Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther: CF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervOtaku
PervOtaku
597 Followers

After abusing them both up and down their bodies from their collarbones to their thighs and all points between, Matt could stand it no longer. He fell upon them and greedily licked, sucked, and squeezed the row of four breasts that lay before him as his mercy. The girls moaned through their gags and squealed whenever he pinched a nipple between his teeth and pulled it upwards.

His hands roamed downwards to their very wet pussies and he sank three fingers deep into both of them. His mouth soon followed, and the moans increased in volume from whichever of the girls presently had his tongue teasing against her clit. Those moans again turned to sharp squeals whenever he gently nibbled on a clit with his teeth, before returning to sucking it hard and lashing it with his tongue, all while continuously probing both of their cunts with his fingers.

Finally satisfied with his feast of tits and pussies, Matt turned away and retrieved a pair of vibrating dildos, which hummed in his hands once he installed batteries and turned them on. They were only six inches long but they were bigger around than even an above-average cock. "Let's see how you handle these," he said, forcing a tone of faux cruelty into his voice. He plunged them into both girls at the same time and rapidly rammed them in and out of their wet muffs. Both girls screamed and strained against their bonds as their sex tunnels were fucked hard by the wide, buzzing toys.

"That's right bitches, take it, take it hard!" Matt teased as he pumped the vibrators as fast and as hard as he could. Theresa came first, her orgasm arching her back and forcing her muffled scream even louder. Hearing Theresa immediately set off Jennifer, and she too came hard, screaming at full volume through her gag and her body straining to the full limit that her bonds allowed. The orgasms having run their course, both girls collapsed back onto the bed and groaned and panted through their gags.

Matt disappeared briefly, with the sound of water filling the bathtub giving an indication of why, and then he returned and went to work setting them free, while also tenderly caressing and groping their bodies. With the ropes, cuffs, gags, and plugs all discarded onto the floor, he helped Jennifer and Theresa up and led them on wobbly legs to the extremely fancy tub, where they gratefully sank into the warm water and relaxed as soothing jets of water blasted against their bodies.

As her energy returned, Jennifer's hands began to roam, first over her own body, and then over to Theresa's. She groped the other girl's legs, then her breasts, then grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her in close for a long, deep kiss. Matt watched with interest, and then Jennifer lashed her hand out and grabbed him by the arm, pulled him in as well, and switched her kiss to his mouth. While she tried to reach down his throat with her tongue, she pulled herself over onto his lap, straddling him and slipping her pussy down over his engorged cock. Theresa rapidly moved in behind her and embraced her tightly while squeezing her tits.

Jennifer let her lips part from Matt as she moaned from the cock up her pussy and Theresa pinching her nipples. "Let's get out of the tub and do this properly," Jennifer suggested. The other two eagerly followed her lead. Without even bothering to dry off, Jennifer took hold of Matt's hard rod and led him back to the bed. She pushed him down onto his back, and he scooted up onto the middle of the bed while she hopped up and instantly remounted him. "Aaahhh, yeeess," she said as her pussy swallowed his cock once more.

Theresa quickly followed, and Jennifer directed her to Matt's face. She lowered her pussy onto his waiting tongue and moaned as he went to work. The two girls were facing each other, and without a word they leaned in to close the gap between them, their lips meeting and their hands finding each other's titties. Their bodies pitched back and forth as Jennifer's legs raised and lowered her wet love tunnel on Matt's tool, and Theresa fidgeted her hips, grinding her cunt on Matt's face while he gave it a tongue lashing.

The moans of the two girls mixes together as their tongues danced and intertwined. Finally, though, Theresa pulled back and begged, "Trade places with him."

Jennifer's loud moan escaped her now sadly unoccupied lips, and she replied, "Good idea, baby." Theresa pulled away from Matt's face as Jennifer lay down fully on top of him. As she stole a taste of Theresa's pussy from his lips, the two of them rolled over, putting Matt on top. He repositioned himself to make room her Theresa to rejoin, his cock never leaving Jennifer's pussy the entire time.

"Fuuuck, yes!" Theresa yelled as she brought her pussy to Jennifer's mouth and felt her eating the folds of her sex like a meal. She had sat down on Jennifer's face with her back to Matt, so he reached around to her front and helped himself to two handfuls of titty. Theresa's moans pitched up into pleasure-filled yells, and Jennifer's own screams could even be heard though her mouthful of pussy as Matt rammed his cock into her as deep and as fast as he could. "God yes I'm cummiiiiiiiiing!" Theresa screamed as her body jerked back and forth in orgasmic spasms.

She continued moaning as she gasped for air on the way down from her peak, as Jennifer showed no signs of letting up. Once she could form words again, she said, "Okay, I'm going to let you two have some fun alone for a bit. I gotta go pee."

As Theresa moved to pull away from Jennifer's face, arms came up to pull her back down. "Wait, don't waste it," said Jennifer from below her crotch before her lips re-affixed themselves to Theresa's nether lips.

"You're kidding me. You don't really mean— Ohhhhhh, you do!" Theresa said as she felt the girl beneath her lick and suck at her cunt with a clear insistence. "Shit, I can't... hold it any more," she said desperately before letting out a deep sigh that signaled her bladder emptying into Jennifer's mouth. When she felt Jennifer's tongue lick the last drops of piss from her folds, Theresa looked down at her and said, "Holy fuck, I can't believe you just did that."

This time Jennifer allowed Theresa to dismount from her face. "Matt..." she whispered. He leaned in close to hear, and saw that her eyes were in a thousand-yard stare. She was taking short, shallow breaths.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I need you to fist me... in both holes... as hard as you can." Matt's face showed his surprise, but he only nodded and moved back down to her wide open legs. Jennifer continued, "Theresa... I need one of the double dildos... and you might have to hold me down." Theresa looked concerned, but followed Matt's lead and did as requested without a word. She retrieved one of the double-ended dildos they had used earlier, handed it to Jennifer, and then took position holding her shoulders to the bed.

Jennifer let our a deep, guttural groan as Matt easily pushed four fingers each into her pussy and ass, and then slowly added his thumbs, easing his hands in until Jennifer's orifices swallowed them to his wrists. He paused there and looked up at her for reassurance that she was handling the massive stretching of her fuck holes. What he saw was Jennifer doing her best to ram the entire length of the double dildo into her mouth and down her throat. He shrugged his shoulders and pushed hard with both arms, as if attempting to bury them inside her up to his elbows. He didn't make it quite that far, but it clearly had the desired effect as Jennifer's throat-stuffed scream filled the room.

Her body thrashed as he plunged his hands back and forth within her vaginal and anal passages, her gagging came at full volume as she repeatedly forced the enormous length down her throat while her lungs tried to expel the sounds of her extreme triple penetrative fucking.

"Shit, how much of this can she take?" Theresa asked with a mix of awe and worry. But take it she did, over and over for minutes on end, until finally her orgasm shattered through her. She lost her grip on the dildo and it flew out of her mouth, and her now unmuffled scream beyond the top of her lungs blared out. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her back arched high off the bed, and Matt's arms felt a crushing tightness as her ass and pussy spasmed around them.

When she finally collapsed back down to the bed and fell silent, her head lolled to the side, with her eyes still rolled back and her mouth open with her tongue slightly hanging out. Her body twitched as Matt slowly pulled his arms free, but she was otherwise unresponsive.

"Jennifer has gone bye-bye. Matt, do you have anything left?" Theresa asked.

"I think I'm pretty much tapped out at this point," he said.

Theresa moved closer and helped herself to licking his hands and sucking his fingers, cleaning Jennifer's juices off of them. When she finished, she smiled and said, "Me too." She cuddled up against Jennifer's side with a hand cradling one of her breasts. Matt nodded, mirrored her position on Jennifer's other side, and they both fell sound asleep.

- - -

"You're going to love the movie. They even got the original Princess Sugarshine voice actress in, so you sound just like yourself!" Matt said.

"I have to admit I was skeptical of the entire thing at first, but now I'm really excited to see it," the plush alicorn replied. "It's so strange to think that the entire world knows the heroism of you and Jennifer. The fame of the previous guardians never spread much beyond the vicinity of the battles they waged against evil."

"Yep, that's the blessing and the curse of the twenty-first century," said Matt.

"It was really nice of the studio to sponsor free screenings for the entire town," said Theresa from behind the wheel of her pickup truck.

"Everybody here deserves it for what they've been put though," Jennifer said. "And with this one last appearance, it'll all finally be over. No more promotional appearances, no more interviews. Done."

"Oh come on, it wasn't so bad, was it? Though I'm kind of glad to be at the end of it too," said Matt.

"I'm not like you, mister über-geek, whose lifelong dream was fulfilled by not just going to that monstrous comic convention in California, but by being the center of attention there," Jennifer teased.

"Hey hey, we were both the center of attention. In fact probably you more than me," Matt countered.

"I still can't believe how many of the girls were dressed as Cheer Raider," Jennifer said.

"Cosplayers are very into you right now. You've got lots of fangirls that look up to you," said Matt.

"What in the hell?" asked Theresa as they arrived at Bensonville's movie theater and saw that the entrance was blocked by a shell of ice that covered nearly half the building. She stopped the truck and the four of them got out. A girl was standing in front of the barrier, waiting for them.

"Ah, Cheer Raider, finally you've arrived! Now, transform and face me!" she declared loudly.

"What the hell is she supposed to be? Another one of those cosplayers?" Jennifer said.

"It's your uniform alright, but it's like she's done a palette swap on it," Matt answered. Rather than red, the dominant color was light blue, and the decorative braid stripes had a teal-white-purple-white-teal color scheme. The helmet visor was also light blue, and the helmet was colored purple on top and white on the bottom, with a long braid of black hair coming out behind it. The white block letters on the front of the shell top were outlined in purple, and rather than "Cheer", read "Chill".

"I am Chill Raider! And I'm about to show the world that I'm the superior magical girl!" she announced.

"Oh for fuck's sake. 'Chill Raider'? Really?" Jennifer said incredulously.

"Wait, I know that voice. Oh my God. Cassandra Taylor, is that you?" Theresa asked.

"Wha... uh, I said call me Chill Raider!" she stammered.

"You're right! It is her!" Jennifer said. "Cassandra, what the hell is this?"

"Who's Cassandra Taylor?" asked Matt.

"She was the captain of the our cheerleader squad here for two years. She graduated the year before all the monster stuff happened. I heard she even got a cheerleading scholarship to college. She was always a major prima donna, though," Theresa explained.

"Hey, that means you just graduated from university, right? Congrats," Jennifer said.

"Silence!" Cassandra shouted. "Never mind that. You're nothing special. I was always a better cheerleader than you. Why should you get all the fame, and a movie, and dolls with your face on them, just for doing what I could have done, given the chance?"

"Wait, are you... are you jealous of me?" Jennifer asked in disbelief. "Do you have any idea what I went through? I was almost killed, several times. I was captured and tortured in ways you wouldn't even want to hear about. I grew up for over half my life without my mother, or a functioning father, because of those monsters. So don't stand there and tell me you wish it had been you."

"None of that matters anymore. I have powers now too, and once everybody sees that I'm the better hero, I'll get the recognition I deserve. Change so we can begin our duel!" Cassandra demanded.

"Come off it. What powers? To be even more annoying than you were back in high school?" said Jennifer.

"Uh, actually that ice barricade must have come from somewhere," Matt interjected quietly.

"You doubt me? I'll show you! Pom-poms!" Cassandra called, and indeed a pair of pom-poms in colors matching her uniform appeared in her hands. "Rally Pride Blizzard Fury!" she shouted, producing a projectile of snow and ice that hit a lamppost and left a thick layer of ice around it.

"Shit!" Jennifer said, taken by surprise. "Sugarshine, what is this? Is she really another magical girl?"

"Impossible. There can only be one guardian at a time. I have no idea where her ability came from. I didn't even sense her power until she used it just now," the pony replied.

"Okay, fine. You have powers. That's wonderful for you," Jennifer said sarcastically. "But right now we have a local movie premier to be guests of honor for. Just unblock the damn doors, because I'm not going to fight you."

"Did you hear me say I'm giving you a choice? A forfeit just won't do, your defeat must be genuine!" Cassandra said.

"Oh come on, would you? All of the fame, we didn't ask for it! We avoided it as long as we could! I haven't even transformed into Cheer Raider since we rescued my Mom and stopped the invasion!" Jennifer said.

"She's telling the truth," Matt said. "The studio's effects people practically begged to see her transform, but in the end they had to make do with Panther's video logs."

"No! You won't take this away from me this time! Battle me now or I'll make you wish you had!" Cassandra threatened.

"Okay, you know, everybody's going to start showing up pretty soon," Matt said. "You girls work this out, I'm going to go fetch Panther to get that ice melted. Hell, it's his movie too, people will love seeing him here. Emergency pilot retrieval, dimensional fold, activate."

"Stay out of it! Rally Pride Blizzard Fury!" Cassandra shouted, her ice attack striking Matt just as he disappeared in Panther's teleport.

"Matt! No! What did you do?" cried Jennifer. "If you hurt him, I swear I will end you."

Cassandra smiled. "Well now, you still have two friends left. Shall we see how they like the cold?"

Jennifer's eyes burned with fury as she gave Cassandra a death glare. "Fine! You want a fight with Cheer Raider? I'll give you a fight with fucking Cheer Raider!" She tossed her purse to Theresa and called out, "Gimme a V! I! C! T! O! R! Y! What's that spell? Victory!" On the final word she thrust her fist into the air, and the charms flew off her bracelet and circled around her, turning into a swirling cloud of golden sparkles. She levitated off the ground, and all her clothes vanished, leaving her completely naked. The rush of sparkles tickled against her skin, especially her tits and pussy. A sports bra and thong formed around her body. The striped braid appeared, starting from her shoulders and meeting in the middle, then the shell formed moving downward over her breasts, stopping with the lower braid. Bloomers formed over her thong, and the skirt pleats appeared, spinning around her body, drawing closer to her until they attached at her waist. Ankle socks and boots formed around her feet. Her hair blew wildly behind her, then came together and wove itself into a single braid down her back, secured with a red hair tie. A yellow glow appeared over her nose, then split into two that moved up and back, creating the visor. From the top of the visor and around to the back of her head, the helmet formed. A final flurry of sparkles moved over her chest, leaving behind block letters that spelled out "Cheer". Then the sparkles lowered her to the ground and dissipated.

"Matt, Matt are you okay?" Jennifer asked.

"After a fashion, yeah," Matt replied through her helmet communicator. "I'm encased in ice, except for my head, fortunately. The base personnel are heating up some water to get me out, but it's gonna be a while I think."

"Oh thank goodness," Jennifer said. She turned towards Cassandra. "I still owe you a beating for that, though, bitch! Pom-poms!"

Cassandra dropped her pom-poms and summoned a different weapon. "Baton! Whirling Baton Icy Barrier!" As she spun her baton, a curved wall of ice formed in front of her, reaching from the ground to a few inches over her head.

"Fighting Spirit Fiery Burst!" Jennifer shouted, multiple times, each time launching a fireball that puffed out harmlessly against the ice shield. Jennifer took off running towards Cassandra, pulling back a fist and shouting, "Pom-Pom Flaming..." As she got within reach, she performed a round off move, springing off her hands to Cassandra's side and landing just behind her, while reversing the direction she was facing. "...Punch!" she finished, landing a fiery blow to Cassandra's backside and sending her sprawling through her ice shield, which shattered on impact.

Cassandra picked herself up off the ground and said, "That was a cheap shot." She twirled her baton, tossing it into the air twice. "Cutting... Chill... Frigid... Glaive!" The resulting weapon was tipped with an eighteen-inch-long ice-encrusted curved blade. With a wide two-handed grip on her polearm, she charged at Jennifer.

Jennifer quickly switched to her own defensive posture. "Baton! Baton Twirl Blazing Shield!" The hot energy shield formed just in time to block Cassandra's strike. Sparks and steam shot out as Cassandra leaned in hard with her blade's edge, but the shield held firm. She hopped back and spun around, dropping low and reaching the glaive forward with one hand. The back of the blade struck Jennifer's ankles, taking her feet out from under her. She landed hard on her back, her shield and baton lost. She quickly rolled to the side, narrowly escaping as Cassandra drove the glaive's blade into the ground where she had fallen.

On her back again, Jennifer kicked her legs up and back down, letting the momentum roll her onto her feet. She let it carry her through to a forward-leaning crouch, then pushed off with her legs, landing a head-butt to Cassandra's gut. Cassandra fell back with the wind knocked out of her, dropping her glaive, and Jennifer pounced on her. The two girls grappled on the ground in a tangle of limbs, rolling this way and that, neither able to maintain the upper hand.

Eventually Cassandra managed to end up on her back with both her arms in front of her, and Jennifer on top. She called out, "Pom-poms! Rally Pride Blizzard Fury!" The icy explosion between them sent Jennifer flying through the air, her body encrusted in ice.

Theresa, who had been recording the fight with Jennifer's smart phone, ran to where she landed. "Jennifer! Are you okay?"

PervOtaku
PervOtaku
597 Followers