Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Like this?" she replied, crawling on to the mattress and lying on her stomach. She wiggled her ass as she waited for his reply.

"Tempting," Pete said. He set down the candle and put one knee on the bed. He touched her ankle and slowly dragged his fingers up her leg, over her ass and along her spine. "The things I could do to you like this, some of them are almost criminal. " His hand reversed course and she felt one of his fingers slide along the valley between her buttocks.

"So you want me to turn over?" she asked.

"Yes, flip so you are on your back with your head at the foot of the bed."

First she raised her hips and got up on her knees, then she pushed her shoulders up. She stayed on her hands and knees for a moment, wondering if she could tempt him into fucking her doggie style, but after a few seconds it was obvious he was sticking with his plan. She sat up, then leaned back on her hands. Finally she kicked her legs out. Once she was flat on her back she spread her legs apart, removing any doubt as to where she wanted him. She turned and looked at Pete; he was still flaccid.

The first restraint was for her left wrist. He slid the leather strap through the brass buckle and cinched it tight, then moved on to her right wrist. He paused to look at her naked body. Gravity was pulling her voluptuous breasts outward. His eyes surfed along the curves of her body as he went over his plan. Crawling on to the bed he leaned across her to apply the first ankle restraint. It was tempting to just bury his face between her legs and make her come, but he moved on to the final cuff. Once she was completely restrained he moved back to the foot of the bed. His cock was engorged, but still not erect.

She was so focused on his dick that the feeling of the riding crop against her cheek gave her a start.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

The moment her lips parted she felt the riding crop against them.

"Now suck it."

Carolyn obeyed, closing her mouth and sucking until her cheeks collapsed. The leather tasted a bit salty. He pulled the toy out.

"Open again," he said.

The sight of her tied up with her lips forming a perfect circle made his cock jerk in anticipation. He bent his leg slightly and lowered his cock into her mouth.

"Now suck it."

Even though it still was not hard, having his dick between her lips was arousing. She closed her eyes and focus on the way it felt to have him inside her mouth. She could feel him begin to stiffen. With a bit of effort she was able to squirm down the bed just enough to hang her head off the end. His cock was almost horizontal now, and he was pushing more and more of it into her. She felt the riding crop against the side of her breasts as he continued to fuck her mouth.

The sight of her tied up and naked was arousing, but seeing his cock disappear into her mouth was what resuscitated his erection. Her head tipped back as far as it could go, giving his cock an uninterrupted path down her throat, and he took full advantage of it.

Despite the fact that she was practically gagging on his cock, and she could barely breath she was a bit disappointed when he pulled his dick out of her mouth. Her mouth was not empty for long. He moved forward just a bit and she knew what was expected. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth and began to caress it with her tongue.

Once again he was tempted to stray from his plan. His hand moved up and down the well-lubricated shaft of his erection as Carolyn's mouth worked its magic. It would be easy to stroke himself to orgasm and shower her tits with cum, but he wasn't sure he could get it up again quickly enough to satisfy her. It would be unreasonably cruel to deprive her of penetration for much longer.

The riding crop was a distraction. It was a very pleasant distraction, but a distraction none the less. She could not see what Pete was doing, but she could tell by the way he felt in her mouth that he was jacking off. She started to get annoyed at the prospect another delay before she felt his throbbing erection plunge into her pussy. The riding crop diffused her concerns as it began to orbit her breast. Picking up speed with each trip it finally achieved escape velocity and headed for her navel. Once there it made an abrupt change of course and headed for her other breast. It slapped against the outside of her tit and began marching towards the center.

"My balls are not going to suck themselves," Pete chided.

Carolyn realized she had become so focused on what he was doing that she had let him slip out of her mouth. She dutifully resumed her task, trying to balance his pleasure with her own. She let out a muffled whimper when the leather tip pressed down on her swollen nipple. It didn't stay there for long, moving down and past her cleavage, and then making a beeline for her nether regions. As it returned to her navel she found it more and more difficult to concentrate on what she was doing. She felt his balls begin to tighten and she wondered how far he was going to go.

The pressure building up in his cock was approaching the point of no return. Pete slowed his stroking, pushing himself to the edge of the envelope. A few drops of pre cum bubbled out of his cock, making it even slicker. The sight of Carolyn's naked body, the feeling of her mouth, the steady stroking of his hand; it all added up to a state of bliss. Being inside her would be even more pleasurable, but he would not have the precise control he had right now. Without the ability to temper his arousal it would all come to an end. A wonderful, euphoric conclusion, but he was not ready for the end yet. He pushed the riding crop between her legs, and then drew it back. The shaft glistened with the wetness of her pussy.

He noticed she had stopped sucking on his balls. It didn't matter; he was so aroused that he no longer needed her soft lips and warm tongue to keep him on the edge of orgasm.

The shaft of the riding crop was not smooth. A series of evenly spaced ribs rose above the surface. Carolyn wasn't sure what the designer had put them there for, but she was very appreciative of their presence as Pete rubbed it against her labia. With each stroke he switched from one side to the other. Left, right, left right, but never down the middle. He never pressed directly on her clitoris. Instead he teased her as the shaft glided over her wet flesh.

Pete set the riding crop to the side and stopped stroking his cock. He got on his knees and kissed Carolyn on the neck.

"I need you inside me," she moaned.

"I know, but not just yet."

He stroked her hair and pressed his lips against her skin. He nibbled on her ears, and then kissed again. First he pressed his lips against her cheek, then on the mouth. Next he pressed his lips against her throat, then extended the trail of kisses towards her breasts.

She knew what he was doing, and was helpless to stop him. She knew she would enjoy it, but she wanted more than just his mouth. His lips began working their way up her breast. When they finally reached her nipple his tongue stabbed against it, as if planting a flag on the summit of a peak. His hand caressed her other breasts, pinching and tugging on swollen amber bud in the middle. He was on the bed now, on her left side. His mouth resumed its southward trek.

"I need your cock," she moaned. His only response was more kissing. His tongue pressed into her navel and one of his hands found its way to the wet slit between her legs.

Pete continued at a carefully measured pace. He needed a bit more time to back away from the edge of climax even as he pushed Carolyn closer to hers. He wanted to spend more time kissing and licking her tits, but that would have been too arousing. He knew he should stop fingering her, but was unable to resist the sirens song of her pussy. He pressed his palm against the inside of her thigh, and then slipped his thumb past her labia.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned.

Plowing through the patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair he finally arrived at his destination. He took a moment to look at her pussy. His cock ached with desire, but he steeled his resolve to not fuck her until she came again. Pete lowered his head and pressed his lips against her skin and began to move his thumb.

She could not see what he was doing, but could certainly feel it. She didn't understand why he waited so long to fuck her. Could it be that going down on her was really that enjoyable? She felt his tongue on her skin as it snaked out of his mouth and headed for her clit. It brushed against her most sensitive flesh. She didn't want to come like this, but he wasn't giving her a choice. His thumb burrowed deeper into her vagina and another moan escaped her mouth. His other hand caressed her breasts and she felt her climax building. She made one more plea, knowing it would fall on deaf ears, "Please don't make me come like this. I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me with your cock."

Pete ignored her request. He had proven to her that she could come more than once, and right now he wanted to reinforce that lesson. It wasn't a completely selfless act. He enjoyed her orgasms. It was unlikely he enjoyed it as much as she did, but his desire to feel her climax bordered on an addiction. He brushed his tongue against her clit; the guttural moan that escaped her lips encouraged him to do it again. She felt delightfully wet and hot.

There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to make her come. His thumb retreated and traced along her labia, then plunged deep inside her again. He did it again, this time his thumb slid down a little father, rubbing the smooth skin below her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes," she moaned.

There was no sound sweeter than Carolyn moaning, Pete thought as he continued to thumb fuck her. He pinched her nipple between his fingers and tugged on it firmly. He turned his head so he could lap at her clit with more than just the tip of his tongue. He could feel her pulling against the restraints, and that excited him even more.

"Oh, no, no, no. Not like this," she protested as she felt her orgasm continuing to build. Her friends would think she was insane saying no to Pete's impressive oral skills, but she wanted to be penetrated by more than just his thumb.

She had foolishly admitted how much she liked coming with him inside her, and now he was using that knowledge against her. She decided this time would be different. This time she knew she could climax more than once. Last time every orgasm after the first one had been a surprise. This time she would let him make her come with his mouth, and then she would let him fuck her until she came with his cock buried deep in her pussy.

"Oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, fuck yes!" she said, holding back the words he wanted hear.

The restraints dug into her wrists and ankles as her orgasm flooded through her body.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming..." she moaned, deciding that he deserved to know he had achieved his goal.

Even before she admitted it Pete knew that Carolyn had climaxed, but hearing her say it still gave him a thrill. He felt her cunt clench down on his thumb. The restraints were pulled tight as she tumbled head over heels into a euphoric state. Pete jumped onto the bed and mounted her, finally giving into the demands of his throbbing erection.

"Oh yes," she screamed as his rigid shaft split her labia apart. For her there was no substitute for a hard cock. It was true that toys, tongues and fingers could all make her climax, but having an orgasm with a throbbing erection buried inside her pussy was her favorite. She wasn't sure if she was already coming again, or the orgasm that he had ignited with his mouth had grown into a firestorm. It didn't matter. He was inside her and she was coming. She felt his lips against hers. His tongue invaded her mouth as his cock pounded her pussy. She could hear his body slapping against hers. Time seemed to stand still.

Kissing her was an irresistible mistake. Many things about Carolyn turned him on, and right now, he was experiencing most of them. The combination of her pussy, tits and mouth meant that he would not last as long as he wanted to. What made kissing her even more arousing was the fact that his lips still tasted of her pussy, and she showed no sign of resistance. The thought of her going down on her roommate Lori danced through his head, arousing him even more. He rammed his cock into her with deep, hard thrusts. He could feel her vagina pulsing as the cycle of her climax started over. His arms were tucked under her back and his hands gripped her shoulders, keeping her from escaping as he continued to pound her sex. He knew he was past the point of no return, but strained to hold back the inevitable.

Carolyn wanted to make Pete come. Her arms and legs were tied, but here was one thing he had not restrained. She thrust her tongue into his mouth in an act of defiance, and was rewarded by the feeling of Pete's body going stiff. A sense of satisfaction swept over her. She knew he was filling her pussy with cum. Hot, thick, sticky cum. His thrusting slowed and finally stopped.

Pete was still master of his own destiny, and then he felt Carolyn's tongue slide into his mouth. She was quite skilled with it. It had been instrumental in making him come before, but this time it was a sneak attack. As his cock pumped its load into Carolyn he became aware of something other than the way his cock felt inside her pussy. He heard her moaning, although it almost seemed like she was purring. He felt her breasts pressed against his chest, and of course he felt her tongue wrestling with his own. With one last thrust, he buried his cock deep inside her and then broke the kiss.

"You little minx, you made me come. I should spank you for that," he said.

"You really think I will learn anything from a spanking?"

"You might learn you like it."

Carolyn considered his offer. Being spanked would be a new level of twisted, and probably a new level of pain. What would it be like to be bent over his knee and feel his hand against her naked bottom?

"Are you saying you didn't want to come?" she asked.

"I did, just not so soon."

"So it's a minor offense?" she asked.

"I suppose so, but you still need to be punished," he said as he sat upright. Freshly fucked was a good look for Carolyn and he was tempted to leave her tied up a bit longer. The sight of her sweat soaked breasts and tangled hair pleased him. The sight of cum dripping out of her pussy pleased him even more. He put his hand on her thigh and brushed his thumb against her labia.

"Whoa," she moaned.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm a bit tender, you were a bit rough."

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked.

"No, but I'm not a blow up doll. I need to recover."

"You need to be punished for what you did," he replied, releasing the restraints on her legs.

"You're really going to put me over your knee?" she asked.

"Yep," he replied as he crawled over the bed and released the cuffs on her wrist.

Pete crawled off the bed and sat on the loveseat across the room, then looked at Carolyn. She rolled over, but stayed on the bed.

"If I have to come over there it will be worse," he said menacingly.

The tone of his voice frightened her a bit, but she got up on her hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed.

"I like that, keep crawling until you get to me," Pete commanded.

At first she thought he was trying to humiliate her, but the lust in his eyes as he watched her move across the room told her he was doing this for his own benefit. She slowed down, putting on as much of a show as she could. She smiled when she realized she would be ready to come again long before he would. If anyone should be feeling humiliated it should be him and his flaccid cock. When she arrived at his feet she thought about offering to revive his erection, just as she had done in the car a few weeks earlier, but decided to play along with his spanking fantasy.

"Up, up," Pete said, waving his hand towards his lap.

Reluctantly Carolyn climbed onto the love seat and settled into his lap.

"I'm not sure who is going to enjoy this more," Pete said with smirk, "but the smart money is on me."

It felt odd to be over Pete's bended knee. Once again he had pushed her limits and she had willing accommodated him. She could feel his hand resting on her ass. It was warm and comforting, but she knew that feeling would not last for long. His hand lifted away and then returned with a vengeance. The stinging sensation reached her brain a split second before the sound reached her ears.

The slight jiggle told him that her ass was mostly muscle. He raised his hand again. There was a clear red mark where he had hit her. This time he slapped the other cheek. Just as before she did not utter a peep. He wondered what expression was on her face, and made a mental note to spank her in front of something reflective next time. He raised his hand and brought it down again, this time over a patch of flesh that was already red. She whimpered slightly this time.

The spanking hurt, there was no doubt about that, but it did something else. Carolyn felt Pete's cock against her belly. His hand came down on her ass again, but her attention was focused on his cock. She wasn't sure if she was flattered that she could make him hard again, or concerned that the same thing that caused her pain gave him an erection. Her libido made a snap judgment, she would endure just enough spanking to get him hard, and then she would beg to ride his cock.

Because she had only committed a minor infraction Pete didn't make her ass red. Instead he slapped her ass with just enough force to make her feel it. Carolyn was difficult to read, but he felt like his control over her was increasing. He spanked her again and another soft whimper escaped her lips. He wasn't sure which was more arousing, the sound of his hand on her ass or the soft cry she gave after each slap. It wasn't a cry of pain; it had a more guttural sound. He felt his cock getting hard again. Soon he would be ready to fuck her again, and this time he would keep fucking her until he was ready to come.

"I want you inside me again," Carolyn pleaded.

Holding his hand back Pete looked at her, "Are you going to behave this time?"

"Yes, I want to make up for what I did," she replied, not sure why she was practically apologizing for giving him an orgasm.

It was impossible to resist the doe eyed look she gave him. He lowered his hand. "I suppose I should give you a chance to make it up to me," he conceded.

"Thank you," she gushed and she straightened up and maneuvered her body into his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and inched up until her labia was pressed against his erection. She reached down and grabbed his cock with the intent of stuffing it into her wet slit.

"Not so fast," Pete said, pulling her hand away," now put your hands on my legs and lean back."

Carolyn did as she was told. The position he put her in would allow her to grind her cunt against his erection, but denied her the chance to be penetrated.

"Close your eyes," Pete said.

Having her eyes closed seemed to heighten her other senses. She rocked her hips back and forth, "Is that okay?"

"That's fine" Pete replied. She was grinding against the bottom of his rigid shaft, which was unlikely to make him come. He picked up one of the candles.

"Oh yes," she moaned. Her ass still felt warm from the spanking. Much to her surprise it only added to her arousal.

"You're going to feel something hot on your skin. It won't burn you," Pete said and he tipped the candle over her breast. A few drops of molten wax fell onto the upper part of her tit and splattered against her skin.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Let me know if it hurts," Pete said.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers