Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"It feels good," she replied.

Pete tipped the candle again, this time letting a steady stream pour out. He drizzled the wax across the upper part of her breast. The rivulets of wax solidified. They looked like fingers reaching towards her swollen nipple. He noticed she was grinding against his cock a bit faster now.

The sensation of the wax on her tits was both arousing and frustrating. The wax always stopped short of the most sensitive part of her tits. She was tempted to grab the candle and pour the wax directly onto the swollen amber bud, but she knew that would just mean more spanking, or worse. Instead she endured Pete's teasing.

The wax from the candle was black, causing it to stand out against her fair skin. He tipped the candle over again. This time the wax flowed down her breast and into her cleavage.

Pete added another layer and watched the stream as it ran down her body. He righted the candle and shifted his gazed to her sex. She was still rocking her hips up and down, and her sex had coated most of his erection with a thin sheen of wetness. The sight of her labia splayed apart on his rigid shaft added to his arousal. He turned his attention back to her tits. The way they moved was hypnotic, they seemed to bounce in slow motion.

"Oh, oh, I want more..." She moaned.

Pete wondered what she wanted more of. Was she asking for more of the hot wax on her tits, or did she want more of his cock? His throbbing erection ached to be inside her, but he wasn't quite done teasing her. He turned his wrist slightly, forcing the flame against the side of the candle. More wax turned to liquid. He poured it out. The black fluid splashed on to her breast, flowing over and around the solid wax until it finally covered her swollen nipple.

"Oh fuck," she cried. She knew he would eventually pour the wax on to her nipple, but it was not what she expected. Carolyn was afraid it would burn, but instead it felt like a hot kiss. She felt the wax on her other breast, and eagerly waited for the molten wax to flow over her other nipple. She desperately wanted to be penetrated, but Pete had put her in a position that made that difficult. She had learned so far back to grind her pussy against his cock that she could not move either one of her hands. She might as well have been handcuffed. She tried to raise her hips up enough to engulf his cock, but the angle was too much. She could feel the hot wax dripping on to her breast just below her nipple. The material that had entombed her amber bud still felt hot.

Pete held the candle so the flame licked at the wax covering her nipple, holding it the just long enough for the surface to turn liquid. Before it could melt through to her bare skin he moved the candle to her other breast. She was writhing in his lap, and her arms were beginning to shake from fatigue, but she showed no signs of wanting to stop. He peeled the wax back until her nipple was exposed again, and then filled the void with more hot wax.

It felt like the heat went right through her nipple and on to her dripping wet pussy has she continued to grind against his cock. He repeated the process with her other breast. Her cunt felt as hot as the wax. The desire to bury his throbbing erection inside her was almost irresistible. Pete set the candle down and peeled the still hot wax off her left breast. It was a soft wax and pulled away without breaking. He repeated the process on her right breast, and then set the globs of wax aside. When he was done he put his hands behind her neck.

She started to speak, but he pressed his mouth against her before she could utter a word. His tongue penetrated her lips and explored her mouth, and then he pulled back.

"I want you to make me come now," he ordered.

Carolyn threw her body forward and raised her hips up while grasping his cock, but he stopped her.

"Not like that, turn around," he said. He knew seeing her tits bouncing or feeling them rub against his chest would make him come too soon. Having her turn around would give him more control, and stop her from kissing him the way she had before. He felt her hand on his cock. She looked over her shoulder at him. "Are you ready to fuck my hot, wet cunt?"

He had to admit she was clever. He had tried to keep her from arousing him any further, but she had found a way around it. Pete nodded and felt her sink down on to him. She felt molten as her sex engulfed his rigid shaft. He was tempted to grab her breasts and tug on her nipples, but forced his hands down.

"Now... make me come" he insisted.

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied. His words were music to her ears. There was nothing she wanted more than to feel his cock jerk inside her pussy. She was going to make him come, and this time her reward would more pleasant than a spanking. She put her hand between her legs. One finger rubbed her clit and the other three pressed against his cock. She wanted him to know where her hand was. She wanted him to know she was going to get herself off. Despite the awkward position he had put her in she knew she was going to come again. Her thighs were already starting to burn as she bounced up and down on his throbbing erection, but that did nothing to quell her appetite for his cock.

As he watched her ass jiggle Pete noticed that he could still see the outline of his hand on her cheek. It was mixed in with blotches of red from the spanking he had given her. Placing his hand on the small over her back he pressed his thumb between her cheeks.

She continued to ride up and down on his cock, ignoring what he was doing. The pressure of his hand on her ass ratcheted up his arousal. He could see the outside edge of her breasts protruding past the edge of her body and imagined how they were bouncing around. His climax inched closer at the mental image of her tits.

"I fucking love cock," she moaned.

Pete wondered if those words were for his benefit. Later he would contemplate why she didn't specify his cock. Did she know that making him think she just wanted a dick stuffed in her would excite him more? If she liked one cock this much, how would she respond to more? What would it be like see her with one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy?

She turned her head so she was looking over her left shoulder and moaned, "Oh baby, I want you to come inside me..."

Pete looked up and met her gaze. He put his hands on her hips and pressed his fingers into the soft skin of her belly. He held her down so that he was buried deep inside her. She was squeezing his cock, trying to milk an orgasm out of him with her pussy.

Feeling his hands on her abdomen was a pleasant surprise. Her midsection wasn't her best feature, and she usually dressed to hide the slight bulge around her waist. The fact that Pete wasn't avoiding it was oddly arousing. He was still staring into her eyes, and she could see the lust burning in his. She could see that he was on the edge, and she knew just how to push him over.

Carolyn's eyes darted to the side, and he followed them. She was looking at their reflection in a full length mirror. Pete could not look away from it. He watched as she peeled his hands off her belly and placed one between her legs and the other on her breast. Her hands rested on top of his. He could feel the way his rigid shaft split the delicate skin of her labia part, and the firm nub of her engorged clitoris. His other hand felt the softness of her breast and the stiffness of her swollen nipple. She began to move again, and seeing her riding up and down on his cock was too much.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to come," he cried out seconds before his cock spurted into her. She continued to move up and down in his lap, plunging his cock deep it to her pussy. The tingling sensation became more and more intense until it bordered on being painful. He was just about to stop her when she spoke.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, I want to come all over your fucking cock. Make me come baby, make me come..."

Carolyn pushed down until Pete's cock was buried as deep inside her pussy as possible, then she clenched down on it, trying to squeeze the last drops of cum out. She felt his hands moving. He pinched her nipple and pulled the skin taut. With his other hand he stroked her clit, driving her into an orgasmic frenzy. The hand on her breast slid down her body and around her waist until it was resting on the small of her back. Her hips bucked wildly as she was overwhelmed by her climax.

Pete pressed his arm down against Carolyn's thigh; it was a genuine struggle to restrain her. His fingers and moved off her clit and down to the lips of her pussy. Most of his attention was focused on his other hand. He pressed his thumb into the valley between her ass cheeks. He could feel her pussy spasm around his cock. He felt a bit jealous of her ability come over and over, but not enough to stop his contribution to her state of bliss.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she panted, "I'm coming, oh fuck, ah, ah ah." Just when she thought things were winding down, her body was slammed with another orgasm. What the fuck was he doing to her? As the last vestiges of her climax faded away she noticed where his hands were. One was between her legs, and the other was on her ass. This thumb was pressed deep between her cheeks. She blushed at the thought that Pete touching her ass might have been what supercharged her orgasm.

"All done?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yea," she said wearily, "done."

"Me too," he admitted.

"But for how long, if I recall, you are quite insatiable," she countered, wondering what it would take to truly exhaust him.

"I assure you; right now I am quite satisfied."

Carolyn stood up. She heard Pete's dick slap against his leg. A stream of cum ran down her thigh. "I'm going to hop in the shower... alone. You can look, but you can't touch."

Pete watched her walk to the shower, unable to look away from her sexy swagger. He waited until the sound of running water filled the air before he got up. By the time he arrived in the bathroom the mirrors had already started to fog up. Steam poured out of the shower stall and her body was covered with a thick lather. She looked like she was made of marshmallows.

The walk to the shower gave Carolyn an idea of how sore she was going to be. Everything below her waist ached in one way or another. Her ass was still stinging from the spanking, her pussy ached from pounding of his cock and her legs burned from riding Pete's throbbing erection. She fully expected whatever muscles were responsible for orgasms to be sore as well. She stepped into the shower, first turning on only the cold water. The frigid spray from the shower made the wax remaining on her tits hard, and it flaked off easily. She turned and let the water flow over her ass, numbing the stinging pain and causing the red hand prints to fade away. Once she had finished rinsing off she turned on the hot water, increasing the temperature until it was almost scalding. She picked up the miniature bottle of body wash the hotel had provided and squeezed the entire contents on to her breasts, the spread the thick lather over her entire body. Pete's stare was almost palpable, but she did not look up. Instead she scooped her amble bosom up in her arms and let her tits slide through. It was her intent to tease him; she hoped he did not have the ability to get another erection, because she was too exhausted to go another round.

Pete barely blinked as watched Carolyn in the shower. Her Rubenesque figure was irresistible even though he was completely spent. When she finally turned off the water he handed her a towel, frowning when she wrapped it around her naked body.

"I'm going to rinse off, don't get dressed," he said.

The room had been cleaned up a bit. The only illumination was provided by two of the candles. She recalled the way the molten wax had felt on her skin and wondered if Pete was going to use them on her again. She glanced around the room; it appeared he had put all the toys away. Her clothes were neatly folded and setting on the couch. It was the same couch Pete had been sitting on when she rode his cock to a mind numbing orgasm.

"Ready for bed?" Pete asked.

The sound of his voice startled her, and Carolyn turned quickly to face him. She felt a sense of relief when she noticed he didn't have an erection.

"To sleep?" she asked.

"Yes, to sleep," he assured her.

Once again Pete was jealous of Carolyn's ability to come several times and still be ready for more sex. He might be able to extend his ability to have sex a bit with modern medicine, but he would never have a woman's ability to fuck all night.

"You still sleep naked?" she asked.

"Yes, and you will to when you are with me."

"I know. I'm starting to do it more and more. I kind of like it," she said.

"Did you like sleeping naked with your roommate?" Pete asked.

"Yea, but not the same way I like it with you," she answered. The idea he could just roll over and start fucking her gave her a bit of a thrill, even in her exhausted state.

"Maybe someday you can sleep between her and I and see what happens," he said as he pulled back the sheets and waved her towards the bed.

"Yea, someday," she said as she slid onto the mattress.

Pete crawled over her and pulled the covers over his body. He put his hand on her shoulder and rolled her onto her side, then pressed his body against her.

"Good night Carolyn," he whispered.

"Good night Pete," she replied as her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers