Cheerleader Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bane
Bane
297 Followers

To Ella the smell was powerful, but she willed herself not to gag, not while Ricky was this close.

She didn't want to make him mad.

"There, now that wasn't so bad," he said, rubbing his cock against her lips. Ella turned her head to the side, arms pinned helplessly to her waist.

Ricky lifted himself off of her torso. After wiping his cock with her tank top, he pulled his sweatpants and t-shirt back on. Dressed, he strutted out of the closet, a smug smile painted squarely on his face.

"Oh my God," Anna said, feigning disbelief: "I forgot to start the timer."

"Oh it's alright," Ricky said, winking, "we got our money's worth."

"So, it's Stu's turn now," said Anna.

Ella still hadn't come out of the closet.

CHAPTER 8 -- Stu

"Ella. And," Stu added, "I'll be claiming John Boy's extension, since he never used it."

Anna nodded. "That seems fair."

Everyone snickered softly as Stu strolled over to the closet.

Ella was on her knees in the closet, wiping the cum off her face with the already-soiled tank top, when Stu walked in and closed the door. He turned on the light.

Ella blinked, momentarily blinded by the harsh white glare.

"You ok?" he asked.

Ella's voice was small. "Yeah...I guess...it was Ricky...he..." her voice trailed off, defeated.

"Yeah, he's rough," Stu said, raising his voice, "but all guys can get like that. We need to get busy, I don't want to waste any more of my time tonight."

Ella looked up into Stu's eyes. They were hard, unyielding—the same look she had seen in Ricky's. He removed his sweatpants as naturally as if he were going to bed.

Ella wasn't surprised, after what he had just said, after that penetrating stare.

After what had just happened with Ricky.

'What is one more orgasm on my chest?' she thought, hating the idea but trying to at least accept that it wasn't anything more...

Stu stepped forward, to where Ella knelt down on her knees. His cock was noticeably bigger than Ricky's—and it was bare inches from Ella's face. She turned her head away, looking down.

Stu reached out and placed his hands on either side of her head. He again ran his fingers through her hair, remembering the feel of doing this only half an hour before. His cock jerked in anticipation. He closed his hands firmly over Ella's ears, straightened her head so that she faced him directly, and pulled her mouth slowly but surely closer and closer to his rigid cock. He pushed the length of it up against her lips, her cheeks, and her nose, even her eyes. He rubbed it all over her face.

Ella wanted to turn away. She bit her lip, looked up with her eyes. The music was blaring loudly now, the aggressive refrain, "...tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty..." flooded into the closet. With the light on, she could see bad intentions written all over Stu's face. She swallowed: scared, anxious, humiliated, she could hardly imagine where this was headed.

"I'm gonna watch this," Stu said, a cold hard look on his face. It was time to get what he wanted, the way he wanted it. "Time to suck some cock." He watched with deep satisfaction as a range of expressions ran over Ella's face: denial, shock, outrage. She closed her eyes and looked down. This was a look he knew well: defeat, a deep-rooted, base acceptance of what was inevitable. "That's right," he said with a grin, "let's do this." Stu released his hold on her head and moved in closer. He grabbed his cock with one hand, pushed the head of it between her lips, felt the wet warmth. "Let's fuckin' DO this..."

Ella realized she couldn't do it, not like this. She dropped her head, started to stand—

"STAY DOWN, BITCH!" His roaring voice filled all of Ella's existence.

Ella fell back to her knees, a tear streaming down her left cheek. She sniffled.

Acceptance.

"Open."

Ella knew what he meant, even though it was the vilest thing she could imagine. She opened her mouth slightly, and felt the head of Stu's cock brush her lips. Stu thrust forward slightly; powerless to stop it, she realized his cock-head was entering her mouth. She felt his hand slide down from the top of her skull to the back of her head and hold it there while he slowly moved his cock back and forth between her lips, a little further inside each time.

He was intent on planting its full length in her throat.

Ella felt something coming out of his penis, something a little sticky. She coughed, moved her head to the side to spit it out. It was Stu's precum, of course, but she didn't know that. She thought for a moment he was having an orgasm already.

"Swallow that shit," Stu said, turning her head back to him and replacing his cock halfway inside her mouth.

Ella obeyed.

"Time!" Anna called, barely audible over the music. Ella's heart skipped. She tried to jerk back, felt his hand still holding her head firmly in position.

"Extension," Stu said coolly as he began to move back and forth a little more, putting three fourths of his cock down Ella's throat. He watching her big round breasts sway back and forth as he worked her mouth with his tool.

"Suck that dick," Stu whispered thickly. "Suck it."

Ella seemed to hang on about three fourths of his cock—it looked like she wouldn't be able to take the rest.

"Open," Stu commanded, but it didn't help.

He moved his hands, positioning them just behind each of Ella's ears, and gripped the back of her head. He squeezed, applying enough force to keep her head in place, then expanded his pumping. He felt her body shake as she gagged, but he held her in the same position, still sliding his cock insistently back and forth, back and forth.

Soon, Stu was ramming more and more of his cock, it was nearly all the way in, and then all the way out. Eventually, fucking her face in long, slow motions, he was imbedding the full length in her gullet.

He had finally done it.

He would deliberately move his eight inch length all the way in, until his balls rested on Ella's chin.

Pause.

He would back it all the way out, until just the head was in her mouth.

Pause again.

In.

Out.

"I think you've done this before," he commented, pleased with himself. "You're taking it all in like a seasoned fuckin' pro."

Ella couldn't believe what she was hearing, felt herself blush furiously at his ridiculous compliment. It wasn't pride that colored her face: it was absolute, complete, utter shame that her body should react to his words in such a way. She was struggling to breathe, hoping he would orgasm soon—and dreading that he might.

Stu watched all of this with amusement.

Serious again, Stu picked up his pace. He gripped handfuls of Ella's soft brown hair tightly between his fingers.

"Yeah bitch, suck that dick," he whispered again, and Ella felt a gob of precum fill her mouth. She swallowed as best she could, but some was dripping out of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and neck. She brought her hands up, grabbed Stu's thighs to steady herself.

That was it, the feel of her hands on his thighs: the trigger that set him off.

Suddenly her mouth was flooded with cum; some spurted out, she couldn't swallow it all. Cum was dripping from her chin, down her neck, mixing with her tears.

"Still cummin'," Stu said, releasing her head so he could pump in slow motions. He seemed to be milking his cock, trying to release every ounce of sperm in his body. Finally he stopped and stepped back. "Clean it," he said, still standing there, towering over her. Ella grabbed her tank top to rub his cock off.

"With your mouth, you stupid bitch." Obediently Ella opened her mouth and started to clean his cock, eager to have this ordeal finished.

Minutes later, Stu walked out of the closet, smiling from ear to ear. He yawned.

"Damn, I'm sleepy," Stu said, and winked at Ricky.

"Me too man, I'm beat."

"Only one more," Anna said. "Stoney is up."

Stone paused, waiting for Ella to exit the closet.

Eventually she walked out, shirt plastered with cum, hair fucked up big time, a frown on her face. Her eyes were red, shellshocked, almost trance-like.

"I pick Anna," Stone said, and Ella looked up at him with surprise. Ella went to the couch and sat down heavily. She didn't bother covering her breasts any more—she had no modesty left.

"Anna, let's go."

"I'll keep the time," Stu said, reaching for the timer.

Anna got up and went into the closet. As the door closed, Stone said only one word:

"Kneel."

Soon they were done—less than ten minutes to be sure. Ella thought, 'What's going on?' Anna was licking her lips, and Stone looked as though he was pulling up his sweatpants when they walked out the closet door.

Ella assumed Anna had given Stone a quick blowjob to call it a night. It seemed like the kind of thing cheerleaders were good for.

"Um, problem," Stone said.

"Eh?" Anna asked.

"I never used my extension. What do we do now, can I use it like another turn?"

Stu and Ricky grinned evilly.

"Yeah bro, it counts as a turn. You get ten minutes more."

Stone nodded, taking it in stride.

"I pick Ella."

CHAPTER 9 -- Stone

Ricky and Stu chuckled.

Stone walked over to Ella, grabbed her by the elbows, and pulled her up.

"Let's go," he said, pushing her towards the closet.

Ella dragged her feet as she walked over, Stone following closely behind.

As they entered the closet, Stone swung but don't close the door. It was still almost halfway open.

'Isn't he going to shut the door?' Ella thought as she watched Stone stand before her. He didn't move. 'I guess not.'

Standing still, Stone stared at her body in a frank, appraising way that made her feel more like an object than a person. He might have been deciding what to offer a car salesman for a three year-old model, seeing how far he could bring down the price; or, he might have been selecting a choice cut of meat.

Nodding, he casually reached out and grabbed her breasts, taking the heft of them in his hands over her tank top. He squeezed, almost painfully tight, ran his fingers to her nipples and tweaked them in turn. They hardened between his fingers almost instantly. Stone grinned, nodded again.

He reached up, took the hem of her tank top in hand and abruptly yanked down.

"Rriiipppppp," filled the air as the thin fabric gave way, leaving her heavy breasts to wobble slightly, back and forth, fully exposed.

Ella closed her eyes in disbelief, felt her shoulders slump heavily. This couldn't be happening...

"Sit down, Ella," he said, his voice a command she was powerless to refuse.

She sat. Stone pulled away the remains of the tank top, dragging it off her arms. He took in the sight of her full, round breasts, the huge areolas, protruding nipples, and felt himself ready to fuck. He put his hands on Ella's shoulders, shoved her backwards, watched as she tumbled over.

"On your back," he added harshly.

She fell to her back, pulling her arms over her chest along the way.

Stone reached for her feet, took the elastic of her sweatpants in both hands and roughly pulled down, heaving them off her hips and across her thighs. They hung up momentarily, and then ripped on the side as he finished pulling them off.

Ella whimpered. This was nothing like the Stone who had come in with her only an hour ago. He had been soft, gentle, even arousing. This Stone was demanding, took her body for granted. He seemed to think she belonged to him—all of them had, for that matter. She lay there, cold, naked, on the quilt. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the couch, someone's feet rocking back and forth. 'I hope they aren't looking in,' she thought, returning her attention to Stone. 'I wish he'd close the door...'

Stone was removing his clothes; as he pushed down his sweats, something sprung out, lurched to the side.

His prick was enormous. It was 10 inches long, a darkly colored uncut monster jutting rudely from his groin. Ella gazed at it apprehensively, not knowing if she could take something that big in her mouth. It looked... dangerous... like it had a mind of its own. It was half-hard, pointing straight away from Stone's body—

—directly at Ella.

Scared, nervous, Ella was ready to do almost anything to be done with this night. She was flat-out exhausted, physically and mentally. And she didn't want to cry again. Anxious to be finished and seeing no way out, Ella got to her knees and shuffled over to Stone, knelt before him. She looked up, saw that he merely watched, hands on his hips, the hint of a smile curling his lips.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he asked.

Ella flinched, then reached out and hesitantly wrapped her fingers around his cock, squeezing it softly. He was longer, much harder, and much bigger around than either Stu or Ricky had been. It was fat at the base and tapered slightly towards the head—but only slightly, it was almost as big around at the head as it was at the base. And being uncut made it look... menacing...

Ella felt a hand rest atop her head, the tug of it pulling forward. She rolled her eyes up, saw Stone looking straight back down, his eyes narrowly focused on hers. She shut her eyes and allowed him to move her head forward, felt the head of his cock slide between her lips and into her mouth. She stroked his cock with her hand back and forth automatically, hoping it would speed things up.

"Well fuck me," Stone said, surprised. "Stu was right, you're a mean little cocksucker, you been fuckin' teasing us all night."

Ella felt his weight move forward, followed by an eruption of precum in the back of her throat. She thought he was cumming and tried to jerk her head backwards; she was unable to move it very far, his hand held her head steadfastly in place.

"Ella?" he asked, looking down. Ella opened her eyes and looked up.

"I'm asking you a fuckin' question," he added.

"Yeth?" she mouthed—it was hard to speak intelligibly with the head of his cock filling her mouth.

"DON'T... FUCKING... MOVE." Stone said, his voice a tidal wave of sound.

Suddenly the house was very quiet. Ella heard nothing, no music, no television, only the reverberations of Stone's last command ringing in her ears.

Tears instantly sprung to her eyes.

"You got that, bitch?" he added, almost conversationally.

Ella nodded, drooling around his cock.

Stone nodded, whispered, "See, you can learn" as he eased his cock in. He moved it in slowly, giving her mouth time to accommodate his massive size. He fucked her warm, moist mouth in slow, even strokes. He felt his head at the back of her throat, felt his balls swing back and forth, slapping against her chin, felt the pressure of her involuntary suction. Stone thought, 'The proud honor roll student and new cheerleader, on her knees, sucking my fat cock. This is just right.'

Stone pulled his cock out and started slapping Ella's face with it. The slapping sound filled the closet. Ella was stunned; stars clouded her vision.

Wasn't this past ten minutes? WAY past ten minutes?

Again Stone put his cock in Ella's mouth. He placed one hand on top of her head, one underneath her chin and rutted like a dog, fucking her mouth hard and fast. He was jamming his full length in and out of Ella's throat; she gagged, choked, but kept her mouth open, concentrating intently, eyes closed in a last ditch effort to try and put out of her mind what she was actually doing.

"Fuck yeah," he whispered, feeling the familiar tingle start to gather in the depths of his balls. He was getting close.

Ella opened her eyes and found she was looking straight at Stone's belly button, which kept swaying back and forth, back and forth, as she throated his massive dick. Stone was gazing down into Ella's eyes, an even look on his face. He couldn't help but be a little impressed, the way she was taking it all. He moved his hands to her shoulders, stopped her swaying, and allowed his cock to plop out of her mouth. A big slop of drool hung from Ella's chin. She wiped it away, looked up at Stone.

"On your back again," he commanded, pushing her down onto the closet floor. He eased down between her legs, nestled his rock hard cock insistently up between her pussy lips.

Ella was pinned helplessly beneath him. She brought her hands up, pressed against his chest—to no avail. She couldn't move him an inch.

Stone, leaning on one arm, used his other to grab and squeeze her substantial breasts. He alternately squeezed, teased, and pulled the nipples, watching in mute fascination as they both hardened under his direct attention. He pinched a nipple and squeezed, holding it tightly, and began pulling it up. He was very satisfied to see it stretch, drawing the breast up beneath the suspended nipple. "Big fuckin' titties," he said smugly, "but then, I'm sure you heard that before." He laughed and released her nipple, watched as it fell down and slightly to the side. He slapped the side of her breast, making it jiggle, and then did the same to the other.

He repositioned himself, settling his weight on both arms. His face was directly over hers, staring down—he knew the moment had come.

"It's time—time for you to take some cock. My cock."

Stone felt the insides of Ella's creamy thighs, sleek and smooth, and practically giggled. This was IT, the best part, knowing that soon he would be popping this bitch. He reached down and placed the tip of his dick at the opening of Ella's pussy. He leaned into it, insistent pressure, felt his cockhead slide between Ella's outer lips.

She panicked, raised her arms in protest and tried to push him away. Fresh tears sprang out of her eyes and rolled down the sides of her face.

"Don't fight me, just fucking lay there, or I'll get Ricky and Stu in here for some, too," he hissed.

Ella laid back and just...

...let it happen.

Slowly, deliberately, Stone fucked his cockhead back and forth between the outer lips of Ella's cunt, half an inch at a time. The house was devastatingly silent; only the small wet fuck sounds of his cock moving in and out filled the void.

Finally, Stone reached Ella's hymen, felt it with the tip of his head, and grinned triumphantly.

"That's it, almost there."

Stone started to fuck his cock in and out faster, never passing her maidenhead, instead building momentum and lubrication.

Sensing it but powerless to stop him, Ella shook her head back and forth, trying desperately to deny what was happening. She felt her breasts bouncing around in time with Stone's motion. Finally she turned her head sideways, waiting for it to end.

Stone reached down and put his hands on each side of her face, pushed her head square so that it faced his.

He continued at a steady rhythm, teasing her virginity with the tip of his cock for what seemed like forever, all the while holding her head so that when she opened her eyes, she would be staring directly into his.

"I can do this all night," he hissed, although it wasn't entirely true. His load boiled just beneath the surface; he was closing in on the massive explosion lurking just moments away. "All night," he hissed again, almost a threat. He was ready, as soon as she opened her eyes—

Just then Ella opened her eyes; as if on cue, on the next down-stroke Stone plunged his full length inside her in one powerful motion.

Ella blinked, gasped, and blinked again. Suddenly her eyes bulged. The pain was nearly unbearable. She simply lay there, confused, overwhelmed.

"Take it," he snarled, withdrawing and driving it home again, "that's right, take it bitch. Take it!" Spittle flew from his mouth as he spat the words.

He paused, his cock fully embedded between Ella's searing cuntal walls. Drool hung out of the side of his mouth. He stayed there, still, fully sheathed, long enough to settle down, to take the edge off.

If he moved too soon, he would blow right away.

He stirred again, moving slowly, gradually increasing his pace until he was fucking Ella's hole in long, hard, deep penetrations. It took all his concentration to stay in control...

Bane
Bane
297 Followers