her womb expanded and seemed to all but suck half of his eleven inches at once.

She groaned loudly. Ray slapped her ass roughly.

She smacked Robbie's cock hard with her right hand, then grabbed it forcefully and shoved her hungry mouth over it. She was out of control and she didn't care about any video or camera or Matt or anything other than the two black cocks that were penetrating her at this moment.

She opened her jaw as far as she could and thrust her mouth down Robbie's shaft, carefully keeping his thick cock away from her teeth. His cock head slotted into her throat, halting her descent, as her hair swung gently forward.

She held Robbie's cock and turned her face from side to side, trying to cram in every inch. She blinked up at him, gagging quietly. Her eyes watered from his cock in her throat.

Robbie held the back of her neck, smiling down at her as he petted her bangs back out of her face.

From behind her, Ray was holding still, not even moving. Liz was pushing her body back onto his cock.

"That's it baby. Take that dick."

She was rocking back and forth like a toy. Big, black dick in her mouth, big, black dick in her pussy. She was humming like a broken doll.

Robbie reached down and gathered her huge tits with his hands. Feeling the weight of each and caressing her nipples with his palms as he held them up. They were like two stiff diamonds against his large palms.

Liz bobbed her head on his cock. She thrusted eagerly... back and forth...back and forth. Her mouth repeatedly made a "GLUCK" sound.

Ray stood with his hands on his hips, watching Liz's pussy work further down his shaft with each stroke. He simply let Liz do all the work. She was on overdrive.

"Mmm! ohhh...Mmmm! Commmm..." –gasp- "mmggggg!"

Liz's body convulsed through her first orgasm. She pressed her pussy back. He felt her pussy clench tightly, then release, so he pressed back into her. His cock slotted in deeper and he felt a fresh warmth stream wetly out of Liz.

"Shit, Robbie, she's coming like crazy..."

Liz grunted her way through the climax.

She stayed in position. Now that she had cum, she was more in control of her actions. Before she could do anything on her own, however, Robbie had gathered her long, blonde hair and was guiding her mouth all over the tip of his dick.

"That's it suck that head, Liz. Get it all wet and slippery." Robbie commanded her.

All she could do was make a cooing sound that demonstrated how turned on she was. She did all that she was told.

Ray removed his cock and had gotten on his knees giving her small bites on her ass cheeks. He was licking her skin and nibbling on the thicker parts of her ass.

Liz was high, as if on some drug. She felt out of body, like she was not altogether present for what was going on. She was so stimulated that she felt as though she were having small, consecutive orgasms in a stream. She loved the "zone" she and Robbie were in. Sucking his cock and taking directions was causing a euphoric feeling. She was slobbering all over the head and first three inches of his dick.

Ray separated her ass cheeks and licked her tight little asshole as she wiggled her ass in response to his oral attention. Once he saw that she liked it, he flexed his tongue so that it was rigid like a small, erect penis and penetrated her sphincter as deep as he could force it.

Ray proceeded to fuck her asshole with his tongue. He had always wanted to try this and Liz was the first woman he wanted to try it on. She seemed to love it.

"Oh God!" Liz's yelp was muffled from all the cock she had in her mouth.

Ray was encouraged by her muffled excitement. He pressed his face into her soft ass and grabbed her hips. He pulled her onto his face and put her legs over his shoulders as his long tongue continued to ream her.

Liz was going wild on Robbie's cock now. She was held by Ray with her hips up behind her. Her weight was leaning forward, driving her mouth down on Robbie's cock as she braced her hands on his hips. Liz heard herself making sloppy noises and loud moans. She gagged herself repeatedly in an attempt to make her mouth more like a pussy that he could fuck. Her throat was just not wide enough to take him deeper than about six inches or so.

"Yo, Ray, let's switch."

Still pinned by the two, Ray "passed" Liz by handing his brother her hips. Liz was rotated, legs overhead. Robbie's cock slipped out of her mouth with as Ray took her by the shoulders. Robbie held her hips as her thighs came down on his shoulders.

They placed her on her back onto the ottoman, now at opposite ends of the squirming blonde.

Ray bent down and kissed Liz deeply, holding her head. She could smell and taste her subtle scent over his mouth and face. Ray tongued her deeply, then rose to stand. He stepped up, holding his cock and offered Liz his dangling balls.

Liz dropped her head so she was looking upside down at Ray's balls. She felt him begin to stroke himself over her as she took one of them into her warm mouth and swirled it around with her tongue.

Robbie had Liz's ankles propped up on each shoulder. He started slapping her wet, hungry pussy with his rigid cock, then settled his cock at her soaked opening. Liz wiggled her hips impatiently.

Leaning his weight forward, Robbie rotated Liz's hips upward, then simply dropped his own hips, stuffing his oversized tool into the married blonde.

"uuuuUUUUUNNNNGGGGHHAAAAA!" Liz's voice peaked in a high pitched squeal against Ray's balls, her body jostling as Robbie reached the limit of her pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Liz said breathlessly into the balls on her face. Her hand slipped between her legs and found her clit.

Robbie felt her pussy start to pulse around his cock. He pulled back, then dropped his hips again. He started a rhythm, stroking into her deeply.

"Now she's going to cum on me," he said, smiling.

Ray pulled back slightly, pulling his balls out of Liz's mouth. He looked down at her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said, looking upside down up at Ray. Her face was strained and splotchy red.

"I want to feel her scream around my cock when she cums," he said down to her. Holding his cock, Ray lifted her chin to open her mouth, then put his cock head between her gaping lips.

"MMMMMMM!" Liz commented around his cock.

Liz tasted her own pussy on the big black dick in her mouth. She'd never suck Matt after he'd fucked her, even hours later. She had she ever actually tasted her own pussy on a cock before.

"CK CK CK!" she grunted. "hHUUUUUUNNNGGGGG" she moaned, her voice filling the large room. She screamed around the invading cock shaft as best she could.

As Liz screamed with both of the young black twins' huge dicks inside her, back at her home, her phone that she had left back at her house in her haste to quickly check on the boys, began vibrating. It buzzed, then stopped, then buzzed again. The vibration caused it to slide off of the coffee table in her living room and drop softly onto the carpeted floor.

Back at the Harris household, Liz's climactic scream had dissolved into uncontrollable moaning. Robbie was fucking her pussy earnestly and his brother was stuffing his cock into the blonde's mouth. She was their fuck-doll.

"Ah...Ah...Ah..." Robbie sighed with each thrust. He felt his balls boil. He was staring down at Liz's huge E-cup tits, watching them flop dramatically as he fucked her. He was going to cum in this hot married blonde... for the second time.

He thrust in deep, holding Liz by her hips with her legs on his shoulders.

Robbie's cock bucked and he began coating her insides with hot cum.

He sighed with relief. It had been a few days since he'd jerked off. He felt a huge load of cum surge out of his balls. His cock twitched with each hot stream he sent into Liz's pussy. He was plastering her womb with teenage cum.

Liz moaned on Ray's dick, feeling a wave of wet warmth surge into her belly. She realized Robbie was cumming inside of her. She felt helpless as her young neighbor filled her married pussy with cum.

Suddenly, Ray was pulling his cock from her mouth. He pulled out and took her by the hair.

"Come here..." he said, holding the tip of his dick with his other hand. He lifted her head up and Liz spun, slipping off of the ottoman to kneel on the floor. The movement also cause Robbie to withdraw from her cream-pied pussy.

Ray positioned Liz on her knees in front of him. He held his huge, shining dick in front of her face in one hand. His other held Liz's head by her hair

"...come here..." he sighed again softly.

Liz moved her eyes from Ray's black cock to his face. Just as her eyes met his, a huge rope of spunk blasted against her forehead. She recoiled, closing her eyes and cooing.

"AH!" Ray roared mightily. He pumped his dick and fired a bigger, thicker rope into her hair. "UUUUUUHHHHH..." he moaned continuously, pumping line after line of pale cum onto Liz's face.

As Ray splattered her face with his teen seed, her phone again buzzed in her empty house. The screen flashed, indicating she'd now missed 3 calls. All from Mandy, ranging from 11:30am to noon.

Mandy frowned, listening to Liz's outgoing message.

"Hi, you've reached Liz's phone. I'm not here, so-"

Mandy hit END. She thought that was odd. Liz had gotten into the habit of reporting her check-ins to Mandy.

'I bet she just forgot,' Mandy thought, quickly typing a text to Liz.

"Hey Girl. Just wanted to see how you and the boys were this morning. Let me know when you get a chance."

Mandy hit send.

Liz was still on her knees before Ray. Robbie was lying down on the hardwood floor trying to catch his breath. Liz was coated with small rivulets of cum and glistened with sweat. She oozed cum out of her gaping pussy panting and as she looked toward the ground.

She looked up at Ray, then over slightly behind her to Robbie and said sincerely, "I just want you two to know that this will never happen again."

END

A special thanks to "Smoothed" for help editing and story ideas

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,369 Followers