Cheerleader Sluts: Bitch Barbie's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just so you will be a good nerd cum slut for now on," I replied.

"You lied," she said.

"I did," I nodded, "something I know you are good at."

She looked down and saw that it was her shirt in her hand. "For fuck's sake," she sighed.

"Starting now, you will be our cum slut," I said.

"You can't be serious," she said, even as she looked at the three cocks that were all still hard.

"Ever been triple teamed?" I asked.

Yet instead of anger, she said, "You guys are fucking insatiable."

"Go fill all her holes boys," I said.

"I can't believe I'm allowing this," she said, as she straddled Wally's cock.

"I can," I said, as she devoured Wally's cock, and bent forward to allow access to her ass.

As Martin moved behind her, I added, "A slut is always a slut."

I grabbed the video camera and filmed Sophia as she got triple-teamed by my three best friends.

As I did, I pondered how I was going to blackmail Kara and how I was going to save Janice.

Could I have my cake and eat it too?

The End... for now.