Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 03

Story Info
Carolyn finds out what it means to be Pete's toy.
8.1k words
4.65
28.3k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

This is part 3 of a 5 part story. It starts with this one http://www.literotica.com/s/checkout-lane-hookup-ch-01

Thanks to my editor Cheer_Smartie526 for fixing my horrid grammar and an occasional bit of inspiration.

*

Pete shut the door to the room and locked it, then smiled at Carolyn. Her nipples were noticeably erect, and knowing that she was aroused made her that much sexier. Her compliant behavior at the sex shop meant that the night held almost endless possibilities. It would be easy to just peel her clothes off and fuck her, but he knew the items he had just purchased would make this night unforgettable. He set the bag down and withdrew the riding crop. Before she could turn around and see what he was doing Pete swung it up between her legs and pressed the thin shaft against her.

"Turn to your left and put your hands on the wall," he said sternly.

Carolyn did as she was told. The silver balls shifted slightly as she turned, causing her to sigh. He was still pressing the toy against her cunt, and when she leaned forward and assumed the position as instructed she felt the shaft slide between her ass cheeks. Then for a few seconds, there was nothing. Time seemed to slow down. She wondered what was coming next. He had already done so many unexpected things. She felt like she was staring into an abyss, not knowing what would emerge next. The swishing sound of the riding crop slicing through the air gave her a hint about what was about to happen. Her body tensed, anticipating the impact. The balls shifted again, sending a wave of pleasure through her body while she waited for pain. The sharp sting of the riding crop on her ass pierced the calm a split second before she heard the sound of the impact. The pleasure from the balls in her pussy and the bite of the riding crop existed in her mind briefly, then she discarded the feeling of pain. The second blow was the same as the first, a moment of pain and then bliss.

Slipping his hand through the wrist strap, Pete let the riding crop dangle for moment, then slipped his thumbs inside the waistband of her pants. He pulled them down until her ass was fully exposed, and for a moment he just looked at her. Carolyn's anatomy had a graceful curve that he found very attractive. His hand hovered above her ass until his willpower failed him and he gave her a firm slap. The impact rippled across her skin and all Pete could think of was fucking her right there. His cock strained against the button fly of his jeans, begging to be released so it could penetrate her, but Pete stiffened his resolve to stick to the plan.

It was impossible not to feel venerable as she stood there in a dark room with a man she barely knew, her pants pulled down to mid thigh and her hands against the wall. Yet she had never felt more aroused. She yelped when Pete spanked her, then waited patiently, silently praying for his cock to fill her up.

Pete grasped the riding crop again, knowing that each time he touched her it sapped his will power. The toy would have to insulate him from the electrifying feel of her body. With a flick of his wrist he brought the tip of the riding crop between her legs and delivered a gentle but well aimed blow to her sex.

Carolyn felt the smooth leather flap at the tip of the riding crop pressed against her labia. She bit her lip, but was unable to stop a soft whimper from escaping. The tip moved away and the braided leather shaft slid between her wet lips and passed over her clitoris. It moved back and forth like a saw cutting through a tree.

One by one Pete unfastened the buttons on the fly of his jeans. This wasn't part of his plan, but he was unable to stop his hand. He was intoxicated by the smell of her sex, but managed to stop his rebellious hand before it freed his cock from the thin restraint of his boxer briefs.

The tingling between her legs was beginning to spread, but Carolyn tried to resist. She had already come twice without being penetrated; she wanted to have him inside her when she came again. As the riding crop slid away she felt every bump on its surface as it passed over her clit, between her labia and finally against her ass. She braced herself for the return stroke, knowing it would probably give her an orgasm she didn't want to have, but it never arrived. Instead she felt an unexpected sting on her ass as the riding crop slapped against her skin.

"Fuck!" she cried out, her voice expressing a mixture of surprise and pain. She also felt a sense of relief, the climax that had been building ebbed away. She heard the next blow coming before it hit; she gritted her teeth and accepted it with silence.

"You like?" Pete asked.

She nodded in response, not knowing why.

"There will be more... later," he said, releasing the handle and letting the riding crop hang from its wrist strap.

He approached from behind and embraced her, pressing his rigid shaft against her round ass, a minor concession to his aching cock. Only the thin material of his underwear separated his throbbing erection from her soft, warm flesh. He wrapped his arms around her, his biceps pressing against her breasts and his hands resting on her hips.

Arching her back she squeezed his erection between her ass checks, pleasantly surprised that she didn't feel the rough denim of his jeans. He had a goldilocks penis, not so big it would hurt when he fucked her and not so small that she would wonder if it was inside her or not. She moaned when he slid his hand between her legs.

"Fuck yes," she whispered as his fingers probed her sex. If this is what all one night stands were like she could see herself having more of them. Carolyn gasped as his fingers plunged into her wet slit, before she knew what was happening he had extracted the two silver balls and his hands were back on her hips.

Pete dropped the balls, they hit the carpet with a soft thud, then he pulled his cock out of his boxers. What he was about to do would strain his willpower to its absolute limit. He put his hands back on her ass and spread her cheeks apart. She bent her back and raised her hips, as if to offer him her sex. Pete's eyes had adjusted to the darkness and he could see the soft curves of her vulva. Grabbing his cock he touched the tip to her soft, wet flesh. The temptation to penetrate her was almost too much. It would be so easy to ram his dick into her pussy. He imagined pounding his hips against her round ass as she screamed with pleasure, but he held back.

"You want my cock?" he asked.

"Yes, please, please, I need to come with you inside me," she begged.

"You think you are ready?"

"So ready, so, so ready,"

Pete moved his cock up and down, splaying apart her labia. She felt hot and wet. He smiled.

"Please, please fuck me," she beseeched him.

"Well, if you are good, if you do as I tell you, then you will get what you ask for," he said, pulling his cock away.

"So now what?" she huffed, disappointed that he had only been teasing her.

"So now you go take a shower," he said.

"Alone?" she asked. She tried to turn and face him, but he stopped her.

"Do you mind if I watch? You know, just to make sure you don't miss anything. I promise to behave."

"I think I know how to take a shower," she huffed; disappointed that he was going to make her wait for his cock, but aroused at the thought of being naked in front of him again.

"Just go in the bathroom and get started," he replied, pulling her pants back up.

Carolyn turned and walked into the bathroom. It was windowless and completely dark. She turned on the light, blinking as her eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness. "I am so fucking horny," she said to herself.

As she peeled off her clothes, she realized she was getting naked for the second time for a man she had only known for a few hours. Shaking her head, she reached in and turned on the shower, then waited for the water to warm up. She stepped into the shower and picked up the small bottle of shampoo that seemed to be ubiquitous to hotel rooms. It had a tropical scent to it, mostly coconut. When she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair Carolyn realized Pete was in the room. She pretended he wasn't there and picked up the bottle of body wash. As she spread the soap over her breasts she decided a little payback teasing was in order. Carolyn squeezed the bottle again and drizzled the milky white fluid on to her tits, making certain her nipples were completely covered. When she was done she snapped the cap shut and dropped the bottle, then scooped up her breasts and began to caress them. She pinched her swollen nipples, giggling as the slippery buds popped out from between her fingers. Pressing her tits together she imagined what it would be like to have Pete's hard cock thrusting into her ample cleavage.

"Out damned spot," she said as she scrubbed away the dried cum that he had decorated her tits with before they went shopping. Once she had rinsed the suds away, she turned to face him.

"Is that to your satisfaction?" she asked, shouting over the noise of the shower. He tempted to pull out his dick and begin to stroke it, but knew stopping would exceed what little discipline he had left.

"Not quite, take the shower wand and put it between your legs," he instructed.

It was clear to Carolyn that he wanted to see her masturbate again, and she found herself eager to indulge his fetish. The shopping excursion had been one long foreplay session and she was ready to come again, although she did wonder why he didn't just join her in the shower.

Pete reluctantly shifted his gaze away from Carolyn's breasts. He usually did not have such an obsession with breasts, but from the moment he saw her impressive cleavage at the store he had not been able to get enough of them. He expected her to resist his suggestion that she masturbate with the shower massage, but she seemed quite willing. His estimate of what it would take to push her limits had been a bit conservative, but he had plenty of other ideas. He wistfully bid goodbye to her plump tits and their swollen nipples and cast his gaze at her pussy. This was something else he had guessed wrong about. He expected her to only have shaved to her bikini line, but instead she was bald save a small triangle of curly hair that ended about an inch above her vulva.

"What's hotter, the water or your cunt?" he asked, switching his gaze to her face. He wanted to see how she reacted to the word he used.

"I am," she replied, surprised at how quickly she was getting acclimated to the word.

"After I'm done watching you play with yourself I'm going to tie you up and try out some of the toys I bought you," he said.

"Is this what you want?" she asked, grabbing the shower massage and sticking it between her legs.

"No," he said, opening the door to the shower and placing his hand over hers, "you went too fast."

At first she didn't understand what he meant. He guided the shower massage back up until the water was spraying on to her throat. He held it there for a moment, then he steered it towards her right breast. As he guided it his grip on her hand tightened and he flicked the lever on the shower from SPRAY to MASSAGE. The spray changed from dozens of needle like jets to a steady pulse. When the water began to hammer against her nipples she let out a quiet moan. Pete released his grip and stepped back, but did not shut the door the shower.

"Now, move it to your other breast, and go slow."

Staring directly at him she complied with his order. The water pummeled the upper part of her breast, as it approached her nipple she could feel her heart rate accelerating. Pete was still looking her into her eyes.

"Now go down, there's no rush."

The water hit her skin and then bounced off. A few of the droplets escaped the shower and coated the hair on his chest like morning dew. Pete had turned his attention to the water as it slowly meandered down her body. Carolyn felt flattered by the way his eyes looked at her. They didn't play favorites, instead of skipping from her tits to her pussy he took in every inch of her body.

"Stop," he said as the water began to saturate the small patch of hair just above her vulva.

He was staring into her eyes again. She knew what he wanted, but wasn't sure why he had stopped her. Her pussy was already tingling in anticipation of feeling the hot water that was splashing against her mons. She moved her hand lower. Pete shook his head and she stopped.

"Can you come for me again?" he asked.

Carolyn nodded, and Pete returned the gesture. This would not be the first time she had used a shower massage to get off, but having Pete watch made it more exciting. She lowered her hand and directed the full force of the shower to that magic spot between her legs.

The water pounding against her sex was arousing, but his words turned her on even more. Even though she had never had someone tie her up she was looking forward to being at his mercy. She recalled the way the riding crop had felt against her skin at the sex shop, in the car, and when they had returned to the room. She wondered where he would use it on her next. The obvious answer was her breasts; he was clearly quite taken with them. But he also liked to tease her, she imagined him starting with some other part of her body and slowly working his way towards her tits. She felt a tingling sensation between her legs, gradually radiating outwards.

"And when I'm done with the toys I'm going to fuck you," he said, still watching the way her face reacted to his words. "I'm going to shove my hard cock into your cunt and I'm going to fuck you until I come." At first the reaction to his words was muted at best. Her eyes appeared unfocused, but her lip quivered slightly. Pete grinned, certain that she having another orgasm.

Somehow his voice cut through the sound of the shower like a knife. It was the thought of finally being penetrated that pushed her over the edge. She was sure the toys would be enjoyable, even though she didn't know what some of the boxes she had carried in contained. She had noticed that the final bill was several hundred dollars and guessed that kind of money should buy a lot of orgasms. But it was the thought of having his throbbing erection between her legs that made her come. She knew what it felt like in her mouth and wanted to know what it would be like when it split apart her labia and filled her pussy. The orgasm had not been as intense as the one from the vibrator in the sex shop and ended with a quiet moan escaping her lips. The shower wand slipped out of her grasp and water sprayed all around the stall. She bent over, pausing for a few seconds to tease him with the sight of the water dripping off her erect nipples.

"Don't stand up, but turn toward the wall," he said.

Curious to see what he wanted, she complied. As she felt him staring at her ass, she felt a bit uncomfortable and exposed. Carolyn considered her ass off limits and wondered if she would have the wherewithal to say no to him if he tried to push her too far.

As he stared at her cunt Pete felt his cock swell, and his determination to stick to his plan of teasing Carolyn wavered. It seemed like the blood his brain needed to think had been redirected to fuel his throbbing erection. Even his hands were drawn towards her, as if her round ass had a gravitation pull. The temptation to take her was nearly irresistible. He imagined putting his hands on her ass cheeks and driving his throbbing erection into her dripping wet slit, but he knew it would be worth waiting until the right moment. After taking one more look at her plump ass and smooth, hairless pussy he turned walked out of the room.

The shower wand was still swinging, spraying water on to her leg, but her upper body was beginning to get cold. When she stood up he was gone.

The noise from the shower stopped and Pete looked towards the bathroom door. He wondered how long she would make him wait. Everything was ready; he had removed all the toys from their boxes and laid them out on the nightstand. All but one were covered by a towel. The restraints were attached to the bed frame. The wrist and ankle cuffs lay on the bed, waiting for their victim. He closed his hand around the first toy she would experience, nipple clamps. These were not just cheap alligator clips with a latex cover on the jaws. These were designed to squeeze the perfect amber nubs that were perched on Carolyn's large breasts from all sides with curved jaws. The clamps were ornate and had a solid feel to them. A substantial chain joined them together.

When she emerged from the bathroom she was pleased to see Pete was still shirtless. He stood barefoot, clad only in his tight fitting 501 jeans. She was equally pleased to note the bulge in his pants. Without saying a word he approached her, and then stepped behind her.

"Ready to begin?" he asked.

She nodded; the climax in the shower had done little to quell her appetite for sex. She could feel his breath on her neck. His wrists rested on her shoulders and his hands glided down across her skin. One hand cupped her left breast, lifting it up. She closed her eyes as she felt something brush against her nipple. She felt him squeezing the amber bud, but it did not feel like his fingers. She looked down and saw a pewter band wrapped around her nipple. She remembered seeing him purchase it, but didn't know what it was. A chain of the same material ran from the clamp up across her breast and behind her neck. Before she could say anything he had lifted her right breast and applied the second clamp. When he removed his hand gravity took over and she felt a gentle tug on both her nipples as the chain was stretched taut. It wasn't painful, but it was impossible to ignore.

"Lay on your back," Pete said, motioning to the bed.

The sight of the restraints made her heart skip a beat, for a moment she stared at them in disbelief. She was going to allow someone to tie her up. Carolyn remembered that no one knew where she was or who she was with. The only evidence that she was even at the hotel was her car parked in the lot. She realized that trusting Pete was a big risk, but she trusted him not to abuse the faith she had in him.

"On the bed, now," Pete ordered, suppressing a grin. She was finally resisting, this was where the real fun would begin. This is where he would push her limits.

As she crawled on to the bed every movement caused her breasts to sway, and those movements were amplified by the metal clamps that pinched her nipples. Once she was in the center of the bed she rolled on to her back. The tension on the clamps subsided a bit, and then she felt him grab one of her ankles and begin to apply the restraint.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" he asked.

She shook her head in response; her mouth was parched and seemed incapable of speech.

"I'm going to give you a safe word. Say it and everything stops. You can go home, but there's no taking it back. Only use it if you are absolutely certain you don't want to know how this is going to end. Your safe word is crisis," he said has he threaded the leather strap through the brass buckle.

"So...so...you have done this before?" she stuttered, finally remembering how to talk.

"A few times, and the two people that used the safe word, they begged for a second chance," he replied.

"Did you give it to them?"

"Eventually, but I made them wait quite a while, and we don't have that kind of time." he replied as he secured her other leg.

As he placed her wrist in the leather band Pete glanced down at Carolyn's tits. The nipple clamps added to the erotic appeal. She was watching him tie her up, but he didn't feel the need to meet her gaze. He finished cinching the strap tight and moved on the to the final wrist cuff. The material of his jeans felt very constricting on his erection, but he wasn't quite ready for her to see him naked. He wasn't hiding anything, she was quite aware what his penis looked like, and to some degree, what it felt like, but having pants on while she was naked made it clear that she was the submissive. He buckled the final cuff and picked up the flogger from the night stand. He also rolled the towel back to reveal the next implement, a riding crop. He stood at the foot of the bed, evaluating his captive and deciding where to start.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers