Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"That was amazing," Rick said as he started the car.

"Where are you taking me now?" Lynn asked.

"I thought we would stop somewhere and get a drink. What pairs well with the taste of cum?" Rick asked.

"Something sweet, not diet..." Lynn replied.

Lynn felt the car begin to move. The drove for a few minutes, then turned and slowed down.

"Is the drive through okay?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, sure," she replied.

Lynn heard the speaker from the drive through. It was a woman's voice. Lynn wondered how obvious the dried cum on her face was. At first she turned her head to hide it, and then decided she wanted to show it off, gambling that no one she knew was working at this drive thru. The car lurched forward and then stopped. She heard Rick talking to the person at the drive through window. She wondered if she was visible at all. The car pulled away.

"You want some of this?" Rick asked, holding the drink in front of Lynn.

"Yes please," she answered

Lynn felt the straw against her lips. She sucked on it. It seemed so small after having Rick's cock in her mouth. The sweet taste of cola replaced the salty flavor in her mouth. She wondered where Rick was taking her next. A quiet moan slipped past her lips as she speculated what would happen next. Would they go to the cabin where he had grudge-fucked Courtenay? Would he just pull over at some desolate spot on the road and get on top of her again?

After pulling over to the side of the road Rick reached over and lifted Lynn's skirt. It was an unplanned stop, but he was unable to resist the vixen in the passenger's seat. Rick tucked the bottom of the garment into her waistband, leaving her pussy exposed. Rick felt his dick starting to get hard again. He looked around to be certain no one was watching them, and then he put his hand between Lynn's legs. She was soaking wet. The warm wet flesh of Lynn's pussy slowly enveloped Rick's fingers. He was not consciously pushing them in; rather his digits seemed to be drawn in by an unseen force. Inside Rick's head his rational mind struggled against his lust for Lynn. At the moment Rick wanted toss aside his carefully thought out plan and just sink his cock into Lynn's wet slit. Lust told him to through caution to the wind, gamble that no one would see them fucking in his car. Finally his rational mind prevailed. There were only minutes from a place where he could have Lynn and not have to worry about a tap on the window. With great effort he put his hand back on the steering wheel and started to drive again.

Being essentially half naked as they drove down the road made Lynn squirm. It was exciting but at the same time she did not want to be seen by anyone she knew. As Rick slipped his fingers in and out of her she became less and less concerned about what anyone saw. Lynn thrust her hips up to meet Rick's hand, driving his digits deeper into her pussy. He was toying with her, taking her to the edge of climax and then backing off. The car slowed to a stop as Rick taunted her for the third time.

Rick parked the car in front of Nancy's house. He had considered using her neighbor's house as it was currently between renters. Rick chose to stay with Nancy's place because it was just as unoccupied and offered a bit more privacy. He leaned across Lynn and disconnected the handcuffs from the door. The other handcuff was freed when he unbuckled her seat belt. He pulled her skirt back down and smoothed the material out.

Now that her hands were free Lynn was tempted to finish herself off. Before she could make up her mind Rick had opened the car door and was pulling her out of the car. She stepped out to grass. She really was not sure where they were. Rick pushed her head forward so she was looking at the ground. All she could see was grass. It could be someone's yard, a park, a golf course or just the side of the road. She followed Rick's lead to whatever destination he had selected. The clanking of the handcuffs dangling from her wrists was the only thing Lynn could hear. She gasped as Rick jerked on the leash. Her nipples stiffened as the clamps tugged on them.

Rick deliberately avoided the sidewalk. He escorted Lynn around the side of the house to the open gate. He did not want her to know where she was. Rick could hear the radio he had left on. There were actually two, Rick and spent the better part of an hour adjusting the volume so that the voices of the two talk radio shows could be heard, but not understood. The sound created the illusion that they were not alone. The two of them walked up to the armchair Rick and placed in the back yard earlier in the day. They walked up to the back side of the chair. Rick turned Lynn so she faced away from it. Slowly he began to unbutton her shirt. Rick opened Lynn's shirt and unfastened the clasp of her bra. The material fell away leaving only the small clamps to adorn her tits.

Something pressed against her ass. Lynn sniffed the air. Mostly she smelled grass, but there was something else. It was leather. She wondered if they were in a stable. Visions of riding crops and bridles filled her head. As Rick opened her shirt she felt the warm sun on her breasts. How much longer was Rick going to continue his delightful torture? When would she feel is hard cock between her legs? She heard him walk behind her. Rick tugged on her arms, and she realized she was restrained again. The handcuffs bit into her wrists. Soft buttery leather pressed against her bare ass. She could hear voices in the distance, but they were too muted to understand what they were saying. Lynn wondered if she was being watched.

Rick grabbed the open ends of each handcuff and pulled Lynn against the back of the armchair. The top of the chair pressed into the small of her back. He pulled some rope from his bag and tied Lynn's arms and legs to the chair. Rick tied the knots in a way they could be quickly released. Rick was eye level with Lynn's skirt. He lifted the thin fabric and for the first time today got a good look at her sex. She was practically dripping wet with desire. Rick took a moment to stare at her vagina. He wondered if Lynn was as turned on when she saw his erection. The desire to bury his face between her legs was almost irresistible. Rick wanted to feel her soft flesh against his tongue, to feel the heat of her arousal on his lips, but he resisted. All that would happen soon enough. From the bag he produced a riding crop. Slowly Rick stood up and looked at Lynn. She still had all her clothes on, but she was naked enough for him to do what he wanted. Her shirt and bra hung open, revealing her B cup breasts. The metal clamps sparked in the sun, spread apart by her swollen nipples. Rick grabbed the leash and pulled. The collar around Lynn's neck tightened just a bit, and as a result the thin chains that connected the collar to the nipple clamps pulled Lynn's tits upwards. Her nipples stretched out and Lynn moaned approvingly.

"You need to be quiet," Rick said, pressing the tip of the riding crop to Lynn's mouth.

Lynn nodded obediently. She felt Rick stroke the side of her face with the riding crop. She had recognized the feel of the leather tip the moment it touched her skin. It was the only thing touching her. She focused all her attention on it as Rick stroked her cheek with it.

Rick undressed himself with one hand while he used the other to control the riding crop. He pressed it against Lynn's neck as he dropped his shorts to the ground. Rick chose to keep his shirt on, knowing he probably looked ridiculous. It did not matter, nobody was going to see him and his wardrobe was the last thing on his mind. He took a step closer to Lynn, pressing his erection into her belly.

"You want my cock?" Rick asked.

Lynn started to speak, but caught herself and nodded instead.

"I think you will have to come for me one more time before you can have it," Rick said, deliberately taunting her. He stepped back so that he was no longer touching her.

The riding crop began to work its way down her body. She felt it on the side of her neck; then across her throat and on to her shoulder. The image of Rick's hard cock had filled her mind when he touched her with it, but now that image was fading.

Lynn was focused on the feel of leather on her skin. He was dragging it across her breasts with it, making a figure eight pattern. Each time the figure eight got smaller. Each time the leather tip inched closer to her nipples. Lynn noticed she was biting her lower lip to keep from moaning. It felt like her nipples were getting stiffer and bigger. She wondered if they would break the clamps Rick had put on them. Lynn pulled her restraints. She wanted to jump onto Rick. She wanted to wrap her arms and legs around him and impale herself on his throbbing erection. She wanted to feel her breasts flatten against his chest as he rammed his cock deep inside her. But all she could feel was the leather tip of the riding crop getting closer and closer to her nipples. She felt Rick lift the front of her skirt. A slight breeze chilled the sweat on her skin, giving Lynn goose bumps on her exposed flesh.

"It looks like somebody is ready to get fucked, but I want to do one thing first," Rick teased.

The riding crop was slapping the skin on the very edge of Lynn's areola as Rick dropped to his knees and put his head under her skirt. He was blindly tapping with the riding crop, but each time he struck Lynn's nipple she let out a whimper. Finally Rick could no longer resist and he ran the tip of his tongue along Lynn's wet slit. The resulting moan should have been punished but Rick could not stop himself. His tongue thrust into Lynn's sex and Lynn moaned again. When Rick brushed his upper lip across her clit she cried out. Rick blindly swung the riding crop and heard it impact her skin. The punishment only made Lynn wetter. Rick knew that she would have to scream at the top of her lungs for anyone to hear her, but he wanted to maintain the illusion that they were in a public place. He licked up and down her labia. She responded first with quiet mewing. Each time Rick repeated his performance her response grew a little louder. Rick pulled one of her legs onto his shoulder and began to swirl his tongue around her clit.

She was wet all over. The warmth of the sun on her bare skin was making her sweat. A fine sheen of perspiration covered her breasts. If her eyes had not been covered by the blacked out sunglasses she would have seen the moisture on her skin glinting the in the afternoon sun. The warmth of the sun and the coolness of the occasional breeze on her bare breasts reminded Lynn how exposed she was. Under her skirt Rick's unrelenting tongue made her even wetter. Lynn felt a sense of relief when he put one of her legs over his shoulder. She was beginning to think her legs were going to collapse. Things were spiraling out of control in a most wonderful way. She could sense her orgasm approaching in fits and starts. The moment Lynn felt Rick's tongue on her clit she cried out. Once again she felt the sting of the riding crop on her breast. How the hell could Rick see what he was doing with his head under her skirt? Lynn wondered if she would have a welt from the lashing she was receiving. She did not care. The contrast between the sting of the riding crop and the warm strokes of Rick's tongue was amazing. When Rick pushed his fingers inside her she yanked on her restraints and cried out again, daring Rick to punish her. Lynn received exactly what she desired, another sharp impact on her tit from the riding crop. That pushed over the edge. She thrust her hips forward, practically fucking Rick's face with her pussy.

Keeping control was almost impossible. Lynn was writhing in his grasp. Rick wrapped his arm around her thigh, pulling it tight against his shoulder and neck. She was grinding her sex against his face to the point where all he had to do was hold his head still and let her do the work. Without a word Rick slipped out from under Lynn. He quickly released the knots around her ankles and spun her around so she was facing the chair. Rick pulled the ropes tight, forcing Lynn to bend over. Once her hips were pressed against the back of the chair Rick tied both ropes around one of her ankles. The moment he stood up Rick lifted Lynn's skirt and plunged his cock into her. She was pinned between his hips and the chair. She felt wet and hot and absolutely fantastic. Rick grabbed the leash and gave it a firm yank. Lynn cried out as the nipple clamps tugged on her engorged amber skin.

"Quiet!" Rick commanded as he slapped her on the ass.

Rick grabbed Lynn's hair and pulled her head back as he rammed his cock into her. Each time his hips slapped against her ass Rick felt his orgasm build. It did not take long until he felt control slipping away. He made one final thrust and then exploded deep inside Lynn. Rick pressed himself against Lynn's ass until the last bit of cum had spurted out.

Lynn was not sure if her orgasm stopped between the time Rick stopped licking her and started fucking her. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her body. She was glad she had the chair holding her up. Before she knew it Rick was pumping her full of his cum.

Without a word he pulled his cock out of her. Suddenly he was standing in front of her. She felt his hand on the back of her head, pushing it down towards his erection. It had faded a bit, but was still quite thick. When she did not open her mouth to receive him Rick grabbed her chin and pulled her jaw down. Then he thrust his cock past her lips. He stopped just short of gagging her. Lynn reveled in the chaos. No one had ever treated her like this and this was not the behavior she expected from Rick. When he grabbed her breast and pressed his fingers into her soft flesh she moaned quietly.

Rick held Lynn's head on his dick and she licked it clean. With his other hand he fondled her breast. Finally he pulled her head back and let his now flaccid penis fall from her mouth. Even though he felt drained Rick enjoyed the sight of Lynn's body. He released her from the restraints and removed the sunglasses.

"Know where you are?" Rick asked.

Lynn blinked as her eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight, "I think so, this is Nancy's house. Shit, what if she catches us?"

Rick smiled, "She is away on a business trip."

"And the neighbors?" Lynn asked.

Rick pointed to the house on the left, "That one is a rental, and nobody is renting it right now," he motioned to the other side of the yard, "And that guy never goes in his back yard."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I mow the yards for both houses, trust me, no one saw us. It's kind of a shame, you put on quite a show," Rick said.

"Where is that, uh, thing?" Lynn asked. "Which thing?" Rick replied.

Putting one hand on Rick's chest Lynn and whispered into his ear, "You know, the one you shoved into my cunt back at the mall."

Rick felt his cock jerk when he heard Lynn say cunt. The single syllable dripped with arousal.

"Oh that thing, I left it in the car." Rick replied.

"Where did you get it? I want one," Lynn purred.

"I built it, I'm afraid it is one of a kind," Rick said.

"Can I borrow it?" Lynn inquired.

"Sure," Rick replied trying to contain his excitement. He hoped to have dreams of the things Lynn would do with his invention.

"I might call you for help if I can't figure out how it works," Lynn said as she began to get dressed.

"Are you ready to leave?" Rick asked.

"Yes, I have a previously scheduled engagement. You do realize I have a life beyond fucking you, right?" she asked with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"I guess everyone needs a hobby," Rick answered as he began to get dressed.

Rick put everything away and locked up the house. He found Lynn sitting in the car. She was examining the sex toy.

"What makes it go?" she asked.

Rick handed her the remote, "This does. Push any button, the display will tell you the function."

The device sprang to life as Lynn began to press buttons. She read each function aloud, "Vibrate, thrust, increase speed, increase intensity. Hmm, I might have to cancel my plans."

Rick settled into the driver seat. Just seeing her hold it was causing his cock to swell. He briefly imagined her pussy stretched around it, then forced himself to focus on driving. He half listened to Lynn play with the toy the entire drive to her house.

"You don't have a purse, how are you going to get it inside without someone noticing?" Rick asked as he brought the car to a stop.

Lynn lifted her skirt and slide the entire length of the device into her wet pussy. She smiled and Rick and said nonchalantly, "Like that."

Rick's mouth fell open as he watched her step out of the car and walk towards her house. Her first few steps were a little awkward. By the time she reached the front door her gait had returned to normal.

Rick shifted in his seat as he drove away, trying to find a comfortable way to drive with an erection. He was proud of his invention, and a little jealous it would spend the night with Lynn before he did.

The moon was visible through her windows as Lynn shut her door. The girls night out had been fun, but the thought of playing with Rick's invention had been nagging at her mind the entire time. She closed the curtains and turned off the light, plunging the room into almost complete darkness. As she removed her clothes she began to think about her fantasy. She was a princess, but not of the fairy tale variety. She was a warrior princess. Standing before her were the most talented and handsome soldiers of her army. All were stripped naked. They were there to do her bidding. The ones that pleased her would be invited back, perhaps even allowed to spend the night in her bed. The ones that did not would be turned over to her courtiers for remedial training. The ones that offended her would learn what it was like to be on the receiving end of their boorish behavior. Sometimes she would toy with them, acting out scenes from plays, showing her how they would kiss and caress her body. The winner would abandon his inhibitions to show his dedication to her. Lynn cupped her pert breasts as she imagined two muscular bodies, their sinewy arms intertwined, their lips pressed together, striving to delight her senses.

As her arousal grew Lynn walked backwards until her legs were pressed against her bed. She was thinking of the two finalists. They would be standing back to back as she circled them like a shark. Lynn imaged testing their flesh with her fingertips, measuring the girth of their erect cocks with her hands and staring into their eyes to gauge the intensity of each man's lust for her. In this particular fantasy she would choose only one and the runner up would be taken away for a night with her closest advisors.

Lynn reclined on her bed and picked up Rick's invention. It could only fulfill one part of her fantasy; she had to imagine all the kissing, caressing and stroking she would receive from her fantasy partner. She slowly pressed the toy against her sex, delighting in the way it filled her. When the two wings pressed against her she fastened the harness that would hold it in place. The thickest part remained outside her body, but not for long.

The remote had proved to be very intuitive. She no longer needed to look at the display to see what each button did. The first press of a button caused one of the wings to start fluttering. It softly tapped on her clit. Lynn moaned as her arousal increased.

Unwilling to take the time to use the harness, she held the toy in place with one hand and operated the remote with the other. Lynn pressed the button that started the egg shaped vibrator moving. It was not the same has having a hard cock thrust into her, but it was close enough. She started to cry out as her climax suddenly overwhelmed her, she let go of the toy and clamped her hand over her mouth to silence her scream. The egg had reversed course and was pulling the wings of the vibrator against her clit as she writhed on her bed. As her orgasm concluded she felt it fall onto the bed. Exhausted she pressed the off button on the remote and drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers