Cheer

Story Info
A quick coupling between classmates and old friends.
1k words
3.92
21.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheer:

Damn! It's cold outside I can see my breath as I walk towards the school...nothing else to do in this dead town but go to the basketball game. I wonder who'll be there.

As I walk in I can smell the popcorn form the concession stand over salted and warm with oil. I can hear the high pitch whistle from another bad call from the ref and the cheers of the girls as they begin their routine during timeout. Jumping... yelling...doing all kinds of nice moves out there to wake up a sleeping crowd. I wonder if they know how sexy they look in their purple and gold uniforms. Their skirts are just high enough to show a little ass when they jump...and more if the right eyes are looking...and I am looking.

As I climb to my seat on the top row and give the regular hellos to the boys...I look again at her dark hair, long and flowing as she finishes and runs off the court. I catch her eye and she smiles my way; the 18 year old, senior cheer captain. I wonder if she can tell what I'm thinking. I wonder if she can see the glint in my eye or the semi bulge in my jeans. I imagine her doing all those poses while not wearing any panties under that skirt. My mind wanders into a sexual dreamscape of her standing there in the middle of the court posing for me, cheering for me...watching her ass and pussy as they glimpse out from under the cloth.

"Bucko, yo! Bucko!...you coming?" John asks as he breaks me out of my spell. "The games over."

"I'm going to sit here a sec... I'll see you tomorrow." I stutter.

"O-k see ya." as he bounds down the steps.

I sit here for a time thinking when I should leave just to catch her at the right time...and get up heading for the back hall. As the other girls rush by giggling I catch her eye again and wave her over.

"How ya doing? You looked good out there. Do you think there is an empty locker room around?" I whisper with a smirk on my face.

She smiles and says "thanks." I think she knows what I am alluding to especially after the locker room fiasco with a certain janitor interrupting us.

"No, but the band room is open." sheepishly smiling. She grabs my hand and tugs me along. "...but we have to hurry." The smell of must and dust and bleach enters my sinuses as we slip into the darkened room...knowing that a room to the right is sound proof.

She whispers... "I can't believe we're doing this" as she goes in ahead of me. I don't let another word exit as the door shuts. I grab her from behind by the hip and the head and move her hair to kiss her neck. My hard cock rubs against her ass as she moans into my grip; slowly thrusting back at me.

"God, I want you. I've been watching you all night remembering how you feel in my arms."

From behind; I slowly trail my hand down to her cloth covered pussy and begin to rub her cleft there and the moans from her get louder as I form a seal on her lips so that her breath escapes into mine. Deep soulful kisses go back and forth between us. I reach down and pull her panties down so I can feel the soft skin of her ass. A giggle comes out of her as she reaches back to feel my hardness and unzips and unbuckles. The clang of my studded belt echoes off the chamber walls...and my jeans slip down to my thighs, then my knees then my ankles. I lightly touch her pink winker with my finger. She rubs my leaking cock head on her ass cheek and then her crack as I hunch forward trying to find any hole that fits.

"Slow down boy... you'll get yours." She utters and kisses me again. Bending over more so that she is completely exposed to me; she trails my cock along the cleft of her wet pussy and little mewls of pleasure combine with my sharp breaths...until she slowly slides herself back onto my erection. With a grunt we both hit bottom as bodies are completely entwined....my two hands now gripping her by her tits and pinching nipples when I can find them through a cheerleader sweater and a bra. I drag my hands under. I claw my fingers through until I find her hard nubs of flesh and pinch them to her delight.

The erotic smell of our sex begins to waft around us. Her hair in my eyes adds another layer of pleasure. The slap of our skin fondles our senses. As my lips on her neck, my rough fingers on her nipples, my hard shaft is grinding deep inside of her filling her with my lust and need.

"God, yes." Comes out of me and I know this will finish quick, but of course with little time it should. I roll my hips as she bounces hers. I slam my cock into her as she slaps me with the cheeks of her ass. My body starts to quake from within as the intense volcano climbs up my shaft and erupts into her. Our moans of pleasure combine into some kind of duet of choral voices almost harmonizing but not really.

Kisses slow the grinding until little almost imperceptible shutters bounce through both of us...deep sensuous kisses. Tongues and mouths finishing as we try to put ourselves together and not remove ourselves from each other...

Slowly slipping out of the room; we take our hands from each other's not wanting to look suspicious. But the glow on our faces and the trailing odor of sex and sweat surrounds us, as does the new understanding of this thing that we think that we found. You can never deny the sight of two people that have carnal knowledge of each other...and I will never look at a cheerleader the same.

As she slips out of the school through the swimming pool door I walk down the hall and out the front feeling the cold catch my breath and the ghost of her body against mine...

Damn! it's cold.