Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Trinity lowered her head to the floor when she was confident Nancy's climax did not need any more help. With her free hand Trinity pinched her nipple as she continued to finger her pussy. Trinity was too close to her own orgasm to stop now. She slipped her finger from between her labia and began to stroke her clitoris; it did not take long before she felt her own climax surge through her body.

"If you two are done I'd like to get the next game started," Rick said, hoping that he would be more than a spectator the next time.

The vest chirped with the sound that indicated a near miss as Rick sprinted down the hallway. He had adjusted his strategy after losing the first rounds. Rick was used to being part of a team, having someone to cover his flanks while he moved into positions. The tactics for going against two other players with no back up was quite different. This was more like playing an online game. So far his new plan was keeping him in the game, but just barely. He reached the intersection of the passageway and ducked into the corridor. Rick slammed into the wall, unable to control his momentum. He turned around and dropped to a prone position just in time to tag Nancy.

"Shit, I thought you liked me," she exclaimed as her sensor vest beeped indicating she was out for this round.

"Don't take it personally, I owe Trinity a little payback," Rick replied.

Nancy tried to conceal a self satisfied smirk. She had considered sacrificing herself just to see Rick and Trinity together again. She was rooting for Rick to win, but either scenario would be more than satisfactory. She stripped off her shirt and vest as Rick crept down the corridor looking for Trinity.

Taking a deep breath Rick lunged forward and rounded another corner. He saw his target with her back to him and before she could turn around he had tagged her. His cock stiffened immediately and he was tempted to take Trinity right where she stood. Instead he decided to stick to his plan.

"I'll take these," Rick said as he removed the two pair of handcuffs from the belt around Trinity's waist. He closed the steel bracelets around her wrists. He used both pair, so that Trinity had one bracelet hanging loose from each of her arms. Rick grabbed the riding crop from her belt as well and prodded her with it.

"Let's go, down the corridor and take the first left," he commanded.

Nancy heard footsteps as Rick and Trinity approached. She also heard the metallic jingle of the handcuffs. Nancy smiled as Rick stopped Trinity right in front of her. As Rick slowly peeled each item of clothing off the tall lesbian Nancy smiled. When he had stripped Trinity naked he led her to a barricade about four feet high,

"Wait here," he said and then he turned and motioned for Nancy to approach the opposite side of the wall. When the two women were standing face to face Rick handcuffed them together. "You don't get two for one," Trinity protested half-heartedly. She did not want Rick to get anything extra, but at the same time she was not too upset to be handcuffed to a topless Nancy. "She is just there to watch. If you would prefer to be handcuffed to the wall I'm sure I can find a way to make that happen. Then Nancy can watch from behind," Rick replied, unashamedly gloating at his cleverness. He knew Trinity would prefer to see Nancy.

"No, no, this is okay," Trinity said, recognizing Rick's temporary victory.

Trinity leaned forward and whispered in Nancy's ear, "Is he big?" She had seen Rick's cock once or twice, but wasn't sure what it would feel like.

"Big?" Nancy replied.

"You know, does he have a large penis? I don't really have any experience with real erections, just the kind they sell at the sex shop," Trinity explained.

Nancy chucked," He is on the good side of the bell curve, but it's not a monster cock. I'm sure you have something larger in your collection."

"So you think I can handle him?" Trinity asked.

"I guess you are going to have to," Nancy answered.

Rick smiled. He knew he was bending the rules a bit, but nobody was protesting. He set the riding crop on the wall and cupped Trinity's naked breasts in his hands. In contrast to Nancy's large breasts Trinity's were firmer and seemed immune to the force of gravity. He slowly brought his thumb and forefinger together until he was pinching Trinity's swollen nipples. The moan that escaped her lips encouraged Rick and he tugged on the amber nubs.

"How about I just fuck your mouth," Rick said, releasing Trinity from the handcuffs. He turned her to face him, and then pushed her to her knees. Rick smiled as he stared down at Trinity. The look on uncertainty on her face only increased Rick's arousal. He reached down and grabbed a handful of Trinity hair, then tilted her head back slightly. With his other hand he guided his cock to her trembling lips.

Trinity looked out of the corner of her eye, hoping to gain some comfort from the sight of Nancy. Her friend was smiling at her. Rick's cock pressed against her lips. She had never had a dick in her mouth before and was not sure what to expect. Once or twice she had licked a dildo to get it wet, but nothing close to what she was about to experience. She opened her mouth as far as she could and Rick began to slide his erection past her lips. It was bigger than she expected. Trinity could feel her mouth stretching to accommodate Rick's girth. After he had pushed as much of his cock into her mouth that she could take Rick placed her hand on his rigid shaft. When he moved his hips she felt his erection slide out of her mouth until the smooth skin of his cock's head was pressed against her palm. Then he thrust it back in. He wasn't making her deepthroat his cock; he was just sliding the tip back and forth between her mouth and her hand. She could feel his unrelenting grip on her hair, holding her head still. She could feel him staring at her. The next time his cock invaded her mouth Trinity pressed her tongue against it. She felt him shudder. Trinity decided Rick was right; he had made her come with his mouth. It was only right that she return the favor. With her free hand she stroked his balls. The skin was smooth and soft, not at all what she expected.

The feeling of Trinity's fingertips between his legs was both unexpected and enjoyable. Rick had expected her to begrudgingly accept her role, but she actually seemed to be trying to make him come. He wondered if she knew what that meant. He did not care, he intended to keep his cock in her mouth until she swallowed every single drop of cum he had. He looked down at her. He had seen women suck his dick before, but Trinity's mouth seemed unusually small. She could barely accommodate the thickness of his throbbing erection, and the increased friction was pushing him towards his climax faster than he expected.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Rick moaned, "I'm going to come and I want you to take it all."

He had both his hands on her head now. He wanted to be sure she got every bit of his cum. Rick tensed every muscle that could possibly help hold his orgasm at bay, but he knew it was a lost cause. He pushed his cock into her mouth one more time. The second her tongue lashed his engorged cock head the dam burst. Rick moaned loudly as a thick stream of hot cum flooded into Trinity's mouth. He felt her head jerk back, but he held it in place. After a brief struggle she surrendered to him, sucking his cock and milking it with her tongue as his seed poured down her throat. Rick let go of Trinity, but she kept his cock in her mouth until it stopped jerking and his erection began to fade.

"I think we are even," she said, and then she opened her mouth as wide as she could. Rick could see small puddles of cum around her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed with an exaggerated motion.

"I think we are," Rick replied.

Round four had started at least ten minutes earlier and it seemed like they had settled into trench warfare. Rick glanced down the corridor, he was reluctant to leave his hiding place, but his cock had fully recovered from fucking Trinity's mouth and he wanted more. Someone had to make a move; Rick decided that someone would be him. This time he looked high on the walls and even on the ceiling. He would not underestimate Trinity again. Seeing the area was clear he sprinted down the corridor. Just as he turned into an adjacent hallway he collided with Nancy. For a moment they stared at each other, stunned from the impact. Then both their vests lit up, Rick's first, then Nancy's. Rick looked over Nancy's shoulder and saw Trinity grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"It was a difficult decision, so I went with eenie, meanie, minie , moe," she said, swinging her laser back and forth. The choice had been tougher than she thought it would be. Trinity still lusted after Nancy, but torturing Rick had proved to be quite a bit of fun. His skills at oral sex had just been icing on the cake.

Rick watched Trinity approach. She swung her hips side to side like a burlesque dancer, shedding her bulky sensor vest as she got closer. Rick peeled off his vest and shirt. He doubted if Trinity cared, if anything he was eye candy for Nancy. He hoped Trinity did not take Nancy around a corner. Just listening to them would be pretty hot, but he wanted to watch them. Rick didn't care if they saw him staring, he figured that was expected.

Nancy stood still. She was actually a bit nervous. There was no doubt in her mind that Trinity was looking forward to this moment. Nancy suspected that their previous encounter was the tip of the iceberg, that years of lust and frustration were about to be released. Trinity stepped in front of Nancy, put her hands on Nancy's face, then bent down and kissed her. It wasn't the lust filled assault on her mouth that Nancy had been expecting. It was soft and gentle. Trinity pulled her head away and guided Nancy's hands until they rested on her small, firm breasts. "I think we are all going to enjoy this," Trinity said, unbuckling Nancy's sensor vest and letting it clatter to the floor.

Nancy slowly slid Trinity's top over her head. It was a bit of struggle because Trinity was quite a bit taller, but she managed. Trinity's height also put her breasts right in Nancy's face.

"Go ahead, I think you know what to do," Trinity said, her voice full of encouragement.

Nancy thought of all the things she enjoyed about having her breasts touched. She started by stroking the firm half orbs on Trinity's chest with her fingertips. It was quite different than playing with her own tits. Even though Trinity's breasts were smaller than her own, Trinity's nipples were about the same size. Nancy pinched them between her thumb and forefinger.

Trinity looked down at Nancy's tongue slowly circling her prominent nipples. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Rick. He seemed to be enjoying the show. Trinity turned her attention back to Nancy. Just seeing Nancy's mouth on her breasts was exciting. Trinity moaned as Nancy enthusiastically used her tongue and lips to lavish attention on her breast. When she had covered Trinity's left tit with kisses Nancy switched sides and started all over again.

Rick stifled a moan. Seeing the two women together was both exhilarating and frustrating. At least when Trinity or Nancy had to watch they could play with their tits, Rick did not think putting his hands on his chest would do much, and putting his hand on his erection would do too much. Trinity was completely naked, her tall, lean body fully exposed. Nancy still was topless, but still had her skirt, stockings and boots on. Rick watched as Nancy dropped to her knees and began to kiss her way towards Trinity's pussy. He was surprised when Trinity stopped Nancy and pulled her back to her feet.

Trinity looked at Rick, "Nancy has been hiding something from you."

She lifted Nancy's skirt to reveal the harness. It took Trinity less than a minute to remove the harness from Nancy and put it on her own body. Rick's jaw dropped. He was speechless. The silence was broken by the sound of Trinity unsnapping the pouch on Nancy's belt. She pulled out the dildo and held it near the harness, but then she placed it back in the pouch.

"It's not mutually assured destruction, but you should think of it as a deterrent," she said, using a term Rick had last seen in a history book. He knew what she was saying, anything he did to her she could now do to him.

Trinity unzipped Nancy's skirt and slide it to the floor, but made no effort to take off her stockings or boots.

"You," Trinity said, pointing at Rick, "lie on your back."

Nancy watched Rick stretch out on the floor. There was already a noticeable bulge in his jeans.

"And you, my dear, on the floor right there, just like Rick," Trinity pointed to a foot or two above Rick's head. Trinity walked around Nancy and Rick, She was naked except for the harness and the leather collar. The riding crop was tucked into the harness like a ceremonial dagger. Seeing that both Rick and Nancy were aroused made Trinity smile. She would have been disappointed if Rick had started to lose interest each time he lost a round. She contemplated what she should do next. It was quite possible she could lose the next round and be at the mercy of either Rick or Nancy. Trinity was confident that Nancy would not be vindictive. Rick, on the other hand, had already shown that he was more than willing to take everything that was done to him and deal it back in spades. The idea of being grudge fucked in front of Nancy did not appeal to Trinity, so she decided not to do anything too extreme, at least not while Nancy was around. If Rick needed to be taught a lesson it would be in a private session.

Although he remained motionless, Rick followed Trinity with his eyes. He wondered what she intended to do with the strap on dildo. Was it an idle threat? Was she thinking about role reversal? Would she use it on Nancy? Rick stopped thinking about the toy when the long legged lesbian entered his field of view. He desperately wanted to fuck Trinity and fuck her hard. She stepped over him several times, each time pausing with her feet on either side of his body. She made certain that he was able to see her bald pussy. She had only been out of sight for a few seconds when he heard her speak.

"Well, let's get this party started."

Standing between Rick and Nancy, Trinity sank into a kneeling position. Her breasts hung just out of reach of Rick's mouth and her pussy was almost touching Nancy's lips. Lest he get any ideas Trinity pinned Rick's wrists to the floor, then she lowered her hips until she felt Nancy's tongue between her legs. It was quite a contrast to what it had felt like when Rick was licking her pussy. The first few tentative strokes were so light Trinity could barely feel them. As Nancy's inhibitions about being with a woman faded away the pressure from her tongue increased. Rick had been more frantic, more random. Nancy seemed to know exactly where to touch. She knew where to be delicate and where to be firm. There was no doubt in Trinity's mind Nancy would give her an orgasm.

Even hanging down Trinity's tits seemed unaffected by gravity. They kept their shape with just the slightest jiggle each time Trinity gasped with pleasure. Rick stared at her swollen nipples. Even if he lifted his head and stretched his neck they would be out of reach. He could easily overpower Trinity and grab her breasts, but that would be a violation of the rules they had agreed to. His role was to watch. He was thankful Trinity was putting on this much of a show; she could have easily made him stare at the wall and left everything to his imagination. Between the sound of Nancy's tongue licking away and the sight of Trinity's breasts he was extremely aroused.

"She's going to make me come," Trinity moaned, looking down at Rick, "just like you did." Trinity could feel her climax building. She had originally planned to kneel over Nancy so she could watch, but hovering over Rick had turned out to be equally exciting. Seeing the button fly of his jean's straining to contain his erection meant her plan to tease him was working. Trinity could feel Rick's lustful stare burning into her tits. Even though her nipples ached to be touched she held Rick at bay. Trinity closed her eyes and bit her lips as her orgasm surged through her body. As it faded away she stood up.

"I'm not done with you yet," she said to Nancy, "get on your hands and knees."

Rick smiled as Nancy's face appeared above him. Her hair was disheveled and her face was covered with the evidence of Trinity's climax. Nancy moved forward a bit more as the sound of Trinity slapping her on the ass filled the air. When she stopped Nancy's breasts hung just above Rick's chest, her swollen nipples occasionally brushing against his chest hair. Nancy tucked her calves under Rick's arms. He had an unobstructed view of her pussy.

Trinity opened the pouch on Nancy's belt and pulled the dildo out. She toyed with it for a few minutes so Rick could see it, then she attached it to the harness. Rick was getting the ultimate front row seat to watch Nancy get fucked by another woman. Trinity put her hand on Nancy's ass and pressed the tip of the dildo against her wet slit. For a moment she wondered what it would take to get Rick in the same position.

It was surreal. Rick felt so aroused he feared he might actually come in his pants. Inches above his face he could see Nancy's labia being peeled apart by Trinity's fake cock. Just behind the flesh colored dildo was Trinity's naked pussy. Rick clinched his fists and struggled to stop the desire to flex his hips. Just the feeling of the tight denim against his throbbing erection would be enough to push him over the edge. He watched, wide eyed, as Nancy's lips stretched to accommodate the toy. He could hear Nancy moan with pleasure. Trinity added her voice as her hips pressed against Nancy's naked ass.

This wasn't the first time Nancy had been fucked doggy style in front of Rick, but this position was novel. Even in the dim light she could see a wet spot in Rick's jeans, no doubt caused by the pre cum leaking out of his swollen cock. The buttons of his 501's strained to contain his throbbing erection. More than once she had been in the exact same pose with Rick's cock filling her wet slit. Now it was Trinity's turn. A quiet moan escaped Nancy's lips as Trinity's hips pressed against her ass. Nancy bent her arms slightly, just enough for her nipples to brush against Rick chest hair. The sensation sent a chill down her spin. Another chill was traveling up her spine courtesy of Nancy's efforts. Nancy started to stifle her moan of pleasure, but then realized she did not have to.

"Oh yes," Nancy cried out, "make me come, you feel so good."

Encouraged by her outburst Rick dared to move his hands and cupped Nancy's breasts in his hands. They were hot and sweaty. He pinched her nipples and then tugged on them as he watched Trinity's toy slide between Nancy's legs. He could feel the heat of both Trinity's and Nancy's pussies on his face. He wanted to feel that same heat with his cock.

"Harder, harder," Nancy moaned. She wondered if Rick and Trinity would realize she was talking to both of them. Second later she had her answer. Rick spread his hands over her breasts, then pinched her nipples between his fingers. Not to be outdone, Trinity began to slam her hips against Nancy's ass, each thrust made a loud slap.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, don't stop, I'm going to come, I'm going to come," Nancy screamed as she felt her orgasm coursing through her body.

Rick was trying every trick in the book of tantric sex to keep from drenching his pants with cum. Somehow he held the impending flood back as he watched both Nancy and Trinity climax in front of him.

The nearly brutal impact of the harness and dildo against her mound took Trinity right to the verge of orgasm, and Nancy's cries of pleasure took Trinity over the edge. She made one final thrust and then fell forward, her firm breasts flattening against Nancy's back. She kissed Nancy on the nape of her neck, and then slowly stood up.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers