Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Slowly Nancy's face came into focus. Rick realized he was still leaning against the door, and she was still impaled on his erection. Cum, both his and hers was running down his leg. Nancy's eyes were locked with his.

"How long have we been like this?" Rick asked.

"Probably a minute or two. I like it, I like having you in me," she whispered.

"Me too," he gasped.

"But," she continued, "I don't think my legs are going to hold out much longer."

"Of course."

Nancy put her arms around Rick's neck and straightened her legs one more time. She savored the feeling of Rick's still hard penis sliding out of her body. Slowly she lowered one foot to the floor, then the other. With trembling hands she removed Rick's restraints.

"Would you like to spend the night here?" Nancy asked.

Rick nodded, suddenly feeling completely exhausted. Nancy took him by the hand and led him to her bed. Rick fell on to the bed, not even bothering to put any clothes on. Nancy crawled on to the bed and put her head on Rick's chest. They were both asleep minutes later.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12