Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone chimed in their agreement to the way the game would be played as they arrayed themselves in a circle on the floor. After about 15 minutes, everyone but Sheri and Bill were naked. It had been a laugh for everyone as Tom had had to strip his underwear off. He had blushed furiously as his cock stuck out in front of him and Sheri made comments about how nice and tasty it looked.

Bill then spun the bottle and it landed on Janice. Since she was already naked, she picked a card and turned it over. It said KISS. With a laugh, she crawled across the circle to Bill and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her breasts into his chest as she kissed him, sucking his tongue as she swirled hers in his mouth. After a couple of minutes, she sat back down to the approving applause of everyone else. Bill's face was flushed and he had a big smile on his face.

Heather spun the bottle next and it landed on James. Turning a card over, it said SUCK. With a big grin as Heather shouted in excitement, he crawled over to where she had already lay back with her knees drawn up and her pussy open and exposed to everyone's view. They all laughed as James dove into her pussy, eagerly sucking her as she clasped his head between her legs. They could hear his tongue plunging in and out of her hole as he sucked her, then she would writhe on the ground when he sucked her clit. After a few minutes she gave a scream and began to cum, drenching his face in her juices as he struggled to suck them all up. Everyone applauded as he moved back to his place in the circle, Heather's pussy juices all over his face.

As Tom spun the bottle next, it landed on Sheri. She quickly turned a card over showing that it said KISS ASS. Everyone laughed at the look on Tom's face as Sheri told him to get on his hands and knees. When he had done so, Sheri crawled over to him and bent close to his ass. Then cupping his balls in her hands, causing him to jump, she bent forward and kissed his ass, then moved between his cheeks and kissed his asshole, sticking her tongue out and teasing it a bit before sitting back in her place. Everyone laughed at Tom's red face as he sat back down, his cock sticking straight up in the air.

Jamie spun the bottle next and it landed on Bill, who had to strip. As he stood up and pulled his underwear down, his huge cock sprang out, causing several gasps as they saw the size of it. It hung half way down to his knees and was very thick around.

Sheri was licking her lips in anticipation as James spun the bottle. It landed on Heather and she turned a card over. KISS CROTCH. With a grin she crawled over to James and opened her mouth, letting the head of his cock slide into her mouth. With her mouth still open, everyone could see her tongue swirling all around the head of his cock, probing into the slit at the end. Then closing her lips on his cock, she sucked on the head of it for a moment, then released it with a popping kiss. Everyone laughed as she moved back to her seat and James had a big grin on his face.

As Janice spun the bottle, it landed on Sheri, who finally got to strip naked, much to her own delight. Then it was her turn to spin the bottle, which landed on Jamie. Everyone looked on expectantly as Jamie turned the card over. SUCK breast. With a smile, Jamie moved over to Sheri and began to suck on her nipples, first one, then the other. As she sucked them, Sheri was rubbing herself and Jamie was massaging her breasts. Everyone nodded in approval as Jamie sat back down, leaving Sheri's nipples in a full state of erection, all knotted up and pointing at them.

Then John spun the bottle. This time it landed on Janice. As she turned the card over, it said SUCK. John's smile split his face as Janice crawled over and began to suck on his cock. The sounds of her slurping on it filled the room as she bobbed up and down, squeezing his balls as she sucked on him. After several minutes, she sat back down to everyone's applause.

Then it was Bill's turn again. When he spun the bottle, it landed on Sheri. She almost shouted as she turned the card over. BLOWJOB. When Sheri crawled over to him and grabbed his cock, her hand couldn't even fit all the way around it. With a determined look on her face, she opened her mouth and let his cock slide in, filling her mouth as it bounced against the back of her throat. Groaning, Sheri began to suck on him, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. Bill's cock seemed to grow even larger as Sheri continued to suck on it. They could all hear the gurgling in her throat as she attempted to accommodate more of him in her mouth. After she had been sucking for about 5 minutes, Bill gave a groan and tensed up as his balls began to shoot their load into her mouth. As his cock exploded in her mouth, Sheri tried to swallow all of his cum but was unable to keep up with the copious flow. As she continued to suck and swallow, some of his cum ran down her chin and down his cock to his balls. Finally he stopped cumming and Sheri chased the cum down his cock to his balls, licking up all of it, then sitting up, wiped her chin and licked the cum from her hand. Everyone applauded as Sheri sat back down, panting from her exertions.

When Heather spun the bottle next, it landed on Janice. As she turned the card over, it said SUCK. With a laugh, Heather lay back for another suck as Janice crawled between her legs. Using her hands to hold Heather's pussy open, she licked the entire length of it with her tongue, then fastened her mouth on Heather's clit, sucking it. Heather writhed on the floor as Janice sucked her clit, lightly chewing on it as she drove Heather crazy. Then, when Heather was about to explode from the sensation, Janice plunged her tongue into her hole and glued her mouth to her pussy, sucking like crazy as Heather began to cum. Everyone looked on in astonishment as Janice eagerly sucked all of her juices up, plunging her fingers into Heather's pussy and pumping her, sucking until she had stopped cumming. Heather sat up and hugged Janice and kissed her, tasting herself on her as their tongues swirled together for a moment before they both sat down.

Everyone was in a very heightened state of excitement as Tom spun the bottle. It landed on Jamie and she turned a card over that said 69. With a smile, Jamie crawled over to Tom and kissed him, then crawled on top of him and grabbed his cock, flicking her tongue out to taste the drop of pre-cum on the end. At the same time, she positioned her pussy so that it was right on Tom's face. Tom eagerly stuck his tongue out, tasting her as he began to lick her pussy up and down. As Jamie settled into sucking his cock, he began to eat her with relish, sticking his tongue up into her pussy and sucking, nibbling her clit as she ground her hips into his face as she sucked his cock. They began to roll around on the floor as they sucked each other, the slurping sounds filling the room as they worked. Then Tom gave a shout as he began to cum, pumping his cock into her mouth, even as he chewed on her clit, causing her to spasm in orgasm, flooding his face with her cum as she sucked his cock dry. Then Jamie turned and kissed him again, letting him taste himself in her mouth as she tasted herself in his before returning to her place in the circle. Everyone applauded enthusiastically at their performance.

Jamie was still licking her lips as she spun the bottle, which landed on Bill. When he turned the card over, it said KISS. Everyone laughed at the look on Bill's face. It was obvious that he was hoping for something more. With a rueful smile, he moved over to Jamie and began to kiss her. Jamie responded eagerly, swirling her tongue around in his mouth as they sucked the breath from each other. As she felt him breaking off the kiss, Jamie reached down and gave his cock a squeeze, which caused him to jump and everyone else to laugh.

James spun the bottle and it landed on Janice. When she turned the card over, it said BLOWJOB. With a laugh, Janice quickly began to suck his cock, noisily working it with her tongue as she slurped on it. As she bobbed up and down on it, she tried to let more and more of it into her mouth each time, his cock pushing against the back of her throat harder each time. Then as she bobbed down on his cock, she opened her throat a bit and the head of his cock pushed past the back of her mouth into her throat. She gagged and pulled back, then relaxed her throat again and let him slide his cock into her throat again, this time managing not to gag. Everyone applauded as they saw James' cock bulging in her throat as she sucked on it. The sensation was too much for James, whose cock began to spurt as he began to cum, pumping his cum right into her throat. Janice backed off a little and sucked his cock as he came, eagerly swallowing all of his cum, sucking the last little bit from the end of his cock before sitting up. Everyone agreed that it was a masterful blowjob, which caused Janice to beam with pride.

Then it was Janice's turn to spin. When the bottle landed on Jamie, she turned a card over. 69. They all smiled as they watched the two of them crawl between each other's legs and begin to suck pussy. The sounds of their slurping filled the room as they sucked each other. After about 5 minutes, they both began to mewl as their bodies shook in orgasm. The sounds of their sucking increased as they both sucked the pussy juices from each other. When they had finished sucking, they sat up and hugged, kissing each other before sitting back down. Everyone cheered in approval.

When Sheri spun the bottle, it landed on Bill. When he turned the card over, everyone could see the word on it. FUCK. Sheri shouted with glee as everyone laughed. Getting on her hands and knees, she presented her pussy to his huge cock. Rubbing his cock up and down in her pussy to wet it, Bill pushed his cock against her pussy hole, pushing until he felt his cock head pop into her pussy. Sheri gave a groan as she felt his huge cock head filling her pussy, stretching her. Gritting her teeth, she pushed back against him as he pushed his cock into her. Slowly the entire length disappeared into her pussy until he slapped up against her ass. Sheri's eyes were bugged open at the sensation of his huge cock filling her pussy.

Everyone gasped as Bill began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her pussy. They could see her pussy lips grasping his cock as he would pull out, then they would disappear into her pussy as he plunged back in. Each time he buried his cock in her, she would gasp, barely able to accept the hugeness of his cock filling her. As her pussy began to flow with her juices, Bill began to pump his cock with more of a rhythm, pumping in and out. Sheri started pushing back into him as he pumped her, wriggling her ass as his huge cock worked in and out of her pussy. Then Bill stiffened as his cock began to pump its load into her. He buried his cock all the way into her pussy as his balls pumped their load into her. They could see their combined juices squeezing out from around his cock as he came, dripping onto the floor. Then Bill sagged back, spent from his exertions, and Sheri fell forward onto the floor, her pussy swollen from the pounding it had taken, cum oozing from her pussy.

They all sat there in silence as Bill and Sheri rested, his cock glistening with their combined juices and Sheri's pussy continuing to ooze cum. Finally Sheri managed to sit up, exhaustion on her face with the smile of satisfaction. Bill had a big smile on his face as Sheri leaned over to kiss him. Everyone was now very eager to continue the game as John spun the bottle. It landed on Heather and she turned a card over. 69.

Heather and John quickly jumped on each other, sucking deliriously on each other. Heather sucked John's cock deep into her throat, using her tongue to excite him even as he sucked her pussy, nibbling on her clit. Their excited sucking, combined with the fucking they had just witnessed between Sheri and Bill, quickly brought them to orgasm. As they finished sucking the cum from each other, everyone looked to Bill to spin the bottle.

Looking sheepish, Bill said that he was still spent from his fuck with Sheri and that he would have to pass. Everyone laughed as Heather tiredly spun the bottle. It landed on Tom and he turned a card over. FUCK. Everyone laughed as Heather complained that she had already had more orgasms than anyone else as she looked at Tom's cock pointing at her. Moving slowly, she got on her hands and knees and presented her pussy to his cock. Pushing into her, he began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Heather sighed as his cock began to glide in and out of her, stimulating her like nothing had yet done. As Tom started really pumping his cock into her, Heather started to respond, pushing back against him as he pounded her pussy. Then Tom stiffened as he began to cum, pounding his cock into her as his balls pumped. Then Heather collapsed on the ground, her pussy oozing cum.

As everyone applauded, they looked to Tom to spin the bottle. Reaching for the bottle, he hesitated, then announced that he too would have to pass. Everyone laughed as Jamie spun the bottle. When it stopped at James, everyone held their breath as he turned the card over. 69. Bill and Tom gasped as they realized what the card said. They looked at them expecting them to pass, but Jamie just gave a little laugh and rolled over and sucked James' cock into her mouth before anyone could say anything. As she began to suck his cock, James buried his face in her pussy, savoring the taste of his sister as he began to suck her. They fell into their comfortable rhythm of sucking as everyone watched them in astonishment. James kept his tongue plunging in and out of her pussy, sucking her juices up as they flowed. Jamie was opening her throat to let his cock slide all the way down, milking him with her throat muscles as his cock twitched in her throat. Then James groaned as his cock started spewing his cum into her mouth, filling her mouth with his seed. As Jamie happily swallowed his cum, she felt her own orgasm sweep over her as James grabbed her clit between his teeth and gently bit. He noisily lapped up her juices, sucking the last from her hole before rolling over and sitting up.

"Wow, you two are incredible," Sheri said. "I can't believe you suck each other like that."

"Why shouldn't we?" Jamie asked. "He's my brother and I love him. I love sucking his cock and no one sucks my pussy any nicer," she said, smiling at James. "I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

"Well, it sure is beautiful to watch," Sheri agreed. "Whose turn is it?" she asked.

When they realized it was James' turn, Heather suggested that they forget the game and just play as they pleased. Everyone joined in agreement and the cards were put aside. As they sat there, Janice said that she hadn't had a cock in her yet and she wanted to fuck someone. John quickly volunteered, stroking his already hard cock in his hand as Janice scurried over to him. Sucking his cock for a minute, she crawled on top of him, positioning his cock in her pussy, then lowered herself onto him, impaling herself on his cock. As she began to ride his cock, Sheri and Heather fell into a 69, sucking the cum that was still in each other's pussy, slurping as they cleaned each other. When Tom saw this, he moved over behind Sheri and pushed his cock into her, even as Heather was sucking her pussy. Heather continued to suck her clit and lick Tom's balls and cock as it slid in and out of Sheri's pussy right in front of her face.

As Janice bounced up and down on John, Tom continued to pound Sheri's pussy while she sucked Heather. When Janice felt John cumming, she jumped off his cock and quickly took it into her mouth, sucking his cum from his cock and tasting her own juices on him. As Tom saw this, his cock spasmed and he poured his load into Sheri's pussy, which dribbled down into Heather's eagerly sucking mouth.

While they were recovering from their fun, Bill's cock had risen to its full size again and he was looking for somewhere to put it. Jamie gave James a quick look, then moved over to Bill, taking his cock in her hands and stroking it, then opening her mouth to suck it. It was so big it barely fit in her mouth. After a few minutes of trying to suck him, she gave up and turned her ass to him as she got on her hands and knees. Rubbing his cock in her pussy, he slowly pushed into her, burying himself fully in her pussy. Everyone watched as Bill steadily stroked his cock in and out of her pussy, her fiery red hair framing his cock as it slid in and out of her. She was responding eagerly to his thrusting, pushing back into him as he pounded into her. She felt his cock growing as his orgasm began to mount, then suddenly she could feel his cum squirting into her pussy, splashing deep into her pussy. He pumped what seemed like gallons into her before his cock limply slid out of her pussy. Janice immediately moved over and glued her mouth to Jamie's pussy, sucking Bill's cum from her as Jamie buried her face in Janice's pussy and sucked John's cum from her. They sucked and slurped one another for several minutes before stopping and sitting up.

They all just sat there staring at each other. They had fucked and sucked and there was no more in any of them to continue. James leaned over and gently licked Jamie's pussy, which was pouting open from the pounding from Bill's big dick, her lips swollen from the beating. Heather announced that she was beat and that it was time for her to go. Everyone slowly got to their feet and got dressed, not without some kissing and petting and a few sucks here and there. They all promised to do it again as they left. Sheri stood in the doorway waving good-bye, one hand in her pussy rubbing her clit. James laughed when he saw this.

As they walked home, Jamie told James that Bill's cock had been so big, she hadn't known if it would fit in her, that's why she had had him fuck her. She admitted that it had felt wonderful but she still preferred his cock to any other. James just hugged her, telling her he was glad she had had so much fun, adding that the evening hadn't been a total loss for him either. When they got to their home, Jamie insisted in coming to James' room with him, saying that she had to have his cock in her before she went to bed, and that she felt bad because he hadn't fucked anyone that night. They fell onto the bed and James immediately buried his cock in her pussy, marveling at the soft, velvety feel of her pussy as he steadily pumped his cock in and out of her. When he felt himself ready to cum, he told Jamie and she quickly took his cock into her mouth to let him finish fucking her. As he pumped his cock into her mouth, letting it slide into her throat, he began to shoot his cum. Jamie quickly swallowed all of it, carefully sucking him clean before leaving to go sleep in her own room.

When Jamie awoke the next morning, she stretched, luxuriating in the feeling of her body. Last night had been so good. She had loved the feeling of Bill's big cock filling her and she had loved sucking James in front of everyone, then getting to fuck him when they got home. Thinking of this got her quickly horny, so she jumped up and quietly snuck down to James' room, letting herself in. When she entered his room, he was awake, lying on his bed with a hard-on, gently stroking himself.

Jamie quickly moved to his bed, grabbing his cock and stroking it for him while he lay there and smiled at her. Then she mounted him, letting his cock slide up into her pussy. She sighed as she felt him inside of her, a feeling that she was getting to like more and more each day. Then she began to ride his cock, humping her ass up and down as she fucked him. He responded by reaching up and playing with her breasts, massaging them and twisting and pulling on her nipples.