Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop. Fuck me till you cum," she moaned.

Rick wondered if he was doing his part right. He ran his fingers over the top of Nancy's tits as his cock slid in and out of her. The feeling of Chance doing the same thing was a bit discomforting at first. When Nancy's dirty talk dissolved into moaning and grunting he forgot all about Chance. He focused entirely on Nancy. Her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she bucked between the two studs. There was no doubt she was having an orgasm. Rick began to think she was having more than one. Her climax was contagious, and Rick felt pressure building up. He made one final thrust and then exploded inside her. He dug his fingertips into her breasts and groaned loudly.

"And then there was one," Chance said to himself as he witnessed Nancy and Rick both in the throes of climax. He fucked Nancy's post orgasmic body with long slow strokes as his own climax built. Both Nancy and Rick were still now; he was the only one moving.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Nancy whispered.

Chance did exactly what she asked. Finally he could not hold back any more and erupted inside her with a soft moan. He felt Nancy's body shift as Rick moved away from them. Chance put his arms around her and pulled her tight. He could feel her nipples dig into his chest as her breast flattened against him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw an exhausted Rick lay down on the pool deck.

"Think the neighbors heard anything?" Rick asked.

"No, I don't think they ever go outside," Nancy answered as she slowly stood up.

Nancy helped both Rick and Chance stand, and then led them into the pool house shower. She took the detachable shower wand from its holder and hosed both men off. She replaced it and stood with the water spraying onto her back. Nancy picked up the bottle of body wash and poured some on both of them.

"I want you to scrub each other," she said.

Both men looked at her.

"If there was another woman here, both of you would expect a show. What's good for the goose is good for the gander," she continued.

Both men continued to look at her with questioning expressions.

"Either you lather each other up or I am going to tell you what my real fantasy is in explicit detail," she said sternly.

Rick gingerly reached out and rubbed Chance's chest.

"See, you did not turn into a show tune loving gay man," Nancy said with a smile, "not that there is anything wrong with that."

Chance reciprocated and soon they were both covered in thick lather. Nancy watched as they awkwardly caressed each other for a few minutes then she rinsed them off.

"I think I am going to have to get another woman in here to show you two goofballs what to do," Nancy said.

"You mean that wasn't hot?" Rick asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"I went all out," Chance added.

Nancy turned off the hot water and spayed them again. They both jumped back as the cold water hit them.

"You two are rapidly becoming unworthy of my presence," Nancy warned, finally turning off the water.

As they walked back out on to the pool deck Nancy wrapped herself in a towel and stood by the pagoda. Rick and Chance hung their towels in the pool house.

"So now we are not worthy of seeing you naked? " Chance asked.

"I need a little time to recover, so I thought it best not to tempt either of you," Nancy replied.

"But we are both still naked," Rick interjected.

"Much to my disappointment I don't think there is much of a chance of you two going at it, at least not yet", Nancy said. She grimaced as she sat down on the table.

"Are you okay? Did we hurt you?" Rick asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm okay, you're a little on the wide side to do what we did. It's a good sore," Nancy replied.

"I did not know there was such a thing," Rick said.

"Are you ever sore after lifting weights?" she asked.

"Yea," Rick answered.

"It's like that. I'm not any stronger, but I had an orgasm. I figure it balances out." Nancy said with a grin.

"If you say so," Rick replied.

"So you think you will get in Courtenay's pants this time?" Nancy asked, changing the subject abruptly.

"Yea, she wants me," Rick replied.

"Who's Courtenay?' Chance inquired.

"Just the head cheerleader and Rick's first real conquest," Nancy replied, sounding like she was bragging.

"Glad to hear you are starting at the top of the food chain," Chance said.

"She might as well invite him to see her etchings," Nancy said with a laugh.

"The nineteen seventies called, they want their innuendo back," Rick replied.

"The nineteen nineties called, they want their cliché back," Nancy shot back

"Touché," Chance said," So you have any plans on what you are going to do?" Chance asked, looking at Rick.

"If you plan on fucking her in the ass, start with something smaller than your cock. I was warmed up and it was still a tight fit" Nancy said rather plainly.

Rick blushed. Hearing her talk about sex was a bit surreal. He felt his cock stir at the thought of Courtenay.

"Better change the subject, Rick's getting a boner," Nancy said, "cause I'm not doing him. Chance, you are more than welcome to."

"I think a change of subject is in order. I actually need to get going if I am going to make my flight", Chance said.

The three of them returned to the house and began to get dressed. Chance pulled a business card out of his wallet and handed it to Rick.

"If you are ever out my way, give me a call. I can't promise I will be as entertaining as Nancy, but I do know some good spots for rock climbing," he said.

"Actually, I will be out there. I have an uncle that lives there", he said waving the card, and "I'm supposed to do an internship at his company this summer."

Chance finished dressing and picked up his bag, "You have cab service out here?" he asked.

"I will take you to the airport. I might need to give you a pre- TSA pat down, just to make sure you don't have anything dangerous on you," Nancy purred.

All three of them walked out the front door. Nancy and Chance headed to her car, Rick headed to his. Rick watched as Nancy and Chance drove away. He thought about Courtenay again and a wide grin spread across his face. He pulled into the street and headed home.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12