Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 02

Story Info
Pete takes Carolyn to a sex shop and pushes her limits.
3.6k words
4.53
37.2k
18

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

This is part two of a mulit part story. You can find the first part here http://www.literotica.com/s/checkout-lane-hookup-ch-01

Thanks to my editor Cheer_Smartie526 for all the help. Please rate and comment on the story. Enjoy

*

The dried cum that coated her tits was impossible to ignore, it felt like a scab and she wanted to peel it off. She was certain that everyone that looked at her could see it, despite the tinted windows that shielded her from the outside world. She looked over at Pete, he was in the passenger's seat, holding his phone up as the synthetic voice gave turn by turn instructions to whatever address he had put into it.

"You destination is ahead, 800 yards," the voice chirped.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Carolyn said as she looked down the street. The only business that looked open was a sex shop.

"I thought we could broaden your horizons," Pete said as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Are you going to get a porn video?" she asked as she got out of her car.

"We can if you want, but like I said, I'm going to pick up a few toys for you," he replied.

Once inside she was struck by the way he casually picked up items, including some that she honestly could not figure out a use for. The store was clean and well lit, much more than she had expected. It looked like any other boutique shop, except that the mannequins had leather corsets and ball gags instead of swimsuits or cute shorts.

"What don't you go see if you can find a video you like?" He suggested, "Just stay away from the Japanese stuff, tentacle porn just isn't my thing."

As she wound her way up and down the rows of videos she felt embarrassed and sometimes disgusted by what she saw. She had clearly started in the more hard core section. Carolyn was tempted to leave the store and wait in the car, but she did not thing he would let her get away with it. She glanced over at Pete, he was casually chatting with one of the store's employees. It boggled her mind that people could work in a place like this.

A voice from behind her gave Carolyn a start.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you," a young woman said. She was heavily tattooed and each of her ears was pierced several times. "Can I help you find anything?"

"No, uh, yes, I'm with..." Carolyn stuttered, clearly flustered.

"I noticed, I'm guessing he is the dominant one," she said with a wry smile. "I'm Becky. This is your first time here, isn't it?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well, yea, but don't worry, I'm sure you will find something you both will enjoy. Did he send you to this section?" "No, I'm just kind of wandering around. He said he was going to get some toys, whatever that means," Carolyn replied.

Becky glanced over at Pete and nodded approvingly, "He certainly is."

Carolyn could feel Becky's stare, and knew that her new acquaintance had noticed the dried cum on her breast. She rationalized that it was nothing compared to some of the other things one would encounter in an establishment like this, but she was unable to stop herself from blushing. Despite her embarrassment, she was also slightly aroused.

"So what are you two into? Bukake?" Becky asked.

"Bu-whatie?"

"You know, videos where the woman gets come on by lots of guys.... That's the section you are standing in."

The skin on Carolyn's face turned even redder, Becky's comment removed any doubt as to whether or not she had seen the decoration Pete had left on her tits. More than ever she wanted to retreat back to the car, but was certain Pete would be very disappointed in her if she did.

"How about threesomes or couples, is what you like?" Becky ask, continuing her interrogation.

As she listened to her new companion list other options, Carolyn noticed that Becky's nipples were quite visible through her shirt. Was the reference to threesome videos an invitation? She began to wonder what kind of person worked in a place like this, and what kind of bizarre hookups they had.

"Couples, yes, couples would be good," Carolyn replied, as the redness faded from her face.

"So vanilla stuff," Becky replied, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Tonight's a vanilla night," Carolyn replied, trying to imply she wasn't a complete prude.

"I think your friend is headed this way, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know," Becky said, then turned and walked away.

As she watched the woman walk away Carolyn thought about what had transpired. How would Pete have reacted to the veiled offer of a threesome? Did Becky have any idea that she had met Pete only a few hours ago and already sucked his cock? She glanced at Becky one more time, the woman was very thin. Her hair was jet black with streaks of purple in it. One of her ear rings glinted in the light and Carolyn wondered what other parts of her body had piercings. What would it be like to share Pete with another woman? Was Becky more interested in Pete or was she more the bi-curious type?

Carolyn decided to take the woman's advice; she looked at the signs on the end of each row, trying to find something that would interest her, finally settling on a movie in couple's category. She was reading the summary of a movie when Pete approached her. He stopped behind her and put his hands around her waist.

"So far nothing that I would get off to," she said.

"That's okay; I think we can find some toys you might enjoy. I already bought you something."

"Really, what[M1]?"

"These," Pete said, opening his hand. Resting in his palm were two silver balls.

"What are those for?" she asked.

"This," he replied, sliding his hand inside her pants. Carolyn gasped and her face turned bright red as she felt his fingers against her sex. She tried to break free of his grasp, but he held her tightly as he slipped the two balls inside her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she hissed.

"Giving you a new experience," he replied.

"Where is the bathroom? I'm not going to walk around with those things inside me," she said.

"The bathroom is over there, but I bet by the time you get there you will change your mind." Carolyn glared at him. He smiled back and she felt her rage subsiding. She turned and took a step toward the bathroom. The balls shifted as she walked and the tingling sensation began to spread outward. She stopped and turned around, Pete was right behind her. "Are they going to fall out?" she asked, imagining how embarrassed she would be if one hit the floor in front of another patron.

"No."

She took another step, the balls moved again. This time she felt a shiver move up her spine.

"I should make you take them out," she said.

"Well, I can't go into the bathroom with you, so it will have to be out here. Unless, of course you want to go back out to your car, but that would end the shopping trip before I can buy you something you will like."

"I guess I can wait until we get back to the hotel, now what are you going to buy me?" Carolyn said. She had never considered herself a material girl, but the idea of him buying her something she would never have the nerve to purchase was an offer she could not refuse.

As she followed him through the store the balls continued to do their job, pressing against the inside of her vagina. She smiled as she walked past other people in the store, wondering if they had any idea how aroused she was. The balls were her little secret, one her swollen nipples were likey to betray. She wondered if she could take them to work with her. Standing in front of a customer while the balls silently worked their magic would be a real test of her poker face.

Pete had stopped in front of her and picked up a riding crop. The end had metal studs embedded in it. He slapped it into the palm of his hand and immediately had Carolyn's attention.

"How about this?" he asked.

"I'm not sure what I would do with that."

"I could show you," he said, tapping it against the side of her breast. The tingling sensation spread a bit more.

"Okay, but maybe something without studs, those look like they could hurt."

"Fair enough, how about this one?"

She watched as he selected a black leather riding crop from the shelf. Unlike the other one, the tip one this one was smooth. He pressed it against the side of her neck and slid it up to her ear. A quiet moan escaped her lips as the rough edge brushed against her earlobe.

"Of course, that's not all it can be used for," Pete said, quickly yanking it away and slapping her ass with it. It stung, but not in a bad way. She shot him a look of disbelief.

"They expect you to try these things out," he explained, as if he were shopping for something as normal as a writing pen.

"I want it, buy it for me," she said, wondering if she would have the nerve to use it on him.

"And if you liked that, I think you will enjoy this as well," he said, picking up something with a short handle. Several leather strips hung loosely from the end. He offered it to her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It's called a flogger."

She hefted the item, trying to judge the weight of it.

"What is it used for?" she asked.

"For whipping people."

"Like this?" she said, swinging it low so the leather strips slapped against his ass. "You said they expect us to try them out." Much to her amazement she felt a bit of a rush as the leather slapped against Pete's jeans.

"Yes and yes. That's exactly what it is used for."

"Good, buy this too," she said, handing it back to him.

"Okay, there is something else I want you to look at."

Once again, she followed him through the maze of isle until he stopped in front of a shelf labeled "Restraints."

"I think these will come... in handy," he said, picking up a matching pair of leather wrist and ankle cuffs.

"You think I am going to let you tie me up?" she asked.

"You can use them on me if you like, but I think you will enjoy it more if I do all the work," he countered.

She took one of the cuffs from him. It was smooth black leather with a brass buckle. Her pulse quickened the moment she touched it. What the hell had gotten in to her? She never thought she would have the nerve to let anyone, let alone someone she had only known for a few hours, treat her like this. She shifted her weight, causing the balls to move, and soft moans escaped her lips. She imagined being naked and tied up, Pete standing over her with the riding crop in one hand and the flogger in the other. He would be wearing only his tight fitting jeans as he made her beg for his cock. Her nipples were so swollen that they began to ache when Pete's voice intruded into her fantasy.

"I already have a few other things at the counter, but those are surprises. You will just have to trust me on that."

"Okay," she replied, "can we look around some more?"

"Of course."

As they wandered about the store, she picked up a few things and asked Pete about them. He seemed well versed in most of the items the store offered. Carolyn found herself staring at a leather getup called "Merry Widow."

"Would you buy me this?" she asked.

"Only if you changed into it here and wore it all the way back to the hotel," Pete replied.

Carolyn considered his offer, not sure if she had the nerve to wear such a revealing outfit in public. The truth was she had swimsuits that showed just as much skin, but this one was obviously for sex, where her bikinis had other legitimate uses. She wondered if Becky would enjoy seeing her parade though the store in such a tight fitting outfit. She felt Pete's arms wrap around her and heard his voice in her ear.

"I bought you something else."

"What?"

"This," he replied, pressing something against her sex. She heard a buzzing noise and immediately recognized it as a vibrator.

"What are you doing?" she asked as the vibrations reached balls to shake inside her pussy.

"I thought it would be fun to make you come in the middle of the store," he answered.

Carolyn started to protest, but before a sound escaped her lips the sliver orbs began to vibrate and her knees' felt weak. His arms held her tightly, her skin felt hot, but she wasn't sure if it was from being embarrassed or aroused.

"That's it baby, come for me. You know you want to," Pete whispered in her ear. Rational thought was being drowned out by the endorphins flowing through her body. She realized that walking around with the silver balls inside her pussy had allowed a climax to sneak up on her, and now Pete was making her aware how close she was to having an orgasm. While his left hand held the toy against her sex his right hand slipped inside the collar of the shirt and beneath her bra.

"Oh, fuck, don't do this to me," she begged, but her voice lacked conviction.

"Tell me to stop and I will, but I don't think you want that. You are so close, just let go."

She could feel his hard cock pressed against her ass and wondered how long he had been walking around with an erection. She guessed that was normal for places like this, how could guys not get hard if every form of sex imaginable surrounded them? Alternatively, maybe she was making him hard, a thought she found flattering. His words echoed in her head, she closed her eyes and forgot about the store, forgot about Becky and thought only of the warm tingling sensation that was spreading outward from her pussy.

"Let go," Pete whispered again. He was jealous of Carolyn and the fact that she could climax and then walk out of the store with no one knowing. He could easily work himself into an orgasmic frenzy just by rubbing his cock against her ass, but walking through the store with cum stained jeans would be awkward.

"Oh yes, yes, oh, oh, oh," she moaned.

He slipped his hand further into her shirt, his fingers found her nipple and he rolled it between his digits. He wished he could slid his other hand into her pants, but that would be pushing the limits a bit too far. The store's staff seemed to be willing to let things slide, but would probably step in if he started finger fucking her in the middle of the video isle.

"Fuck. Yes, Yes! Yes!" Carolyn said, her voice going progressively louder.

Pete yanked his hand out of her shirt and clamped it over her mouth, but didn't back off the pressure against her sex. He could feel her hips gyrating back and forth, first pressing against his throbbing erection, then against his hand and the vibrator he held.

"Mffmm, Grrrrl. Mmmm," she moaned loudly into his hand, her voice suppressed just enough that it wasn't audible over the music playing in the store.

"That's it Carolyn, come for me, come for me," he said, his voice just loud enough for her alone to hear.

The world outside of Pete's arms had ceased to exist. She had forgotten she was in public, forgotten that someone other than Pete could see here. She had not even considered the fact that the store's surveillance cameras were probably watching her. Even his hand on her mouth was a turn on. She squirmed in his grasp, but had no desire to break free. The orgasm that had been building since he slipped the shiny silver balls into her cunt exploded, it was all she could do to remain standing as her body was rocked by waves of pleasure.

As her legs gave out Pete tightened his grip on Carolyn, supporting the weight of body. Gradually her writhing slowed and she peeled his hand off her mouth.

"Holy fucking shit," she said her eyes still a bit unfocused.

"First time having sex in public?" he asked.

"Does that count?" she replied.

"It does if you came."

"I did, do you think anyone noticed?" she said, her cheeks beginning to flush crimson again.

"Probably not, and even if they did I doubt they would care. If you are ready we can go back to the hotel and do this again with no clothes on."

Pete walked to the register; the clerk picked up a bag from the floor and added the riding crop, the flogger and the restraints to the bag. He pulled a wad of bills out of his pocket and peeled a few off, then handed them to the clerk. She couldn't see exactly how much Pete gave the clerk, but she saw at least one hundred dollar bill. She was both embarrassed about what had just happened and flattered that he was spending so much money.

Grabbing the bag Pete headed for the door. He held it close, trying to cover the bulge in his pants. He could barely contain his excitement; Carolyn was turning out to be exactly what he was looking for.

"Uh, can I drive with these things?" she asked, pointing to her belly.

"Yea, yea, unless it makes you uncomfortable," he answered.

"I think I will just leave them...." Her voice trailed off as she sat down in the driver seat. The balls were several things, but uncomfortable was not one of them.

Pete set the bag in the back seat, but before he shut the door he removed the riding crop, and then sat down in the passenger's seat. He watched Carolyn put the car into gear and pull out of the parking lot. He grinned at the fact the car had a manual transmission, knowing that each time she shuffled her feet to change gears, the balls inside her pussy would move around.

"Are you driving distracted?" Pete teased when he heard her sigh.

"Maybe," she said as the car slowed to stop at a red light.

Pete slapped the riding crop against her hand, and then slid it up her arm, over her shoulder and on to the exposed skin of her breasts, "How about now?"

"Oh shit," she moaned, "definitely now. You can't do that once the light turns green..."

Contrary to almost every other time she had been stopped at a traffic light Carolyn was hoping the signal stayed red. Once again she was acutely aware of the dried cum on her tits. She felt the smooth leather tip of the riding crop slip under the fabric of her shirt and across the top of her breast. Griping the shaft of the stick shift, she slipped the car into neutral, and then let the clutch out. The movement of her leg was just enough to make the balls inside her pussy move in a delightful way. Pete withdrew the toy and placed it so the tip rested on her thigh until the next red light.

There was a car in the next lane, but she didn't care. It was probably dark enough that they could not see into her car, but even if it were broad daylight she would not have stopped Pete. The tip of the riding crop slipped under her shirt and bra, the smooth leather moved across her skin. The riding crop nudged her nipple and she let out a soft moan. She was about to come again and still had her clothes on. The prospect of being naked and tied up with Pete both terrified and delighted her at the same time. She thought about just finding a secluded parking lot and fucking Pete in her car, but she knew he would not allow it.

As he stroked her breast with the riding crop Pete wondered if driving while having an orgasm was covered under the distracted driving law. He smirked as he imagined Carolyn trying to complete a field sobriety test with the balls inside her. When the light turned green he signed and put the riding crop back into his lap.

"It's green," he said with a smile.

Each time the car stopped, Pete probed a different part of her body with the riding crop. She felt it against her thigh, her face and the back of her neck. When she finally stopped in the motel parking lot, he lightly tapped her nipple. She was about to grab him and fuck him in the car, but he opened the door and got out before she get her seat belt off.

"Come on," Pete said, pulling the bag out of the car, "let's get back to the room."

*

I hope you enjoyed the story. Part 3 will be in the BDSM category. Please rate and comment on the story.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers