Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"No," Rick replied. He had thought about it, but was afraid she might call early and catch him unprepared.

"I did," she said with a giggle.

"How many times can you do this? "He asked, somewhat amazed. He had no idea women could be so horny.

"My personal best is five. I think I could have done more, but both the guys were worn out. I thought masturbating in front of them would be rude."

"Both guys," Rick repeated in disbelief.

"Yea, I have a bit of a wild side. I hope you don't scare easily."

"I think I will be okay."

"Good, now, how do you want me this time?"

"Would doggy style be okay?" he asked.

" I love doggy style, how about by the pool? Shagging outside is brilliant!"

"Yes, by the pool," he answered.

"Get on your knees, just like you would if I was there."

""I'm ready."

"Okay. Think of me in front of you on my hands and knees. Imagine rubbing sunscreen on my ass. Now press your cock against me and slide it slide between my cheeks while you spread lotion on my back."

Rick could picture the scene perfectly. His cock ached, but he still felt in control. He had not thought of just rubbing his cock against her ass. It turned him on that she suggested it.

"Now think of rubbing my breasts. I want to be really turned on before you are inside me."

The words 'inside me' echoed in Rick's head. He had never heard a woman say those words before.

"Are you thinking of my tits and ass?" she asked.

"Yes, your tits and ass."

"You think I did not notice you looking at me? I thought it was harmless fun, and then when you turned eighteen it was like someone flipped a switch. Suddenly I wanted you."

Rick blushed. He was flattered by her remark. He could not believe this was happening.

"Now I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside my hot wet pussy. I want you to bury your dick inside me."

Rick could hear the buzzing of the vibrator again, and Nancy was getting breathless. Rick began to thrust his hips back and forth, letting his cock slide between his fingers.

"Grab my tits, squeeze them squeeze them hard!" Nancy yelled though the phone.

"Oh, your tits are such a turn on," Rick replied, getting caught up in the moment.

"Fuck me harder, harder. Damn it! I want all of your cock," Nancy moaned.

"I, I, I'm going to come," Rick stammered.

"Yes, yes yes, come inside me. Fill me up. "

Rick's cock jerked and his load spilled out all over the floor. He could hear Nancy climaxing over the phone. She said his name over and over. Then all he could hear was her breathing.

"Was that okay?" he asked.

"That was excellent. I think you have a knack for this."

"When do we start, you know, for real?"

"I have a trip this weekend, so not until Monday. Unless I get lucky this weekend, then I might be too tired."

"What do you mean?"

"I might hook up with some handsome stranger and spend the weekend letting him fuck my brains out."

"Oh,' Rick replied quietly.

"Rick, you have to accept the fact I'm going to fuck guys other than you. And if things go the way I expect them to, you will be banging some of your former classmates. I'm sure the girls your age put me to shame."

"I doubt that, you really seem to know what you are doing."

"Experience is nice, but I bet they fuck like bunnies."

"I guess when you put it that way it does not sound so bad."

"Hey, you want to house sit while I am gone? You can rummage around and get used to my stuff. Hell, wear my panties, it would not be the first time a guy has worn my underwear."

"What?"

"Remember, I lived with my gay ex-husband and his partner, man-wife, whatever. They wanted to try cross dressing. Don't ask where it went from there. Let's just say I don't think anything you say or do will shock me."

"I don't think it would be right to go through your stuff."

"Okay, tell you what. I made a video of myself tonight. It will be on the computer, but will be password protected. I will leave hints around the house. If you want to see me naked you will have to do some digging. Think about it. And no parties at my house."

Nancy hung up the phone and tossed it across the bed. She reached for the remote and turned off the video camera. It was pretty unlikely she would get laid on her weekend trip, but she wanted to be honest with Rick. She only wanted him for sex. He would be available all summer, no emergencies at work, not business trips to take him away from her. For three months sex would be a phone call away. And by the time he left for college he would be ready for anything he encountered.

And the cheerleaders. He would have the ultimate revenge on them. Not in a cruel way, quite the opposite. They would find themselves wishing they had discovered him years earlier. With her help he would drive them wild with desire, and make them wonder how they overlooked the stud that was beneath their noses for the last three years.

Nancy quickly transferred the video to the computer and encrypted the file. She picked a pad of post it notes and began to put her hints all over the house. She put one on each item she wanted him to find; the handcuffs, the flogger, the vibrator, the blindfold and a half dozen other toys. When she was done she curled up in bed and drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12