Cheerleader Submission: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," she answered.

"Undress for me, my kitten," I requested.

She stood up, clearly slightly nervous, and slowly took off her clothes. The pictures were amazing, but did not do justice to how perfect she really was. Once she was completely naked, I said, "Sit back on the couch, my kitten."

"Yes, ma'am," she replied, sitting back down and crossing her legs, hiding her perfect treasure.

I complimented her again, "You are a beautiful woman, Kayla."

Blushing, she responded, "Thank you, ma'am."

"Pose for me," I instructed, give me a sultry look.

The look she gave would make any straight woman drop to their knees and beg to serve her. My own pussy let out a small discharge. I tried to collect myself as I said, "Are you sure you are not the predator and not the prey?"

She smiled, suddenly a bit more confident, "Oh, I am definitely the prey, ma'am."

I said, "You said you have eaten a lot of pussy, my kitten."

"Yes, ma'am," she admitted.

"Do you want to taste mine?"

"Yes, ma'am, very much so."

"Crawl to me, my kitten," I ordered gently.

She instantly fell to the floor and crawled to me, a sight so intoxicating that I began leaking into my thong.

I opened my legs and she crawled right between them. She surprised me by reaching for my thong and pulling it off me rather aggressively. She did the same to my skirt, removing it with lustful eagerness.

She looked up at me and asked, "Can I please lick your pussy, Miss Patel?"

Hearing her ask so sweetly and yet with a lustful look in her eyes, I moaned, "Yes, my kitten, please your Mistress."

She responded, "Thank you, Mistress," and leaned into my damp pussy.

Watching her buried in my pussy was amazing, but nothing compared to her tongue. I have had many women please me, but none did so with such tenderness, such skill. She didn't lick my pussy, she made love to it. She kissed my lips, she gently licked them, she swirled her tongue between them, each bringing a sweet sensation to my body. Within only a couple of minutes of her gentle teasing I felt my orgasm building. As if completely in tune with my body and sensing my impending orgasm, she made love to my clit. She used her lips to suck it in her mouth and her tongue to swirl inside the hood. It was too much and my orgasm exploded through me. She held my clit in her mouth through my entire orgasm until I pushed her away because my clit had become overly sensitive.

She instantly looked up at me with fear and apologized, "I am so sorry, Mistress."

I instantly responded, "Don't be, my kitten, it just felt so good that I couldn't take it any longer."

Her look of feeling like a failure shifted to happiness and she waited further instruction.

As I recovered, I ordered, "I want to watch you get yourself wet for me. Get ready to have your Mistress pleasure you."

She instantly opened her legs, leaned against the couch and began to pleasure herself.

I reached for a strap-on cock I had from my college days and strapped it on my hips while my beautiful cheerleading Goddess played with herself.

I asked, "Do you want me to fuck you, my kitten?"

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned.

"How badly?" I queried.

"Desperately, Mistress," she moaned, "my body is yours to do as you please."

"Hmmm," I moaned back, "You sure about that?"

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned, slipping a finger inside her oasis of juice, "I am yours. I want you to be my one and only Mistress."

"You do?" I asked, surprised by the declaration.

"What about Kelly and Laura?"

"I don't like them. They are mean to me. I want you, Miss Patel. I want to serve you unconditionally."

It was my turn to go red. I smiled, "Well, I will deal with the girls tomorrow, my kitten. But now I need to fuck my kitten."

I walked over to her and had her reposition herself so I could take her from behind.

I asked, "Are you ready, my kitten?"

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned, "make me your slave."

Such words were such a turn-on and I slid the plastic cock inside my petite, perfect pet.

Her moans echoed through the room instantly and they were the kind of moans you hear in porno films, except these moans clearly were not faked. She held onto the couch to steady herself as I began to pump my cock into her harder.

Hearing her talk dirty was another turn-on. "Oh yes, Mistress, fuck your slut," and "Oh God, Miss Patel, I love your cock in me," and as she reached orgasm, "Yes, Mistress, fuck my tight cunt, I mean fuck your tight cunt. You own it. Yes, yes, yeeeeeessssssss."

She turned her head to me and her look of complete orgasmic bliss was just more perfection from my perfect kitten.

I didn't slow down as the orgasm shuddered through her. She moaned, "Oh, I love you Mistress. I want to be yours forever, Mistress."

"And you are, my pet," I moaned, pulling out my cock, before ordering her, "Stand up."

She obeyed. I was still on my knees and I looked up at my new pet. My perfect little kitten. I ordered, "Pose again for me, my kitten."

She obeyed and I was instantly taken by her sexiness. She dripped sexuality with just one pose, one look.

I saw her pussy still glistening from her just finished orgasm, and I leaned up and cleaned her.

She moaned, "Oh thank you, Mistress. Your tongue feels so good."

Not surprisingly, her taste was as heavenly and sweet as was everything else about her. I returned the favour, licking her pussy lips ever so gently. She shuddered at my touch and I too made love to her pussy with my tongue. Her breathing increased again as did her moans and I learned that my kitten had a clit trigger and could orgasm again and again. As soon as I sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue inside her hood, replicating what she had done to me, she came instantly, screaming, "Oh my God, yes, Mistress, I'm coming again."

I lapped her juice, intoxicated and getting drunk on her sweet flavour. Finally, I stood up, my knees suddenly numb, and returned to my loveseat.

Kayla, without a word, dropped to her knees and crawled over to me. She was indeed an obedient little kitten.

She asked, like a child asking for a treat at the 7-11, "May I lick your pussy, Mistress?"

I opened my legs and she crawled between them and pleasured me again. My second orgasm was always a lot of work, but if any girl was up to it, it was my new kitten. She pleasured my pussy with her lips and tongue for over thirty minutes, never once stopping, until my orgasm began to again build. Getting close, I ordered, "Finger-fuck me, my kitten."

Instantly I felt my pussy filled with two fingers and she pumped my pussy with fast, deep thrusts. My moans increased and just as I was close, she hooked her fingers inside, found my usually very elusive g-spot, and tapped on it like a drum. I screamed, "Oh fuuuuuuuuuck, yes kitten, don't stop, fuck, yes, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, fuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm comiiiiiiiiiing."

My legs tightened and the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced in my life pulsed through every vein of my body. Kayla continued tapping on my clit until I again pushed her away. This time she smiled and, like a nasty little lesbian slut, put her fingers to her mouth and cleaned my excess juice from them.

Needing a break, I pulled her up and we cuddled like two lovers. I asked, knowing now that she would be thinking rationally and not as a horny girl, "Are you sure you want to be my kitten?"

"I want nothing more in this whole world, Mistress," she replied.

"I was hoping you would say that," I purred. "Tomorrow I will deal with the other two."

"Thank you, Mistress," she replied, her softness so sweet.

We made love again that night and she slept over for the first of many, many times (until she moved in with me three months later).

The next morning, I woke up and she was not in my bed. I walked downstairs and she was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal on my kitchen island...completely naked.

She said, with a mouthful of Fruit Loops, "Good morning, Mistress."

"I have an extra robe for you, my kitten," I suggested.

She smiled, "I am not a big fan of clothing, Mistress."

I chuckled, discarding my robe, "Well, I guess I am not either, my kitten."

She fell to her knees and crawled over to me, "Can I have a breakfast snack, Mistress?"

I opened my legs to give her access to my pussy and responded, "Snack away, my kitten. Snack away."

She extended her tongue and began a routine that we still have to this day....

EPILOGUE

That night, I had Kelly and Laura over for a little discussion about bullying and decided they deserved to be punished. I told them I was going to the Dean to have them expelled and they begged me not to...pleading and grovelling and saying they would do anything to keep me from going to the Dean...well...anything ended up having them beg, on video, for Kitten take both their anal cherries with a nice-long strap-on....and that was just the beginning of our blossoming relationship.

As I mentioned, you may not call what we have love....but we do and that is what matters.

THE END

12