Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Oh, oh, oh ahhhh," she cried out as she climaxed. Her arms and legs buckled and she collapsed onto her stomach. Rick lay beside her. He kissed her on the lips, slowly drawing her breath into his mouth. It almost tasted like liqueur. For a few minutes they stayed on the exam bed, listening to each other breath.

"You are one naughty honor role student," Rick said with a smile.
"For a guy everyone thought was gay, you sure know how to fuck," Lynn giggled in response.
"Too bad it took so long for you to find out."
"We should go; sometimes the cop does a walk through. This was great, but not worth going to jail for." Lynn said, hoping down onto the floor. For a moment she held on to the bed for support. She stripped the condom off Rick's fading erection and dropped it into the medical waste bin.

They both dressed and Lynn made certain the room was exactly as they found it. Then they quietly walked down the hallway and used Lynn's cloned badge to get back into the gym.

"Maybe next time, "Lynn said, "I will have you to tie me up.' Then she turned and walked out of the gym.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12