Cheerleader Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee picked up the glass and held it against her face. She bounced her foot impatiently on the ottoman and said, "Mom, I really need a foot rub bad!"

"Alright dear." Mom said, as if rubbing her daughter's sweat soaked feet was a normal request. "Just let me get dinner started first."

"Thanks, mom, you're the greatest." Kaylee smiled as she used the remote to put on some vapid Kardashian show.

After just ten minutes, Kaylee whined again, "Mom, I'm ready for that foot rub NOW!" Such incredible impudence! I couldn't believe she had the nerve to talk to our mother like that. I felt that increasingly common pang in my stomach again.

"Coming dear!" mom shouted from the kitchen.

I couldn't bear to have mom cooking for us while simultaneously being ordered around by my bratty sister. I decided I'd better give mom a hand.

Slipping to the floor, I knelt in front of the ottoman facing Kaylee. "Oh, you want to do it instead?" Kaylee asked, looking me in the eye. "I guess that's alright." Looking to the kitchen, she yelled, "Never mind, mom. Bailey wants to try it."

There were so many things to be annoyed by in her remarks, I didn't know where to start. Instead, I just hooked my fingers under Kaylee's thoroughly soaked socks and peeled them off her feet, putting them in my lap.

"You'll have to go lower so I can see the TV." Kaylee said holding her hand out flat, palm down and lowering it a few inches in demonstration. Relocating Kaylee's sneakers, I slid my legs out from under me and sat flat on the floor straddling the ottoman. "A little lower still." Kaylee waved her hand at me insistently.

I looked back at the TV then back at Kaylee dubiously. She smiled indulgently and made a slight nod. I scrunched my neck and back to get my head lower still, putting my face uncomfortably close to Kaylee's feet.

Kaylee curled and uncurled the toes on her right foot a couple of times as a signal for me to get started. I looked up at her again to make sure she wasn't gloating or laughing at me, but she had turned her attention to the TV.

Kaylee's feet stood statuesquely on their ottoman pedestal, gleaming from a lingering sheen of sweat. Her smooth soles were a perfect two tone pink, almost white at the arch and along the toes and slightly darker at the heel, balls of her feet and tips of her toes. I brushed away the specs of lint and dirt marring the beauty of her right foot, then took it gently in my hands and started pressing with my thumbs.

I had never given anyone a real foot massage before. At first, I didn't know what I was doing, but it seemed to get easier as I went along. I kneaded firmly on her heel and balls of her feet and repeatedly pushed my thumbs along her impossibly long arches in parallel rows. I took each toe individually and gently rubbed while tugging lightly. Then, I repeated the whole process over again.

I lost track of time, but eventually Kaylee removed her right foot from my grasp. I glanced up to see her smiling with superiority as she deposited her left foot in my face. Pointing her toes, she tweaked the tip of my nose playfully before relaxing to receive her next massage.

Shortly after I started on Kaylee's left foot, I heard mom come in behind me. "Are you girls doing alright in here?"

"Peachy, mom." Kaylee replied perkily. "Bailey's getting good at this. After a couple weeks of practice, I might let her do the whole squad."

"Well, dinner will be ready in about five minutes," mom announced.

"Ok. We'll come in as soon as I'm done," Kaylee declared.

I continued to explore the muscles and joints of Kaylee's foot and improvise new ways of soothing them. I felt an oddly mounting pride in how rapidly my technique was improving.

The scent of Kaylee's feet was stronger than previous occasions when their odor wafted in my direction. It was still pleasant. Primarily, they smelled uniquely of Kaylee, an aroma that I associated with loading her dirty socks and indecently skimpy thongs in the washer. As before, the fragrance was infused with that beguiling hint of orange blossoms.

Finally, I finished devoting attention to her pinky toe for the third or fourth time when Kaylee suddenly lifted her feet off the ottoman and stood. Glancing down at me, she brushed me on her way to the kitchen saying, "Sorry sis, but that's all for now."

Our meal was uneventful. About halfway through, as I brought a bite to my mouth, I noticed Kaylee's scent lingered on my fingers which I had somehow neglected to wash before dinner.

The three of us retired back to the sofa with Kaylee in the middle and her bare feet back up on the ottoman. Kaylee turned on the TV and saw that The Amazing Race had just come on. We usually watched that together. Pressing pause on the DVR, she said, "I know, let's play a game while we wait for it to get ahead."

"Ok," mom said a far too agreeably.

"What kind of game?" I asked. We rarely played any kind of games, except for Kaylee's mind games.

"I know," Kaylee said, as if an idea had just occurred to her. "It'll be like a challenge in The Amazing Race."

Mom looked on, eagerly awaiting her next words. I looked on with mounting suspicion.

"I'll announce the goal and then the first one to complete it gets a prize. And since we can't disqualify the loser, the loser gets a Speed Bump instead." Kaylee explained.

"That sounds like fun!" Mom said.

"Wait a second. What's the prize? And what kind of Speed Bump?" I asked, ever the rational one.

"Well," Kaylee continued, "the prize will be the winner gets whatever kind of milkshake she wants for dessert."

"Mmm. Ok," mom said, eager to go along.

"But what about the Speed Bump?"

"It's a special task," Kaylee said, "just like on Amazing Race. You don't find out what it is until you finish last."

"I don't know..." I said.

"Oh come on sweety," mom insisted. "We can do something fun while we wait for the DVR to get far enough ahead so we can skip the commercials."

Mom was falling over herself so much to cooperate with her little cheerleader princess that I lost all sympathy for her. I couldn't imagine any competition mom could beat me at. If she wanted to agree bad enough to play this stupid game with her bratty daughter, I decided she could take whatever punishment came with it.

"Ok, I guess."

"Great, but whichever one of you loses, you promise to do your Speed Bump, right?" Kaylee asked.

"Yes, sweetheart," mom said.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Ok, are you both ready?" Kaylee asked, trying to build drama. Mom and I both nodded. "Put your hands by your sides and get ready to move. I'll count down from three and then say the challenge."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"First one to kiss my feet!" Kaylee shouted excitedly.

I gave mom a disgusted, "can you believe that bitch?" look, but mom was already diving to her knees in front of the ottoman.

I thought, "how absurd" but I didn't have time to argue if I wanted to avoid Kaylee's stupid 'Speed Bump'. I slipped off the sofa in front of Kaylee and had just puckered up to place a kiss on the bottom of her right foot when I saw mom had already kissed Kaylee's left foot and was swinging her head over to kiss the right, too.

"Oh!" Shouted Kaylee exuberantly, "too bad, sis! We have a winner. Congratulations, mom. You're the first finisher in this week's challenge."

Still on her knees, mom clapped her hands lightly and said, "Yayy!" Leaning down, she kissed Kaylee's foot one more time and said, "Thank you dear!"

I couldn't believe this was happening. "And now for you, sis." Kaylee lifted her foot and placed it right on top of my still puckered lips. Tilting her head up and looking down her nose, she said, "Always just a little slower than everyone else to jump when I say 'hop'." My nose was buried in the underside of her toes, the tips of which obscured the lower half of my vision. I just sat there stupidly, worried about where this might be heading.

Mom had returned to the couch where she said, "So what's the Speed Bump?"

"The last place finisher," Kaylee paused for effect, "has to let me sit on their face until the end of tonight's Amazing Race."

I slapped Kaylee's foot away from my face. Looking at mom, I pleaded, "Oh my god, no frickin' way!"

"Don't worry," Kaylee added, "I have my shorts on. I won't really even be touching you. It won't kill you. Besides, you promised."

"Mommm!" I whined.

"Come on now dear. Don't be a spoilsport. You did promise."

"Oh, this sucks!" I groaned. "This is the stupidest, most disgusting Speed Bump ever. I can't believe you would ask anyone to do something so gross."

"Now, Bailey, don't be mean. Kaylee's right, it won't hurt you and it will be over before you know it."

Kaylee kicked the ottoman away to make room. She stood up and patted the couch where she was just sitting. "Come on, sis. It won't be that bad. You might even like it." Her words were demeaning enough, but her triumphant grin was like jamming a fire poker directly into my belly.

Slowly I crawled over to the couch, turned and laid my head back on the seat. It felt surreal. Like I was watching myself from afar.

As soon as I was in position, Kaylee hopped up with her knees on either side of my head. I felt her bare feet on the top of my head just before she plopped her full weight right on my face.

"Ow, ow! Get off of me you fat cow!" I cried but my voice was muffled by the seat of Kaylee's pants. Kaylee raised herself and looked down at me from between her legs laughing with abandon.

"Damn you crazy bitch!" I yelled. "You almost broke my nose. Besides, I can't breathe under there."

"Bailey! Be nice!" Mom warned sternly. Before I could protest further, she added, "Kaylee, if you're going to sit on someone's face, you should be careful not to hurt them. And at least let them breathe a little."

"Ok mom. I'm sorry, Bailey. Let's try again." She lowered her butt, pushing my head back down into the cushion, but much more gently this time. As soon as she lowered her full weight, she lifted back up slightly so that my nose was just touching the seam of her ridiculously tight short shorts.

I tried to adjust to my position. Kaylee's thighs were pinning my shoulders and her heels at my temples fixed my head upright. It wasn't really painful. Looking up, I could see her long blonde hair curling down to her shoulder blades. Her back was curved in its usual position, which I always thought she adopted because it made her breasts stick up in the front and her round butt stick out in back.

"Ok, mom. Time for our milkshakes." I heard Kaylee say. "Make mine peach ice cream! What are you going to have?"

"I don't really need a milkshake, dear," mom replied, "but I'll bring you yours." I felt the couch shift as mom got up. Kaylee started the DVR without waiting for mom to return.

"That's just like Kaylee," I thought, "winner gets the right to make her a milkshake."

Just as I started trying to think of evil things I could do to get even with Kaylee, she started rocking her hips back and forth slowly. My nose was dragging right along her butt crack! My repulsion bubbled back up. Again I yelled, "Hey, no body said anything about wiggling ar...."

Before I could finish, Kaylee let her whole weight drop heavily back onto my face, completely smothering me. I tried to squirm free, but Kaylee reached back and grabbed a fistful of hair at the top of my head. Pulling it tightly, she looked down at me over her shoulder and said, "Now you just be quiet down there, understand?"

I didn't move and couldn't speak with her full weight on my face. Keeping the tension painfully on my hair, she said, "Just nod if you understand me." I couldn't move my head at all, but she must have felt some movement as I attempted to nod.

Kaylee immediately lifted herself again until my nose was just touching her pants. She rocked her hips back and forth again with a little more pressure this time. My nose raked across the coarse spandex of her cheerleading practice shorts. I steeled myself not to complain again, though.

I heard mom come back in saying, "Here you go, dear." She must have sat on the easy chair because I didn't feel the couch shift.

Kaylee had stopped wiggling and sunk a little lower onto my face. My nose was pressed deeply into the seat of her shorts. Knowing Kaylee, I was sure it was right next to her butthole.

Even breathing through my mouth, though, Kaylee's smell was inescapable. Mostly, it smelled of Kaylee -- her sweet, acidic sweat. The scent of her femininity was almost equally strong and underlain with a hint of urine. Together, the intensity was nearly overpowering.

When I first thought about it, it made me retch slightly. Feeling my convulsion, Kaylee reached down. Casually patting my right breast, she said, "You ok down there?" She wiggled her hips side to side, burrowing my nose even deeper into her shorts.

I tried a tentative breath through my nose, which meant drawing air right through Kaylee's shorts. The other odors were still present, but in this position, an earthier, musky essence dominated. Surprisingly, it didn't smell bad, though.

We sat like that for many minutes as I alternated between breathing through my mouth and through my nose. My face grew hot and I wondered idly if the moisture in my tiny enclosed space emanated from the sweat on my face or from the crack of Kaylee's ass.

At some point, I heard mom say, "I guess I'll make it an early night. You girls behave." I lost track of whether they were still watching their show.

As I lay there, I realized I was beginning to actually revere Kaylee's complex scents. It was like Kaylee herself, potent, forward, sensual, enigmatic, unique. Sure, I thought, she can be a stuck-up bitch sometimes. Well, most of the time. But why shouldn't she? She's beautiful, confident and popular. Why shouldn't someone like her have everything go her way?

Where my stomach felt knotted, suddenly I felt something release. My stomach felt good, like it was springtime with a butterfly fluttering happily inside.

I pushed my nose deeper into Kaylee's butt. In response, she wiggled and settled down deeper. My nose was squashed uncomfortably, but it didn't bother me. I felt fresh and warm all over, as if I had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a big fluffy towel straight out of the drier. I inhaled deeply.

I continued inhaling deeply until I made myself dizzy. I breathed shallower as I lay there in a semi-conscious state, like I was high or something. I felt Kaylee shift her weight back, resting her butt on my forehead and completely blacking out my vision. My nose was buried in cleft of her shorts pushed up into her vagina. The odor changed and grew stronger, but it was still inescapably Kaylee.

After a few minutes, Kaylee started rocking her hips again, slowly at first. I bent my neck to press my nose more firmly into the cleft of her shorts. Kaylee reached back and grabbed my hair again. She held it tightly, but didn't yank it like before. Gradually, her momentum increased until she was rocking her hips so that her cleft dragged from the bridge of my nose to my chin. Her butt fully obscured my vision when she rocked back and I gazed up at those gorgeous blonde locks when she swung forward. She had her head thrown back as she rocked back and forth, grinding on my face.

Just when I thought the coarse fabric of her shorts would scrape the skin from my nose and chin, Kaylee stopped. Bearing down hard on my nose, I heard her gasp, "Ahh, ahhhh, ennhhh." She paused for a long moment pressing down hard, then suddenly leaned back again resting her butt on my forehead and swinging her feet out onto the floor. Her entire weight pushed me deep into the cushions. My sore nose was buried in the sodden cleft of her shorts, but at least I could breathe through my mouth. My face and hair were soaked with sweat from the heat of Kaylee's thighs.

We remained like that for minutes as Kaylee recovered. The TV had apparently been turned off. The only sound was Kaylee's deep breathing and my own pulse throbbing in my ears.

Finally, a cool wind rushed onto my face as Kaylee popped up off of the couch. Without a word, she headed back to her room.

I picked up Kaylee's sneakers and socks, poured myself a tall, much needed glass of peach brandy and headed back to my room. Before turning in, I knocked softly on Kaylee's door. "Kaylee?" I said tentatively. I had a strange urge to apologize, but for what I was unsure.

"Kaylee?" I repeated. I didn't hear any sounds from the other side. "I'm sorry I called you names." I waited. "Thank you for giving me a Speed Bump."

I left her shoes and socks outside her door. I went straight to bed, but tossed and turned for hours.

.............

The next morning, I was awakened when something heavy hit my bed, right beside my chest. I pried open my eyes just in time to see Kaylee swinging her knee across my face. Facing my feet, she turned to look down over her shoulder and said, "Morning sis. I had so much fun last night, I decided to pick up where I left off this morning."

Kaylee had her knees on either side of my chest with her legs hooked over my shoulders and her ankles above my head. Instantly, I felt a tantalizing tingle reminding me of my inexplicable rapture of last evening.

Kaylee was wearing a shiny gold thong that emerged from hiding at the bottom of her ass and spread to a stiff wrinkled triangle that scarcely covered her sex. As she lowered herself, I barely had time to register that these must be the same underwear that she had worn all day at school, at her long, hot cheerleading practice and as she rode my face last night.

Slowly, she rubbed herself on my face again, starting at my forehead and continuing in one smooth motion to my chin. She pushed her stiff, crusted crotch across every inch of my face. Then, reaching back and spreading her cheeks, she repeated the process, wiping my face with the tiny thread of the thong buried in her ass. I saw the muscle of her anus bulging from both sides of the thong just before she paused, slowly smearing her ass against my nose and mouth, as if daring me to protest. Her underwear smelled sweetly stale, like overripe peaches, but Kaylee's natural aroma drew me in so deeply, I wished I could submerge myself in it.

After crudely baptizing my face, she began rubbing the heavily remoistened triangle of her thong softly against my nose. The thong worked its way inside her lips, which I quickly found lapping the sides of my nose.

I tried to extend my tongue and maybe stimulate her clitoris, or at least show her I was willing.

WHAP! I felt her stinging slap on the side of my head.

"I'm your sister you stupid lesbo." She said. "I don't want your tongue in there. That would be weird." The rules to Kaylee's new games were going to be confusing.

She settled back down on my nose and reached forward to grasp my breasts through my nightshirt. I felt her fingernails stabbing me through the cloth. She leaned forward, squishing my breasts painfully as she rocked her hips back, rubbing her panty covered clitoris in circles from the bridge to the tip of my nose.

The triangle of her thong captured the flow of her juices like a handkerchief stopping a broken fire hydrant. My nose and cheeks were covered in her syrup. I even felt it trickle down the sides of my neck. It ran steadily over my upper lip where I hungrily lapped all I could collect. She tasted spectacular, like orange blossoms with a hint of peach nectar.

She must have still been aroused from last night because it only took a few more minutes before she started grinding with hard and fast abandon. When she was close, she lifted her hips and pounded her mound repeatedly right between my eyes, the ridge of my nose directly beneath her clammy cloth covered clitoris.