Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"I said to come alone," Courtenay said through clenched teeth.

"Nancy was the one that said I should pick you up, I was going to let you call someone else," Rick replied.

Courtenay burst into tears. Nancy had exited the car. She walked up to Courtenay and hugged her.

"Rick was just giving you a hard time. We are going to take you wherever you need to go. It's going to be all right."

"I'm going to be in so much trouble. Nobody can find out about this. It has to be a secret." Courtenay sobbed.

"Of course, "Rick replied, suddenly feeling some compassion for her.

"Tell you want, "Nancy said, "I'm going to tell you a secret about Rick and me. If you don't tell, we won't tell. Is that a deal?"

"Yes, but I don't think Rick has a secret as big as mine," Courtenay said, regaining her composure.

Nancy leaned forward and whispered into Courtenay's ear. Her eyes got a wide as saucers and Nancy continued to whisper. Finally Nancy released her and stood up straight. Courtenay took a moment to take Nancy in. She was wearing a tight black leather dress and stiletto heels. Her hair was tousled, and she was wearing almost no makeup. Courtenay stared for almost a full minute before speaking.

"Really?" she asked.

Nancy only nodded.

"Wow."

The three of them got back in the car. Nancy sat in the back seat, behind Rick and next to Courtenay. As the last door shut, Rick turned to Courtenay.

"Where to?" he asked.

"Home, I guess. Just don't pull into the driveway," she replied.

"I will if I can get the cloaking device to work," Rick said a geeky smile.

No one spoke as they drove to Courtenay's house. Nancy leaned forward and draped her arms over Rick's chest. She pinched his nipples through his shirt, and Rick shifted, trying to find a comfortable way to sit with a hard on.

"Is this the one you want to have a threesome with us?" Nancy whispered in Rick's ear, just loud enough for Courtenay to hear. Rick nodded, even though they had never discussed it. A few seconds later Rick stopped the car, two houses away from the driveway to Courtenay's house. She quietly climbed out.

"Thanks Rick, you really saved me. I don't know who else I could have called," she said as she turned to walk towards her house.

"Courtenay," Nancy said,' don't forget your purse."

She reached and took it from Nancy.

When they saw Courtenay safely crawl back through her bedroom window, Rick started the car and pulled away from the curb.

"What next?" he asked.

"We are going to exactly what I told her we would do, I don't want to be a liar."

"What's that?"

"Take me home, and you will find out."

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12