Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Lean forward and put your hands on the wall," he instructed.

The feeling of Rick's erection against her ass sent a tingle up Traci's spine. She knew he wasn't going to fuck her in the ass, not now. Traci knew there was a lot more preparation, and Rick was not one to cut corners. She was so distracted by the thought of Rick's hard cock in her tight ass that it took her a few moments to realize Rick had her leaning against the wall in front of a full length mirror. She saw one of Rick's hands glide over her hip and slide down between her legs. The next thing she felt was the head of his cock pressed against her wet labia.

The fact that she didn't object to having his cock against her ass or to being in front of the mirror encouraged Rick to continue with his plan. He reached around her body and stroked her pussy a few times. Then he guided his cock between her legs and pressed against her wet slit. Once his erection was lined up Rick let go of his dick and grabbed Traci's pony tail. He pulled back. Rick paused for a moment to look at Traci. He gazed into the mirror, taking in the sight of her perky breasts with her shy nipples peaking out. Then he looked at her face.

He was staring at her; she could see that in the mirror. He was looking at the reflection of her face. Traci smiled and pushed back, feeling his thick cock separate her nether lips. Then, without any warning, Rick thrust his erection into her. She gasped as his girth spread her labia part and moaned as he penetrated her deeply. She wanted to be fucked and she got her wish. Rick was driving into her with long, hard thrusts. She could hear Rick's hips slap against her ass. His hand was still between her legs, stroking her clit as he rammed his cock into her over and over. Traci stood on her toes and raised her ass, letting Rick's cock sink even deeper into her wet pussy. Traci looked in the mirror and watched herself getting fucked. Her nipples were getting excited again. When her nipples were erect and exposed they were extremely sensitive. Sometime even just the feeling of air moving against them was stimulating. When Rick put his hand on her breast she suspected he had noticed the small amber bumps on her tits as well. The combination of him pinching her nipple, stroking her clit and filling her with his cock lit the fuse that would detonate her orgasm. Her eyes met Rick's in the mirror and her climax exploded.

There would be a price to pay for what he was doing. Rick knew he would be sore in a few hours from so much sex, but it was well worth the pain he would feel. When he saw Traci's nipples emerge from her breast he had to touch them. He knew that feeling her breasts and especially her stiff nipples would push him past the point of no return, but he was unable to resist. Traci's firm, round tits were irresistible on their own. When his fingers touched the firm, wrinkled skin of her normally bashful nipple he was unable to hold his orgasm back. He felt his cock jerk and his balls tighten as what little cum left in him spurted into Traci's pussy. He kept thrusting into her, wanting her to come one more time when he felt her legs buckle. Rick put one hand on the wall and wrapped his other arm around her waist, supporting her until she regained her footing.

This one was different. There was not a build up to her third climax of the day. It came out of nowhere and overwhelmed her. If Rick had not caught her she would have crumpled to the floor in a heap. Traci quickly regained control of her legs. When Rick finally stopped thrusting she stood up and turned around to face Rick. Then she kissed him on the lips. It was a deep, passionate kiss. Traci briefly considered testing Rick's statement that there was no limit to the number of times she could come. She was certain she could talk him into going down on her again, but she was too exhausted. She broke the kiss and took a step back.

"I'm glad I chose you to deflower me," Traci said.

"Deflower, really?" Rick replied.

"It sounds better than 'pop my cherry' or any of the other catch phrases for not being a virgin anymore," she said with a grin.

"I kind of feel bad that I didn't wait for you," Rick said apologetically.

"I'm not; this would have lasted about five minutes if both of us were as clueless as I was. I very much benefited from your experience," Traci replied. She paused and then asked "Is this the first time you have had sex with a virgin?"

"Yes," Rick answered.

"Then I think you have lived up to your part of the deal. I was your first virgin, does that make it better?" she replied.

"Actually, it does," Rick answered. He felt relieved that Traci was not upset about him losing his virginity to someone else.

Both of them jumped when Traci's phone rang. She picked it up and answered it.

"HI, fine. I had a little trouble getting the generator started, probably just bad gas. Oh, I tried out the shower, it works. Yes, I will drain the grey water before I leave. It smells a little stuffy; I'm going to spray a lot of air freshener before I leave. Yes, I will check the tire pressure. Okay, see you soon. Goodbye," she said.

"They were wondering what was taking us so long, we probably need to get going."

Rick pulled his shorts on, "I can be ready in a few minutes." He watched Traci get dressed. How had she not been on his radar as a hook up? Rick picked up his shirt, it was a mess.

"I don't think you can wear that," Traci said, "do you want to toss it?"

"I think it should wash out, and even if it doesn't, I'd like to keep it. I've got another shirt in the car, if anyone asks I will just say I spilled some gas on this one." Rick replied, trying not to sound creepy. If the shirt could be saved it would make for quite a conversation piece.

Once they were both dressed Rick and Traci finished the work of preparing the trailer. When the work was done they got in Rick's car headed home. Rick stopped in front of Traci's house.

"Today was amazing," Traci said.

"Amazing is an understatement," Rick replied.

"I wish I wasn't leaving tomorrow," Traci said.

Rick suddenly realized why she was getting the travel trailer ready, "How long will you be gone?"

"This trip is for a week. Can we get together when I return?"

"Of course," Rick said, "I will miss you."

"I'm sure you will find someone to comfort you," Traci said as she opened the door and got out of the car.

"I don't know about that," he said, trying to sound casual.

"And Rick," Traci said, leaning into the car.

"Yes," he replied.

"If you get a chance, squeeze Courtenay's nice big tits for me," Traci said, and then she closed the door and walked away.

Rick pulled away from Traci's house. He had a lot to figure out over the next week.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers