Checking Up

Story Info
The receipts are important.
937 words
3.61
99.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the product of a diseased and febrile mind. As such, it is fiction. Having said that; All my stories are true, even the ones I make up.

Copyright 2007 L_D_Darrow

I wish to thank michchick98 for taking the time to edit my offering. All mistakes are mine solely, whether planned or not.

***

I'm a diabetic, I was first diagnosed a long while back. My wife and I had worked together to insure as long a life as possible for both of us. We loved each other a lot. I would have done anything for her, all she had to do, was ask. The business that I started right out of high-school finally took off with the '.com' craze and my wife pushed me to get in. We sold out a few years later, set for the rest of our lives.

"Pass the pepper please, Don." I pass it to her and continued on my laptop.

One unfortunate side of being a diabetic is the possibility of the loss of erections. It happened. My wife consoled me but I was failing her as a husband.

"What are you working on Don?"

"I thought I'd try writing a story Sal. " Sally's a good woman, I've known her about six months now.

"Oh, how's it going?"

"Not good, I'll have to make several attempts to make something readable. Maybe you could proofread it for me?"

"We'll see." That is as good as a definite 'NO' coming from her.

"I'm going out with the girls shopping this morning, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Bye." She kissed me, and left.

Now, I tried my best, but nothing worked. I paid special attention to her and used my fingers and tongue. I made sure she was completely wiped out from sensory overload. Later I took her to an adult store and we bought some sexual aids. Toys. With those I could at least fill her up and pretend that I was doing my job.

We did have two great children in our early years, they are both married now and have their own problems. We don't hear from them as often as we would like.

For a long time I kept her as satisfied as I could. Then over a matter of a month or so she stopped wanting me to please her. She just told me that she had adjusted to our problem. Now even I wasn't that dumb. I have never known a woman that could shop several times a week and hardly ever bring a shopping bag home or spend so little money.

I knew she was screwing someone. I couldn't blame her. But I had always asked her to let me know, and I would have him checked out before she did any thing with him. We even discussed the reasons. First, there was the money side of things, there are always people out there looking for a way to get some without earning it. Second, there all the STD's out there, 'nuf said. Last, there was the real possibility that she might decide to move on.

I hired a PI to get the down and dirty on her. He did. Then I hired a lawyer and followed his advice to the letter. I decide to give her one last chance. It's been two days, I figure she's ready to go shopping again.

"Don, I'm going out shopping with the girls, okay?"

"Dear, have you been cheating on me?"

"Oh no. I would never do that. I love you."

"It's just you go out shopping three or more times a week and don't often bring things home in a bag, and you spend so little money. So stop lying to me."

"I - I did once, it wasn't planned, I've just been so horny lately."

"Dear, I just don't believe you. If you stay home I'll take care of you."

"I - I know, Don, we'll talk when I get back I promise."

"Okay doll, have it your way. I'll be waiting to hear about you."

"You mean from me?"

"Yeah, whatever." She leaves, I call my PI and say 'it's a go' and hang up.

The cops come in with a search warrant in the afternoon, and turn the place upside down. They won't tell me anything, but invite me downtown. I go along acting stupid. My lawyer shows up and springs me out. He told me my wife was stopped for a broken tail light and they found enough controlled substances in her car to have her busted for possession with the intent to traffic. Or some such thing. The wad of money I stuffed in her purse didn't help. And none of her credit cards had been good for two months. On the news they played it out good; another housewife gone bad.

My bank accounts were bare and I said she had been paying the bills in cash. I was astounded that all our money was gone. I sobbingly asked her about it on one of my visits to her. For some reason she pleaded innocent throughout the trial. I had no problem getting a divorce after the judge put her away. With good behavior, she could get out in fifteen years. I figure I won't last that long. But I did set her up with a big chunk, for when she got out. Now she won't be getting any more sex then she had been getting from me, if her girlfriend likes her.

Sal comes in with a bag of new clothes, and hands me the receipt. "How's the story Don?"