Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of Pete's body was blocked from view by her breasts, she could only see him from the shoulders up, and whatever part of her appeared in the gap between her tits. Now, her eyes were fixed on what appeared in that small window. She could see just a bit of the flogger's shaft, he was holding it in front of his wonderfully sculpted abs. The image was a delightful combination of pleasure and pain.

"Let's start with a discussion about your anatomy," Pete said, dragging the tendrils of the flogger along the inside of her thigh until they rested on her vulva, "I'd call this your cunt, is that what you call it? I think we should agree on a term, just to make sure we understand each other."

Suddenly an x-rated thesaurus opened in Carolyn's head, works like pussy, slit, and vag, swirled around until she finally picked one, "Twat, I usually say that."

"Hmm," he mused, "I'm going to ram my dick into your twat, and it just doesn't flow. Does cunt work for you?"

Her first thought was no, but she wasn't exactly in a position to negotiate. Her only way out was the safe word and that meant going home and finding a way to get her off. She was certain that Pete would not have much trouble finding a more willing partner to satisfy his needs. The word he chose was more of an insult than anything else.

"Why don't you try it out? Tell me you want my dick in your cunt," he teased.

"I...I... I want...want your dick in my cunt," she stuttered. It didn't sound as bad as she imagined.

"It sounds even better when you say it," he replied.

Carolyn grimaced; certain this was not a battle she would win. She repeated the word in her head, trying to subdue its offensive nature.

While still holding the flogger so it draped over her sex Pete maneuvered around the bed and put one knee on it so he could lean over Carolyn. He lifted the flogger and slapped the side of her breast.

"Tell you what, since I picked the last word, you get to pick this one. I say boobs..."

"I'd prefer breasts," she replied, "but I'm okay with tits."

"Can you use each in a sentence please," he requested.

Unable to suppress her inner smartass she tried to think of something that wasn't erotic and replied, "My breasts get sweaty when I run."

"I'm not sure that works for me, can you try something with tits," he said.

Carolyn decided to play along, "I want you to come on my tits."

"That's much better," he said, swinging the flogger so the leather strips brushed against her nipples. "Would you like to try again with breasts?"

"One time I came just from someone touching my breasts," she said, fondly recalling the memory.

"Oh really, I'm intrigued, please go on," he said.

It had only happened once; with halting speech she described how her boyfriend at the time had teased her unmercifully with light touches and kisses. Despite the fact they were both naked and he was on top of her he avoided any contact with her sex. Each time his throbbing erection brushed against the inside of her thigh it heightened her arousal. He had planted soft kisses all around her nipples, and whispered things in her ear that made her face blush and her pussy wet. When he finally wrapped his lips around one of her swollen nipples and pinched firm amber flesh with his teeth it set off an explosion between her legs. They had never been able to repeat it, and no lover since had displayed the patience needed to give her another boobgasm.

"I hate to disappoint you, but I don't think I can be that patient, at least not tonight," he confessed, slapping the side of her breast again, "and I have already accommodated your other request."

Carolyn bit her lip as he struck her again. He was alternating between striking the inside of one breast then the outside curve of the other. Each time the flogger slapped against her skin the stinging grew a bit more intense. The small portion of her breast that she could see had taken on a pinkish hue, like mild sunburn. Each time he flogged her she felt the nipple clamps tug on her tender flesh. The next time the leather strips slapped against her skin it was on her ribs, not her now tender breasts. Each strike moved closer to her sex.

The leather whipped over her hips, then the exposed part of her ass. Finally she felt it along the inside of her thighs. Later she would marvel at how precise he had been. The strips slapped against her skin a fraction of an inch from her labia, but never quite touched them. It was exquisite torture, holding her on the very edge of climax.

"I think we are done with this," he said, setting the flogger on the bed. He folded back the towel and picked up his next toy, the riding crop, then walked to the foot of the bed. He found the view of Carolyn on the bed spread eagle and naked to be quite pleasing. She was certainly a woman with curves, but not quite to the point of being thick or heavy. He suspected that the girth of her thighs was due to muscle, and the slight bulge between her breasts and her hips just added to her charm. He appreciated the way she had trimmed her pubic hair, giving him an unobstructed view of her vulva from his current vantage point. Her inner lips barely protruded past her pouty outer labia. He was anxious to see how they felt against his tongue and wrapped around his cock. Pete wondered if she knew how much his cock ached to be inside her, but he knew rushing in would deprive both of them of something wonderful.

He watched her tits rise and fall with each breath. He could see her face and knew she was aware of the way his eyes scoured every inch of her body. He noticed her breasts had settled in such a way that the chain between the nipples clamps had gone slack. He tapped the inside of her calf with the riding crop, she reacted and the chain went taut again, pulling on her delectable amber flesh.

"Look at the ceiling, not at me," Pete ordered.

Following instructions wasn't always her strong suit, but her desire for more of what he was giving her tempered any inclination to be rebellious. She could feel the leather flap at the end of the riding crop tapping against her leg as it moved closer and closer to her twat. No, to her cunt, she thought, mentally correcting herself. The word was losing it ugliness, now it gave her a chill. He had stopped slapping her with the toy, now he was stroking the back of her knee with the rough edge of the leather flap. His action made her aware of a nerve that appeared to run from her knee straight to her sex. She writhed as he continued to probe at this newly discovered erogenous zone. The way she moved set off a chain reaction, first her breasts moved, then the nipple clamps pulled her skin tight, which lead to more writhing and finally a loud moan as the tingling sensation between her legs spread outward.

He waited until she was still again before moving past her knee. As he worked his way up her inner thigh Pete moved the riding crop from one side to the other, left side, right side, left side, right side until the leather flap rested a fraction of an inch from her labia. He slid it across her skin until it was just above her clitoris, then pressed down. He was tempted to rip open his jeans and plunge his throbbing erection into her hot, wet tunnel. He had no doubt that the result would be extremely pleasurable to all parties involved, but the reward for just a bit more patience would be worth it. He moved to the side of the bed, leaning over it like a pool player lining up a difficult shot. He slid the tip of the riding crop along the midline of her body until it rested between her heaving bosoms.

"Fuck me," she said under her breath, not sure if it was a request or an exclamation.

Carolyn found herself focused almost completely on the riding crop. She knew Pete was in the room and that he was controlling it, but she was not tempted to take her eyes from the spot on the ceiling she had been staring at. Instead she concentrated on the smooth patch of leather as it traversed her body. It continued its trek until the tip of the riding crop was resting on her throat, then it reversed course and began to move back down her body. She tried to will it to go faster as it crept over her shoulder and on to her chest. The tingling sensation continued to spread as she felt the riding crop glide over the top of her breast. She let out a yelp when it slapped against the outside curve of her left breast. She moaned when he used the shaft to lift the chain and tug on the nipple clamp. She pulled against the restraint, but was unable to move more than a few inches in any direction. The sound of the leather patch against her skin was almost as arousing as the sting she felt at the point of impact. Each time he struck her the blow landed a bit closer to her nipple. He wasn't hitting her very hard, but her skin was still tender from the flogger.

"Would you like to come?" He teased, brushing the smooth leather patch against the small portion of her nipple that protruded from its metal restraint.

"Yes," she moaned, "I want you inside me."

"That's not going to happen," he said, taunting her, "not yet. But I will lick your hot little cunt if you ask nicely."

It wasn't what she wanted to hear, "No, I want you inside me... please..."

"That's not an option, perhaps you want more of this," he said, slapping the side of her breast again with the riding crop.

"No, no, I want you; I want you to lick me..."

"I'm sorry; you are going to have to be a bit more precise. Where do you want me to lick you?"

It was clear if she wanted any kind of release she could have to concede to his request, "I want you to lick my cunt until I come, please."

"I can do that, and it probably won't take long to give you what you want," he said, placing the leather covered shaft between her tits.

Pete circled back to the foot of the bed and crawled on to it. He lowered his head and kissed the back of her knee, then began to work his way towards her sex. His cock ached in protest, demanding to be released from its denim restraints, but he ignored it. By the time his lips reached the middle of her thigh he could feel the heat emanating from between Carolyn's legs. He paused when he reached the apex of her legs, taking a long look at her sex. There was a wet spot on the sheets, evidence of her arousal. The skin was a darker hue than normal. He ran the tip of his tongue along the length of her labia, savoring her essence.

Carolyn pulled on the restraints again, trying to squirm away from Pete's mouth. She knew her climax was inevitable, but this wasn't the way she wanted it to happen. She wanted him to fuck her until she came. Her attempt to escape worked against her; it caused her breasts to jiggle. The clamps tugged on her nipples, pushing her closer to coming.

The sound of her pleading for his cock was music to Pete's ears. As he slipped his tongue inside her his erection ached with jealousy. The feeling of her soft, wet flesh against his tongue sent a chill down his spine. He pushed a finger past her labia; he wanted to feel her come from the inside. Pete pursed his lips and blew on her clit, then lapped at it with his tongue.

"No, no, I don't want to come like this," she protested, but it was in vain. She felt his tongue swirl around her clitoris and her climax exploded, surging through her body. She felt a second finger inside her pussy and his lips wrapped around her clit. Her entire body gyrated with pleasure; she fought in vain against the restraints as her orgasm ran its course.

"Fuck, fuck fuck, oh, ah, ah, yes," she moaned and the muscles in her belly contracted in ways she could not control.

Stopping to admire the results of his efforts Pete smiled as he watched Carolyn writhe with pleasure. Her body was covered in sweat. He could feel her vagina clamping down on his fingers. Before she stopped squirming he had picked up the next toy, a rather elaborate vibrator. Just past the handle two thin wands protruded, perpendicular to the main shaft. At the end of each, and the main shaft, were small vibrating motors.

"Remember when I asked you if you had ever had a multiple orgasm? I think the next time I ask the answer will be yes."

She had barely processed the words when she felt her labia being spread apart. She thought her orgasm was over, but discovered she was just in the trough between the waves of her climax. As the buzzing shaft penetrated her sex she felt her orgasm returning. Something touched her ass, and before she could protest one of the side shaft had slipped between her cheeks and was buzzing against her ass.

"No, no, no," she moaned.

With a bit of flourish Pete let go of the other side shaft, letting it slap against her skin. He had twisted the toy just enough so that it would not strike her clit directly. Once it was against her skin he rotated it so the buzzing end rested against the most sensitive part of her sex. He pulled the toy back, and then plunged it into her again, ignoring her protests. She fought against the restraints, moaning loudly.

He had deliberately concealed it from Carolyn, suspecting she would not have agreed to let him use it on her. She would probably object most strenuously to the part that touched her ass. He had not broached the subject, but she seemed the 'exit only' type. It was the second time he had purchased this particular toy. He had even considered bringing the one he already owned with him just in case an occasion such as this occurred, but decided against it. Having something this freaky in his luggage would probably put him on some kind of watch list.

He pulled the toy back until only the tip remained between the lips of her pussy, then slid it back in, angling the handle so the vibrating tip rubbed against her G spot. It was a risk making her come again so soon, another orgasm might exhaust her to the point she would not want him to fuck her, but it was a chance he was willing to take. He wanted her to come first, but not out of some kind of sexual chivalry. He wanted her worn out when he rammed his cock into her pussy. She would let him fuck her not because she wanted his cock, but because she had submitted to his desire. He watched her wet slit swallow the toy. He could tell by the way that she was moaning that her climax was imminent. He nudged the narrow probe against her ass and watched the fireworks start.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to come," she said in disbelief. She had never experienced orgasms so close together; this one had built on the previous one, each wave of pleasure crested higher than the one that preceded it. The combination of the vibrating toy, the nipple clamps and the restraints bordered on sensory overload, and knowing that Pete was watching only made it more intense. Her body shuddered as her orgasm engulfed her before finally fading away, leaving her exhausted.

When he noticed her climax waning he turned the vibrator off and set it aside, then stripped off his pants. His throbbing erection sprang free, bouncing up and down as if to show its eagerness. He crawled on to the bed and removed the clamps from her breasts, planting soft kisses on her nipples.

"Now you are mine," he said as he positioned his cock against her pussy.

"No, no more," she whimpered.

Pete placed his finger across her lips, "Yes, there is more"

There was almost no resistance as his cock slid into her vagina. She felt warm and wet as he buried the entire length of his erection inside her.

"You feel fantastic," he whispered to her, then sucked her earlobe into his mouth.

"Uh-huh," she moaned wearily. His cock was noticeably warmer than the toy had been. It didn't buzz, but it felt alive. She felt like she was drifting in the clouds.

Pete relished in the way she felt, from the way her sweat soaked skin felt against his lips as he kissed her to the firm pressure of her breasts against his chest to the wonderful feeling of being inside her. He fucked her with long, slow strokes. He pulled his cock out until the engorged head was barely touching her labia and then pushed forward until he was completely sheathed inside her.

"You like?" she whispered.

"I like," he replied.

"You like the way my cunt feels?" she asked, noticing his cock jerk as the word rolled off her tongue.

"Carolyn, your cunt feels wonderful," he said. The shiver that had gone down his spine when she said it bounced back as he repeated the word.

"Are you going to come inside me?" she asked, "Inside my cunt?" His cock jerked again. It wasn't exactly his kryptonite, but she had discovered something that chipped away at his control.

"I am," he replied, and sooner than he thought. He had not expected her to be talking dirty to him after all he had put her through, she was turning out to be even better than he had hoped.

The tingling sensation had returned, but she knew she was too exhausted for it to amount to anything. She just wanted to satisfy Pete. She rocked her hips upward and he immediately corrected her.

"No, hold still. I'm fucking you..."

Pete lifted himself up slightly so he could see her tits bounce each time he thrust his cock into her, knowing that it would make him come even faster. Each time his cock penetrated her, the pressure built.

"Oh, oh, Carolyn," he moaned.

"I want it, I want you to come inside me, I want you to come inside my fucking cunt," she replied, delighted that she had found a way to take back some control of the situation.

The sound of her voice pushed him over the edge. His cock jerked and a stream of thick cum sprayed out. Even after the last drop flowed out he remained inside her, enjoying the way she felt inside and out. Finally he withdrew and lay beside her. Reaching up he released one of the cuffs around her wrist. Pete paused for a moment, and then stretched his arm out to unbuckle the restraint that held her other wrist.

Sitting up Carolyn flexed her arms; they were a bit cramped from being in one position for so long. She could feel his cum flowing out of her, no doubt soaking the sheets. She glanced down, "What a fucking mess, you better leave a tip for the cleaning staff."

"Don't worry, I will." He said and he shifted on the bed and released her ankles from the restraints.

"You are free to go," Pete said, "but I would prefer you stay."

"You haven't had enough of me?" she asked.

"Actually, I have not."

"It looks like part of you has," she said, looking at his flaccid cock.

"If you want more I still have a few toys," he said, calling her bluff.

"No, that part of me has had enough, at least for tonight."

"Okay," he replied with an exaggerated frown.

"Would you mind if I jumped in the shower... alone?" she asked.

"No, go ahead."

Testing her legs before standing up Carolyn walked awkwardly towards the shower. Between the cramps in her legs and the soreness between them it was a struggle to get into the bathroom. "Actually would you mind if I took a bath instead?" she asked, eyeing the garden tub that took up a significant portion of the bathroom.

"Does that mean you are staying?" Pete said from the other room.

"Uh, sure," she replied. Carolyn was a bit confused. This was supposed to be a one night stand, but she wasn't quite done with him. Even in her exhausted state the idea of riding his cock until he came inside her was irresistible. She just needed a bit of rest and then she would have her way with him.

When he heard the bathtub begin to fill Pete tossed the covers on to the bed, hiding the evidence of their lustful encounter. He pulled his boxer briefs back on to keep his sore cock from swinging around, and then gathered up the toys.

"Do you mind if I come in, I need to clean up a bit?" he asked, leaning against the bathroom door.

"I don't mind," came her answer.

Pete pushed open the door and walked towards the sink, conspicuously averting his eyes.