Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,366 Followers

Matt felt he could fill her rectum with his hot cum at any moment, but focused on the fact that he was pinning Mandy down, fully embedded in her ass. The feeling was very different from how his wife's pussy felt. This was smoother, deeper; it was a better feeling than penetrating her vagina. Matt continued to stay deep in Mandy, not moving, but this changed when he felt Mandy start to vibrate and moan.

Mandy moved very slightly, rocking her pelvis into his groin She began moaning softly, "Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh..."

He kept his cock 'all in,' like she told him. Mandy's moans became louder, she began moving her ass, her caress of his arms became a firm grip.

"Umm...Ummm...Ummm...Matt, oh baby! Stay like that! Stay like that! STAY!"

Then Matt felt her ass tighten, throttling his thick, hard pole. Her face scrunched up. He felt a warm wetness on his lower torso. He looked down to see Mandy's pussy begin to squirt pulses of cum onto him.

"Fuck!" Mandy looked up at Matt, almost surprised as she rocked gently against his spearing cock.

Matt felt a rush of pleasure flood his mind. He was mesmerized by Mandy's deep, anal orgasm. He had never seen anything as profoundly sexually intimate as what he was witnessing.

Her whole body shook as she yelled, "OHHHHH FFUUUCCKK!!"

Matt couldn't stand it anymore, he backed his iron-hard cock out several inches, relishing the feeling of her smooth rectum dragging against his stiff shaft. He looked down to see her beautiful, pink, asshole tightly stretched around the base of his cock. He was now penetrating her ass with moderate speed and stopping about an inch before he was balls-deep. He placed his hand on her pussy mound and used his thumb to stroke her stiff clit as he thrust down into her. She kept coming.

"Harder, Matt!"

Matt increased his thrusts while watching her black tits shake and wiggle in front of him. Her breasts were packed together, her dark brown nipples centered upon her tits in front of him. The "SMACK" of his balls against her ass became louder with every few thrusts. She took each of his powerful thrusts.

"OHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHH!" she called out. More cum squirted from Mandy's pussy as she came again, spurting against his hand and midsection.

Matt looked down and thrummed directly on her engorged clit. He widened his stance as he continued thrusting into her ass. He switched from stroking her clit to pinching the pink nub between his thumb and forefinger. It was slippery, but he managed to clamp onto it.

He pinched and manipulated Mandy's clit while he was pounding her ass. This had the effect of chaining orgasms back-to-back for Mandy, which, in turn, pushed Matt over the edge. With a faster pace, he buried his cock straight into her ass. He felt his cock swell. He mashed his face down against Mandy's, finding her lips and passionately kissing her as he jetted hot cum deep into her ass.

Mandy's last orgasm came as she felt the hot semen spread within her. She was moaning and humming, but had no more words to utter. She let her orgasm flow over her as Matt filled her, overwhelmed with pleasure. She was spent.

Matt broke the kiss to catch his breath. He rested against her heavily. He felt like their hips were welded together. They held each other as their bodies recovered. Mandy let her legs rest on Matt's shoulders and scratched his back gently.

Finally, he lifted himself, holding his weight over her with his arms.

"Wow, Mandy..." was all he could say. They beamed at each other.

Mandy felt Matt support his own weight. They both looked at the intersection of their bodies. Matt slowly began withdrawing his somewhat deflated cock from Mandy's rectum.

He eased himself out until his cock slipped out completely, followed by a running flow of cum. Matt's hot cum streamed out of Mandy's ass, into a puddle on the floor.

Matt and Mandy looked into each other's eyes and began laughing, a chuckle at first, then more loudly.

Matt, who was a rather quiet lover, remarked "What the fuck was that?!"

Mandy laughed, knowing exactly what he meant, and added "Where the fuck have you been all my life?"

"I have never had such intense sex before, Mandy. There's something about you that drives me crazy. I can't believe you made me cum twice!"

"Twice?!" she laughed. "I lost count of my orgasms after seven! Do you know what we've got, Matt?"

"Yeah. Chemistry. I knew it would be like this all along, but you never know until you actually make love."

Mandy looked down at Matt's hand. She hadn't even noticed that they were holding hands until that moment and smiled.

"You said 'make love,' you didn't say 'had sex'. That's exactly how I feel about our connection, Matt."

They made their way to the shower and kissed each other slowly as the water rinsed their bodies clean. After several minutes, they took turns washing each other before drying off and sitting on the couch in their towels.

Matt and Mandy dressed and walked out of the office together as professionals. They were both smiling, both looking quite relaxed.

Continued in Checking out the Neighbors Chapter 4

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,366 Followers