Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,370 Followers

Not wanting to make a scene in public, the couple reluctantly broke free from each other. Matt began walking toward his office. "I'll call or text when my meeting is done."

Mandy replied, "You'd better!"

Matt didn't finish with his meeting until one o'clock. He returned to his office and contemplated going home for the day and talking with Mandy. Although it was Liz who had cheated, it was now Matt who felt he had to cover his tracks. As a partner in the firm, he held one of the three executive office suites on the floor, complete with a dressing area, shower, sink, and coffee bar. Matt kicked off his shoes and made himself an espresso. He sent his administrative assistant home since he had come in early to prep for the eleven o'clock meeting.

Matt sat on the leather couch in his office, about to text Mandy when the receptionist beeped-through to his phone.

"Yes?" Matt wasn't expected to be disturbed. He wanted some alone time to text, maybe call Mandy.

"There is an attorney from Smith and Levy here to see you."

Matt racked his brain trying to remember if he had forgotten an appointment. He opened his planner and saw he had nothing scheduled after the meeting he just wrapped-up.

"Tell him that I don't have any time today, get his contact info. and I'll set something up for next week." Matt walked back over to his couch.

"I'm sorry, she says it's urgent," the receptionist insisted.

Matt gave a deep sigh. "Okay, I'm coming out."

Matt put his shoes back on and straightened his tie. He walked down the hallway, past the atrium and into the reception area. He was surprised to see Mandy, sitting on the sofa in the waiting area dressed in a black pin-striped suit with a mid-length skirt. His huge smile said it all to Mandy, who beamed back, then took a more serious expression when she noticed the receptionist was looking her way.

She extended her hand. "Good to see you again, Matt. We need to discuss the Harris account, I hope you have some time."

Matt shook her hand firmly, "Hi Mandy, yes, I just got the email, come right in."

"Forward my calls, please, Diana." Mandy and Matt walked back to his office as if they were actually going to meet and discuss a case. Once inside, he poured her a glass of chardonnay.

"Thank you! How lovely!" Mandy smiled and looked around the office. "Shower, vanity, full-length mirror. Very nice, Counsellor!" Mandy was truly impressed.

"How private is your office?" she asked with a broad, devious smile.

Matt walked over and locked the door.

"No one comes in and when I tell the receptionist to forward my calls it means I'm not available." Matt's smile was sly, but his expression was just as suggestive.

Matt's adrenalin was at an all-time high. He had been fantasizing about Mandy for two weeks now and couldn't get her sexy figure and beautiful face out of his head. He sat on the couch observing his sexy visitor as she took in the surroundings.

Mandy sipped her wine, then set the glass down on Matt's desk. She walked near the couch and slipped out of her suit jacket. She folded it neatly and placed it on the end table.

"I got all dressed up in this nice suit," she spoke as she began unbuttoning her blouse, "just to get into your office and take it off." She concluded her sentence about the same time as she concluded unbuttoning of her blouse. "I had no idea it was this private. That's a bonus," Mandy said, letting her top slip off before neatly placing it on top of her jacket.

Matt watched every step and hung on every word, seated on his couch. He watched her strip, unabashedly raising a huge bulge in his slacks.

He thought Mandy was sexy, but as he watched her move slowly toward him, he realized she was absolutely irresistible. Her huge, round breasts were coming out of her white, lace, open-cup bra and jiggling as she moved. They were almost as large as Liz's.

She stopped about a yard away from Matt as he sat on the couch. She turned her back to him, but kept talking to him over her shoulder. "I decided that you and I need to break our celibacy together," she spoke casually and lowered the zipper on the side of the skirt. "That is, unless you have an objection..." she let her skirt slip off completely and carefully stepped out of it in her heels, then turned to him and added, "...Counsellor?"

Mandy had her skirt off and was standing in front of Matt in her white bra and matching bootie-short underwear. She stood with her hands on her hips. The tone of her skin was dark and radiant. Matt was overwhelmed by her exotic look. He couldn't resist adjusting his swelling member inside his slacks.

"Um, no ma'am, none here," he said nervously, watching as she approached.

Mandy reached him on the couch and placed her hands gently on his shoulders. She slipped onto his lap over him, a knee on each side of his body. She loved the dazed, but excited look on Matt's face.

She settled on his lap, facing him, and felt the thick lump poking between her thighs.

"Ooh, this is going to be fun!" She moved forward and gave him a full-lipped, hot kiss.

Matt returned her kiss and placed his palms directly on her bare nipples.

Mandy's skin erupted in goosebumps.

As they kissed passionately, Matt began playing with her large, dark breasts. He lifted them up and pushed them together. They were silky-smooth and deliciously full and heavy. He rubbed her exposed nipples until they became hard and pointed. She had an exquisite body.

Mandy broke the kiss and arched her back, moaning slightly and giving Matt better access to her huge, perky tits. She loved having them played with. But it made her incredibly horny. She leaned back in and resumed their kiss.

Matt was done with wearing clothes. He helped Mandy get up from his lap and placed her on her feet as the two stood together. He ended the kiss and began frantically tearing at his tie. He had it off in a flash and was unbuttoning his shirt. Mandy got the idea and used her hands to unbuckle his belt.

The two now worked frantically to get Matt undressed. Once he was naked, they embraced in another passionate kiss, only this time, there would be no one to interfere with the uncontrollable desire that they expressed for each other.

Matt spun Mandy around and pushed her down to the couch. She let him flop her down and before she knew it, he was on his knees between her legs, removing her panties. His hands moved with urgency, but he still took a moment to appreciate Mandy's body. She was like a new, freshly opened present.

He slid her panties down her sleek, dark legs. As he removed them over her heels, he noticed the warm, wet spot where they covered her pussy, revealing exactly how turned on she was. He carelessly threw them across the room.

All Mandy could do was coo and pant in anticipation.

As Matt eyed her hungrily, she began, "Oh baby, are you gonna-"

Without a word, Matt plunged his face between her legs while holding her legs up and back.

"Oh, yes! Please do that," she said before gasping as his tongue entered her.

Matt began devouring the bright pink pussy that was now open to him. He was salivating as his tongue lapped her lips and clit. He rubbed his face all over her, finally stopping at her very large and protruding clitoris.

"Oh right there honey please," Mandy was speaking quickly in a low tone as Matt did his thing.

Matt had never seen a clit as big and prominent as Mandy's; he loved it. He took the nearly inch-long nub into his mouth and sucked on it, pinching it between his lips and pulling it further out while flicking the tip of it with his flexed tongue.

"Ooooh," Mandy hummed like a revving motor. Her body was trembling uncontrollably.

Matt pressed his face into her mound and sucked on her clit as though it were a thick straw. He backed away and gently caressed it between his lips, then sucked it back into his mouth and began to dart his tongue over it quickly.

"Ooh Baby! Yes, yes, Matt. Keep that up...oh...GOD!...just like that. Keep..." Mandy paused her string of encouraging words to gasp for air, then her grip closed in his hair.

"Ahhhh...Ummmm...Ahhh...Ahhh!" she was grunting, grinding, and gyrating her hips onto Matt's face. He had released her legs and her hands grabbed hold of his hair and smashed herself against him. She was bucking her pussy onto his chin and alternately rubbing her swollen clit in his mouth. Matt had only been on her for about a minute before he began to feel a hot wetness flowing all around his face. It tasted sweet, but more like warm water than anything else. He couldn't get enough of her pussy. Mandy was breathing deeply. She just had two, back-to-back orgasms.

Mandy loved the feel of Matt's tongue and face. Not that Roger performed oral for her, but the stark contrast between Roger's course stubble and Matt's smoothly shaved face had Mandy's toes wiggling in her heels. It was already the best oral she had ever had, and he had only just started. She could feel her pussy lips relax and separate; his mouth slid effortlessly between them. His lips had her clit isolated and allowed for his tongue strum it fast and with force. He did this using a very fast tempo. In a matter of moments, it became overwhelming.

"Oh, God...oh, God...Oh, GOOOOD!" She grabbed his head, gasping, then, "Ffffuuuuccckkkk!!"

Matt felt more of her cum stream over his face. She came again, her body wracked by sharp jerks and jolts, and seconds later, again. Matt backed away from her clit and sucked her lips into his mouth where he twirled his tongue in wide, sweeping motions. He moved his mouth away from her pussy entirely and kissed her velvety inner thighs licking and puckering up to kiss them.

"My God, baby, you sure know what you're doing down there!"

Matt smiled as Mandy sat back on the couch catching her breath. He stood up and stroked his cock in front of her, while she panted below him, recovering. Her body was glowing with pleasure. Matt was so turned on, he felt he could pump volumes of cum onto her heaving, shiny, dark brown tits at any moment. He felt precum leak out of his tip. It dripped onto the floor and he immediately released his cock to avoid cumming and dousing Mandy in semen. His cock throbbed freely, obviously wanting to do just that.

"Whew, thank you baby! That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had!" Mandy said with a smile, reaching up to wrap her hands around his cock. "Why don't you have a seat," she said, rising. It was Mandy's turn to work on Matt.

Matt took her spot on the leather couch, sitting his bare ass right on the shiny spot where Mandy had spread her wetness. He opened his legs wide, letting his cock jut proudly up at Mandy.

She started talking, which was something Matt wasn't used to. Liz rarely talked except for when she was close to an orgasm. Mandy was a very proactive, vocal lover. Matt loved this about her.

She knelt carefully between his knees. "I've been fantasizing about you every night for weeks." She was looking him in the eyes as her mouth lowered to cover his throbbing dick head. She never broke off her stare as her red lips surrounded the first few inches of his shaft. She twirled her tongue around and sucked hard as she removed her mouth. She made a loud "POP" as she released his cock.

"You licked my pussy so good, baby. I can't remember ever cumming like I just did. I'm going to spoil you." Her lips covered his tip again, but this time quickly descended, taking his entire eight inches straight into her mouth, down her throat and held it there. Her lips buried into his short, brown pubic hair. Mandy's black skin contrasted with his white making the sight very exotic.

"Fuck!" Matt was taken by surprise. No one had deep-throated him like that.

Mandy bobbed shallowly and wormed her tongue out. She swiped her tongue over the bottom of the base of his shaft. He felt her hands on his balls. She brought his dangling nuts against her chin. While maintaining eye contact and holding him in her throat, she somehow managed to snake her tongue out even further. She was able to work his balls with her tongue as she kept him in her throat. She was an expert.

Mandy slowly came back up, inhaling deeply through her nose. She let her hands follow her mouth, moving from his balls to his shaft, again letting his cock "POP" loudly as it was released. She looked at him seductively, stroking his thick, hard, white dick in her hand, now slippery with her saliva.

"Your cock is perfect. Fills me up. I can't wait for you to stretch out my ass, Matt." Mandy's back was arched and her perfect tits were swaying with her stroking motion. She put her mouth over the top half of his cock. While holding the base of his shaft, Mandy bobbed her head quickly over his head, swirling her tongue.

Matt swallowed hard, having serious difficultly holding back. He felt his balls clench as his orgasm threatened. It would only take a few more strokes before he would be blasting Mandy's throat with his load.

To avoid cumming, he had to stop her. "Damn, you're good, Mandy," he said, seizing her eagerly bobbing head by the chin. "Hold-up, hold-up." Matt pleaded, then hissed through his teeth.

Mandy pulled her mouth off, "What's the trouble, lover?" She kept stroking.

Matt felt precum surge through his shaft. He wrenched his cock from her stroking grasp, feeling his cock begin to buck and surge.

"...about to cum...about to cum," he murmured, straining to hold back. He squeezed his shaft firmly to calm himself down.

Mandy simply smiled and started rubbing his balls.

"Sweetheart, you just gave me four orgasms in about five minutes." She moved her hands from his balls to his shaft, taking his cock from him. "You cum whenever you feel the need." She resumed jacking him off. "You'll get to my ass soon enough," Mandy said confidently.

The second comment about fucking Mandy's ass proved too much for Matt.

"UUUnnnnggghhh," he sighed.

Cum fountained out of Matt's cock, spraying into the air forcefully. It splattered down over Mandy's hands and Matt's lower torso. And the couch.

"Ooooh yeah!" Mandy cheered, still stroking. She knew not to stop now.

"Gah," Matt expelled another geyser, eliciting coos of surprise from Mandy.

"That's it, honey. Push that cum out. Show me how good I make you feel," she encouraged as she jerked him, smiling.

And Matt didn't disappoint her. He threw his head back and spurted his way through an extended orgasm, bucking his hips and shooting cum with abandon.

"Oh wow! Keep going Matt," Mandy commented, slowing her strokes as Matt shuddered. His cock stopped spurting. The last few clumps of cum bubbled out of his tip, sitting thickly atop his cock head.

"That was so sexy," she said, giving his shaft a squeeze. It still felt heavy and hard.

"Damn, Mandy," Matt said, finally lifting his head and opening his eyes. "I don't think I ever came that much..." He watched his sexy neighbor lean forward and slurp the cum clumps from the tip of his cock. He twitched in pleasure from the contact of her lips.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, making a show of pushing his cum into her broad, red lips. She kissed her finger and swallowed, then stood, releasing Matt's cock. It slapped heavily against his stomach, still rigid.

Mandy got up and walked to the desk where she had set down her purse. From behind, he could see the broad swells of the sides of her tits. Matt loved the way her tits and firm, round butt shook as she walked across the room in her heels.

Matt picked up his dick, stroking it as he watched Mandy. "I've only had anal sex twice. Once with an old girlfriend, and once with Liz." His eyes locked on the dark orbs of her ass. They looked soft and plump.

Mandy rummaged through her purse. "What?! Only once with Liz after all these years?" She missed having sex, and she could tell sex with Matt was going to be a lot more rewarding than with her selfish, cheating husband.

"She said I was too big."

Mandy turned to look back at him over her shoulder, drawing his eyes from her ass. "You're as big as I would ever want to go, but you are definitely doable!" She smiled wickedly, retrieving a small bottle.

With lube in hand, she walked back and pulled Matt off up the couch. She took his place, seated on the couch. Mandy looked up at Matt and again took his cock from him.

"I can't let you go without feeling this beautiful cock in my ass, Matt." Mandy slapped his cock on her tongue a few times, then accepted him into her mouth. They both moaned with pleasure as she started sucking him again.

Once Mandy realized he didn't need much "fluffing" to get hard again, she removed his dick and aimed the lube bottle at it.

Matt couldn't believe he was hard again so soon after cumming, but the prospect of fucking Mandy in the ass was so exciting, he had no trouble at all.

"It's big, but if we work together, I bet we can fit it in just fine," she said, looking up at him as she squirted lubricant on her hands and applied it to his rigid tool. "From now on, I'll keep myself ready for you so you can get used to the feeling," she said in a low, soft tone.

Matt put his hands on his hips, allowing her black hands to spread the clear lube all over his shaft.

Mandy leaned back on the couch and scooted herself back so more of her ass was hanging off the edge. Matt knelt and lifted her legs, placing them on her shoulders, his knees on the floor. He took his stiff, lubed-up cock and applied the head to Mandy's asshole. Her tight ring felt warm as he smeared it with excess lube from his dick. He pressed his head firmly against her puckered hole, feeling it soften and dilate.

Mandy whispered, "Ease it in, baby. Nice and slow, then stop every couple of inches and let me adjust."

Matt felt her ring relax. He watched in awe as her sphincter expanded and enveloped his large head.

Mandy sighed, accepting him.

He moved his hands to her ankles on her shoulders. The sight before him was one of the most erotic images he'd ever beheld in person.

Mandy was softly panting below him. Her huge tits were mashed back against her torso, trapped between her legs over her head. Mandy's bright, wet, pink pussy was facing him. Below her shiny cunt, her stuffed asshole was wrapped tightly around the knob of his white cock head. Mandy's hands were on her own ass cheeks, her white-painted nails contrasting with her ebony skin.

She blinked up at him. "That's it, ease it in, baby," she whispered.

Matt felt like he could pump a fresh load of cum straight into her ass right then. He swallowed, watching the exposed portion of his shaft throb powerfully, spanning between her dark asshole and his pale hips. He tightened his grip on her ankles and rested more of his weight down on her. He slowly pushed his aching cock another inch into her rectum and stopped.

Still whispering, she reassured, "Oh, my God. Yes, I needed this so bad, Matt. Keep going, baby."

Matt did everything he could to hold back the urge to fuck her hard and deep. The feeling was absolutely heavenly. Her anus felt like a warm, snug, sleeve that fit as if custom-made to his cock. He had forgotten how good it felt to be in a woman's ass.

"More, now, baby. Go all in, then hold it there." Mandy's voice was no longer whispering but more demanding, more direct.

Matt slowly inserted his entire cock into her ass, pressing his hips forward to be sure it was all in. His balls dangled down her ass cheeks. He closed his eyes, taking a moment to regard the pleasure he was feeling being completely buried deep in Mandy's ass. He could feel her ass throb and clench, adjusting to his thick member.

Mandy's eyes were in that ecstasy-induced, half-closed state. She was looking at Matt when she began caressing his muscular arms.

"Stay right there, Matt," she said in her hushed, straining tone. She bit her lip.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,370 Followers