Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther: CF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervOtaku
PervOtaku
599 Followers

"No! No, you can't!" Cassandra said desperately, grabbing at the fabric and futilely trying to hold it together. "I need you! I have to be Chill Raider, I have to! You can't leave me with nothing! I'm the hero! I'm the hero!" With a silver flash, the last of the uniform disintegrated, leaving her instead wearing a different cheerleader uniform: the maroon and white of her days in the Bensonville Prairie Dogs cheer squad. She dropped to her knees and screamed, "Noooooooooooooo!"

She then collapsed to the ground with her face in her arms, crying loudly. In between sobs, she said, "What am I gonna do now? I'm not anything! All I have is a crap degree in a worthless major from a shit school! How am I ever going to be a celebrity? It's not fair! It was supposed to be me!"

"Hey." Cassandra looked up, tears streaming down her face, to see Jennifer standing over her, leaning down with her hand extended. "Come on," she invited.

Cassandra reached up and slapped Jennifer's hand away. "Fuck off! I don't need your pity!" she said, and returned to crying into her arms.

Jennifer stared, dumbfounded. "Fine. Be that way. Cunt," she said, and walked away.

- - -

Jennifer got back to Matt just as Theresa did. "Oh no, Sugarshine! What happened?" she asked, seeing the plush alicorn cradled in Theresa's arms.

"She's really worn out," Theresa answered. "She said she'll be fine once her magic recharges. She just needs to sleep it off for a week or three."

"Good. You can tell us about it later. For right now, though, where'd you park your truck?" Jennifer said.

"It's a few blocks down that way, why?"

"We need to get to somewhere we can be alone for a while. Maybe the far side of the forest preserve again. Because you have never gotten the chance to fuck me in my Cheer Raider uniform, so we're going to fix that."

Theresa gasped and said, "Oooo! Goodie!"

As the three of them started walking, Jennifer continued, "And I have to take care of Matt here, too. He got to see me in the Panther armor, so now his cock is trying to jump out of his pants."

Matt smiled, not denying the accusation in the slightest. He decided to change the subject. "Hey, what's that you have there?" he asked, referring to the plush rabbit that Theresa was holding by the ears with much less care than she was giving to Sugarshine.

"Oh, this? Just a little souvenir. I figured Cassandra wouldn't want it anymore," she answered with a smile. "Speaking of, how bad off was she back there?"

"If she's got any sense left in her at all, she'll pull herself together and get the fuck out of town before somebody arrests her," Jennifer said. "Either way, she's not our problem anymore."

"You know..." said Matt. "When the studio gets wind of this, they're going to want to—"

"No." Jennifer interrupted.

"Oh, come on. Cassandra would get to have her face on posters, and dolls, and school supplies, and all the other stuff, just like she's always wanted!" Theresa teased.

Jennifer came to a halt and considered it. "Oh. Well, in that case... fuck no," she said, and resumed walking. All three of them laughed.

The End

[Credits Theme: "You Always Believed" by In This Moment]

*****

PervOtaku
PervOtaku
599 Followers