Cheering for the Other Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
423 Followers

Jennie rolled me off her and onto my back, lifting me so my head was propped on her pillows. Now she straddled me as she knelt with legs on either side of mine. She began unbuckling my thin belt. Then she unbuttoned the top of my jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down. She looked at me with a tiny, close-lipped smile. I was breathing heavily. I could see my bare breasts rising and falling with each inhalation and exhalation even as I stared upward into her green orbs.

Jennie took hold of the waist of my jeans and began pulling the tight denim over my hips and down my thighs. She jumped off the bed to remove the last of the jeans from my legs. I lay there in my small bikini panties and short white socks.

"You're a knockout, baby." She whispered, looking me over.

"Thanks." I said, all nervous energy and emotion in my cracking voice.

Jennie pulled off her Roane sweatshirt. She had a clean basketball practice shirt on underneath. I could see the points of her bra-less breasts beneath the soft gray material. She rolled the waistband of her spandex workout pants down over her hips and stepped out of them. Then she pulled the tank shirt off over her head.

I was leaning on my side now watching her. "Let me look at you." I asked quietly.

Jennie smiled widely. "Okay, baby. Okay." She laughed and stepped back from the bed to give me a good look at her full-length.

I drank in the sight of her. She was a magnificent specimen. Her body was taut and rippling with athletic muscles in her shoulders and arms. Her bare breasts were wide with a small roundness of fatty tissue beneath upturned nipples in soft brown areolae. Her stomach was washboard flat and had the definition of the well-trained athlete she was. She was wearing only a tiny, immaculate white bikini panty that stretched over her pelvis and revealed a small mound of vulva hidden by the thin fabric. Her legs were long and toned and my eyes traveled the forever length of them to her bare feet on the carpet.

"Meet with approval?" She asked playfully.

"Turn around." I wheezed.

Jennie did a slow turn and showed me her broad shoulder muscles, her tapered back, and the high, tight athletic derriere that was barely contained by her small panty.

She was quite simply a Goddess as I had thought when I first saw her Facebook photos. "I want you." I heard myself say as my heart seemed to bounce around in my chest and my emotions bounced off the walls with a tuning fork sound in my ears.

"You're going to have me. You're going to have all of me." She said as she climbed softly back onto the bed with me.

Naked save for panties now, we made out furiously again and tussled and rolled on the bed. I let my hands find her breasts and massaged them, circling her nipples as Jennie really began to sloppy kiss me with our drool running down to our chins and cheeks, licking each others' spittle and diving into each others' open mouths for more tongue. Jennie pulled away and looking down at me, opened her mouth and let a long string of saliva pour over my waiting lips. I licked it off and drew it into my mouth, swallowing this small offering of my lover.

"Fuck! I want you, babygirl." Jennie practically shouted.

I wrapped my legs around her and grabbed her shoulders. I leaned my head back and opened my mouth wide, inviting her to drool into me again.

Jennie leaned down and pushed a slushy stream of her saliva into my mouth. "You want more of me, Haley?" She asked, pulling back to look down at me with half-hooded eyes filled with lust.

"All of you." I managed to say as I swallowed.

"Yeah, all of you, too." She managed to say. Then she slid her haunches down to my legs and with one mighty two-handed grip tore my panties in two.

"Yeah, fuck." I breathed, feeling the cool room air on my moist, exposed pussy.

Jennie did the same trick with her own panties, ripping them down the center with a swift tearing motion. She quickly maneuvered herself so her face was above my pussy and her pussy was above my face in a classic sixty-nine position. I felt her powerful thighs surround my face as she lowered herself to me. I breathed in her scent just as her mouth made contact with my vaginal lips. For all of her power and excitement, she lowered herself gently onto my face and I made my first tentative licking of another woman's sex.

I was filled with lust and nervousness at this opportunity as I tongued Jennie's furled labia. Then I felt her mouth on my own sex and I was instantly a mass of nerve endings and desire. I pushed my face tightly into Jennie's warm pussy, probing with my tongue, licking her soft center, trying to find her clitoris.

Jennie explored me as I tried to prove my worthiness to eat this glorious gift she had given me. Then she got on my clitoris and I rose off the bed, my scream muffled in her cunt. The sensory onslaught thankfully helped me to lose my nervousness and, as I smeared my tongue through Jennie's pussy, I felt the stiff bullet of her clitoris and centered my attention on it.

"Yeah, baby, that's the spot!" She croaked as she went back down on me.

Now we were both pushing our faces into each others' super-heated pussies. Our oral ministrations were interrupted by random moans and muttered words of ecstasy and endearments.

Jennie raised herself from me and said, "Don't come yet, baby. Whew, I was close." She laughed with a breathy exhalation and sidled next to me again.

We looked into each others' eyes, silent for a time. "I'm falling for you, Haley-girl. I never want this to end." Jennie said at last.

"I'm falling too, Jennie." I said and felt a tear roll from my left eye.

Jennie came closer to me and kissed me very softly on the lips and let her hand rest gently on my cheek. She blotted my single tear with her index finger. "Don't cry, baby. I'm gonna make you feel good. Real good." She said.

Jennie maneuvered herself between my legs as I lay supine on the bed. I opened my thighs as she moved her face towards my pussy. Once again, her tongue began caressing my folds and I could feel her power as she licked me and found my clitoris. I tried to lay still and silent but soon she was making me writhe in pleasure as she focused her attention on my button. When I glanced down, I saw her face with eyes closed working on me and I could feel the waves of sensation ripple through my core. I tried to hold on as best I could but I began whimpering louder and louder as she tongued my clit. I was squirming on the bed, tossing my head to each side for respite from the building tension.

Jennie was relentless and I heard her mutter a heated "Yeah" as she knew what she was doing to me. She pressed her tongue down hard on my clitoris and I felt her face pushing into my sex. I was thrashing now and digging my fingernails into the comforter as the avalanche of orgasm began to slide through me.

"Unhhhh, unhhh, ohhhh, fu-u-u-c-c-c-k, yeee-sssss, yeee-sssss, yeee-ssss!" I screamed and the sensation was on me and over me now as Jennie made me come. I was teary eyed as I lay there. Jennie gave me one last swirl of tongue over my clit and my entire body shuddered. "I love you, Jennie. I love you. I love you." I said in a descending voice of wracked emotion.

Jennie crawled back to me on the bed. "I love you, too, Haley." She said simply. She kissed me again. I rolled onto my side so I could look into her eyes from my own teary eyes. She pecked me lightly on the lips.

Jennie took my arm and guided my hand between her thighs. She put my fingers on her clitoris and, with her hand over mine, pressed down on them and made a circling motion. I rubbed her solid, moistened clit as we maintained eye contact.

"Oh, that's nice." She said softly and then with eyes closed she pushed down on my hand encouraging me to rub her harder.

I pushed my finger on top of and around the hooded bullet of her sex. I could feel her begin to respond to the stimulation. Jennie was now rolling her hips trying to build maximum pressure on her clit as she began to feel the effect of our double-team action on her sex. Her eyes came open suddenly as she exhaled a heated breath and sighed.

"Yeah, Haley, do me like that." She whispered.

I pressed my fingers and squeezed and rolled them over her clitoris. Her reaction was priceless as she moved her face to mine to french kiss me again as I worked that spot. I suddenly felt in control of her for the first time now as she let me take the active role in kissing her and rubbing her magic button. As I felt her respond even more to my hot kiss and my hand on her sex, I imagined myself driving the lane on a fast break. With my fingers firmly planted on my lover's clitoris, I felt myself soaring towards the hoop. When I rammed my hand down to jam a powerful slam dunk, I heard Jennie below me begin to scream with her orgasm.

"Fuckin' yes, oh, fuck me, fu-u-u-c-c-k-k!" And Jennie rose off the bed and fell back down. I covered her mouth with hot, sloppy kissing and she responded with whimpers as I felt her body go limp.

We lay wordlessly for what seemed a long while. We rolled together again and simply held each other. We looked into each others' eyes for the umpteenth time since our meeting. Gentle smiles gradually broadened across our lips.

"Stay the night." Jennie whispered to me.

I laughed softly. "It's only quarter to two in the afternoon, silly."

Jennie laughed too. "Even better. Plenty of time for more. Then you can wake up in my arms."

"I'd like that." I said and lay my head back on the pillow, happy to be with my new love.

grayshade
grayshade
423 Followers
12