Cheer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

"What did you mean by what you said this morning Ava?"

"Look Charlotte likes first timers. She has a thing for them and since ninth grade she has been coming to cheer camp and finding new girls that want to join our little group. She has slept with me and Carla then when we found out what she was really like we found each other. Look tonight you can come with us and now that you know that you like it you can find someone else. You saw how many girls there were and pretty much none of them are like Charlotte except for of course Charlotte."

"I don't want to go tonight."

"That's your choice we're just saying that you should take a second shot now that you know you actually like girls between your legs."

"After last night I don't see how I can trust that other girls aren't gonna do the same thing."

"Like we said you don't have to come with us but if you want you know where to go tonight."

Isabelle debated with herself about whether she would go to the meeting that night. She thought about it throughout the entire practice. Then that night as she sat in the bunks she watched as Ava and Carla got ready then left. Isabelle laid back on her bed and stared up at the ceiling thinking about the night before. She couldn't help but think about the feeling of Charlotte's tongue against her clit then racing into her pussy working in and out and licking the surrounding area.

Isabelle was about to move her hand into her panties to begin to rubbing herself but she stopped and got off the bed. She got out a pair of tight jean shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top that cut off at her stomach. She began walking to the meeting area when she was approached by a guy. He was using a flashlight and was wearing tan cargo shorts and a dark blue tee shirt.

"Hey do you know where the counselor's cabins are?"

"They're coaches not counselors and their cabins are just a little ways past the cheerleaders. You wont miss them they're individual ones instead of full out cabins. Are you the new coach?"

"Yeah. You're a cheerleader?"

"You seem surprised. Am I not pretty enough or what?"

"No I never said that. I just thought that the cheerleaders were supposed to be in their bunks right now?"

"If you're a new coach then how do you know that?"

"Don't get defensive with me. I just know that because I used to coach here before I just had to take a league of absence."

"On what grounds."

"Maybe we could discuss that some other time."

"I'm not doing anything right now so why don't you just tell me."

"Do you have a place where we can go and talk?"

Isabelle suddenly realized what was going on. She again pointed out where the coaches cabins were and started walking toward the meeting area. The new coach just watched her walk away then made his way in the opposite direction.

When Isabelle arrived she saw Charlotte sitting down talking with another girl. However Isabelle didn't let this bother her and just approached another girl. She simply checked the girl out and waited until she got a return look of approval before pulling the girl in close and kissing her passionately. The girl put her hand on the back of Isabelle's head for ultimate closeness. Isabelle felt as the girl worked her tongue into her mouth then lightly bit her bottom lip.

The girl pulled away and looked at Isabelle lustfully. "The name's Daisy, so what do you say, do you want to go to my bunk?"

Isabelle looked over and saw as Charlotte was watching curiously. She shook her head in agreement and walked off with Daisy. They had barely made it ten yards away from the group of others before they were back in each others arms kissing passionately. Daisy spent the time that they were kissing to run her hand down Isabelle's body and grab and play with her ass. Isabelle returned the favor the raced her hand to the front of her body and started playing with Daisy's tits.

Daisy took Isabelle's hand and raced it under her shirt so that she was playing with the tits directly instead of just through the shirt. The girls decided not to go any further and dropped on the ground. They made out racing their hands over each others bodies then Isabelle rolled over on top of Daisy. She looked down at her and kissed her neck. She lifted her shirt up and pulled it off before kissing down her stomach. Daisy had her pants pulled all the way off before Isabelle even got down to her waist.

Isabelle looked up at Daisy and smiled before putting her face in between her thighs and licking her pussy and kissing the inside of her thighs.

The following morning Isabelle woke up and looked around. She was still on the ground with her head rested on Daisy's stomach. She looked at the sky to see that the sun was just coming out. She sat up and flicked an ant off her half undressed body. She looked down at Daisy who slowly came awake. Daisy was wearing nothing but a bra and she was using Isabelle's shirt as a pillow. She looked up and smiled at Isabelle.

"Morning." Isabelle started to lean in for a kiss but quickly pulled away.

"Hey. Did we really sleep out here last night?"

"Yeah that could be why it was so uncomfortable."

"Last night was amazing wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah." Isabelle smiled trying to recollect what had happened. She had been blinded by so much that she barely remembered the adventures from the night before. She recalled meeting Daisy and using her to make Charlotte jealous but she didn't dare admit it. "So I'm like wide awake, do you want to go get something to eat with me?"

"Didn't we do enough eating last night?"

"I meant some real food. Either that or you can spend the next couple of hours catching up on your sleep in your bunk."

"Would I have company or would I be waking up alone?"

"If you want me to come with you then I can."

"You know what why don't we just go get something to eat. I'm hungry and wide awake. I think the only reason I would go back to bed with a girl is if I thought I was gonna get something else from her."

"Maybe later after we get something to eat." Isabelle smiled at Daisy then started getting dressed. There was a small shack on campus that served food and was open early for morning practices. The two girls walked to the shack. Daisy ordered a cup of coffee and a breakfast burrito with sausage, ham and eggs. Isabelle ordered herself a cappuccino and a breakfast burrito with eggs ham and bacon. She sat down with Daisy and the two girls talked about how they had both been screwed and screwed over by Charlotte. They laughed and joked about it before finishing their food and going to the bunks.

"Hey do you maybe want to go take a shower together?" Isabelle suggested. "Its not like we can really get caught people won't be awake for another like two or two and a half hours."

"Sure."

The girls went to the showers and got undressed before getting in. They allowed the water to run over them while they kissed and caressed each others bodies. Daisy reached her hand down and slipped it into Isabelle's pussy. Isabelle tried to stop herself from screaming and leaned her head back against the wall.

"Damn you are one horny girl." Daisy joked as she pulled her hand out and ran it under the water. She kissed Isabelle and pulled away with a smile.

"Oh,"Isabelle smiled back "You're quick to criticize but I bet if I was to feel you then you would be just as wet."

"I don't know you might have to find out for yourself."

Isabelle kissed Daisy's neck and felt down her body slipping her hand down. She touched her clit and watched as Daisy bit her lip. Isabelle felt the hard clit for a while before racing her fingers inside her and pushing deep inside her.

Isabelle pulled her hand out and looked at the liquid that clearly wasn't from the shower. She looked at Daisy smugly. "And I'm the horny one?"

"Well any body's gonna get wet if their clit is played with."

"Fine then why don't I just stop."

"Nope you already started might as well finish."

Isabelle and Daisy smiled and started kissing passionately. Isabelle pushed Daisy up against the wall and went down on her.

The new coach was walking to get some coffee when he heard the two girls laughing in the bathroom. He knew what was going on but still decided to walk in to "investigate".

"Hey whats going on in here?" he asked stepping into the shower area. Isabelle and Daisy were coming out of the shower together when they pulled each other in to cover one another.

"What are you doing in here?!" Daisy asked harshly.

"Yeah get out!" Isabelle snapped.

"I thought there was someone messing around in here."

"We were taking a shower."

The coach handed the girls their two towels and they quickly covered themselves up. He looked at the two of them and smiled. "Were you two just showering together?"

"Whats it matter."

"Well you aren't here to hook up." the coach sneered.

"Can you please just go?"

The coach could feel himself getting harder and walked out of the shower room. He walked off and went behind one of the cabins. He pulled his cock out of his pants and started lightly rubbing it. He was hard as a rock. As he rubbed and jerked it he thought about what the girls were doing in the shower.

That day during practice Isabelle started to feel the affects of sleeping on the ground. Her back and neck began to bother her but still she pushed through.

That night after practice and a little rest Isabelle went out to the field. She was doing a few stretches when she heard someone approaching her. She looked up and saw as the coach came toward her. She was sitting on the ground with her legs spread wide open. She stretched over and grabbed her left foot stretching out her side and hamstrings.

"How's it going out here?"

"I'm doing just fine." Isabelle responded switching sides.

"You looked to be in a little pain earlier."

"That was from sleeping on a hard ground all night."

"I thought it would have been from the sex in the shower with your girlfriend. So whats up with that anyway. Is it real emotional feelings that you have for her or is it just camp ground experimenting."

"Its real."

"Here let me give you some help with that stretching." The coach reached his hand out and Isabelle took it hesitantly. She let him help her to her feet then watched curiously as he held out his arm. "Put your leg up here."

"On your arm?"

"Yeah put it up here." The coach smiled. Once Isabelle put her foot up, he lifted his arm a bit. He put his hand on the inside of her leg halfway between her knee and her crotch. "Does that feel alright?"

"Yeah."

The coach ran his hand closer to Isabelle's crotch and smiled at her. "You should feel a comfortable stretch right in here."

"Yeah." Isabelle repeated sounding like a broken record.

"How about if I move it up. Is it still comfortable?" The coach felt Isabelle's entire inner thigh and continuously ran his hand back and forth on the area. "That still feels alright, right?"

"Um hm."

"Maybe we should move on to some other stretch."

"Yeah I guess so." Isabelle dropped her leg down and the coach walked up behind her.

"Put your legs about shoulder length apart from each other." The coach instructed. Isabelle did as she was told then felt as the coach reached in between her legs. He ran his hand up just lightly sweeping across her pussy then pulling his hand up. "Bend over and grab your foot."

"Which one."

"Either one. You're gonna do the same thing to the other side so it doesn't really matter what side you start with."

Isabelle was about to bend over until she felt the coaches hard dick hit her in the ass as he stood behind her. She tried to turn around but he put his hands on her waist and turned her back to the way she was. He pulled the waistband on her pants down a little ways and felt across her stomach then around to her back. He pushed her forward holding one arm in front of her stomach then the other he used to push her down. He ran his hand up her back as she bent over and grabbed her left foot.

"Yeah just stay bent over like that." the coach said as he pulled the shorts down a little more. He reached his hand in front down Isabelle's shorts and started massaging her pussy. He ran his finger over her clit which was beginning to get harder and harder with every touch. Isabelle tried to turn around and pull away but the coach put all his weight on her to keep her bent over and giving himself access to anything and everything he wanted.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this?"

"Why not? Is it because I'm not a girl."

"Well that and you're also my coach."

"I won't tell if you wont."

"Look I really got-"

"Shh don't talk. Why don't you just give your body what it wants. Your dripping wet."The coach smiled as he ran his fingers lightly in between the lips of her vagina. He pushed his fingers deep inside then pulled them out. He licked them off and undid his pants. He pulled the shorts down completely and pulled the back of her thongs to the side. He stuck his hard seven inch cock inside her pussy and moaned at the tightness of it. He pushed deep and Isabelle let out a small crying sigh. "I know you like that, there's no denying it. Your body wants this."

"If you pull it out now then I can give you something that you'll like just as much."

"You mean head?"

"Yeah." Isabelle waited until the coach was completely pulled out of her before pulling up her shorts and getting down on her knees. She looked around then stared at the thick cock sitting right in her face.

She looked at it for a couple seconds before, in a light whisper sort of sighing voice, the coach said. "Grab it and put it in your mouth."

Isabelle wrapped her hand around the base and slowly started to jerk it.She moved her hand up and down then spit on it slightly to give it more lubrication. The coach seemed to be content with the hand job for a couple minutes. He had his head back looking at the sky then slowly moved his head down to look at Isabelle.

"Suck on it." he said in a sort of harsh whisper.

Isabelle moved her hand up and down a couple more times. The coach eventually lost all patience and grabbed her by her hair. He pushed her face down on his cock and Isabelle started to suck on it. He moved her head for her up and down on his dick then released her to allow her to do it herself. Isabelle didn't have to suck for very long before she felt the warm liquid squirt into her mouth. With her hand on the base of the penis she could feel as it pumped every last bit of cum into her mouth.

The coach pulled his dick away and looked down at Isabelle. "Did you swallow like a good girl?"

Isabelle shook her head but looked away. She walked away from the field and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Afterwards she went to the bunks where she knew some of the other girls would be sleeping and the rest of the girls were out doing their own thing with their friends. Ava and Carla were already gone so Isabelle just climbed into bed and fell asleep.

That night when Ava and Carla came home they climbed into Carla's bed together. Isabelle was still asleep when she felt someone shaking her awake. She looked up and saw as Daisy stood over her. "Is there room for two?"

"Uh yeah." Isabelle moved over and Daisy climbed into bed with her. Isabelle turned on her side and Daisy reached her arm over her and cupped her breast in her hand. She felt as Isabelle turned around to face her. The two girls moved in as closely as they could to one another and fell asleep.

The following morning during one of the breaks during practice Isabelle was confronted by Charlotte. She tried to ignore her but Charlotte refused to go away.

"So I saw you out here on the field with the coach."

"Yeah so."

"I thought you liked women?"

"I do, what happened had nothing to do with feelings."

"Let me guess he raped you?"

"Well let's not go that far but I didn't want to do it. Look in this world there are the people that fight and lose and the people that submit and survive. I would rather survive in this world."

"How would your girlfriend feel about that?"

Just then Ava and Carla walked over and Charlotte walked away. Ava looked at Isabelle gleefully. "What was that all about? Did she want you back?"

"No just forget about it." Isabelle walked away and Ava and Carla looked at each other.

"Whats her problem?"

"I don't know maybe something happened between her and Daisy. Or maybe her and Charlotte are hiding something."

The two girls could have never guessed what had gotten their friend so upset. They just left her to herself and after practice Isabelle went back to the bunks. She laid down in her bed and stared up at the ceiling. She took her phone out and texted Daisy that she was out of practice. She was hoping to receive a response and just kept waiting for one. She looked up at the ceiling pretty much the entire evening just engulfed in thought. She thought about the night before, about what Charlotte had said, what her and Charlotte had done, the night she had spent with Daisy and how her relationship with Daisy might be over before it could even start.

"Are you coming tonight Isabelle?" Ava asked.

"No I don't think so."

" You know Ava, why don't you get going. I'll meet up with you later." Carla suggested.

"Okay." Ava agreed.

Carla sat down on the bed next to Isabelle and put her hand on her shoulder. She waited until Ava was completely out of the room to ask, "So what's wrong with you lately?"

"Nothing."

"Come on you can tell me. Are you still upset about the whole thing with Charlotte? I mean if you are then it's alright but just think of the great girl you got out of it. Daisy is so sweet and she really likes you."

"She won't pretty soon."

"Why, did you do something?"

"It's not like I had a choice. I mean I was out on the field practicing and he came up behind me. I'm still teetering on my sexuality and was both a little frightened and aroused that he was giving me attention. Once I felt how hard he was my initial reaction was to help him do something about it but then I just started thinking about Daisy and how technically I am in a relationship with her."

"So what happened?"

"He had it in me for like at the most five seconds then I had him take it out and I kind of sort of sucked him off."

"Wow."

"I know and now Daisy's not gonna wanna be with me."

"Trust me she will. She's not the kind to get mad about something like that. Maybe if you had followed through with the full out sex then that would give her reason for complaint. Plus if she has a problem with it then just try and explain to her that it was either getting him off with a blow job or getting him off with your pussy. I know that if Ava ever told me that she gave a guy head so that she didn't have to have sex with him then I would be understanding. Then I would probably eat her out and finger the shit out of her to remind her of why she's with me." Carla smiled and patted Isabelle on the back. "Now come on. Lets go see everybody, find Daisy and explain this entire messy situation to her."

As they walked to the meeting area Isabelle looked over at Carla. "You would really eat Ava out after she told you that she gave a guy head."

"Come on. Tell me that you don't want to eat out Ava regardless."

Isabelle smiled and looked away bashfully. Carla grinned back and put her hand on her back. The girls walked to the meeting area and Isabelle went over to find Daisy. She was met halfway and Daisy slapped her.

"What the hell?" Isabelle asked.

"You fucked Coach Levi?"

All the girls were looking for the answer. Isabelle was quick to deny it but not so quick to explain with this large of a crowd. She pulled Daisy aside and explained what had happened. She didn't mince words and told the story the same way she had explained it to Carla. Daisy didn't have the reaction that Carla would have but she also didn't have the reaction Isabelle expected her to have.

HRose
HRose
16 Followers