Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her finger followed the patch of black hair from his belly button until it disappeared into his shorts, then she leaned forward until her breast touched his thighs. She pulled the waistband of his shorts away from his body and peered into the gap. The engorged head of his cock stared back at her. She pursued her lips and blew gently on it.

"Ready to start the clock?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

Carolyn pulled his shorts down until they stretched around his mid thigh, and then wrapped her hand around his cock. It felt like silk over steel. She began to move her hand up and down, letting it glide over his skin for a few strokes, then grasped his shaft firmly and pulled it towards her mouth.

As he watched her toy with his erection Pete began to wonder if he should have negotiated for tit fucking her instead. The two fleshy globes on her chest were a spectacular sight, and the thought of sliding his cock between them until they were covered in cum was nearly irresistible. As he watched Carolyn tilted her head back and pulled his cock down until it was nearly horizontal. Her lips hovered a fraction of an inch from his throbbing erection.

"Ready for me to suck your cock?" she teased.

"Oh yea, so ready," he moaned.

He wasn't sure which excited him more, the sight of her lips wrapped around his dick, or the warm and wet feeling of her mouth around his cock. She didn't blink as she slowly inhaled almost his entire erection. As she moved her head back and it emerged from between her lips the skin glistened with her saliva. She stroked him twice, her hand sliding easily along his well lubricated shaft, then took him into her mouth again. This time when it emerged she stroked him three times before wrapping her lips around his cock again. The fingers of her other hand found his perineum and slid along the smooth skin until she was stroking his balls.

"Fuck that feels good," he moaned. She was right; her blowjobs were worth more than he had originally estimated.

She wondered if he knew she was using the ever increasing number of strokes to keep track of how long she had been sucking his dick. When she got to six she stopped.

"Time's up?" she said, licking her lips, "let's play the next hand." She stood up, letting her tits brush against his erection as she did, then turned and took her seat.

The thought of just taking off his clothes was tempting, but reluctantly Pete pulled up his underwear and jeans and buttoned them shut. He shuffled the cards and began to deal them out, "So what are we playing for this time?"

"You win, I suck your dick for two minutes, but you don't get to come in my mouth." She offered.

"And if you win?"

"I get two items of clothing back, same as last time," she said.

It was hardly a fair hand, Carolyn thought as she flipped over the last card. Pete had clearly been distracted by the sight of her bare breasts; he might as well have folded as soon as the cards had been dealt out. She picked through the pile of clothes, finally settling on her pants and his button down shirt.

"Let's make this the last hand," Pete suggested.

"Fine, what are the stakes?"

"I want another blowjob, but this time you keep sucking until I come."

"And if I win?" she asked.

"How about the same deal, I will lick your hot little cunt until you come," he offered.

At first she was shocked to hear him use the C word, but somehow it was also arousing.

"Sounds fair, but you don't get to come in my mouth. My hands, my face, my tits, whatever, just not in my mouth," she insisted.

A smile spread across her face as she picked up her last card. She had a flush, and she was almost certain there were not enough cards left in the deck for him to have a better hand. He called and flipped over one card. She reciprocated, and then he flipped another. His cards were out of order, making it more difficult to see what his hand would turn out to be.

Ironically it was the blowjob that had made him refocus on the card game. He wanted more, and the best way to get it was by beating her. It had taken all the discipline he could muster to not stare at her naked body, but he had resisted the sirens song of her ample breasts and perfect dick sucking lips. Even with his earlier lapse he was confident that his card counting was accurate enough to guarantee him a win.

Carolyn flipped over another card; there was still a chance she would win. The stakes had never been an issue, but as the hand had proceeded she found herself getting more and more aroused. She needed to come, even if it meant doing it herself, but having Pete's head buried between her legs would be much more satisfying. She watched his hand and it lifted the final card. This would tell her if she would be swallowing his cock or coming all over his face.

Pete wasn't sure if he wanted to win or not. Carolyn still had one card face down, but he was about to flip his last card. Her face would tell him the final outcome. The smell of her sex had been taunting him all night, he wasn't sure if he would rather watch her suck his dick or fuck her wet slit with his tongue. The idea of her body writhing with pleasure was intoxicating. He turned over the card and then looked her in the eye. He knew right away he had won.

"Fuck," Carolyn said under her breath as she flipped the last card. She slipped out of her chair and dropped to her knees, forcing Pete to walk over to her. Once again she unbuttoned his jeans, but this time she pulled his underwear down at the same time. His throbbing erection was at eye level.

"Don't come in my mouth," she said.

"I won't, promise."

She grabbed his cock and pulled it to her mouth, then probed it with the tip of her tongue. She felt one of his hands on the back of her head. His other hand cupped her jaw, the web of his hand pressed against her throat. She looked up at him.

"I like it rough," he said.

This time, Pete decided, it would be less about her sucking his dick and more about him fucking her mouth. If his suspicion about her wanting to be a bad girl were right she would enjoy his way much more than what she had planned to do. At first he let her set the pace. Her technique using both her hand and her mouth was fantastic. Seeing her lips wrapped around his cock was arousing, but the extra friction of her hand is what moved him closer to coming, especially when her fingers encircled the head of his erection.

The pressure from Pete's hands was increasing. She could no longer bob her head up and down on his cock. Instead, he was moving his hips back and forth, sliding his rigid shaft through her hand and into her mouth. The web of his hand was starting to choke her, and he was pushing his cock so far into her mouth she was almost gagging. She was drooling so much that his dick was actually dripping wet. This wasn't going the way she had expected, but somehow that made it even more arousing. The tingling between her legs intensified and began to spread.

Pete thought that seeing her big tits jiggle as he fucked her mouth would be what excited him, but it wasn't. He could see her breasts, but they were slightly out of focus. What he could not stop looking at were her eyes. They were emerald green and filled with an irresistible combination of lust and submission. He felt like she was begging him to ram his cock down her throat, and that pushed him toward orgasm with an irresistible force. He fully intended to honor her rule about not coming in her mouth, but he wanted enjoy every possible second he could. There were precious few left, his balls felt like they were about to boil over. He tensed every muscle in his body, trying to hold back the inevitable.

"Oh Carolyn, I'm going to come," he moan, pulling his cock out of her mouth and pressing it between her tits. The moment the head of his cock slipped past her lips a jet of cum sprayed out. The first stream stuck the bottom of her chin, the second coated her throat. When his cock jerked for a third time it was buried in her cleavage, and that is where the remainder of his orgasm ended up. He thrust his hips upward, sliding his erection between her tits as the last bit of cum seeped out.

A low moan escaped Carolyn's lips as Pete's cock slid between her ample breasts. He had kept his promise, but just barely. She could feel his cum running down her neck and on to her tits, mixing with the pearly goo he had sprayed on to her skin. Her nipples were pressed against his hips, and the constant motion was only making her need for relief more intense.

"That was fucking awesome," Pete said, his knees still feeling a little weak. He could see by the expression on her face that she was close to climaxing herself. He was tempted to satisfy her, either with his hand or his mouth, but he knew what she needed.

"I bet you are pretty horny right now," he teased, taking a step back and admiring the amount of cum on her body. She nodded in response. "Then do something about it," he insisted.

The words took a few seconds to register. She should have been pissed, but she wasn't. Instead of giving Pete the finger for his flippant remark she gave it to herself. One of her hands was between her legs, and two of her fingers were spreading her labia apart.

"Lie down and spread your legs, I want to watch," Pete ordered.

She complied. Her other hand was on her breast, smearing the thick sticky fluid on to her swollen nipple. Her thumb brushed against her clit and her climax lurched closer.

A plan had been forming in Pete's head, but all that ground to a stop as he watched Carolyn touch her body. His eyes flicked back and forth, one second watching her tug on her cum covered nipple and the next watching her splay her labia open and toy with her clit.

"That's it, keep going. I want to see you come Carolyn, I want to see you come," he said under his breath.

Much to her surprise having Pete watch her intensified the experience. She thought she would be embarrassed having him watch her masturbate, but she was aroused instead.

It was a tossup between what turned him on more, her compliance with his request or the sight of her fingers disappearing into her pussy. Even though he had just climaxed Pete felt his cock twitch as her fingers emerged; they glistened with her wetness. He watched her delicate pink flesh yield to her fingers and they slipped back in. His own fingers twitched, jealous of what hers were doing. In his head, he repeated the mantra 'worth the wait, worth the wait' as she toyed with her clit. Her other hand was on her breast, her cum covered nipple slipped out from between her fingertips and she pinched it. Pete licked his lips; her breasts were another feast that he was denying himself, at least for a little while longer. The skin between her tits became the change color as her climax approached. As her breathing became rapid, it caused her breasts to jiggle. Pete recalled the way it felt to have them wrapped around his cock. He whispered under his breath, "That's it baby, come for me."

Her pussy had never felt hotter or wetter; her nipples had never felt harder. When she heard him say he wanted her to come she granted his wish. The muscles in her belly clenched in a most wonderful way. She closed her eyes and arched her back, thinking what it might feel like to have his cock buried between her legs. She moaned quietly as the sensation spread through her body. The sound of Pete's voice slowly brought her back to reality.

"Hey, get dressed."

"What? Why? Are you kicking me out?" She asked, suddenly feeling angry.

"No, not at all. I'm taking you shopping. I'm going to buy you some toys."

"Such as?"

"Do you own a riding crop?" he asked.

"No."

"Well, you will soon."

"Can I take a shower?"

"No," he said tossing her the hand towel she had been sitting on, "you can clean off your neck but not your tits," he instructed.

As she dressed, Carolyn felt his cum dripping down her breasts. Once she finished putting her clothes on she looked down at her tits, checking to see if the cum was visible through her shirt.

"Let's go, you're driving," Pete said as he opened the door to the room.

I hope you liked part 1 and will rate and comment on it. Part 2 will be in " toys and masturbation," Part 3 will be in "BDSM" ( it's my attempt at D/s ), part 4 and 5 come full circle back to Erotic coupling.

12