Cheerleader Sluts: Bitch Barbie's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet she will come grovelling if I call her," Samantha said.

"Get her here for three," I said, "I have a delicious plan."

"You do, do you?" she asked, smiling.

"I do," I nodded, "so go clean up and have breakfast."

"Yes, sir," she saluted again.

"Today we make Sophia a nerd cum bucket," I said, leaving.

"What?" she called out, but I was already heading to the shower.

...

A couple hours later, Samantha had already demanded that Sophia get her ass over here by 3. I told Samantha the plan, which included hiding a video camera in the room to film my sodomy of Sophia.

"Sophia will come in all apologetic, but you will insist you won't even talk about it until she gets you off. Get her naked, and then after you come, leave, but demand she stays on all fours."

"And then what?" she asked.

"I'm going to walk in, my cock already lubed up and fuck her ass," I explained.

"She hates anal," Samantha said, "although she loves cum."

"Interesting," I nodded, even though I already knew she loved cum from eavesdropping earlier and she didn't seem overly eager about anal. "After I tear her ass apart, I plan to give her a nice bukkake with all my buddies."

"How?" she asked, before adding, "I don't want anyone to know about us."

"Me either," I quipped, "that's why you will leave before my friends show up."

"You are quite the puppet master," she smiled, before adding, "make sure you have enough stamina in you for one last fuck with me tonight."

"I'll try," I smiled.

"You make it happen," she firmly ordered.

"I believe I'm the one in charge here," I quipped back.

"Only when your dick is available for me," she countered.

"Fair enough," I laughed.

There was a knock at the door half an hour later and I answered it. I greeted, "Hi, Sophia."

"Hey," she greeted, clearly nervous. As she walked in, she asked, "Is she upset?"

"She seems her normal self to me," I shrugged.

"Good," she nodded, with a glimmer of hope.

"Yeah, bitchy," I joked, before adding, "she's in her room."

Sophia headed up there as I texted my three buddies a cryptic message, a follow up to an earlier call to each of them about our Holy Grail (which is our geek Indiana Jones symbolic joke about eventually getting laid):

Be here in the basement in twenty. Come in the back door and be quiet. I have the surprise of a lifetime.

I went to the door and eavesdropped.

Perfect timing.

"Get naked, bitch," my in-top-bitch-form sister demanded.

"But..." Sophia began.

"Now, you fucking bitch," Samantha roared. "I didn't get off last night because of you and now you're going to fix that."

"Nothing happened," Sophia stressed, as she likely got undressed.

"I believe you," my sister said, before adding, "you would never betray me in such a way."

"I wouldn't," Sophia replied.

"Now get licking," Samantha ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Sophia whispered, just loud enough for me to hear as my cock hardened.

Samantha, knowing I was listening, moaned, "That's it, you fucking slut, lick my cunt."

"What about your brother?" Sophia asked.

"You still plan to fuck him?" Samantha asked back.

"I was just teasing him," Sophia admitted, as I had suspected.

"But I thought he had a big dick?" my sister quipped.

"But he's still a nerd," Sophia responded.

"That he is," Samantha agreed. "Now get back to your full time job."

For a few minutes there was mostly silence other than soft moans until Samantha got animated, "Oh yes, fuck my cunt with your tongue," and "God, this is the only thing you are good at," and "don't you fucking stop."

Seconds later, she screamed, "Fuck, yes."

Sophia giggled a minute later, "I'm pretty sure your brother knows what we are doing."

"Probably jerking his big dick listening at the door," Samantha quipped back, knowing that was exactly what I was doing, as I rubbed my hard cock through my jeans.

"Imagine if he walked in right now," Sophia said, while laughing.

Samantha foreshadowed, "He'd probably make you his bitch and take that ass of yours."

"That is an out hole only," Sophia protested.

"Except for my thin strap-on," Samantha countered.

"And that was a one-time thing," Sophia said.

"We'll see," Samantha again foreshadowed, before adding, "I have to pee. But don't you dare get off your knees. You are not done getting forgiven yet."

"Yes, Mistress," Sophia responded.

The door opened and Samantha whispered, as she gave my stiff cock one quick squeeze, "She's all yours."

I nodded and sauntered in, my phone filming already, as I quietly moved behind her. Directly behind her, I asked, "Ready to see what nine inches feels like, Sophia?"

"What the hell?" she questioned, clearly surprised and moving to cover herself.

"Time to see what nine inches looks like," I answered, cupping my crotch.

"What?" she asked, realizing I was filming her. "You better not be filming me."

"Oh, don't worry, I have a lot of evidence of your cunt licking already," I said.

"Samantha," Sophia yelled, before demanding, "Get the fuck out."

To my surprise, Samantha popped back into the room, now dressed in a sundress (quick like Superman), "Just do as he tells you."

Sophia gasped, "What? Why?"

She then went into an Oscar worthy performance as she apologized, "I'm sorry, Sophia, but he got the pictures off my phone."

"Oh, no," Sophia said, her face going white.

"And virgin dickhead here promises to delete them all and never show them if you be his slut for an hour," Samantha revealed.

"Seriously?" Sophia asked, her face again squinting with disgust. "That's blackmail."

"It could be worse," Samantha said with a smirk. "Apparently he really is well-endowed."

"Knees, Sophia," I ordered, still filming.

Sophia glanced to Samantha but my sister nodded, "You've done worse."

"And much smaller," I added.

"Fine," she nodded, before quipping smugly, "It'll probably only take a few seconds."

Samantha smiled slightly, but said, "I don't want to watch this."

I quipped, "Yeah, that would be weird."

Samantha left and I ordered again, "Knees."

"Is the only way you can get a girl is by blackmail?" she asked, still in bitch mode.

"Semantics," I shrugged, before adding, "Plus, A slut is a slut," as I snapped my fingers, more determined to dominate and humiliated this pretty, anorexic bitch.

"Shut the phone off," she demanded, covered only by a blanket.

"Fine," I shrugged tossing the phone on the bed, knowing the whole scene was being filmed by the hidden camera I'd set up an hour earlier. "Now get the fuck over here or all the photos of you lezzing out go viral."

She began moving to me, but still had the blanket around her.

"Get rid of the blanket too," I ordered.

"Fine," she said, "you've probably never seen a naked girl in person anyway."

As she dropped the blanket, I quipped, "Not many, but you're the first whose tits are smaller than most of the football linebackers."

"Fuck off," she snapped, just as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Fish out my cock, no tits," I ordered, smugly.

"You're such an asshole," she said, as she obeyed my order.

I smiled, thinking to myself that is exactly where my dick was going next, but instead I shrugged, "That's what my sister said."

Once my cock was out and in her hands, her eyes betrayed her defiant bitchiness as they went big.

I asked, "It's a lot bigger than the steroid Neanderthals you usually spread your legs for, isn't it?"

She didn't respond as she stroked my cock seemingly in awe of how big it was.

"Go ahead, I'm told you love sucking cock, no tits" I said.

She looked up at me with a glare, obviously insecure about her small tits, but didn't say anything as she opened her pretty lips and took my cock in between them.

"That's it, suck my cock, no tits" I moaned.

She took her time as she slowly bobbed up and down on my cock. I asked, after a couple of minutes, when I pulled my cock out of her mouth, "Am I the biggest cock you have sucked?"

"Yes," she admitted, before taking my cock back in her mouth, clearly no longer disgusted by me...

I enjoyed a couple minutes more, where she impressively took over seven inches in her mouth, while she began to rub herself. I asked, again pulling my cock out of her mouth, "Ready to get fucked?"

"God, yes," she admitted with a look of insatiable lust in her eyes.

"You sure?" I asked, "I thought you thought I was just a nerd."

"Sometimes size matters," she purred, stroking my cock.

"Good to know," I smirked, before ordering, "Now bend over the end of the bed, no tits."

"Please, it's Sophia," she said, even as she obeyed.

I took my pants and underwear off, grabbed the anal lube I had conveniently left on Samantha's desk and lubed my dick.

She looked back, now bent over, and said with a smile, "Trust me, you won't need lube."

"Why not?" I asked, amused, as I lathered my dick, my true intentions still not revealed.

"Because I'm wet as hell," she admitted.

"From sucking my cock?" I asked, as I moved towards her.

"Although I'll never admit this in public, I want that big cock in me," she admitted.

Reaching her, I surprised her, by dropping to my knees and licking her, indeed, very wet pussy, curious if her taste was different than Samantha'. It was. Sweatier and with a stronger scent.

"Oh," she moaned, "the boys usually just slam it in me."

"Oh, I plan to do that too," I quipped, as I sucked on her clit, wanting to get her as horny as I could.

"Fuck, that feels so good," she moaned.

After about a minute, her moans increasing, I stood back up and asked, "Ready to be fucked?"

"God, yes," she moaned, as my cock teased her pussy entrance.

"Beg bitch," I ordered, tempted briefly to slide my dick in her pussy. Yet, I didn't want to lose my virginity to her.

She didn't hesitate as she begged, "Slide that big dick in my pussy."

"That's all you got?" I questioned, as I continued teasing her pussy lips.

"Make me your cheerleader slut. I'll do anything for you, Eddie," she pleaded, her wetness dripping onto my cock. "Fill me up, Eddie, with that huge fucking prick."

"In your ass?" I questioned, as I quickly moved my dick up and slammed it into her ass.

"Fuuuuuck!" she screamed, "Pull it out, pull it out, pull it out!"

"Just relax, no tits," I said, my hands firmly on her hips, in awe of how tight her ass was. "The pain will go away... eventually."

"Pull it out," she repeated, as all nine inches were now deep in her ass.

"For an hour you're my slut, slut, and you did say you would do anything," I reminded her. "And I am saving my virginity for someone special."

"I fucking hate you," she said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not a big fan of yours either," I said, "You're a complete bitch, but fuck you have a tight ass."

"Better a bitch than a nerd," she snapped back, unable to keep her mouth shut... clearly too dumb to understand that at the moment all the power was in my hands.

"If you say so," I shrugged, as I bucked my ass and went even deeper into her.

"Fuck, stop," she screamed.

"Then stop being a bitch, and just obey like the cum slut you are," I suggested, as I began slowly fucking her ass.

"Go slow," she begged, oddly shut up by name calling.

"Sure," I agreed, wanting to enjoy this sodomy. I wanted to take my time and fuck her ass until she actually enjoyed it. I wanted to make her an ass slut.

For a few minutes, I continued slowly fucking her ass, enjoying the intense tightness as well as her whimpers, which slowly shifted over time.

"You're beginning to like it in the ass, aren't you, cum slut?" I asked, beginning to move faster.

"No," she lied, even as she moaned softly.

I slapped her ass. "Don't lie to me, cum slut."

"Fine," she yelped, "I like it."

"What do you like?" I asked.

"Your cock in my ass," she moaned, as I began pumping in and out of her ass faster.

"Beg, slut," I demanded.

"Please, Eddie, fuck my ass with your big cock," she moaned, as she moved her left hand to her pussy.

"Do you want to come from getting ass fucked?" I questioned, now slamming into her.

"God, yes," she moaned louder, her orgasm getting close.

"Because you're an ass slut for nerd dick?" I questioned.

"Yes, yes," she admitted.

"Say it, cum slut," I ordered, knowing her words, once edited, would be blackmail for life.

"I'm a cheerleading ass slut for big dick nerds," she declared, before coming seconds later.

My own orgasm close, I continued fucking her hard throughout her orgasm, before pulling out and ordering, "Knees, cum slut."

She weakly obeyed, her orgasm still sending pleasure through her, and looked up at me.

I pumped my cock and said, "I understand you like facials."

"How do you know that?" she asked, just as my cum rocketed out of my cock and onto her pretty face.

Four ropes later, I ordered, "Open up, cum slut."

She obeyed and I slid my cock back in her mouth. I slowly fucked her mouth for a couple of minutes before pulling out and ordering, "Follow me."

"Where?" she asked, as she wiped a bit of cum from her closed right eye.

"To the basement," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Just obey, cum slut," I sighed, annoyed by her questions.

"Aren't we done?" she asked.

"We still have half an hour," I said. "And I have a few big surprises for you still."

"Like what?"

"You'll see," I said ominously. "Now follow me."

"Naked?" she asked.

"Yes," I sighed again.

She stood up and said, "Oh fuck, you really did a number on my ass."

I laughed, "That was the plan."

"Actually, back on your knees," I said.

She looked at my still hard dick and said, "Does that thing ever go down?"

"Occasionally," I said, as she returned to her knees.

She moved her hand back to my dick and said, "I can't believe someone like you has a dick like this."

I said, "Most guys like me have dicks like this."

"No way," she said, accidentally setting herself up for what I had planned next.

"Now don't move," I ordered, "I'll be back with your surprise in a minute."

I hurried out, grabbed the towel I had left for me outside the door, wrapped it around my body, and went downstairs.

All three of my buddies were there and Wally immediately asked, "Why are you in a towel?"

"Because I just finished fucking Sophia," I answered.

"Fuck off," both Wally and Alex said.

"Seriously," I nodded. "and now all three of you get to get blow jobs from her."

"Bull shit," Wally called.

"I wouldn't believe me either," I said, "but it's true. Now follow me, before she gets suspicious."

Before they could say anything else, I headed back upstairs.

Martin, who hadn't said anything, finally spoke, "I'm going, why would he lie?"

"True," Wally agreed.

All three were behind me as I returned to Samantha's room.

As I entered, Sophia was still on her knees, and began to speak, "About time, I was...what the fuck?"

"Holy shit," Martin gasped, looking down at the naked, cum coated face, of Sophia.

Sophia went to cover herself up again and I threatened, "Don't you dare move, slut."

"You asshole," she snapped, but obeyed.

"This is payback for being such a bitch all those years," I said.

"I'm first," Martin declared, already out of his pants.

"Three nerd dicks, three facials," I revealed.

"And then this blackmail is done?" she asked, even as she glanced over to Martin's cock. Seven inches and thick.

"Yep," I lied.

"Fine," she said, before threatening, "if any of you ever breathe a word of this I will fucking kill you."

"Who would believe us?" Martin asked, as he moved in front of the kneeling cheerleader.

She laughed, as she took his cock in her hands, "Fair enough." After a moment, she said, as she stroked it, "Fuck, your dick is thick."

"Now get sucking," Martin ordered, very out of character.

"Are all nerds demanding assholes?" she asked, as she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth.

"Oh God," Martin groaned.

As she bobbed on his cock, which stretched her mouth wide, I grabbed the hidden camcorder and moved it for a better view.

As I filmed her, Wally and Alex got out of their pants and waited their turn.

Not surprisingly, Martin didn't last long, as he grunted after just over a minute, "Fuck."

"Pull out and coat her face," I ordered.

He did and immediately sprayed his load on her face.

Her eyes closed, she still had no idea I was filming her close, as Wally said, "I'm next" and pushed Martin out of the way and shoved his cock roughly into the cum covered, eyes closed, cheerleader.

Cum on her eyes, all she could do was suck, and she did.

It was fucking hot to watch, my cock again iron-clad stiff.

"Can I fuck her?" Alex asked.

"Sure," I agreed, "but you got to come on her face."

"Sure," he nodded, going behind her.

To my surprise, Sophia didn't protest, but instead, repositioned herself onto all fours, all the while never taking the cock in her mouth out. Obviously, the humiliation was turning her on.

Alex moved behind her, knelt down and slid his cock into the only hole not yet used.

"Holy fuck, so hot," Alex groaned.

Sophia finally spoke, her eyes still closed though, "God, yes, fuck me nerd, fuck me hard."

Wally shoved his cock back in her mouth and demanded, "Keep sucking, our cheerleader slut."

And she did, moving her body like a rocking horse so she could deep throat Wally's dick and then take all of Alex's in her pussy.

I filmed the entire thing and got a close up as Wally pulled out and shot his load all over her face and open mouth.

"Oh God, harder, fuck me harder," she demanded, even as cum hit her face.

"Want another load?" I asked, as I moved in front of her, handing the camera to Martin.

"Yes," she moaned, although I wasn't sure if it was in reply to my question, or the orgasm building from getting fucked.

I didn't care either way, as I slid my cock in her open mouth.

She resumed the rocking horse movement, taking the majority of my cock in her mouth with her forward bobs.

In less than a minute, Sophia screamed, "I'm coming!"

"Come my cheerleading slut," I demanded.

"Yes," she agreed, as her orgasm hit her.

Alex warned a few seconds later, "I'm getting close."

"Pull out and come give her a present," I ordered.

He did, hurrying over as I moved away and jerked his cock on the trembling, on all fours, cheerleader.

"Come all over my face, stud," she demanded, opening her mouth wide, even as she continued trembling.

"Oh fuck," Alex grunted, as he obliged her request.

And it was all filmed as I watched in awe the most cum I'd ever seen shoot out of one cock, including porn... and I had watched a lot of porn.

"Holy fuck," Martin joked, "have you ever come before?"

When he was finally done, I slid my cock back in her mouth, and began fucking her face. Her slobbering sounds were hot and I held her head and pumped my dick in and out of her mouth. She gagged a couple times as I pushed all nine inches down her throat, but she kept sucking.

It took me a few minutes, but my balls again boiled and I erupted one final load all over her face. As I did, both Alex and Wally took pictures with their phones of the completely cum covered face of the pretty, bitchy cheerleader.

I asked, "Want a towel?"

"Please," she nodded, as she began wiping cum off her face around her eyes.

I handed her her shirt and she used it to wipe the abundance of cum all over her.

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw the video camera and the phones, and she snapped, "Really?"