Checking Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes searched his face. "I... I almost believe you, Sir." She dropped her gaze to sweep her half-naked body. She gave a small nod. "You always make me feel beautiful. I'm just... not used to it, Sir." She laughed. The laughter faded and her mouth went dry as she watched him lean forward, his lips moving towards her left breast. Her head fell back on a moan when she felt him kiss the soft skin around her breast, and she caught her breath as he first kissed, then drew her pert nipple into his warm, wet mouth. Feeling his tongue swirl about her nipple, she tossed back her head as a deep primal moan escaped her dry lips, "Oh, my... Jon... Sir..."

She cried out as he sucked her nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue against it. Looking into her eyes, he closed his lips and exerted light pressure at first, then more and more on the sensitive little bud.

"Mmm... oh yes!" Feeling wonderfully alive as he sucked on her nipple, she had to spread her feet to steady herself as her legs begin to shake. "Oh! Jon... oh my God... Sir... I'm so close!" Her arms shook, her nails digging in to the surface of the table.

Releasing her nipple, he commanded, "NO, slut. Not until I tell you!"'

And I'm supposed to stop it how? She whimpered, but nodded vigorously. "Yes, Sir."

But then he moved toward her right breast. Knowing she would not be able to stop, she tossed back her head, and closed her eyes, hoping she'd be able to keep it together. But instead of sucking her nipple, he just kissed it lightly before kissing his way back to the valley of her cleavage, and then down her stomach. His fingers spread out and ran down her ribcage until they reached the top of her skirt. His lips followed, his tongue licking a long, wet line down her body. Finally, he pressed a kiss on her belly button.

She wiggled and hissed between her teeth, "That tickles!"

His tongue was hot as he slid it over her navel, then up between her heaving breasts, higher along the side of her throat, and finally up to her parted lips. As he paused there, she sucked his tongue deep into her mouth, sliding her tongue along his in a sensuous kiss. She moaned as his hands slid up under her short plaid skirt to cup her backside. Drowning in his passionate kiss, she sensed his strength as he grabbed her thighs and gently sat her back further on the table. Slowly he pulled away, withdrawing his tongue as he slid his hands out from underneath her skirt, retreat driving her wild. She wanted to tangle her fingers in his hair, to reach out and touch him and hold him close, but her arms were still entangled in her discarded jacket and corset.

Lynn stiffened as he began to nudge her back on the table. His gentle fingers stroked over her arms, her shoulders, silently persuading her to trust him. Her emotions confused and jumbled, she reluctantly let him lay her back on the table, with her arms still tangled in her clothes. She watched apprehensively as he loosened his tie and slid out of his suit coat, tossing it aside. He tenderly slid his hands down her legs until he reached the tops or her shoes, then tossed her legs over his shoulders in a single smooth motion. She gasped and blushed endearingly, tugging frantically at her hands. He ran his hand soothingly along her thigh, murmuring softly to her until she began to relax. He turned his head to kiss her ankle, and a glint of silver flashed.

His eyes darkened with lust. "You wore this for me?" he queried. At her nod, he smiled. "I am pleased." A small moan escaped him as his fingers played with the small chain about her right ankle. "Mmm... I must say, it is such a turn-on to see the submissive side of my shy librarian. I love the jingly anklet." She shivered at his touch, her blush deepening and spreading across her chest.

His fingers wrapped warm around her ankle, then traced the seams that ran along the back of her nylons, sliding from her ankle, down over her calves, to the backs of her knees, and teasingly downward along the back of her thighs. His fingers glided over her thigh, pausing when he came to her warm flesh. "Mm... good girl." He smiled wickedly the shudder his words evoked, and he toyed with the lacy tops of her thigh highs. "Sexy stockings... very nice! You are a woman full of mystery." His fingers lightly teased her skin with a butterfly touch that drove her wild. The tickling touches slipped higher, creeping along the lacy edge of her French cut panties.

Entranced by his words, she nearly missed his hands reverently pulling up the front of her skirt. His warm hand caressed the damp lace at the top of her thighs. She jumped and shivered, whispering. "Please..." Her passion was a surprise to her, and she felt like she was going to scream when she felt his tongue against the damp lace between her legs. Her legs parted of their own volition, opening wider for him and giving him full access to her wetness. His fingers and mouth rubbed her pussy as he looked up between her heaving breasts, watching her eyes cloud with lust as he inhaled her musky scent.

Very leisurely, at a maddeningly slow pace, he started to roll her panties off her hips, pausing when he had exposed her curls. "Oh, my..." he grinned. "All neatly trimmed. You really are full of surprises." "Oh please," she whimpered, though she wasn't sure what she was really asking. Her eyes closed and her head fell back as she shifted shyly before him. "Please," she whispered.

He flashed her a smile that she didn't see. "I love to hear my woman begging for me."

Lynn sobbed and tossed her head from side to side as he slipped her now dripping panties up along her blushing legs to her knees, where he left them. She wriggled in embarrassment as he slid his head back between her smooth thighs. Her thighs were soft, flushed, and very sensitive to his light touch when his closely trimmed beard tickled her. He chuckled deeply at her efforts to make him move, knowing that she would be unable to wiggle free. Her panties now were like her jacket and corset; her own clothes had become her bindings.

While he was in no rush to start suckling her pussy, he wanted to make sure she was wild with white-hot lust. He licked all around her exposed thighs, skimming across her damp auburn curls, breathing heavily over her exposed and wanton pussy. With his thumbs, he traced the outside of her engorged lips before sliding his tongue up along her dripping pink pussy, opposite the downward movement of his thumbs.

She moaned and shifted her hips as his fingers continued their slow stroking. His thumbs moved gently up and down, sliding over her swollen skin while his other fingers played in her soft curls. She whimpered softly, mewling low as he rubbed his finger along the length of her slit several times. All she could do was moan as he teased her.

Finally, he began to nibble on her pussy lips and pull them, stretching them as he holds them with his lips. Her swollen clit stuck out like a rock as he used his lips to give it slow and tender sucks. He sucked directly on it, teasing it, making her howl as he stimulated her more and more, more than she'd ever felt before. He brought her closer and closer to the edge of climax. Her breath caught in her throat as he inserted three fingers deep inside her pussy while he sucked hard on her clit. His fingers delved deeply and suddenly her whole body began to shudder as a strong orgasm ran like a train over her.

Her hips lifted off the table and her legs tightened, locking around his shoulders. He felt her body shake violently as his tongue touched her clit directly and pressed hard against it. Her body continued to shiver as another wave of pleasure overcame her. He pressed his tongue as hard as he could directly against her clit, and slid it up and down over her entire pussy. She began to moan and then cry out as he started to fuck her with his tongue. She was mindless, wild, completely lost. But suddenly, her hips lifted up again and she screamed loudly as an incredible climax began to wrack her body. It started as a tiny tremor, but bloomed quickly into a fucking hard pulsing orgasm, centered deep inside her pussy. It exploded throughout her entire body like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She screamed out again in pleasure as her vision went dark and blind. Several seconds later, her body began to tremble like she'd received an electric shock. Another, smaller, climax ripped through her body. Not as intense as the other, it seemed to last for a much longer time. She could feel her velvety walls throbbing with each wave of pleasure that tore through her. She mewled helplessly as he licked and sucked hard on her pussy, her entire being focused on his tongue. As he lapped at the sweet pussy he held wide open, he heard her breath coming in short gasps again. Shifting from his gentle stroking, he suddenly stabbed his tongue deep inside her, over and over and over again until she shrieked herself hoarse in mindless ecstasy.

It seemed as though he had been licking her pussy forever. There was no let up, no slowing down. He'd slowly, delicately lick her satiny skin for a while, and then begin to fuck her with his tongue again and again until she cried out and came again like a river. More and more of her juices flowed over the lips of her pussy and into his mouth as he lapped them up. Her heart beat so fast it scared her, and she could not catch your breath at all now, but she didn't want him to stop.

Jonathon was ecstatic. She was the most sexual woman he had ever met. She wasn't the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, but she made him mad with lust and need and to confirm her spirited sex drive he wanted her forever; this could not be a one-night fling!

He had his arms under and around her thighs, she her wild thrashing would not cause his lips to slide off her pussy. Her legs locked around him, trapping his head between her thighs. He was having difficulty keeping his composure; her pleasure, the taste of her, her scent, was making him wild for her body. He moved his face from side to side, using his tongue, his mouth and fingers to work over every inch of her pulsing sex. He even used his nose to stimulate her body, nuzzling her very hard, swollen, and extremely sensitive clit. Her juices of arousal smeared his face, practically dripping off his chin when he lifted his head to look at her. He was a sticky mess, but knew it was worth it. Because now she was going to fuck him senseless like he knew, she would with her lustful body. He knew he'd be receiving the fucking of his life. He smirked to himself, he loved oral sex as a means to seduce women, making them wanting to do nothing but fuck. However, this was different he loved the taste and feel of her pussy.

Jon sat back for a moment, stunned. It has been a very long time since he had felt like this about any woman. He knew he had wanted her, but had no idea what it would mean to him. He genuinely liked her a great deal, had since he'd first started talking to her at the beginning of the semester. He liked everything about her. Finally, he felt her nudging him away, trying to shove him out from between her thighs. He smiled and gave her wet pussy one last long, slow lick and a soft kiss before allowing her to pull him up to face her.

He knew she'd never had any experience as intense as the one he'd just given her. Her reactions, her responses thrilled him. He looked down at her, smiling a bit smugly at her rather dazed expression. "You are so beautiful," he murmured as he ran a hand down her arm to where her wrists were still caught in her jacket.

She shivered again and blushed furiously, but then sighed contentedly. "Thank you... Sir."

12