Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers

James woke up several hours later to the sensation of Jamie sucking on his cock. As he came fully awake, so did his cock, which Jamie quickly mounted. Jamie smiled down at him as she began to fuck him, settling into a steady rhythm as she rode up and down on his cock. James just lay there with his hands behind his head, watching his sister move up and down on his cock. Then Jamie turned around until she was facing his feet without ever removing his cock from her pussy. With her ass pointed at him, she began to pump up and down on his cock. James could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, see her pussy lips grasping his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

As James felt himself begin to cum, he said so and Jamie quickly jumped off his cock and sucked it into her mouth, sucking her own juices off of him as he began to pump his seed into her eagerly sucking mouth. Jamie sucked him until he stopped cumming, then kissed him and quietly crept back to her own room for the rest of the night. James just passed out in exhaustion.

James overslept the next morning and was going to be late for school. Jamie had already left and his father was gone to work. Lightly knocking on his parents' bedroom door, James opened the door. His mother was sprawled naked on the bed, sleeping it seemed. Backing out of the room, James was closing the door when he heard his mother asking him what he wanted. Talking through the barely open door, he explained that he needed a note because he had overslept and was going to be late for school. June told him to come in, that she would write him a note. Hesitantly, James entered her room. She had grabbed a pad off of the night table and was propping it on her thighs, her knees up as she wrote the note. James could see her pussy staring at him and could see that her nipples were hard. As he stared at her, he couldn't help but remember the video he had seen them watching the night before. He tried to picture that other cock plunging into her pussy when she held out the note to him.

As he moved to take the note, his mother grabbed him by the hand and pulled him closer.

"What's this?" she said, reaching out and stroking the hard-on that had begun to grow in his pants as he had stared at her. "Did you get excited looking at me?"

James flushed as he stood there, his mother holding his hand.

"Remember, I told you that any time you wanted to talk to me about these things, or practice anything, that it was all right. Maybe you'd like me to help you with this," she suggested, rubbing his cock again.

James tried to stammer a reply but his mother quickly pulled his zipper down and extracted his cock from his pants. It was standing straight out in front of him as she grasped it in her hand, squeezing it.

"You have a very nice cock, James," she said, squeezing it some more. "Have any of your girlfriends given you a blowjob yet?" she asked. "I'm sure they must have, you have such a nice cock."

Pulling him closer, June stuck her tongue out and probed into the slit of his cock, then let her tongue run around the head. James groaned and shifted uncomfortably as his mother then sucked his cock into her mouth, not stopping until the entire thing disappeared into her throat. James gasped as she began to suck his cock with her throat muscles, sucking his cock and squeezing his balls. Stopping for a moment, June looked up at her son, who was flushed with excitement and confusion.

"Your cock tastes very nice, James," she said. "Why don't you practice licking my pussy while I suck your cock for you so you can go to school without it sticking out in front of you."

Pulling him onto the bed, June rolled over, positioning her pussy right on his mouth as she sucked his cock back into her mouth. She felt James tongue begin to probe in her pussy and lightly suck on her as she ground her pussy into his face as she sucked his cock. Holding his cock in her hand for a second, she told him to lightly nibble her clit, that that was a very exciting thing to do for a girl. As he complied, June almost fainted as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body. She eagerly resumed sucking his cock, working it with her tongue as she sucked it down into her throat. She felt herself building to orgasm from the talented tongue that her son was using on her pussy, so she increased the intensity of her sucking to get him to orgasm with her. As she felt his balls begin to squirt their load into her mouth, June allowed her own orgasm to sweep over her, her juices running into James' willing sucking mouth as he lapped up all her juices, even as she sucked his cock dry of his cum, swallowing all of it.

Grinding her pussy into his face one last time, June rolled off of him and allowed him to climb to his feet. Telling him what a wonderful job he had done and how good he had tasted to her, June admonished him to wash his face before he left for school. As James went from her room in a bit of shock from what had just happened, June stretched and smiled, even as she picked up the candle from the night stand and began to fuck herself with it. It seemed that the only thing she was thinking of anymore was sex, and she liked it and wanted more.

Jumping up and showering, June had decided to pay Art a visit and get some loving from him, now that that wasn't a problem any more. As she arrived at his office, she said hello to Dawn as she walked into his office. Art looked up in surprise as June walked into the office. She closed the door as she walked over to his desk, giving him a big kiss.

"Art, I'm so horny, I could just scream. I had to come down here. Please fuck me, I'll go crazy if I don't get some."

Art smiled as he stood up and dropped his pants, letting June suck his cock to a state of readiness. Hiking her skirt up around her waist, June lay on her stomach on his desk with her ass and pussy hanging off in front of him, cock high. Art quickly presented his cock to her pussy, pushing it all the way in as he began to fuck her. June gripped the front of the desk as Art continued to pound her pussy, beginning to satisfy some of her urges.

As he continued to fuck her, the door suddenly opened and Larry came into the office with his cock sticking out in front of him. Walking over to the front of the desk, he inserted his cock into June's open, waiting mouth. She eagerly sucked his cock as Art continued to pound her pussy. Then Dawn walked into the office. June continued to suck Larry's cock as Dawn walked around the desk to where Art was fucking her. Reaching between his legs, Dawn began to fondle his balls as he pistoned his cock in and out of June's pussy.

As he began to cum, Art plunged his cock into June's pussy, ramming it all the way in even as Larry began to fill her mouth with his cum. June gulped Larry's load down her throat as fast as she could, sucking the last of his cum from his cock before letting it fall from her mouth. When Art finished cumming, Dawn pulled his cock out of June and began to lick it and suck their combined juices from it. Then she knelt down and glued her mouth to June's pussy, sucking all of the cum from her pussy, sticking her tongue way up her hole searching it all out. Then she stood up and kissed Art.

Larry and Art helped June to stand up from the desk. She declared that she felt much better now, kissing both of them and then kissing Dawn, letting her tongue swirl around in Dawn's mouth, tasting herself on her with Art's cum. As they stood there with their mouths open, June left the office, saying she was going home now.

When James and Jamie got home from school that day, James told her about what had happened that morning with their mother. Jamie just looked at him in amazement and declared that he must be making it up. James insisted that it had really happened. When Jamie persisted in her disbelief, James told her he'd prove it. Telling Jamie to watch from the closet, he went and knocked on his mother's door. When he heard her voice, he walked into the room. His mother was putting clothes away and had her back to him.

"I just wanted to tell you that the note worked. Thanks."

"Is that all you wanted to tell me, James?" she asked. "You're sure there's nothing else?"

"Well, that was really nice what you did to for me this morning," he stammered. "I really liked it."

"Would you like to do it again? Your father won't be home from work for at least another hour," she said.

"I don't want to bother you," he said.

"Nonsense. If I don't have time for my own son, I might as well be dead," she replied. "Come here," she said, pulling him over towards the bed. Let's see what your problem is now."

As she pulled him over to the bed, June was busy undoing his pants, freeing his cock to spring into view. With a smile she reached out and caressed his cock, squeezing it. Quickly pulling her skirt off, she lay back and spread her legs, encouraging him to lay on top of her as she sucked his cock so that he could also suck her.

Jamie watched from the closet in disbelief as James and her mother lay down in a 69. James had been telling the truth, she realized. Their mother really was wild, sucking James' cock while he slurped between her legs. As Jamie rubbed herself while she watched them, she found herself getting mad that she had been excluded from her mother's attentions. It wasn't fair that James was getting all the fun. Without thinking, Jamie stormed out of the closet and went to her mother's room, pushing the door open and walking in without knocking. Walking over to the bed, she stood there for a moment as James and her mother stopped their sucking to stare at her in astonishment.

"What are you doing?" Jamie said. "Why do you only care about James? How come you don't care about me?" she said as she burst into tears.

June scrambled to sit up on the bed, reaching to hug Jamie. Pulling her to sit beside her on the bed, June held her in her arms, assuring her that of course she loved her too.

"I didn't know you were ready for these things," she said. "Of course I want you to learn, I just didn't know you were ready."

"I've been ready," Jamie said. "James and I have been doing that for a couple of weeks now."

James gasped in amazement as Jamie told their mother what they had been doing. June sat there in shock as she realized that things had indeed gotten out of hand and she hadn't realized it. Holding her close, June asked her what she wanted her to do. Standing up and pulling her clothes off, Jamie said she wanted her to be nice to her too, to show her things.

"I mean, I've been watching you and dad through the hole with James," she said. "It looks so nice and I'd like to be able to do it like you two."

June held her hands as she appraised her daughter. She could see that she had grown into a young woman and had a very appealing body. Pulling her over to her, June hugged Jamie against her, feeling Jamie's breasts press into her face. Opening her mouth, she sucked one of her nipples into her mouth and lightly chewed on it. Then pulling her onto the bed, June pushed her back on the bed and pushed her knees apart, exposing her daughter's pussy to her view.

Lightly running her fingers through Jamie's pussy, June bent over and licked the length of her pussy with her tongue, causing Jamie to let out a long sigh. Then kneeling in front of her, June began to tongue and lick and suck Jamie's pussy, tasting her daughter as she ran her tongue all the way up her hole as she attempted to suck her juices from her. As she was sucking Jamie's pussy, she felt James pushing his face into her pussy from behind as his tongue resumed its play in her pussy. So while she was eating her daughter's pussy, her son was eating hers. Jamie was squirming on the bed as her mother's tongue drove her to a frenzy, then she started to cum as her mother nibbled on her clit. June rapidly lapped up all of Jamie's juices as they flowed from her pussy, even as James continued to suck her. Then Jamie sat up and hugged her, kissing her as she thanked her. Then Jamie said that she wanted to taste her.

With a smile, June lay back on the bed and opened herself to her daughter. Jamie crawled between her mother's thighs and stuck her tongue into her pussy, tasting her mother for the first time. Inhaling deeply and swirling her tongue around to taste her, Jamie began to suck her mother's pussy as she knelt between her legs, her own ass up in the air. While she sucked her mother, she felt James pushing his cock into her pussy from behind. Pushing back against him to help, Jamie sucked her mother with renewed vigor as James began to pump his cock in and out of her.

When June realized that James was fucking Jamie as she ate her, she quickly sat up. Pushing Jamie over on her back and causing James to become dislodged, June knelt over Jamie's face as she buried her face once again in her daughter's pussy. As Jamie began to eat her once more, June raised her head and told James to stick his cock in her pussy while Jamie was sucking her clit. Without hesitating, James presented his cock at the entrance to his mother's pussy and buried it in her with one swift stroke. As he began to pump his cock in and out of her, he could feel Jamie licking his mother's pussy as he fucked her, could feel her tongue licking him each time he pulled back for another stroke.

Quickly he felt himself approaching orgasm as he fucked his mother. As he began to pump his load into her pussy, he could feel Jamie sucking their mother's clit as she began to cum all over his cock. As his cock slid out of her, Jamie eagerly sucked it up, licking and sucking their juices from his cock, then glued her mouth to her mother's pussy and sucked all the cum from it, chasing the last little bit up her hole with her tongue. Then they all fell on the bed together. After a few minutes, June told them that they had to go now, that their father was going to be home any minute and that she didn't think he was ready to be let in on their secret.

As they went from the room, June lay there thinking about how close her family was becoming as the lines blurred between them. She was very pleased with how well they both conducted themselves and for some reason pleased that they had each other to learn from. This was how Art found her when he got home, and he tore off his clothes as he dove on top of her, ramming his cock into her as he began to fuck.

Meanwhile, James and Jamie had gone back to his room and were sucking each other on the bed. Jamie was deliriously happy as she sucked James. She felt closer to him and her mother than she ever had. She had loved the taste of her mother and had more liked the way she had sucked her. Life was indeed turning out wonderful and she was only two days from being 19. She and James sucked each other and fucked once more before Jamie left his room to go get cleaned up for dinner.

Dinner was indeed a strange affair, with June, James, and Jamie laughing and joking, knowing that they had a secret that their father couldn't even imagine. Art was smiling and happy as his job was becoming even more fun with Larry and Mary and Dawn becoming a sort of extended family. When they went to bed that night, June gently probed Art's head to see what his feelings were about everything that had happened with them the last week. He was most sincere in his acceptance of the events, even seemed to be enjoying their expanded horizons. When June asked him if he was aware that James and Jamie were growing up and becoming sexually active, he seemed genuinely surprised. June assured him that she was pretty sure but that they seemed to be smart, aware kids who wouldn't get into any trouble. Art quickly forgot about all of this as they turned to each other and began fucking.

The next day June was scheduled to go to the office to help for a couple of hours. When she got there, Dawn informed her that Larry and Art had gone out and would be back shortly. She mentioned that Mary was in Larry's office. June went into Larry's office and found Mary watching videos of Larry fucking her and then Dawn. Giving her a hug and a kiss, June sat down to watch with her. Then Mary changed videos and June was watching her and Dawn sucking each other on the floor of the office. She watched with interest as Mary worked her tongue in Dawn's pussy, which was very thick-lipped, her clit extending from within the lips. She felt herself getting warm as she watched Mary sucking on Dawn's clit like it was a tootsie roll.

Then Mary leaned over and kissed her, massaging her breasts as she plunged her tongue into her mouth and swirled it around. They quickly tore their clothes off and buried their faces in each other's pussies, the sound of their sucking filling the office. June really liked sucking Mary's smooth, bald pussy. As they were sucking each other, the door opened and Dawn came in. Giving a shout of surprise, she quickly removed her clothes and joined them on the floor, making a daisy chain of tongues in pussies. They were like this on the floor when Larry and Art returned, surprising them.

Art and Larry quickly removed their clothes and joined in the daisy chain, with Art gluing his mouth to Dawn's pussy, Dawn sucking Larry, Larry sucking June, and June sucking Mary. Mary literally inhaled Art's cock into her mouth. They sucked for several minutes, then changed partners. After everyone had sucked everyone for a while, Larry suggested that the three girls bend over the desk next to each other. Then he and Art took turns fucking first one, then the other, Larry finally dumping his load in Dawn's pussy and Art filling Mary's. June sucked each of their cocks clean and also sucked all of the cum from Mary and Dawn's pussies. When she had finished this, Larry and Art were hard again from watching her and Larry plunged his cock into her pussy while Art offered his cock to her mouth, which she eagerly accepted. Soon Larry was filling her pussy with his offering and Art pumped his into her throat. Dawn sucked the cum from her pussy when they were done and Mary sucked Art's cock clean and then Larry's.

"This job is even better than I had ever thought it was going to be," Art said with a sigh.

Larry chuckled as Mary and Dawn and June gathered their clothes and began to get dressed.

"All work and no play have always seemed stupid to me," he said, "especially when the play can be so good."

Everyone was laughing as they left for the day. Art really looked forward to Friday night dinner and reminded Larry and Mary, and as an afterthought invited Dawn to join them. She readily accepted as they all got into their cars and left.

Meanwhile, James and Jamie had come home from school where Sheri had informed them that they were going to have a party that night at her house. Her parents were going to be away again. She also mentioned that John said he was going to bring some friends. When they arrived at Sheri's house, everyone was there, plus John had brought two of his friends who were also on the football team, Bill and Tom. Bill was a huge guy, the fullback on the team, while Tom was tall, a nice-looking guy who played end.

After they had talked together for a while and had a few drinks from the bottle of vodka that Sheri had produced, she suggested that they play a game to get things rolling a bit. Since there were too many people for a card game, Sheri suggested that they play a type of spin the bottle. What she suggested was that they all sit in a circle on the floor, then going around the circle, each person would spin the bottle. The person the bottle landed on would have to take a piece of clothing off. If the person the bottle landed on didn't have any clothes left, they would pick a card from the pile of special cards. After picking the card, that person would then have to do what the card said to the person who spun the bottle.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers