Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"I'm ready for you to come inside me," Courtenay moaned.

The feeling of her labia being forced apart by his cock was bringing her to climax. She felt Rick's cock fill her vagina. His hands slipped back on her breasts and he pinched her pebble hard nipples between his fingers. If he had squeezed any harder it would have been painful. It was just what she needed to go over the edge of her orgasm. A flash of heat and pleasure raced through her body as her climax engulfed her. Rick had stopped thrusting. He was buried as deep inside her as he possible could be. Courtenay pressed her face against the mattress and screamed his name. She slowly collapsed onto the bed. Rick followed her. He supported most of his weight on his arms, but kept his body pressed against her.

"That's what I needed," she panted.

"Me too," Rick replied.

Rick rolled onto his back and glanced at the clock beside her bed.

"Shit, you have to leave soon and we still have the spray tan to do," he exclaimed.

"Damn it, you are right," Courtenay said.

Rick stood up, discarded the condom and put the cock ring in his pocket. He got dressed and began setting up the airbrush to apply the spray tan.

"What do I need to do?" asked Courtenay.

"Just stay naked and dry off your skin."

Courtenay left the room. Moments later she returned with two towels and began wiping the sweat off her skin.

"I turned down the air conditioning so I won't sweat while you are working," she said.

"Good idea, lie on the bed for a moment."

"Isn't it going to be hard to get my back if I am on the bed?" she asked.

"I will get a better application on your breasts if you lie down."

"Okay."

Rick began to lay down a base coat of the tanning solution. He covered from her collarbone to her hips while she was on the bed. He adjusted the nozzle so he could get right up to her areola without getting any tanning solution on her nipple. He knew it would be covered by her swimsuit, but enjoyed the challenge. He also enjoyed being close to her tits. He was not sure if her erect nipples were because of the cold air from the air conditioner or if she was getting aroused again.

When the solution on her breasts had dried Rick instructed her to stand in front of him, legs spread and arms out to her sides. Working quickly, he braided her hair out of the way and began applying the tanning solution starting at her neck. He was soon done with her upper body.

"Do you want any tan lines?" he asked.

"No."

"I probably should not spray the area that was waxed, so you will have one light spot."

"I don't think anyone at the party is going to see my pussy, so that is fine." she replied with a grin.

Rick went to work on her lower body, adjusting the nozzle of the airbrush to give her an even tan over her entire body. He was careful to avoid the slightly red skin where the wax had been applied. He left her ass for last. Rick told her to bend forward so he could get perfect coverage of her firm, round ass. He took time to admire the view of her perfect ass before completing the work.

"I'm afraid you are going to have to stand like that for a minute will this dries," Rick said. He felt is cock stir at sight of Courtenay bent at the ways with her hands on the floor. The thought of grabbing her hips and ramming his cock back into briefly crossed his mind. Instead he took a few moments to commit the image to memory.

"Are you staring at my ass?" Courtenay asked.

"Just checking my work," Rick answered.

"I think it should be dry by now."

"Let me check."

Rick lightly touched her with one finger, dragging it between the cheeks of her ass. His cock twitched as he did it. Satisfied that her skin was dry he pulled his hand away.

"You are done. As much as I hate to say it, you can get dressed now."

"Thanks."

Courtenay walked over to the mirror and slowly spun around.

"It looks fantastic. Would you be willing to do this again?"

"If you are willing to get naked, yes."

Rick began packing up his equipment at Courtenay picked out some clothes. Once they were both ready to leave the headed downstairs. They met her parents on the front porch. Courtenay showed them the intricate patterns on her fingernails. Her mother seemed impressed and asked if Rick could do the same for her. Courtenay and Rick looked at each other and smiled, then headed to her car.

"Just drop me off at my car, it is near the beauty shop", Rick said.

"Okay. So, are you going to do my mom's nails?" Courtenay said with a giggle.

"Sure, should I put it on your tab. I mean your mom is pretty hot.."

"I should slap the shit out of you for saying that," Courtenay retorted.

"Sounds like it is going on your tab," Rick replied.

"Dick for brains," she shot back

"Slut," he answered

"You say that like it is a bad thing, now get the fuck out of my car," she joked.

Rick waved goodbye to her as she pulled away. He reached into his pocket for his keys and felt the cock ring. It had certainly worked as advertised. Rick wondered why Nancy had given it to him. Did she need him to last longer? He made a mental note to read up on the tantric sex she had mentioned. He found his keys, got in his car and headed home.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12