Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Nancy rolled onto her back, her chest still heaving up and down from her violent orgasm, "Holy shit that was amazing."

It was round five and Trinity changed her tactics and instead of hiding she was on the prowl. She had kept the harness, wearing it over her skin tight red pants. The harness was a reminder that she had actually fucked Nancy, something she had fantasized about for a very long time. From down the corridor she heard Nancy cursing. She wondered if that meant Rick had tagged her or if Nancy had tagged Rick, and was upset that he would be a spectator again. Trinity hugged the wall and inched forward, moving silently on her bare feet. When she reached the corner she applied something she learned from Rick, she crouched low before looking into the next corridor. Much to her disappointment she saw Nancy. It wasn't all bad; Nancy had her shirt off, giving Trinity a nice view of her large breasts. The bad news was she was going to end up with Rick again. The taste of his cock and his cum still lingered in her mouth. She ran her fingers over the harness, wondering what it would be like to mouth fuck Rick with the dildo. That would even the score properly. But first she had to catch him.

After tagging Nancy, Rick had retreated into a dark corner to wait for Trinity. It had been five minutes and there was no sign of his opponent. The smart move would be to stay in his hiding place and wait. But that was not his nature. His cock ached to be inside Trinity. After the way she had taunted him after round three he was tempted to fuck her in the ass, but she had all but said that she would do the same to him with her toy. Rick wondered if lesbians fucked each other in the ass, or if that was something unique to the male libido. Rick took a deep breath and purged his mind of everything but trying to find Trinity. He would not think of her tight ass or Nancy's big soft tits until this round was over. He scanned the corridor ahead of him, and then began to move. He turned into a narrow corridor and looked up. There was no sign of Trinity, but the walls stopped short of the ceiling. Rick pressed his arms against the walls and lifted his body up. Next he braced his feet against the walls and moved his hands up. Climbing like this was a big risk; he could not see what was behind him and had limited access to his laser. But if he made it to the top he would be in an excellent ambush position. Luck was on his side and he found himself crouching almost ten feet above the floor. He began to crawl along the top of the wall, looking for Trinity.

Nancy was somewhat relieved to be tagged out first. She was still exhausted from what Trinity had done to her after the last round. She had occasionally wondered how a strapon compared to the real thing, and now she knew. It was not quite the same, but Trinity had made up for the toys inadequacies, and Rick had helped too. She looked up and down the corridor, but she was still alone. In her peripheral vision she caught a bit of movement. It was Trinity creeping down the corridor, her bare feet not making a sound. Nancy turned her head just enough to see her. In the event Rick was watching Nancy did not want to betray Trinity's position.

Rick was also watching Trinity from his perch high atop the wall. He was a bit surprised that she was not looking up since she had used a similar hiding place. Perhaps she thought this wall was too tall for anyone to scale, or maybe she was distracted by Nancy and her naked breasts. Rick did not care why Trinity was not looking up; he just wanted her to move a little further down the hallways so he could swing his laser in her direction. Every time Trinity stopped moving Rick froze, he even stopped breathing. It was still possible she could see him and beat him to the draw. In order to balance on top of the wall Rick could not move quickly. A sense of relief swept over him as Trinity began to move again, the moment he saw the back of her head Rick aimed his laser and pulled the trigger. As soon as he saw her vest light up he jumped down, hitting the floor with a loud thud.

The sound of Rick crashing to the ground started both Trinity and Nancy. They both looked up the wall, wondering how he had managed to get on top of it. Nancy was impressed that he had found a way to win a round against Trinity.

Rick dropped his laser and bounded towards Trinity. He made no attempt to hide his enthusiasm about getting to fuck her. By the time he was standing in front of her he had already stripped off his vest and shirt.

"You're finally mine," he said, slightly out of breath. He quickly removed her vest and tossed it aside. Rick pulled the riding crop out of her belt and slapped against her ass. Next he removed the harness from around her waist and dropped it on the floor. Lastly he pulled both sets of handcuffs from her belt, but dropped one pair on the floor.

"I'm certain we won't need that," Rick said, looking at the harness. "Now shirts and pants off but leave the thong on."

Trinity was surprised how nervous she was as she peeled her shirt off. Her anxiety did not stop her nipples from swelling, nor did it make her vagina any less wet. After she peeled off her pants she stood defiantly in front of Rick. He slowly circled her, dragging the riding crop over her exposed skin. He seemed especially fond of slapping her ass with it. He turned it sideways and pressed it into her mouth, then stepped behind her again. Trinity felt Rick grab one of her wrists and put it behind her head. Then she felt the steel handcuff close around her wrist. Rick did the same with the other arm. She could hear him unsnapping the buttons of his jeans.

Rick kicked his jeans to the side. This was it; he was finally going to fuck Trinity. He moved up behind her, stopping inches away from her nearly naked body. He reached around and cupped her perky breasts in his hands. Trinity's nipples felt like rough pebbles. He pulled her back against his chest and pressed his throbbing erection against her ass. She gasped in response.

The first thing Trinity noticed was how big Rick was. Everything about him was big, his hands, his arms, his chest and his cock. Trinity wondered if Rick was going to fuck her in the ass. His breath was on her neck as he tugged on her nipples.

"You're mine," Rick whispered in Trinity's ear. He was again tempted to just bend her over and ram his cock into her dripping wet slit. Instead he released her tits and pulled the riding crop out of her mouth.

Rick pulled her arms over his head then grabbed her thighs and hoisted Trinity up. "Ready?" he asked, holding her less than an inch above his throbbing erection. Trinity nodded, not saying a word.

Rick slowly lowered her until she was impaled on his cock. Trinity was surprised by how hot his erection felt. He raised her up, and then lowered her again. She could feel the muscles in his arms flex and he moved her up and down over and over again. Then he stepped forward, press her against the wall. His chest smashed against her breasts. Trinity could feel Rick's heart pounding in his chest; she could feel his labored breathing. He had her pinned against the wall. Instead of moving her up and down he was thrusting with his hips, ramming his cock into her again and again. Trinity could feel her climax building. She was suddenly excited by the thought of a man making her come. Trinity was started by the sound of her own voice, "Don't stop, don't stop. I'm going to come, I'm going to come. I'm going to come all over your big hard cock."

It seemed ironic given how much he liked large breasts, but the most erotic thing about fucking Trinity was the feeling of her tits pressed against his chest. Unlike Nancy's much larger breasts Trinity's kept their shape, pressing into his muscles. Each breast was a perfect half sphere; he could even feel her swollen nipples. Having his cock inside would probably be what triggered his orgasm, but what he would remember most about fucking Trinity was her tits. When she started begging him to fuck her Rick grunted as he thrust his erection into her and held it as a thick stream of cum erupted into her. He could hear her whimpering softly, the result of her own climax. He relaxed his grip on her legs and lowered her to the floor. Nancy appeared beside them, holding the key to the handcuffs in her hand. Rick released Trinity from her bindings.

"Are you going to be able to make it through another round? The last time Rick fucked me that hard I could barely walk," Nancy said.

"You can't keep me down," Trinity replied. Nancy had a point, she was a little sore, but she was not about to give Rick the satisfaction of knowing.

"Don't worry about me, I'm good," Rick added, a little annoyed that no one seemed concerned about him.

It was round six and Rick could hear movement around the corner but he was not sure if it was approaching or departing. He took a deep breath and burst into the opening. The moment he stepped around the corner he saw Nancy and Trinity emerge from the other two corridors. All of them froze. Rick's laser was pointed at Trinity and Nancy's laser was pointed at him. Trinity's laser was pointed at Nancy. Rick smiled; he knew that Trinity wanted Nancy, not him. He also wanted Nancy, having already plunged his cock into Trinity's mouth and pussy. It was a standoff.

Nancy's eyes darted between Rick and Trinity. Neither one of them dared move, lest the other get shot off and win the round. Slowly Nancy bent her legs and crouched lower. She set her laser on the ground. Someone had to break the cycle of Rick and Trinity finding new ways to grudge fuck each other. As she hoped, the other two players also set their lasers down. Nancy stepped forward, putting one hand on Rick and the other on Nancy. Clumsily Nancy tried to unbuckle both vests with one hand. Once she started Rick and Trinity joined in. Seconds later the vests were all on the ground, followed by everyone's shirts.

Nancy reached out and put her left hand on Rick's head and her right hand on Trinity's head, then pulled them to her breasts. Neither one of them needed any more encouragement. Nancy moaned as her two lovers began to kiss and lick her tits. There was a noticeable difference between the two of them. Trinity was planting butterfly kisses all over the upper portion of the breast, slowly moving closer and closer to her swollen nipples at the same time Trinity's fingers were stroking Nancy's thighs.

In sharp contrast Rick had immediately wrapped his lips around her nipple and began to lash her swollen flesh with his tongue. Occasionally he would lightly bite down with his teeth. Rick did not waste any time with his hand either, placing it between Nancy's legs and penetrating her labia with two fingers. Nancy felt an orgasm ignite deep inside her core. Trinity's hand glided along Nancy's belly and slipped underneath Rick's. His thick fingers were replaced by her long, delicate ones. At the same time both of them stopped kissing Nancy's tits. Nancy looked down to see something unexpected. Rick and Trinity were kissing, and it wasn't just a friendly peck on the cheek. It was a deep, passionate kiss. Seeing the two of them enjoying each other added fuel to Nancy's slowly building orgasm.

Rick thoroughly explored Trinity's mouth with his tongue. To him she was undiscovered country and it was a special thrill to be the first man to touch her. Finally he broke the kiss and turned to Nancy, pressing his lips against her neck and starting a trail of kisses that led along her jaw to her ear. Trinity followed his example, and then she started her own path across Nancy's cheek and on to the mouth. The three of them took turns kissing each other, lips and tongues mashing together in storm of passion.

It was Nancy that ended it, pushing Rick and Trinity away, and then turning to face Rick. She stood on her toes and kissed Rick on the neck. Trinity easily followed her example, minus the tip toeing. The two women worked their way down Rick's arms until they were sliding his fingers in and out of their mouths, eliciting a load moan from Rick. This time Trinity changed the pace, dropping Rick's hand and pressing her lips to his chest. Nancy did the same, and then followed Trinity down Rick's trail to adventure. They took turns with the button fly of Rick's jeans until his erection sprang free.

When they had stripped him of his clothing Nancy wrapped her hand around Rick's erection and closed her lips over the head of his dick. She alternated making eye contact with Rick and Trinity. After sucking Rick's cock for a few moments she offered it to Trinity.

Rick watched the two women take turns giving him a blowjob. He was actually thankful for Trinity's inexperience in giving head. If she had been as talented as Nancy he would have already come. Trinity did prove to be a fast learner. Just as Nancy had, she would stare up at him as she engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth and stroked his shaft with her hand. She had not quite figured out what to do with her tongue, which gave Rick a bit of breathing room in his struggle to control his climax.

Nancy knew Rick was getting close to coming. She also knew after three orgasms even Rick would need a rest before he could get up again, and she did not want to wait that long to feel his cock inside her. She put her hand on Rick hard shaft and pulled it away from Trinity's lips, "I think you are tall enough to go on this ride."

"For today once is enough, although..." Trinity's voice trailed off as she looked up at Rick's mouth. She was clearly hoping for another demonstration of his oral skills. "Rick, I want you to like on your back and remain still. Trinity and I are not quite done with you yet," Nancy said sweetly.

As Rick stretched out on the floor Trinity touched his lips and said, "Let's go with mostly still. If you know what I mean." Then Trinity pressed her index and forefinger over her mouth and thrust her tongue between them.

Rick lifted his head and watched Nancy straddle his thighs. She grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her vulva, then raised her hips up and guided his cock into her pussy. She moved slowly, putting on a show for her audience of two. Seeing her labia stretch around the bulbous head of his cock then envelope it only added to his arousal. As Nancy sank down on his rigid shaft she leaned back and rocked her hips to the left and to the right. Rick lowered his head to the floor.

As soon as Rick's head was down Trinity lowered her pussy onto his waiting mouth. She leaned forward, putting her swollen clitoris within easy reach of Rick's tongue. It also put Nancy's breasts within reach of Trinity's mouth. She wrapped her lips around Nancy's prominent nipple and began to suck, then pulled her head back until her mouth broke free with a loud pop. It was purely for Rick's benefit, she wanted him to know what she was doing. It seemed like a fair trade for what he was doing. Trinity moaned as she felt Rick's tongue snaking its way between her labia.

Rick ran his tongue along the length of Trinity's bald pussy. He did not want to tease her; he wanted to make her come. He knew what Trinity was doing to Nancy; the mental image had him on the fast track to coming himself. He wrapped his arms around Trinity's thighs and held her tight as he lashed her clit with his tongue. He wondered how much of Trinity's wetness was due to his mouth on her body and how much of it was due to Trinity's mouth on Nancy's breast. Nancy thought she would be too exhausted to reach another climax, but the combination of Rick's thick cock between her legs and Trinity's soft lips on her tits made an orgasm all but inevitable. She rocked her hips back and forth, driving Rick's erection deep into her body. Nancy felt Trinity's breath on her tits, they were shallow and rapid. Nancy leaned forward and put her hands on Trinity's head, pulling her close. Their lips met in a passionate kiss that pushed them both over the edge. Together they tumbled into a whirlpool of pleasure.

Despite his best efforts, Rick could not hold back his own climax. He hoped he had lasted long enough to satisfy Nancy as he felt his cock jerk. His head fell to the floor as he fell into a state of sexual bliss. He felt Nancy's muscles tighten around his erection, the tell tale sign of her climax. Rick opened his eyes and looked at Trinity's pussy. He wondered if she had come as well. Judging by the sight of her dripping wet labia he guessed that she had.

Much to Trinity's disappointment Nancy broke their kiss and slowly pulled herself off Rick's still hard cock. Trinity leaned forward and slipped Rick's erection into her mouth. It had the curious taste of both Rick and Nancy's orgasm on it. Trinity sucked and licked until she had swallowed every bit of cum on Rick's cock, then she also separated from him.

"Game over?" Nancy asked.

"Fucking-A game over," Trinity replied emphatically, looking down at Rick.

"Without a doubt," Rick added, briefly struggling to get up and then falling back to the floor.

"Are you sure?" Trinity asked as she extended her hand, "Because I can go get the strap on."

"No, I'm done for now," Rick answered.

Rick, Nancy and Trinity slowly dressed, then gathered their equipment and began walking towards the door. They all knew they would be sore, and they were all thinking of what the next game would be.

*

Thanks for reading my story. I appreciate comments, especially helpful ones.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers