Cheering Mom Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed away very quickly and she asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing! I'm just gonna go to bed."

Not seeming to match my level of anxiety, she said, "Okay. Good night, sweetie."

Freaked out, I immediately ran to my room and jumped on my bed. Luckily, I was drunk enough that I pretty much went right to sleep. Otherwise, I think it would have been a long, sleepless night. However, if I wasn't drunk, the whole situation wouldn't have happened. Right?

The next morning, I woke up at about ten o'clock. I walked out of my room and did not hear any movement in the house. Terrified, I walked up to my mom's room. I gave a soft knock on the door and heard nothing come from the other side. After a few more knocks with no response, I cracked open the door. I could see her laying on the bed. She looked to be deeply, deeply asleep. To be honest, I was pretty relieved because I wasn't quite ready to deal with the situation.

I went down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I also tried watching TV for a little while but I was too antsy to just sit there. I figured I could put that energy to good use by doing some chores around the house. First, I decided to take care of the dishes which had piled up in the sink. After that, I thought it would be a good idea to throw a load of laundry in the washing machine while I worked on other parts of the house. In the laundry room, I found a basket full of dirty clothes. Sitting on top of the pile, I saw a pair of black lace panties. I don't know what came over me but I picked them up and smelled them. The sweet scent of my mom's pussy took me right back to our encounter from the night before. As if instinctual, I did another giant whiff as I pulled my cock out of my pants and began stroking it. Thoughts about her amazing tits, her shapely ass, and her gorgeous, soft lips began running through my mind. I began to imagine what it would feel like for her to wrap those lips around my throbbing cock as I pressed her panties more firmly into my nostrils. Aided by these incredibly taboo fantasies, I was rapidly approaching orgasm. With one last inhale, I blasted a gigantic load all over the basket of dirty clothes. Luckily, I was about to put them in the wash anyways.

After I came, reality seemed to come crashing down on me. As I was loading the clothes into the washing machine, a ton of thoughts were racing through my mind. Did she really think I was my dad? Does she remember what happened at all? Did it only happen because we were drunk? If so, why did I just jerk off to her panties? What does this mean about my relationship with Sarah? What does my interest in Kelly mean about my relationship with Sarah?

Having so many questions and absolutely no answers was causing me a serious amount of anxiety and no amount of housework could diminish it. Over the next few hours, I slowly began to feel a little better mostly because my mom was still passed out in her room. Every now and then I went in to check on her and make sure she was alright. It wasn't until three in the afternoon that she actually woke up. Hearing her say, "Good morning, sweetie" really sent a jolt up my spine though.

I looked up at her and was absolutely shocked by how amazing she looked after waking up from a night of excessive drinking. I guess one of my questions was now answered because I was no longer drunk and my attraction to her was still very much there. Judging by her lack of awkwardness, it seemed as though she might not have remember what happened between us. I responded to her good morning with, "Hey sleepy-head. How are you feeling?"

"I've felt better. I woke up to texts from two different guys whose names I don't recognize. They asked me if I was free tonight so I guess I did alright last night."

"You don't remember at all?" I asked.

"Nope. The last thing I remember is when we took those tequila shots. That was definitely a bad choice."

"That was all you," I teased. I was definitely relieved to hear that she didn't remember. However, I was not totally care-free because I still had to figure out why I did the things I did and felt the way I felt. I'm not sure I will every feel totally comfortable with what happened last night and this morning. In fact, at that very moment, I couldn't stop myself from glancing at her breasts and fantasizing about licking and sucking on them right then and there. Essentially in an attempt to sidetrack myself, I asked her, "So, which one are you gonna go out with?"

"Neither."

"Huh?" I questioned.

"You haven't been home in a year and you're about to head back to LA tomorrow. So, you're going to be my date tonight," she replied. She had no idea how loaded of a statement that was given what happened in her blacked out state.

I figured I'd entertain myself a little so I responded with, "Okay but don't think that just because I agree to go to dinner with you that that means I'm going home with you."

She was a good sport with it, "Oh is that right? Well, I've heard that before. We'll see."

At that moment, I felt my phone buzzing. I looked and saw that I had a text message from Kelly that read, "Hey Ryan! It was nice meeting you last night! Anyways, I have a friend that is willing to cover my shift if you guys still wanna hang out tonight."

I thought about it for a second before responding. I really liked her. She was insanely hot and she had a really great sense of humor to go along with it. It seemed like a pretty good chance that I could have sex with her and I'm sure it would be amazing. However, I simply could not get my mom out of my head. So, I texted back, "Sorry, my mom is still struggling from last night. I think she's gonna stay in and I'm probably gonna stay with her."

Instantly, I saw the three dots showing that she was already typing. She sent, "Hey, no need to be sorry. You're once again being the sweetest son ever! Definitely hit me up next time you're in town though!"

I sent back, "I'll definitely let you know. Meeting someone as awesome as you last night was definitely a pleasant surprise."

She sent me back a long string of smiley faces. I'm not usually very into using emojis but I simply sent her a wink face in response.

My mom must have noticed me texting, "Who's that?"

"Kelly. She was our waitress last night."

Her eyes lit up at this, "Oh yeah? What does she want?"

"Well, last night you and I talked to her about going out tonight. She was hoping to get someone to take her shift but nobody would."

"That's too bad," she consoled.

Wanting to change the subject, I said, "So where are we going for dinner?"

"I don't really want to go anywhere fancy. There's a steakhouse near the bar that we were at last night that's pretty good."

I replied, "That will actually work out great because I had to leave the car there last night because we were both wasted."

She laughed, "I hope that it doesn't have a boot now."

"Yeah that would suck!"

"Well, I guess I better start getting ready," she decided.

"Good idea. In the meantime, I'll call to have a cab pick us up in a couple of hours."

Again, it took her a very long time to get ready. In fact, despite the fact that I scheduled for the cab to come two hours in advance. We still ended up making him wait about ten minutes before she was ready to go. Luckily, he seemed to be a pretty nice guy. We got to the bar and were very pleased to find no boot and no parking tickets. So, we got in and we drove the short distance to the steakhouse. Thankfully, it wasn't overly crowded so we were sat pretty much right away. Given our environment, we both went with the obvious choice of steaks. As we waited for our steaks, we began to chat, "So, you're gonna have to fill me in on what happened last night."

I obliged, leaving some things out, "Well, it was all downhill for you after you decided to order us two shots of tequila."

"Ew!"

"But you still managed to chat up two pretty good looking guys and apparently got both of their numbers. One is currently in the middle of a divorce though," I informed her.

"No thanks. Too messy."

"While you were with them. I actually talked to our waitress, Kelly, for a while. She was pretty cool and you seemed to agree. You wanted me to hook up with her. You actually called her a "hot piece of ass" at one point."

She smirked and replied, "And I stand behind that. Don't get me wrong, I love Sarah but I am worried that you might be settling down too early. And Kelly is a hot little thing. She probably could have taken me home last night if she tried."

"It's funny you say that because she had similar things to say about you."

"Good to know," she joked, "It's too bad she couldn't hang out with us tonight."

"Yeah it is. I don't think I would be into going to a bar again tonight though to be honest."

She agreed, "Same here. I haven't been quite this hungover in a while."

As if on cue, our server arrived with our steaks. They were absolutely delicious. And huge. When we were finished, we both just sat there in silence as we recovered.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Even though I slept for a million years, I'm actually already tired again. What do you say that we just head home and watch a movie or something?"

"I'm cool with that."

After a fight over the check, she eventually let me pay and we got in the car to head home. When we got home, my mom started going through the movies to find one for us. After putting me through a rom-com on Saturday, she decided to make it up to me with an action movie. Simple with a lot of explosions, just the way I like it.

As we sat down on the couch, it was just like Friday night but in reverse. She had her head on my shoulder as she fell asleep several times throughout the movie. As always, her hair smelled amazing. Not only that but the angle she was laying at gave me a perfect view of her cleavage. While this was pretty pleasant, it was a little too pleasant because I could feel my cock starting to get hard. I knew that I just had to make it through the night and then I would be heading home to a crazy sex session with an extremely sex-starved Sarah. So, when I knew mom was asleep, I grabbed the remote and fast forwarded to the end of the movie. I then nudged her to wake her up, "Hey, the movie is over. We should probably get to bed."

"Okay. Sorry I fell asleep," she said.

"Don't worry about it."

We both then got up and started walking up the stairs. She was wearing yoga pants which made her ass look amazing. This wasn't helping me at all in my quest to calm down my penis. She got to her door, I got to mine, and I thought I was home-free. But, then she turned and asked, "Why didn't you hang out with that waitress tonight?"

"She couldn't get anyone to take her shift tonight. I guess everyone was trying to get off for Valentine 's Day."

She walked closer to me and said, "I saw your face when you were texting her. You had this giant grin on your face. It was obvious that you like her and that she wasn't giving you any bad news."

I tried to save it, "Honestly, I wanted to spend the day with you and I didn't want you to feel bad that I wasn't hanging out with her."

Suddenly, she grabbed me and kissed me much like she had the night before. She then pulled away and asked, "Are you sure it wasn't because of our kiss last night? Are you sure that it wasn't because you wanted to fuck your mom?"

I had no idea what to say. All I could manage was, "I uh.."

She continued, "And that your mom wanted to fuck you?"

Again, she grabbed me and kissed me. This time, she slipped the tongue in. When she did that, I backed away at first. She looked at me square in the eyes and said, "It's okay."

Apparently, that was all I needed to hear because, suddenly, I became the aggressive one. We were going at it like high school kids. I lifted her up by her ass and kissed her up against the wall as she wrapped her legs around my body. Once I started kissing her neck, she said to me in panted breaths, "Take me to bed, sweetie!"

"Whatever you say, mom," I said and I subsequently carried her into the bedroom. For some reason, crossing that threshold seemed to slow down the pace. I gently laid her down on the bed. Then, I removed my shirt and my pants.

She looked at me in awe and said, "I haven't seen a tight body like that in thirty years."

I replied, "I hope that I'm lucky enough to be with a woman in thirty years that has a body like yours."

I then slowly started to take off her pants, savoring the sight of every inch of her gorgeous, womanly body. Once I got her pants down to her knees, I started to kiss her inner thigh while I continued to slide them off. This caused her to let out a slight moan. Once I got her pants the whole way off, I looked up at her. She gave me the sexiest little smile and very seductively removed her shirt. She then reached behind her back and removed her bra, revealing her glorious tits. Without hesitation, I crawled up and started sucking on her tits, trying very hard to not think about the fact that I had done this before....when I was a baby.

I gave her one more deep kiss before slowly removing her panties. To be honest, I was expecting to find a bush. On the contrary, it was completely bald. Her pussy was beautiful. Without hesitation, I dove in. Her groans began to grow louder as the speed of my tongue began to increase. When I started to lick her clit, her moans graduated to full out screams. Based on those screams, I could sense that she was getting close. So, I locked into that rhythm and that location. About a minute later, she screamed out, "Fuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeessssss!!!"

She was out of breath but she did that thing where she had a faint laugh in between her panting that let me know that she truly had a powerful and satisfying orgasm. Giving her a look that said "I'm not done", I grabbed her legs and put them up over her head. She held them there comfortably thanks to her frequent yoga sessions. Once she was in that position, I went right back to work. I started out giving her long slow strokes from the bottom of her pussy to the top and back. She seemed to be caught by surprise when I kept going down and began licking her asshole. At first, it seemed like she wasn't so sure about this but, when I started rubbing her clit simultaneously, she got on board in a hurry. While still managing to take care of the task at hand, I stole a look at my mom's face. She had her eyes shut and she was mouthing the words "Oh my god" over and over again. In what seemed like no time, she reached another orgasm and let out a scream that rattled the house.

Mom did not seem to be bothered at all by the fact that my tongue was just in her asshole because she quickly gave me a kiss that was not only passionate but seemed thankful if that makes any sense. She then threw me down on my back and pulled down my boxers. I wasn't expecting much from her orally because she hadn't given a blowjob in I'm assuming at least three years and then she was married for a long time before that so who knows. However, I couldn't have been more wrong. She handled my dick like a porn star. She was moving her tongue around in ways that I honestly couldn't even understand. What surprised me even more was the fact that she was able to deep throat it without too much trouble especially since my dick is at least slightly above average size. I can normally last pretty long but her skills would not allow that in this instance. So, I told her, "I'm about to cum."

She gave the bottom of my dick one more lick from the base to the head before she slightly backed away and said, "No you're not. Not yet. You're gonna fuck mommy's brains out."

Believe me, I didn't need to be told twice. I did have a question though, "Do you have any condoms?"

"We don't need one. I got that whole situation taken care of after your sister was born."

She assumed the same position she was in earlier with her legs above her head. This was particularly awesome because not only did it give me great access to her pussy but her legs also pushed her beautiful tits together. While still focusing on this stunning visual, I slid my rock hard cock into her warm and extremely wet pussy. My first strokes were slow and deep as I was simply enjoying how great it felt to be inside her. I happened to look over and see a picture on the nightstand with a frame that says "World's Greatest Mom". For some twisted reason, this turned me on even more and I began to increase the pace of my pumps. She seemed to notice and got more riled up herself. At this point, we were making the headboard bang up against the wall over and over again. I licked my fingers and started rubbing her tits. This compelled her to join in on rubbing her tits and pressing my hand even more firmly into them. As hard as I tried to make it last as long as possible, I could tell that I was rapidly approaching the point of no return. So, again, I told her, "I'm about to come."

She looked right at me with a slight grin and said, "Give me all of it."

As if compelled by that command, I busted a giant load right into my mom. I then laid down in the bed next to her as we were both out of breath. I looked over at her, she simultaneously looked at me and we both just started laughing. We were both then just staring at the ceiling, contemplating the consequences of what just happened. However, I realized that I couldn't take it back now so I just wanted to enjoy this moment in case it was the last time it would ever happen.

Even though there were a million things to be said in the situation, we just laid there in silence. She turned on her side and I cozied up behind her with my arm wrapped around her. This could be a somewhat acceptable mother/son positioning if it weren't for the fact that we were both still totally naked. She didn't seem to mind the fact that my cock was rubbing up against her ass. I certainly didn't mind that her ass was rubbing up against my cock. I gave her a soft kiss on her neck before I said, "Good night, mom."

"Good night, sweetie."

When I woke up, I found myself alone in my mom's bedroom. I got up, put on my boxers and walked down to the kitchen. I saw her sitting at the table with two plates of food, a cup of coffee in her hand, and a blank stare out the window. I broke her trance with, "Good morning, mom!"

"Morning, sweetie!"

"Breakfast looks great!"

"Thanks," she said and then paused to think, "Listen, we need to talk about last night."

Begrudgingly, I said, "I know. For what it's worth, I had a great time."

"So did I....that's the problem," She replied.

I responded, "I get that it's not an ideal situation but I don't think it was a mistake. Standing here right now, I still want you. Last night, I could have gone out with Kelly but I wanted you. I wanted you so badly. I wanted you more than I've ever wanted anyone."

"But this can never work. Mothers just can't date their sons. It would be one thing if you were an only child but what would your sisters think if they found out."

"I think it can work out. We're still mother and son but just a little more intimate."

"A little more intimate? Your tongue was in my asshole last night."

"That's a good point. And as far as Charlotte and Kenna go, I don't think it will be that hard to keep it from them since they don't come around that often."

"Well what does this mean for you and Sarah?" she asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I think I'll have to play it by ear. To be honest, I don't really want to think about all of these things right now," I said as I started to undo her robe, "We have about twenty minutes before I have to get ready to leave for the airport."

In just those twenty minutes, we absolutely tore that kitchen apart. She even seemed to have developed a new fetish as she requested that I eat her ass out again. To even things out, she actually let me fuck it after I licked it.