Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SABRE pilot to Artemis command. I have her. I know things are chaotic, but can you send somebody with some heavy chains out to my position downtown?" Matt asked. He waited for the base's acknowledgment, and then turned to Jennifer, who was still recovering. "Look at you. It's kind of like I have you in bondage, isn't it. Is that something you would have wanted to try? Who am I kidding, you wanted to try everything. Damn, now I've gone and done it," he said, feeling his pants tighten around his hard-on. He looked at Jennifer again. "Shit. Well, why the hell not. Panther, close the door." He lifted her helmet off and let it fall to the floor, then slid his hands up under her fishnet jersey and sports bra to grope her breasts.

"Get your fucking hands off me. I belong to the Tsarina, and her army is going to raze this pathetic little town and then swarm across your planet," Jennifer said weakly. Matt didn't respond, but he pulled the knife he'd acquired and sliced through her bloomers and panties at one hip, then pushed them down her other leg. He unzipped his pants, freed his stiff cock, and eased it into her pussy. "You piece of shit! When I get free I'm going to cut your puny dick off and feed it to you," she snarled. Despite her protests, though, she was soon moaning with reluctant pleasure as he continued fucking her.

"That's right baby. I still know how you like it," Matt said. "I swear to you we're going to do everything we can to get you back. I will never give up on you. But, if we can't figure it out quickly, we're going to have to lock you away in a hole deep enough that you can't gridiron attack your way out. So this might our last chance to be together like this for a while. My last chance to tell you." He was pounding his rod into her, and he could tell by the tone of her moans that she was very close to cumming. "Jennifer, if you can hear me at all, from somewhere deep down, just know that I love you."

Immediately Jennifer's back arched and she screamed out in orgasm. Matt was suddenly blinded by a bright light. He fell back away from her and hit the cockpit door behind him. He turned his head away and put his arm up to shield his eyes. The light faded, but he was still waiting for his eyes to recover when he heard Jennifer say, while gasping for air, "I love... you too... Matt... I love you too."

Matt put his arm down and looked. The Fear Raider uniform was gone, she was now completely naked save for the familiar charm bracelet on her wrist and another on her ankle. "Jennifer?" he asked.

She nodded. "It's me. Really me."

"Jennifer!" he shouted, and embraced her tightly, their lips meeting in a long and deep kiss. When they finally parted, he asked, "What the hell did they do to you over there?"

"Everything I described before, it was much, much worse than that. The things she did to me—" Jennifer suddenly cut herself off with a long gasp, her eyes going wide. In a quiet, awed voice, she said, "Oh my God. I know. I know all of it now." She refocused on Matt, and with determination in her voice, said, "I know what we have to do."

Matt smiled broadly. "Excellent."

"First, trade places with me. Then fly us to the new city hall," she said.

"Oh! Of course, my bad. Panther, release her," he said.

As she stepped out of the armature, Jennifer said, "Sugarshine, are you there?"

"Jennifer! Are you you again? Thank goodness!" replied the pony's voice in her head.

"Yes, I'm back all the way now. Can you please fly out and meet us at city hall on the north side of town? It's time to finish this."

"On my way!" she replied.

"So what's the plan?" Matt asked, securing himself back in the control armature.

"There's too many monsters in town right now for us to handle, so we have to stop this at the source," Jennifer answered. "We're going to go get the Tsarina."

[Ending Theme: "Mechanical Love" by In This Moment]

"Debbie Woods here, reporting live from Bensonville. What a relief, we have our magical girl back on our side, and she's more determined than ever to win! What's her plan for defeating the dark forces besieging the town once and for all, and can our heroes pull it off? Find out next time in the exciting conclusion, Cheer Raider and SABRE Panther, Episode 13: 'Attack Through the Portal! It's the Final Battle!' Go! Fight! Win!"

12