Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Traci pulled her legs back and tucked them behind her arms. Normally she just spread her legs apart, but she felt like showing off for Rick. He had attended enough of her ballet performances that he deserved to get some benefit from the flexibility it gave her. Traci slid a single finger up and down her labia, starting with small movements. With each stoke her fingertip got closer and closer to her clit. Traci lowered her feet onto the mattress and lifted her hips in the air. Then she pushed her finger inside her pussy. It felt tight.

"Can I try?" Rick asked.

Traci hesitated. If she said yes it would likely take her down a path that would end her virginity. Once she had accepted Rick's finger between her legs she would not be able to say no to his cock. She wondered if she should save herself for some other man, some other relationship. She looked at Rick; he had been her friend longer than anyone else. She longed for his touch, but maybe she wasn't thinking with her brain. Traci drew her legs back, "Yes, I'd like that."

His touch was electric. Even just the sensation of his hand sliding along the inside of her thigh sent a shiver up her spine. Traci gasped involuntarily when the tip of his finger pressed against her labia. HIs digit was much thicker than her slender finger; it was probably almost the size of two. She had never felt anything like this before. She could feel him pushing deeper and deeper into her sex and then he touched something that made her moan. Her skin began to tingle all over and Traci realized she was about to have an orgasm.

The one thing that Rick kept reminding himself was to be gentle. He didn't want to rush this experience. He wanted to savor every moment of his time with Traci. The moment his finger slipped between her soft, warm labia he felt his cock begin to swell in earnest. She felt incredibly tight. Ever so slowly he penetrated her, exploring her body, probing for the one spot that would trigger an orgasm she would not doubt. When he found it he laid his other hand on her, just below her mound. With one finger on either side of her clitoris he began to apply a steady pressure. Rick moved his head enough to see Traci's breasts. Despite their lack of size he longed to feel them in hands and in his mouth. He could see her pale skin begin to flush as her arousal intensified.

The feeling of a second finger penetrating her body caught Traci by surprise. She winced, but the expected discomfort never materialized. Instead a feeling of fullness radiating outward from her pussy. She tried to slow her rapid and shallow breathing, but couldn't. Something was happening, something she had never experienced before. The muscles in her belly were tightening in a wonderful way. She balled her hands into fists as she writhed on the bed.

"Come for me," Rick whispered, "I want you to come for me Tracy. I want to feel your wet, hot pussy come."

Rick lowered his head and brushed to tongue across Traci fully exposed clitoris. He suspected she was at the tipping point and he wanted to push her over into euphoria. As he continued to press his tongue against her nub Rick felt her tighten around is fingers. A soft mewing sound escaped her lips as her body was enveloped by her orgasm.

The minute she felt something wet and warm between her legs things began to spin out of control. The pleasure center of her brain lit up and her entire body began to tingle. Traci felt warm all over and she began to thrust her hips against Rick. She knew he was talking, but her brain couldn't process the words. Traci felt an immense sense of relief, like she had just been told good news, she felt overwhelmingly happy. Slowly she drifted back to earth.

"So," Rick said, "That's what it's like when a Traci comes. Just as she had, Rick wiped his wet hand on her thigh, smearing the product of her climax onto her skin. He turned and lay next to her, then placed one hand on her breast. "There's more I can show you, if you want."

Traci covered his hand with her own, "Can we just stay like this for a few minutes?"

"Of course," Rick replied, turning his head to look at her face. He noticed a tear streaming away from her eye. "Are you crying?"

"Yes...no...I don't know. That was amazing and a little scary, and, well, mostly amazing," she half sobbed.

"Yea, I get that a lot," Rick said with a grin. He regretted it at once; he didn't want Traci thinking about him with other women. Rick felt a sense of relief when he heard her giggle in response.

After lying quietly for a minutes Traci spoke, "What else can you show me?"

"Anything, anything at all," Rick answered.

"Have you ever sixty nined?" she asked cautiously. For some reason giving and receive oral sex seemed scandalous.

"I know what it is; do you want to try it?" Rick replied, still trying to avoid the topic of his past.

"I do, and then..." Traci paused.

"And then what?" Rick asked.

She drew a deep breath and blurted out," And then I want you inside me."

Rick was stunned. Fooling around was one thing, but she was offering him something that no one else would ever experience. Then it hit him, he didn't have any condoms. There was no way he could risk unprotected sex with Traci.

"I don't have anything for protection," he muttered dejectedly.

"What do you mean?" she asked, not understanding what he was talking about.

"I don't have any condoms, nothing for birth control," he replied.

"That's okay," she said, "I've been on the pill for a year. You know, better safe than sorry."

Rick felt a huge since of relief. Traci had always been one to be well prepared. He took a deep breath and asked her again, "Are you sure, you only get one first time."

"I know," she replied, "and I want it to be with you. There's no one I trust more than you, there's no friendship I value more than yours. I know this isn't a fairy tale, that we probably won't ride off into the sunset together. But I don't think my first time could be any better than this, or anyone I would rather it be with."

"Okay," Rick said, "I just wanted to be sure."

Traci sprang up onto her hands and knees, " I' sure all right, now wine me, dine me, sixty nine me."

Lifting her leg she straddled Rick's chest, then put her hand beside his hips. His cock was again fully erect. This time she gripped it confidently and guided it to her mouth. When it touched her tongue she tasted the salty remnants of Rick's orgasm.

"Slow down," Rick advised, "you don't have to get right to it. It's better to build up slowly."

"Okay, like this?' Traci asked, relaxing her grip and sliding her hand along the length of his rigid shaft.

"Yea," Rick moaned, "like that. And rub your tits on my cock."

Traci leaned down and pressed Rick's dick against her breast. It felt hot and hard. She heard Rick moan as the head of his cock pressed into her tit. Rick had his hands on her ass and was encouraging her to rock back and forth. As she moved her breast slid along the shaft of his erection. Finally he pulled her back until her mouth was even with the tip of his cock.

It was amazing, Rick thought as he pressed his fingers into Traci's round ass. Years of basket ball, volley ball and ballet had toned her gluteus muscles into perfectly round, perfectly firm, perfectly curved states of being. Her equally amazing breasts rubbed against his cock and he pushed and pulled her ass. Her pussy hovered just inches away. Traci's swollen labia appeared to pout at him. Rick had experienced just a taste of her when he was fingering her. He couldn't wait to spear his tongue into her virgin flesh. He would be the first, and he intended to set the bar very high for anyone lucky enough to follow him. Eventually the temptation was too much and Rick pulled on Traci's hips. Her breast slipped off his erection and he felt her warm breath on the head of his cock.

It was only fair he get a head start, Traci though as she felt Rick's tongue lapping at her pussy. He had explained to her there was no limit to the number of times she could climax, but two or three would leave him exhausted. She stroked his cock; he was certainly ready for at least one more. Traci opened her mouth wide and engulfed the tip of Rick's erection. She tried to imagine what it would feel like between her legs. It filled her mouth; she wondered how it could possibly fit in her pussy. Obviously it could, it was unlikely that she was cursed with a miniature vagina. Accommodating Rick's finger had not been much of a challenge, but a cock would most definitely be bigger. She jumped when his tongue brushed against her clit. She felt what she thought was the beginning of another orgasm, maybe Rick was right, and the limit did not exist.

Using his thumbs Rick pulled Traci's outer labia apart, revealing the soft, wet folds of her inner lips. He wondered what part of her tender flesh was going to be the barrier his cock would have to breach. He probed her with his tongue but all he felt was soft and warm skin. He could feel her mouth around his cock; her inexperience demonstrated when her teeth scraped against the sensitive head of his cock. The silver lining was that it was unlikely that she would bring him to climax again with her mouth. Rick didn't want to come again until his cock was buried inside Traci.

Traci knew she could easily have another orgasm if she allowed Rick to continue kissing and licking her pussy, but she wanted more. Slowly she turned around and lay next to him.

"I want you now," she moaned.

As Rick moved between her thighs she spread her legs wide apart, giving him and unobstructed view of her sex. She was nervous, excited and horny. Very, very horny.

"I want you inside me," she whispered.

Rick positioned himself between Traci's legs, pressing his cock against her wet slit. He had done everything he could to help her body prepare for what was about to happen. Her lips were splayed open by the tip of his erection, he felt like he was already stretching her young pussy to its limits.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Tracy nodded and bit her lower lip, then whispered, "Yes, take me..." Traci spread her legs wide apart.

Rick pressed his hips forward and felt resistance. He stopped, but Traci put her hands on his ass and pulled him in. She felt impossibly tight. He looked down at her; she was grimacing, but continued to draw him in.

"Yes, yes, I want you inside me, I want you to fill me up," she whimpered. Rick pushed forward and suddenly the resistance was gone. Her sex gripped his cock tightly, but he slid back and forth with ease.

"More, more, I want more," Traci moaned, her voice growing louder and louder.

Rick slipped his arms under her back and wrapped his fingers over her shoulders. As he pushed forward with his hips he pulled down with his hands, driving his cock completely inside Traci. He could feel the firm orbs on her chest sliding against his sweat soaked skin. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist.

Slowly the outside world faded away, Traci was only aware of Rick's touches, both inside and outside her body. His weight was not crushing her, but rather it was comforting. The first few thrusts had been a little painful, but now they brought nothing but enjoyment. Waves and waves of pleasure washed over her, each one building on the previous. This orgasm was even more powerful than the first one and she cried out as it reached its peak. Seconds later she knew Rick had climaxed with a loud moan.

Despite his best efforts Rick couldn't hold back his climax, and when it finally overwhelmed his efforts to restrain it he felt completely exhausted. It was by far the most intense orgasm he had experienced. His entire cock became extremely sensitive, so much that he had to stop moving. For a few moments he lay on top of Traci, feeling the gentle contractions of her muscles as her orgasm ran its course and she held him tightly in her arms.

Rick looked at her face; once again tears were running down her skin. She looked at him with a doe eyed expression.

"I..." she gasped.

Rick's mind leap into gear. He wondered what would happen next. What would she expect of him? What would Nancy say if Traci insisted his affair come to an end?

"...love..." Traci said.

Rick wondered if he could tell her about all the other women. About watching Nancy and her lesbian lover, about threesome tying up Lynn and fucking Nancy in the ass. What would Traci think of him when she found out what he had done? He knew he couldn't lie to her, especially now. He felt panic rising.

"....sex," Traci blurted out, "OMG, that was fantastic. I want more, not now, but I want to do it again. I want you to show me everything you have done. I want it doggie style, I want to be on top. I want to fuck, fuck, fuck."

A wave of relief washed over Rick. How could he be this lucky? He would not forget his epiphany, he would have to explain everything to Traci, and things might have to change. But not today. Today was a good day.

Finally he rolled over and lay beside her. After her outburst Traci was oddly silent. The sound of their breathing was interrupted by a wet sound. Rick raised his head and looked over at Traci. She had one hand between her legs. Three of her fingers slide in and out of her pussy.

"It feels different," she observed, "so wet and so, well different. Will it stay like this?"

Rick was both stunned and aroused at the sight of Traci playing with her cum filled pussy.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Am I stretched out? What are the other women you fucked like, do they get tight again?" she inquired.

Once again Rick was stunned and aroused. He couldn't believe how casual Traci was about sex, and how turned on he was by her saying ' fucked'.

"Uh, no, no, you're not stretched out, everything goes back," he replied.

"Well, not everything," she said with a grin.

Traci sat up, "That was great but I need a shower, I hope you are not offended." She didn't so much feel dirty as she felt messy. Traci reveled in the thought that some of Rick was inside her, but she was less than delighted about feeling so sticky. "I wish the shower was big enough for both of us, but it's not."

Rick smiled, "As long as you don't mind if I take one when you are done."

It did not take Rick long to notice that Traci had left the door to the bathroom ajar. She was right, it was small. The entire room was the size of a shower stall. In fact, there was no shower curtain. He watched the water splash off her skin. When the water cascaded over her breasts Traci's nipples retreated from view. Moments later she emerged dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her head, "It's all yours. I have to warn you the water is barely warm. The water heater runs on propane and that tank is empty.

She was right; the water was lukewarm at best. Rick showered quickly. Just as Traci had he left the door ajar, but did not look to see if she was watching him.

Rick stepped out of the tiny bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. The shower was so small he didn't have room to dry off. He heard Traci giggle from the bedroom and turned to see what she was laughing about. She was sitting on the bed, still naked, with one hand between her legs.

"What were you laughing at?" Rick asked.

"I was just thinking we are both wet, you on the outside and me on the inside," she replied, ending her statement with another giggle.

"It appears I've unleashed something wonderful," Rick said.

"So, what else have you done?" Traci asked; her eyes bright with curiosity.

"I don't know, a few things," Rick answered modestly.

"I'm sure you had a girl on top."

"Yea, that's pretty great. What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?" Rick said with a smirk. He didn't like to brag, but he didn't mind answering Traci's questions.

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition," Tracy shot back in her best Monty Python impression.

"How about doggie style, do you like that?"

"Yea, I do," Rick answer. He could feel his cock beginning to swell again. It also ached a bit. He never would have guessed that Traci would try to wear him out.

"How about really wild stuff? Have you ever been in a threesome?" she inquired.

Rick blushed, "Yes."

"Oh my... with another guy or another girl?" Traci said.

"Yes," Rick replied. He noticed that the hand between Traci's legs was moving.

Traci was surprised she had the nerve to ask Rick such intimate question, and she was comforted that he was discreet enough not to drop any names. She pressed on, "Did the girls touch each other or just you?"

"Both," Rick replied.

"Like just kissing or what?" she asked.

"Kissing, touching, oral. It was pretty amazing." Rick said. He could feel his erection straining against the towel.

"So you like watching lesbians?" Traci asked.

"It's pretty hot,"

"Hotter than this?" Traci asked, putting her free hand on her naked breast and spreading her legs. She had two fingers buried between her labia.

"I'm not sure, I'm having trouble remembering now," Rick said.

"Was one of the girls Courtenay?" Traci asked.

"No, I don't think you know either of them, they are a few years older than you are," Rick said.

"Too bad, Courtenay has great tits," Traci replied.

"Yes she does," Rick said, feeling like he wasn't admitting anything that Traci didn't already know. He wondered if Traci was bi-curious.

"What about the other threesome, did you make out with the other guy?" she asked. Traci wondered if she had gone too far. The idea of Rick kissing another hot naked man was very appealing to her, but Rick might have other ideas.

"Not so much," Rick answered, feeling a little self conscious about revealing any more.

"Wait, what?" Traci said, dropping her hand from her breast," Have you kissed another man, yes or no?"

Rick sighed, "Yes, but that's pretty much where it stopped."

"Did you like it?" Traci asked.

"Not really, but it led to some pretty amazing sex," Rick answered. He looked at Traci's pussy, it was completely drenched.

Traci started a rapid fire series of questions," Have you tied anyone up?"

"Yes."

"Been tied up?" she asked.

Rick nodded.

"How about role playing?"

"Yes, one of the threesomes. The girl had a fantasy about being abducted and then getting fucked. She liked it rough," Rick answered.

"Anyone I know?" Traci asked, testing Rick's discretion.

"No, it was in another state. Until that night I had never met her, but the other guy knew her."

"Ever use any toys?" Traci asked, resuming her line of question.

Rick nodded again.

"For you or the girl?" Traci inquired.

"For the girl, there are not really any good toys for guys. In fact I invented one," Rick explained.

"Ever fucked someone in the ass?" Traci asked.

"Yes."

"Ever been fucked in the ass?" Traci asked. She wanted to know what Rick's limits were, if any.

"No, I told you I'm not into guys." He replied curtly.

"There's always role reversal," Traci suggested, satisfied that she was learning his boundaries.

"I don't see that happening. How long are you going to ask me questions?" Rick inquired.

"Until you're ready to fuck me again," Traci replied. She was impressed by the way the word 'fuck' had rolled off her tongue. She had not stuttered or blushed, she had just said it.

"I'm ready now, are you ready to take it up a notch?" Rick said, letting his towel drop to the floor. His throbbing erection bobbed a few times after being freed from the towel.

"I'm ready for anything," Traci replied defiantly.

"Good, put your hair up," Rick said, glancing toward an elastic hair band on the dresser.

He watched her pull her hair into a bunch and wrapped the tie around it. When she was done he stepped behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. Rick moved up a bit, pushing his rigid shaft between her taut ass cheeks. The head of his cock pressed into the small of her back, and a few drops of press cum seeped on to her skin.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers