Checkmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered myself down to her crotch and took my first look at her pussy. It was almost the same colour as her lips, and was clearly wet. It wasn't bald, but had only a sparse amount of black fuzz covering it. Suddenly I heard her voice above me.

"Are you gonna lick it or are you gonna stare at it?" she asked

I raised my self up to her level.

"You could stand to be a little more patient you know." I smiled.

"Jack, honey" she kissed me forcefully, almost pushing me back "if I don't get something inside me right now, I may just explode!" she finished.

"Well, if the need is that urgent..." I said lowering myself

I'd read about this stuff, and had a fair idea about what would feel good, but I was still pretty nervous. I moved closer to her beautiful pussy and licked right from the bottom to the top. She let out a loud moan and pushed her pelvis upwards. When she slumped back down, I pushed by tongue in as far as it would go and started to lick along the top. The taste was...indescribable. Like, sweet and salty at the same time. I was savouring this new flavour when suddenly my mouth was flooded as she bucked upwards and her pussy convulsed around my tongue.

She screamed my name.

"Jaaaack..."

"Fuck yes..." she whispered as she came down. I couldn't believe I'd made her cum! I felt so good, I didn't want to stop. I pressed me lips hard against the outside of her folds while shifting my whole mouth up, causing my tongue to push up again. I continued like this for only a few seconds before I was rewarded with a second flood and more screaming, more spasms.

"JESUS CHRIST!" she screamed as she came.

I didn't stop. I just kept licking and licking her pushing wanting so much to make her feel good, but she seemed to be relaxing. I pulled my mouth away and pushed it towards the top of her opening, where I thought her clit would be. I licked around that stop, and she started screaming again.

"FUCK! ...fuck... stop!...Jesus" she seemed to be getting tired. I know she wanted me to stop, but I couldn't. I just wanted to show her that I loved her.

She suddenly grabbed me roughly by the hair and pulled me away from her sweet juices. She pulled me towards her and jammed her tongue practically down my throat. She fell back, still quivering slightly.

"Fuck...I love you..." she sighed smiling up at me with a dazed expression.

All of a sudden, she was on her knees forcing my pants down, and my boxers with them, my erection finally springing free. Holy Shit! I'd never seen her move that fast before! Without hesitation she took my balls gently in one hand and began stroking my shaft with the other.

"Wow...it's huge...I've wanted this for so long!"

She looked up at me, as if asking permission.

In answer, I put my hand on her head and ran my fingers through her dark her. She looked back at my cock with her mouth open in lust. She seemed a little more wary of it this time. I didn't think I could be considered huge, if I had to guess I'd say it was slightly more than average, but she was looking at it as if it was the frickin' Holy Grail! She pressed her cheek gently against one side and sighed. I bucked my hips forward slightly, just her breath was almost getting me off!

She sensed my need and gently ran her tongue against the head. I bucked forward again, which she seemed to love. She licked it a few more times before slowly, lovingly, took the head in her mouth. It felt amazing and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Fuck, that feels so good." I whispered

She smiled around my cock and tried to draw more in. She pressed her tongue up against the bottom of the head and stroked lightly. All too soon I was ready to finish.

"Shit...I'm coming!" I groaned.

She tried to draw even more in when she heard this, and doubled her tongue efforts. My cock swelled and my balls tightened. I pushed forward and groaned again as I released my seed into her waiting mouth. There was more than she could take, however, and as surge after surge followed, it began to leak out of the corners of mouth.

She pulled back, smiling. I watched as she deliberately swallowed and accidently gagged slightly. She even made this look cute, and I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you." I said

She just smiled. I kissed her, softly, and could taste myself on her lips. It was strange. Similar to her taste in a certain way, but completely different at the same time. She seems to enjoy it, I thought, as she licked the hand she'd wiped her mouth with.

She was on her knees again, and face to face with me. She brought her mouth up to beside my ear and whispered softly

"I want you inside me..."

I kissed her hard and pushed her back on the bed. My face just inches from hers and our centres aligned, I brushed her lips softly with mine.

"Are you ready?" I asked

She nodded.

"It might...hurt a little." I said. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Well, I kind of took care of that myself. You know..." she trailed off, smiling.

I didn't say anything, just raised an eyebrow in question.

"Interesting, looks like there's still some stuff we need to talk about." I joked

"No more talking," she said, eyes full of love, "I want you."

I kissed her deeply, lovingly, and then pulled back. I looked down at my still-hard cock and her dripping pussy, so close, but not quite touching.

I pushed forward slightly, until the top of my head was just brushing against her lips. She groaned at this, and I suddenly got an idea.

"You like that?" I asked, teasing her.

"Fuck yes..." she whimpered

I pushed my cock upwards, not in, but stroking along her sweet outer lips. She was growing more and more impatient, and was soon continually groaning in anticipation.

"Please...do it..." she moaned

"Do what?" I asked

"Just...go...please..."

"Can't you be any more specific?" I asked smiling. She opened her eyes, wide and shining.

"Please..." she begged "Put it in..."

"Put what in?"

"Your cock..."

"What about it?" I was enjoying this. I pushed harder, going around in circles against her soft mound. She closed her eyes at the new sensations.

"No no, stay with me" I goaded "You were about to ask for something?"

She opened her eyes and glared at me as she realised my game.

"Jack, hurry up and fuck me!" she ordered almost sternly.

Well that wasn't much fun.

"Ask nicely." I said simply, while pushing further against her, seconds from entering. It was torture, not holding back, but my resolve was strong.

She lost it.

"FUCK ME! Please Jack, just fuck me, now, PLEASE!" she begged.

That was what I was looking for. Without another word, I pushed through her soft folds to the heat beneath. It was amazing. So warm, and so wet, better than her mouth even! I couldn't believe how good it felt.

I didn't stop, I pushed my entire length into her in one thrust, filling her to the base. Instantly she began to orgasm. Her whole body shuddered and shook, her mouth lolling open and eyes opening wide. She wrapped her legs around my back as she came. This added tightness and the feeling of her convulsions along the length of my cock had me spurting inside her for the first time. I emptied myself into her, body and soul. Nothing mattered now except her.

I felt exhausted and fell down against her still shaking body. After a few minutes she pushed lightly against my chest. I rolled over on to my back, pulling her with me so she lay atop me, her hair sprawled out over my chest. We were both still breathing heavily, our deep panting filling the silence. I reached down and pulled the discarded blanket off of the floor and over us. Well, up to my neck, and completely covering her. She laughed breathlessly from under the covers and pulled herself up so her head was against my shoulder. She looked into my eyes. She didn't say anything. She didn't need to. She just kissed me once more, fiercely and passionately before falling back to my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her small fragile body, and I knew that I loved this woman, completely and absolutely.

"What was with the begging thing?" she asked suddenly.

"Well... I just felt like I needed to win one." I said

"Well don't get used to it," she said smiling "your mine now, I own you"

I laughed.

"We'll see" I said pulling her close. She rested her head against my neck and sighed deeply. After a while we were falling asleep

"I love you" I blurted out. I couldn't seem to say it enough.

"Checkmate..." she whispered sleepily as she drifted away into her dreams.

Dreams of me, I hoped. I knew that it wouldn't change for me. Every second of every day my thoughts would be of her, and I knew it would be the same for her.

"You win this round..."