Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

The bed shifted and Misty realized that she was now part of a threesome. She felt her ass checks being pushed apart by a hard wet dick. The tip of his cock rested just below the small over her back. Misty felt the hard shaft siding back and forth between her ass cheeks. At the same time that she was being fucked with long hard thrusts from the man beneath her. She felt lips on one of her breasts and a hand on the other. Her neck was covered with soft kisses. She felt like she was floating.

Without warning one of them grabbed her head and pulled her down. His lips pressed against hers and his tongue invaded her mouth. Reflexively she struggled to pull away but it was no use. One of them would have been too strong for her to resist. With both of them on her she was helpless. Everything was spinning out of control. Misty felt her climax approaching. She felt something else as well. She felt the tip of a penis pressing against her ass. Were they both going to fuck her at the same time? She tried to say the safe word, but all she could do was grunt against his lips. At that moment her orgasm exploded. The world faded away, replaced with nothing but euphoria.

Not letting go of Misty was one of the most difficult things Rick had done. He knew she was panicking. He knew she was trying to say the safe word. He also believed that if she knew what the plan was she would want them to go through with it. With all his strength he rammed his cock into her. He held her head in his hands, keeping her mouth pressed tight against his. When she clenched down on his cock Rick's orgasm surged though him. He could feel the stream of cum jet into her. When the last bit spurted out he withdrew from her. But he did not let go of Misty. There was another part of this plan.

Chance liked the feeling of his cock against Misty's ass. He would have been more than happy to slide his erection between her ass cheeks until he covered them with his cum. Holding the tip of his cock against her was also a thrill. The feeling of her tight ass stretched around his cock would have been incredible, but that was not the plan for tonight. The moment Rick slipped is cock out of her Chance shoved his in. He was pretty sure Misty was still in the midst of her orgasm when he entered her.

Chance wondered if Misty was even aware she was being fucked by someone else now. The sound of his cock slipping in and out of her cum soaked pussy was erotic in a way he had not imagined. The wet slurping sound was interrupted by the noise of his hips slapping against Misty's ass. It was also punctuated by Misty screaming that she wanted to be fucked harder. Chance was more than happy to oblige. Her screams turned to moans as Rick put his mouth on her breast. Chance could not take his eyes of the sight of Misty's sweat soaked body as it writhed between himself and Rick.

Sometime later Misty would name this the hurricane orgasm. There was a brief pause as the eye passed over her, then the wall slammed into her and once again her world was turned upside down. She did not realize right away that instead of fucking her in the ass, the man behind her had just waited for his friend to fill her with cum and then taken his place. She could feel one thick cock pressed against her belly as the other throbbing erection stretched her labia apart. This wasn't a threesome. This was a private orgy, made just for her. Misty pulled her head back, breaking the open mouthed kiss with the man below her. She gasped for breath as the orgasm racked her body. She realized she could see. The bag over her head was gone.

Misty heard a guttural voice that sounded vaguely like her own calling lustily, "Harder, fuck me harder! Don't fucking stop. Don't you DARE fucking stop! I want every last bit of your cock!"

From behind her Chance kissed on the back of her neck while pulling her hair. Below her Rick engulfed one breast with his mouth and the other with his hand. Misty felt like a complete slut and she loved every bit of it. Misty felt like she was being devoured and that feeling added to her excitement. She was living for the moment, not concerned with what Chance and Rick would think after they had their way with her, not caring about the fact that her clothes were in tatters, and ambivalent about how much her battered and bruised body would ache in a few hours. It was a price she gladly paid for the ecstasy of this moment in time. She felt Chance make one final thrust as he unloaded inside her and then collapsed.

For a few minutes Misty was sandwiched between two naked men. Eventually Chance rolled to the side and Misty lay nestled between her two lovers. A better term would be "lusters", but she figured that it probably was not a real word. Misty felt a bond with Rick and Chance. They had gone to considerable effort to fulfill her fantasy. She began to think of a way to repay them.

Rick was the first to stir, slowly extricating himself from the pile of sweaty bodies on the bed.

"Let's get cleaned up," Rick said as he pulled on Misty's arm.

"He's right, we are a bit of a mess," Chance added.

Gingerly Misty stood. She already felt a bit sore. Step by step she followed Chance into the bathroom. What had been a garden tub was not an oversized shower stall. By the time Misty had shed the remnants of her clothes a warm mist was billowing out of the shower. Rick and Chance both watched her walk in.

"Surely you have seen enough of my naked body," she said.

"That's like saying you have seen too many sunsets," Rick answered.

"It's a good thing you are cute," Misty replied, "because your pick up lines are pretty lame."

Rick gave her a dejected look and began to spread a soapy lather onto her skin. Chance joined him and soon her body was covered in suds. Starting with her neck the two men caressed and massaged every inch of her body. While Rick shampooed her hair, Chance rubbed her feet. Finally, they rinsed her off. Chance put his hand on the shower knobs to turn off the water. Misty stopped him.

"I don't think you two are clean yet," she said, causing both of them to grin broadly.

Misty stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her hair. Chance and Rick looked bewildered. Misty shut the door to the shower and shouted over the sound of the water.

"I think you two know how soap works," she said as she grinned.

Chance leaned towards Rick and began to speak just loud enough for Rick to hear, "If you are not afraid of man cooties we can make this work for us."

"What do you mean?" Rick asked.

"Just follow my lead and take a peek at Misty every once in a while," Chance said as he began to lather Rick's chest.

Despite the shower Misty was still felt a bit dirty as she toweled her hair off. When she looked up she was pleasantly surprised. She had expected to see Chance and Rick backed into opposite corners of the shower, avoiding any form of sword-crossing as they bathed. Instead they were covering each other with thick lather. Misty forgot about her own nakedness as she watched Rick massage Chance's back. She was surprised to feel her nipples stiffen as Chance shampooed Rick's hair.

Even though she was completely exhausted he could not stop watching the two wet naked men in the shower as they caressed and massaged each other. Even though she knew she did not have the energy for another orgasm Misty put one hand between her legs. When Chance kissed Rick on the mouth, Misty slipped a finger into her pussy. That only seemed to encourage them. Rick, Chance and Misty each tried to one up each other. Chance and Rick making out drove Misty to masturbate. The sight of Misty tugging on her nipples and finger fucking her pussy caused Rick and Chance to continue their lip lock.

Rick was only vaguely aware of what Chance was doing; his mind was entirely focused on Misty. He imagined it wasn't Chance's tongue in him mouth but rather Misty's swollen nipple. Rick had seen women masturbate before, mostly in porn movies. What he was seeing now was a thousand times more arousing. His eyes shifted down. Misty was leaning back and pushing her hips forward. He could see her fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy. Unconsciously he gripped Chance tighter.

The water splattered on the shower door made it difficult to discern all the details but Misty could see enough. Rick and Chance were locked in an embrace. They were a tangle of strong arms, muscular back and well defined legs. She knew what they were doing was for her benefit. It made her wonder who was submitting to whom.

Misty pressed two fingers deep into her cum soaked pussy. She wedged her other two fingers against her ass and stroked her clit with her thumb. The men turned slightly so Chance's back was to her. Chance's fit body was outlined against Rick's taller and broader silhouette. Misty felt another climax building in her exhausted body. As she watched Chance put his muscular arms around Rick's neck she began to stroke herself faster and faster. Misty wondered if Rick appreciated Chance's kisses as much as she did. When Rick put has hands on Rick's ass Misty's body shuddered with an orgasm.

Finally Misty whimpered and sank to the floor as her knees weakened. The energy of the orgasm surprised and overwhelm her. She did not think she had it in her to cum again with such intensity. Rick and Chance quickly rinsed off and were at her side. They toweled her off first, then each other. Then they led her to a second bedroom. The room was empty except for a king sized bed in the exact center. Above the bed the moon was visible through a large skylight. Rick walked to one side of the bed and Chance walked to the other. Misty walked to the foot of the bed and crawled on to it. She lay down in the middle of the bed. Both Chance and Rick settled onto the bed and put an arm over her. All three of them drifted off to sleep.

Misty slowly opened her eyes. It was still dark, but the full moon streaming in through the skylight illuminated the room quite well. She glanced at the clock; it was three in the morning. Rick and Chance were still asleep, both lying on their backs. Chance was on her right and Rick was on her left. All of them were naked, and both men had erections.

Misty turned to Chance and admired his physique. The sight of him naked and seeming ready for even more sex aroused her. She turned at looked at Rick. He was just as attractive as Chance. Both of them looked so ready. She lay back down and thought of the two hard cocks next two her. Misty put her hand between her legs and stroked herself. She was wet, partially from desire and partially from getting fucked earlier in the night. She had never been as full of cum as she was tonight. The idea of two hard cocks waiting for her drifted through her mind. Once again she wondered what it would be like to have both of them inside her at the same time. Misty pressed her finger between her ass cheeks, the slowly slid it up and across her labia. She shuddered with anticipation.

There was no way she would really do it. She had never thought she was not the kind of girl to take it in the ass. She stroked herself again. Maybe she was. When her finger rested between her buttocks she shuddered. It didn't feel better than when she rubbed her pussy, but it was certainly exciting. She looked over at Rick, then at Chance. Rick looked like he had a bit more girth. In her fantasy he would be on the bottom, pushing his thick cock in and out of her pussy. She put one hand on her breast. Rick would be tugging on her nipples with his teeth while she fucked him. Misty pinched her swollen flesh and suppressed a moan. She did not want to wake either of them up. They were playing their part perfectly right now.

Misty turned her head to look at Chance. He would be behind her, teasing her by pressing the head of his dick against her ass. They had done that to her tonight, taunted her with the idea that one of them would fuck her in the ass. At the time the thought had terrified her. Now, in the comfort of her fantasy, it was arousing. She imagined Chance gently pressing against her while Rick's cock pounded into her. Chance would have his hands on her tits, caressing them as Rick's lips wrapped around her nipples. Then Chance would slowly push inside her, filling her in an entirely new way.

Biting her lip to stay quiet Misty pushed two fingers deep into her pussy. She crushed her left breast in her hand. Misty could feel her orgasm building. The image of the three of them stacked on top of each other, all racing towards climax together filled her mind.

Chance would cum first, pulling his cock out and shooting thick ropes of cum on to her ass, then pressing his half hard dick between her ass cheeks. The feeling of his hot cum on her skin would push her over the edge. In her fantasy she screamed a string of profanity, but in reality she just mewed quietly as she came. It would be her talking dirty that would make Rick shoot his load deep inside her. Misty's hand slowed and finally came to a rest between her legs.

She looked at the two men again. Chance was sleeping quietly with slow deep breaths. She looked over at Rick. He was having a more fitful sleep. His head moved from side to side and he breathing was rapid and shallow. She wondered if he was having a nightmare. Then she noticed his cock. It looked even bigger and thicker than before, and a few drops of precum had formed on the tip. Rick was having a sex dream. Misty's lips curled into a grin and she slowly crawled out of bed. She walked around to the side Rick was sleeping on. Misty got on her knees and leaned over Rick's waist. Her lips hovered over his cock. Slowly she closed her mouth around the head of his dick. It felt hot and thick in her mouth. She wanted to be part of Rick's dream. She wondered what his was dreaming about. Was a blowjob part of it? Misty gently pressed her tongue against the tip of Rick's erection. Without warning a stream of hot, thick fluid shot out of his cock, followed by another and another. It filled her mouth. Misty felt Rick's cum flowing down her throat. When the flood slowed to a tricked she opened her mouth and straightened up. Rick was still sound asleep.

Misty turned her attention to Chance. She crept around the bed and stared at him. He was so damn sexy. She wanted to run her fingers through the hair on his chest. Misty let her hand hover over him. Then just as she was done with Rick, she dropped to her knees and lowered her mouth onto his erection. Chance was not in the throes of a sex dream. The moment her lips closed around the tip of his penis he stirred. She put her finger on his lips, silently instructing him to remain quiet. She took her mouth of his cock for just a moment.

"You slept through Rick's blowjob, so it is only right that he sleep through yours," she whispered, then wrapped her lips around his throbbing erection.

It took Chance a few moments to figure out he was not dreaming. Misty was starting to impress him. He only knew one other woman that could fuck and suck all night like this. He raised his head just enough to see Misty's mouth on his cock. She had one hand wrapped around it, pointing his penis towards the ceiling. Her other hand had been on his lips, but now it rested on his chest. Chance felt unusually aroused by what Misty was doing. Her hand slid easily up and down his wet shaft. She caressed the head of his cock alternately with her hand and mouth. The contrast between her firm grip and warm, soft mouth was pushing him toward climax with amazing speed.

"You're going to make me cum..." he whispered, feeling her finger on his lips again.

Chance dropped his head back on to the pillow. The sight of Misty's naked body in the moonlight was too much. Seeing her head bob up and down on his cock was entirely too arousing. He closed his eyes and savored the feeling of being inside her when he came. He felt his cock jerk between her lips, filling her mouth with his seed. She sucked down every drop, and then let his waning erection slip from between her lips. Chance reached for her. He wanted to hold her, kiss her, return some of the pleasure she had given him. She crawled over him and settled on the bed, then kissed him gently on the lips.

"Good night Chance," she said quietly.

"I want to do something for you," he whispered.

"You will, but I want you well rested when you do. I have plans for you and your friend. You will find out what they are when the sun comes up."

As Chance drifted off to sleep Misty had an idea. She tip toed out of the room and wandered through the house until she found Rick's and Chance's pants. Digging through the pockets she found their phones. Starting with Chance's phone Misty started taking pictures of herself. The first one was of her breast with her fingers covering her nipple. The next was a shot of her hand covering her pussy. Bit by bit Misty became more and more daring. After each picture she looked at the image. A few were deleted, and a few inspired her to do more. Alternating between the two camera phones the pictures became more and more revealing. Misty was careful to avoid getting her face in any of the pictures. For the last picture she was on her knees. Her breasts were pressed against the floor. She held the camera between her legs with one hand and finger fucked herself with the other.

As she put the phones back Misty wondered if she would know when Rick and Chance found her gift. If your ears burn when someone talks about you, she wondered what burns when they think about you and masturbate.

When she returned to the bedroom Rick and Chance were still fast asleep. She wedged herself into the gap between them and drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12