Cheerleader Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a dozen or more thrusts, she began to moan in time with her beat. "Unngh, unnnhgh, unnnnngh," she grunted, finally punctuated by a single high pitched, "ah!" and released one final gooey gush of her luscious liquid.

I felt her bare buttocks settle on my forehead as she released my afflicted breasts and leaned back for her recovery, just like the previous night. I caught my breath, inhaling deeply, basking in the scent that covered her crotch and most of my head.

Kaylee recovered much more quickly than last time and ordered, "Bend your knees." I obediently pulled my feet up, sticking my knees in the air. Kaylee braced her hands on my knees and sat up till her thighs were vertical. "Kiss my ass, sis," she ordered as if she was telling me to pass the salt.

I leaned forward and kissed the middle of her butt cheek. For good measure, I added another kiss on the middle of her left before dropping back down to my pillow.

WHAP! She slapped me again. "I didn't tell you to stop," she instructed.

I repeated my kisses, trying to cover a different spot each time. Constantly lifting my head made my neck sore. Just when I thought I'd have to drop back down to my pillow, Kaylee reached back. With one hand she pulled her cheek to the side. The other hand pulled both cheek and the thread of her thong.

"Now," Kaylee started, "kiss my ass again. And while you're kissing it, say 'You're the total boss of me.'"

Looking at her shamelessly spread cheeks with her pink peach blossom glistening and flexing, I froze like a bunny in headlights. My tummy still quivered with satisfaction, but a little voice in the back of my mind shouted, "No! You can't do this! This is your incorrigible bitch sister." I hesitated.

"Go ahead, sis." My sister sneered disdainfully. "Show me that you've finally learned your place."

"Nooo!!!" The little voice inside my head shrieked desperately. "If you do this, she'll make you her personal slave, maybe for life."

The little voice convinced me. I leaned forward, inserting my nose in the crevice of her cheeks. I moistened my lips and planted them firmly right on top of her raised round rosebud. I held the kiss for a moment, rotating my head slowly one direction, then back. Finally, pulling away, I said, "Kaylee, you're the total boss of me. You always have been."